For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~πŸ’¦πŸ†πŸ‘ πŸ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

98. Laws

1.1K 53 64
By TheTaeBTSLover

|2 YEARS LATER - NOVEMBER|

"I can't believe they're making you work on even Saturdays now."

"I know. It's fine, it's only for another couple of weeks. They just really want me to train the interns and junior producers."

"What? No, it's not fine. You need to rest, Kook. I remember telling you that you need to tell Miyoung and the company to not pressurise you so much."

Jungkook chuckled, removing his shoes and placing them on the rack before washing his hands in the kitchen. "You remember that? Wasn't that like, two years ago?"

"You remember it too. Besides, I have an elephant's memory." Taehyung smirked, having a little proud moment.

Jungkook snickered, unable to get over how adorable his fiancé is. Ah, he missed him. He's been too busy this past week.

He walked behind Taehyung who stirred something on a pan placed over the stove. Wrapping his arms around his waist, he rested his chin on the older's neck and kissed his cheek, "What're you cooking?"

"Just some stir-fry." Taehyung shrugged, pouring a little soy sauce into the mixture.

"Hm. It smells lovely."

"Does it? I'm kinda bored of stir-fry."

Jungkook chuckled, "Why are you making it, then?"

"I didn't know what else to cook. And I didn't want you to be hungry once you came home."

"I could've just gotten us take out, baby. You should've told me."

"Eh it's whatever. Just, deal with my stir-fry today, okay?"

"I'm gonna relish it. Even though we've been having it everyday since the last three days, it's delicious every time."

Taehyung smiled, "Well, thank you. That must mean something coming from you since you're the better chef."

"I'll cook for us tomorrow. Don't worry."

"Okay!"

|9:30 p.m.|

"So, how was work today?" Taehyung asked before taking a bite of his food.

"Good. Different. I wasn't working on music. I just had five different training sessions with interns and junior producers."

"Five?!"

"Yeah, five." He snorted, "There are way too many newbies and they're gonna make sure each one has at least one session with me."

Taehyung hummed in acknowledgement, smiling. 

"What? Why're you smiling?"

"Just, it's nice to know your fiancé is one of the best music producers in the country."

Jungkook chuckled, "Shut up. I'm not one of the best."

"I know. I too believe you're the best."

Jungkook frowned, conveying to Taehyung by that one look how shy compliments made him.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble Mr. Jeon. but the paparazzi won't run behind you every time you step out to inquire about your personal life if you weren't one of the best."

"Then you're one of the best fashion designers too. They're behind you every time you step too."

Taehyung pouted, "Didn't you know that before?"

"Know what?"

"That I was one of the best designers? Did my example make you realise just now?" He raised his eyebrows, teasing the younger.

Jungkook smacked his lips, laughing, "You're fucking with my brain. Stop. And no, I always believed you were the best."

Taehyung hummed, "Great. Then we're on the same page."

The couple laughed, enjoying their time together. Dinners and the weekends were the only time they really got to spend with each other. Other than that, it was just them calling each other every two hours and checking in throughout the day while at work. But, they were excited. Because it was going to be December soon, and that's when they had most of their holidays.

In the past couple of years, both of their careers had really shot up for the better. All of Jungkook's songs were chart topping hits and Taehyung's amazing designs had given him the position of a fashion designer at the top luxury brand, Louis Vuitton! Though, he had tried really hard to get into Gucci.

Anyways. they had finally accomplished quite a bit financially in life. And they were happy. The only thing remaining now, was their wedding.

|11:15 p.m.|

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"C'mere."

"One sec." Taehyung massaged the moisturiser into his skin as he looked at himself in the mirror, getting ready for the night. Once he was done, he crawled onto the bed. Jungkook tapped his thigh twice, indicating he wanted the older on his lap. Taehyung obliged.

As he got comfortable in the younger's lap, he looked at him almost scrutinisingly and tilted his head. 

Jungkook chuckled, "What?"

"You don't just wanna cuddle, do you? What do you want to say?"

"You know me way too well, huh?"

Taehyung nodded his head, "I do. Now hurry up. What is it?"

"I was just wondering if you want to shift into a bigger house?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. "Emphasis on the 'house'. I mean, a house. Not an apartment."

Taehyung subconsciously pouted his lips in thought. Jungkook leaned in to gently kiss them. "What're you thinking?" He asked.

"I don't mind an actual house. Just, maybe not one now?"

"What do you mean?" The younger frowned urging Taehyung to explain further.

"Maybe when we get kids, Kook. But I don't wanna leave this house now. I have way too many memories with it and I'm attached. You know I'm homesick anyways."

Taehyung kept on speaking but it seemed like Jungkook had just caught on to one word. Taehyung frowned, "Kook, you listening?"

"Kids?" 

"Shit, did I say kids?"

Jungkook giggled, "You did. Did-did you mean it?"

Taehyung gulped, a little shy now, "Y-yeah I do. I've always wanted them. You?" The two had talked about having children before, but never so explicitly. Hence, the hesitancy and shyness in the conversation.

"If that makes you happy, it's what I want too."

"No Kook. You can't just say yes because of me. It's your decision too. Do you want kids?"

"Tae, I've never really had parents to look up to and say 'I want children when I grow up.'. So, I've never really thought about it. But, right now, thinking about raising children with you is the only thing I want. That, and getting married, of course."

Taehyung ecstatically giggled, kissing Jungkook. "Oh by the way. About that, getting married. Can we fix a date? I've called you my fiancé for almost the same amount of time as I've called you my boyfriend. I'm bored now. I wanna call you my husband already."

Jungkook smiled, "I want to fix a date too. I can't wait to call you my husband. What date do you have in mind?"

Taehyung bit his lip, slightly hesitant. Jungkook squeezed his hips gently to give him reassurance. He sighed, "To be honest, I want our wedding anniversary to be on 29th December too. It's become such a special day for us and I can't imagine discarding it for another one, you know?"

Jungkook gasped, his eyes lit up in excitement, "Babe! I was thinking about the 29th too!"

Taehyung gasped as well, his eyes wide, "You were?! Oh my God! Is it official then? The 29th?"

"Yess! We'll have to let the hyungs know."

"Yeah, we'll tell them tomorrow." The older grinned, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Living life with you is so fucking amazing, Kook. I can't even describe it."

Jungkook giggled, rubbing gentle circles on Taehyung's back, "Right back at ya, sweetheart." He kissed his temple.

"Where do you want to get married though? Want to go to Europe or something? We obviously can't get married here."

"Not legally." Taehyung responded.

"Huh?"

"It's silly but I wanna get married in our home country. Even if it means the government doesn't consider us as a wedded couple."

"It's not silly, honey. I'm okay with that. I don't give a fuck about the laws against us anyways. And I would love to get married here."

Taehyung smiled, looking up to meet Jungkook's eye, "Shall we start planning then, love?"

"We shall."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

Hello!! How are y'all?? I feel like I haven't updated in ages lmaoo.

I'm finally back with my regular updates 😩. I hope you liked this chapter! 🥺

Also, for those of you who wondered how Taekook are gonna have kids. No, Tae is not going to get pregnant. They'll just be adopting. Just to make it clear! <3

Happy Belated Birthday to the best leader in the whole wide world, Kim Namjoon!! 🥺

He's literally the most amazing person on this planet. I can't think of anyone else's words that have comforted, inspired and motivated me more than his. He always says just what you need to hear and it always makes you feel better. Not only that, he is the Lyrical King!! He's written the lyrics for so many BTS songs and all of them are so deep and meaningful. I just get stunned every time I read them. Thank you so much for everything Joon. We love you! 🥺💜💜

Here's a small Joonie spam!!

He looks so cute and fluffy here. I'll never get over this picture 🤧💜

Today's question : What's your favourite series that you've watched? (It doesn't have to be on Netflix, any streaming platform!)

My answer : Tbh, I haven't watched a lot of series. So, the question in a way acts as recommendations for me too lmaoo. But, for now, (and I think it always will be one of my favs), my favourite one is The Office. It's just everything I could wish for 😩 It's so good. If anyone of y'all haven't watched it, you definitely should! It's on Amazon Prime Video. You may not like the first season, but trust me, it gets a million times better. Also, if anyone of y'all have watched The Office, please comment!! Let's talk about how good it is 😩

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤️

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 332K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
634K 35.7K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung β†’ Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
154K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑‒́ ₃ β€’Μ€ΰΉ‘) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
3.4M 185K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...