Part 18 (he loves me??)

Your POV

I've been in the infirmary for about 3 days. The nurse runs hearing tests on me usually and brings me my missed work. I seen Denki pop up at the window for short amounts of times and it always makes me feel better. I wonder what's happened to bakugo I definitely know Denki would be pissed. Maybe he was expelled! This is his third incident and behaviour warning..I still just don't understand why he suddenly became so cold towards me. I look over at the door as it opens "morning dear, how are we feeling?" I smile and click my fingers "I heard your footsteps walking here and I can hear myself again, I think I'm good to go!" I say confidently "perfect, now before you rush off. Mr Aizawa and All might would like to have a word with you and Bakugo together for a statement." I get shivers down my spine and sigh.

She helps me out the door and I walk to the office, I knock on the door and Mr aizawa opens it "Ah l/n good to see you're back on your feet, have a seat" I see Bakugo with multiple bandages wrapped around and scars along his body holy shit I walk over and sit as far away from him as possible without making eye contact. "Has katsuki said anything about what happened?" he scoffs "no. Not yet, no one said spoken about the incident. Which is good, we want to hear it from you." Says mr aizawa I know if i tell the truth he'll definitely be suspended or expelled... "so basically..I was walking to the dorm and I was annoying katsuki..he told me to go away and I asked to spar with him.." he suddenly shifts and looks at me, I look at him with a blank face and look down at my hands. "We started to pretend to fight and he used his quick too close to me, I told him it was enough and I was tired. After we went back inside I realised my ear was bleeding and that's when some of my friends started to panic, they thought he did it on purpose to hurt me but I know it was an accident and I lost my hearing all together. Iida rushed me to the nurse and from there I've been perfectly fine. I haven't spoken to anyone since." The teachers sigh in relief "Alright. Thank you young L/N. If it had been anything other than that we would have to suspend young Bakugos hero licence and expel him. Thank you for your time, next time be more gentle okay bakugo? Not everyone can handle your quirk." Says all might. They tell us that's all and we're free to leave. I quickly rush out as my heart races. Suddenly bakugo gently grabs my shoulder.

I flinch and cover my face in fear and slightly start to shake. He's taken back and steps away from me. He stands in front of window as I stand in front of another, we look at each other and he mumbles his words "what do you want!?" I says loudly looking at the ground, I hold myself with my arms and look back up "hurry up and tell me! Go on!" He kicks his feet and puts his hands in his pocket "I'm...sorry...I can't..look at you..." he says "I'm sorry for hurting you. I just wanted to protect you and I did the opposite. I'm a complete idiot! Hurt me all you want! The others already did their damage! Go on! It's your damn turn!!" He yells as he puts his hand on his face, his voice hicks with each word. I sigh and slowly walk up to him. I gently put my hand on his face and smile at him, he goes in to kiss me and I lift my hand off and slap him square in the face, he stumbles to the side and grins "good girl.." he says and he wipes his mouth "you're lucky I lied! I could of have your ass expelled! You owe me BIG time." I say and walk away. I gently hop down each step and make it outside into the fresh warm air. I inhale and exhale and walk to the dorm.

I open the door and suddenly greeted by many faces "y/n! I missed you!" "How are you feeling?" "Where's bakugo!?" "Can you hear again?" My energy levels rise and my heart pumps full of love. I smile widely and hug everyone I can "guyssss you're so sweet I missed you all!!!" I say as I'm hugged back by all. Mina kisses me everywhere and I blush "I'm okay now!" I walk to Midoriya and kirishima and bow "thank you for helping me at my lowest! I can't thank you enough!" "O-Oh it's no problem! I'm glad I could've h-helped!" Deku says as he slightly blushes, flustered. "It's no problem! It's the manly thing to do! But..I don't know how to feel about bakugo..that was super messed up.." kirishima says and we all go quiet "it is a shame we've lost a classmate due to explesion." Iida says and everyone sighs "well..about that...I told the teachers it was an accident and were training..As much as I wanted him to hurt, it felt wrong.." Mina hugs me "you have such a big heart! But a dumb mind! He hurt you so much he deserved it!" Others agree with her but I shrug my arms  "I guess it's a little late for that. Maybe he'll change." Not long after bakugo walks in behind me with something around his ankle. No one says a word as he rushes to his room. "So what exactly happened to him after I left?" Mina, Midoriya, Tokoyami and others stare at me and sorta grin "well..Todoroki wasn't too happy with him and neither was Midoriya. Midoriya tried to lecture him about his actions and served him a beating. After bakugo disagreed Todoroki kinda went at him and so did Tokoyami-" "I had my reasons kirishima." States Tokoyami. I hug Tokoyami tightly "thank you for caring about me" he gets bashful and smiles. "But where's Todoroki?" I ask looking around. "I think you should check your room~" says mina and Tsu, I smile as I love surprises and walk to my room, Mina and some other girls follow behind me recording on their phones. I knock on my door "oh shit dude hurry up" "I'm trying to go as fast as I can" can be heard mumbled. I smile and open the door. "Haah!" I gasp as my room is spotless, some of my favourite artists posters are hung up around my wall and a bunch of stuffed animals sit on my bed. I see flowers placed in a vase and some other cool stuffed around my room  "oh my god! Guysssss!! This looks amazing!" I hug Denki quickly and he picks me up and swings me around "I missed you so much I almost died" I kiss his nose and he blushes "wasn't that you at my window yesterday evening? Or another blonde freak" I giggle and he sets me down. I see Todoroki holding a cat plushie and standing awkwardly and shyly. I smirk and hug him, he's taken back and hugs back "I'm glad you're okay." He says and gets a little too comfortable in the hug. I blush and let go as Mina does a 360 room tour. I look on my bed and see  the plush bakugo got me. I grab it and stuff it under my bed "whats wrong? Don't like that one?" Todoroki asks "oh it's just  uh..something katsuki got me. I don't feel like looking at it right now.." Denki scoffs and cracks his knuckles "He better be careful not to cross our path again. From last time he didn't feel so hot afterwards" Denki nudges todoroki "get it? You really let him have it!" I sit on my bed "He definitely is lucky I didn't file a lawsuit" I joke "was he...expelled.." Todoroki asks sitting next to me "well..not exactly but he has this weird anklet thing on" I say "ohh maybe he's on a strict house arrest!" Mina says. "Oh oh Denki come with me! I wanna show you something in the kitchen!" Mina says excited "a surprise? Count me in!"

They both rush off and I sit awkwardly with Todoroki "so..." I say breaking the tension. Suddenly Todoroki puts his hand on mine, I blush and my palm gets sweaty "um..y/n?" My heart races oh no what's happening "y-yeah?" I say "I'm..really glad.." he slowly looks up at me "..that you're okay.." he puts his hand on my shoulder and I back up a little woah this is getting intense.. But to my relief and hugs me, I'm taken back and smile and sigh. I hug back "thank you..shoto"

He gets up and as his hands drag away from my body he holds them as he stands. He doesn't smile or seem sad, just blank. I look up at him and he looks at me. I rub my thumbs on his palms and he slightly blushes. "I'll see you later?" I ask and he nods, he hesitates to let go but soon leaves. I lay in my room and wrap myself in some blankets "this is amazing" I say just as Denki walks back in stumbling with his shirt stuck on his head and his arms stuck inside, he struggles to get it off and starts screaming like a little girl. I grin so wide and start wheezing "d-Denki what are you doingggg" I Start crying from laughter and he falls onto my bed into my lap. "REEEeeEeEe" he screams and I can't help but laugh so hard I make no noise. My stomach hurts and I rip his shirt off of him "oh my god you're literally on crack" I say as I wipe my tears away. He plays it off cool and bites his lip and dramatically poses "I don't need crack to be confident" I give him a blank face with a small smile and he jumps ontop of me "don't look at me like that!" He says and starts fo violently tickle me. I lay there with no reaction "uh oh" he says and I grab him and pull him onto me "oh you're dead now" I say and completely wrap myself around him. My legs crossed on his waist and my arms under his and locked around his neck. "Meatball my sweet I physically can not move" he says "meatball? Pfft and that's the point, you're pray caught in my web" I bite his shoulder softly "owwew you have sharp teeth!" I giggle and slowly let him go and lay on his chest. I feel up on his body and he blushes "having fun?" He says and I respond with mhm. He takes my hand and kisses it. I accidentally activate my quirk (Denkis thoughts: I think I love you.) my heart drops and I cringe. My body stiffens up and he notices "you okay?" He asks "yeah I'm just super hungry brb" I say and leave the room. I barge into minas room and she's with Tsu, momo, Uraraka and others. "Big issue!" I say with my red face

"I think Denki is in love with me!"