Part 23 (the offers)

Your POV

"Aww shiggy! That's no fun!" Says toga. So his name is shiggy? Huh.. "whats in it for me if I join? What do I get out of it?" I say.

"You live. And get to assist our group in changing this society for the better." You nod in response. "You see y/n we respect all people, except for the ones who piss me off I like the destroy anything I don't like. If I hate something I destroy it" he says. He holds a bottle of some kind in his hand and quick enough it turns into ashes. I shiver in fear and try to reach for your pocket. Toga quickly grabs my wrist "not so fast~" she takes what in my pocket "chapstick?" She says and puts some on "actually Shiggy, you could use some.." I say with a chuckle. "How do I know it's not some device or trick?" He says "Toga just used it" she nods as she smacks her lips. Toga hops over to him with the chapstick in her hand "pucker up!" She says as she smears it on his lips. He rubs it in and woah! Magic! His lips aren't chapped anymore. "Feel moisturised?" He scoffs "this isn't a salon. Get serious toga!" She giggles and he sits down. I lick my lips in thirst and look at
The bar behind him. "Soo...am I going to stay like this..forever?" I ask "unless you join us~ or die trying to escape Teehee!" Toga chirps our. I have no options here, I'm outnumbered and overpowered easily! I need to form a closer bond with them..toga seems easy but this shiggy guy seems pretty intent with his goal... i start clicking my tongue and swing my feet back and forth "What are you doing?" Shiggy asks, I shrug and chuckle "I'm bored" I say. He sighs and leaves the room "That's not my problem."

He leave and it's just me and toga "sooo..how old are you?" I ask toga "I'm 17! What about you?" I shrug "me too." "Woah you're old for a first year!" I laugh "I know, if I wanted to join UA so late I had to join the first class that started recently" a silence fills the room "Can I have a drink? Maybe like a juiceee or some soda?" She smiles and shrugs "why not some blood~ speaking of which~" she pulls out a large syringe and walks towards me "wait wait wait is that a needle?!? "Hold still~" I tense up as she gently jabs it into my arm "ow!!!" I call out as I watch large amounts of blood fluids flow through the tubes "ohhh my god I'm gonna pass out.." I say as I shiver watching the blood fill. I sit as I stare at the ground feeling numb. A clock sound is later heard and she pulls out the needle. "A whole tank full! Ooo thank you y/n!!" She hugs me and bites her lip "I like your fangs..your teeth!" I say and she blushes "you mean that!?" She yells and I nod "I love vampires and they remind me of them, my teeth are sharp but boring." She giggles and squirms "you deserve a treat~" she hops behind the counter and pours me a glass of something, as long as it's not water I'm happy. She hands me the drink and I grab it, barely holding on from the cuffs around my wrists. I lift it up and take a long sip "mm what is this?" I ask "a cocktail of my choosing~" she says it's 10am and she's giving me alcohol? Perfect..

Class 3rd person POV

Everyone huddles around "GRRR! I can't fucking stand sitting around here doing nothing!" Bakugo says pacing around. "They're going to try and trace her location, I'm sure they'll notify us once they find her location." Says jirou. Denki and Todoroki sit in silence with there heads in their hands. "I've never seen them this quiet..." Mina whispers to Tokoyami. He's nods "it's a tragedy. She barely has any experience in combat, she must be scared out of her mind"

Another day passes..and another. Approximately 2 days and 17 hours have passed since your kidnap. Mr aizawa has the class on a strict lockdown and bakugo in a special facility as he's tried to escape and find you 4 times.

Your POV

"Nobody..Nobody is hereeee~ Give up Y/N! No one is coming for you!!" Shiggy laughs manically as he points in your direction. "I'm kinda disappointed, it's been far too long since your parting for them to not try and rescue you." I huff and puff and whine at the pain coursing through my body. I say nothing In his response. "Hmpf..zap her again" Toga pulls out some sort of high tech tazer and sticks it in my neck and flicks it on "AAAAHHhh!!" I scream in pain "change your mind yet y/n!?" He screams and toga pulls the tazer away.."you said..said..two weeks..." I huff out in between tears and sobs "let's cut that short. Five days." My eyes go wide as he leaves the room "woah that looks painful! NO IT DOESNT HA!" Snaps twice "get out twice!" Toga shouts "Yes maam! NO!" He suddenly trolls out and toga rushes to my side "sorry sorry baby poo, you know I hate it when he does this every hour!" She kisses my cheek and I smile at her "Nothing I can't handle, but maybe stop with the neck? I'm totally going to loose all my nerves heh.." I giggle and she passionately kisses me, I kiss back and entwine our hands together. "I really hate this place yaknow?" She says sitting in front of me "it stinks! It's always cold and I sleep on a fricking mattress!" She huffs and pouts her lip "better than sleeping in a chair" I say, she giggles in response and suddenly her eyes go bright "I have an idea, it's so boring doing nothing all day everyday!"
She whips out her phone "what's your number~?" I look at her as if she's insane "are you crazy? If they track us here and Shig finds out he'll kill you!" I whisper, she rolls her eyes "the number?". I whisper my number and she puts it as a new contact naming me "fav hostage <3" I giggle and she suddenly poses next to me with the camera toward us "smilee" she says. I painfully look up and smile and she sends the photo to my phone. "That'll be my new background photo" I say as she smiles "aww we'd but such a cute couple, fighting hero's and committing murder oooh it gets my blood rushing just thinking about it teehee!" "Haha yeah..that's if I live long enough to see the day.." toga looks down at me.. "hey..y/n..what if we.." she looks around and whispers in my ear "fled" my eyes open wide and I smile "a-are you serious!?" I say and she nods "wait..this isn't a trick and once we leave you kill me right?" I say nervously "pfft no way. I hate it here, If I could I'd kill shig in a snap." I look around and whisper "when would we leave..?" "3 days!" She holds up three finger and smiles widely. Three days..I need to endure this for three more days...

POV of the UA staff

"Principle!" Mr aizawa rushes and gently slams your phone on the table. The principle looks down "what is it? Have we located l/n's location?" He jumps curiously and looks at the phone.

It's a photo of Toga and you, Shes smiling with blood on her lips. You look beat up with ripped clothes, messy and dirty hair. You have dark eye-bags and almost seem unrecognisable with the countless bruises and scratches amongst your body. Underneath the photo is caption

'My fav hostage <3'

Mr aizawa's blood boils "when can we get her location?" Mr aizawa says.

"Three days."