The Mistress|Stefanielle

By MoreStefanielle

Danielle had always been in love with her TV girlfriend. She has had many, many fantasies about her, complete... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
Thirty.
thirty-one.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
update. im sorry.
one last thing.
Forty-One.

Thirty-Five.

5.1K 160 31
By MoreStefanielle

"Sunscreen?" Danielle spoke as she tossed the spray can from the trunk to the Italian's hands. "I have the bag packed. I just need to go get the wheelchair from the front."

"Are we all ready?" Stefania asked as she stuck the sunscreen into her backpack.

"Yes!" Luca smiled as he took his mother's hand into his.

"Come here," The younger adult smiled as she lifted Valentina to her hip, checking the time on her watch before they started to make their way to the entrance. "Is this y'all's first trip to Disneyland?" Danielle asked with a wide smile as they got closer to the gate.

"For them? No," Stefania responded with a smile. "But it's been a while, they were really little the first time they went. I was at work when their grandparents took them," She smiled as she took her girlfriend's hand, adjusting her sunglasses that she was hoping would not allow people to recognize her in.

"Here," Danielle smiled as she set Valentina on the ground. "Go up there and I'll take your picture," She smiled as she took out her camera. The family didn't want to at first, but Danielle insisted that they were to take the photo.

After a few shots, Danielle approved of them before someone else asked if Danielle wanted to take a photo with them. The blonde, of course, said yes, her arm around her girlfriend's waist and hand on Luca's shoulder as she flashed her white teeth for the photo.

***

"What should we do first?" Danielle asked as she had finally gotten a wheelchair for the young girl.

"I don't know," Stefania laughed as she looked down at the small paper map.

"How about we start in Adventure Land and ride Pirates of the Caribbean first?" Danielle suggested as she pointed out the ride on the paper map once more before the four of them headed off in the correct direction.

***

The family had finally enjoyed the long ride, only meeting a few bumps and hills as they sat in the two separate rows. Valentina and Stefania together and Luca and Danielle behind them.

They began to make their way next to the haunted mansion.

"Do we have to go on this ride?" Valentina looked over at the ghosts around the area. "It looks scary,"

"Hey, princess," Danielle squatted down to be level with the young girl in the wheelchair. "I promise it isn't scary," She smiled as she rested her hand in the palm of the girls with a smile.

"Can you sit with me this time?" Valentina asked as she looked around the surrounding area.

"Of course," Danielle responded before pushing the girl into the building and through the handicap area. "Valentina and I are sitting with each other this time," Danielle smiled as she helped the girl up onto her feet and into her seat while the worker moved the wheelchair off to the side.

"Okay, then, we will see you at the end of the ride," Stefania smiled, pulling on her girlfriend's fingers instead of kissing her as they got into their separate carts.

"Calm down, kid," Danielle laughed as she put her arm behind the young girl before taking out her phone and taking a photo of her as she smiled up at her. "Beautiful,"

***

"I told you it wasn't that bad," Danielle laughed as Valetina came running off the ride with a smile.

"That was much better than I thought it would be," She smiled before taking her seat back in her chair, already running out of energy.

"Hey," Danielle whispered into her ear. "If you need to take something, please tell me," She leaned back to watch the girl nod before motioning for her to lead her to the next ride.

"It's okay, Auntie Danielle," Valentina smiled as she got comfortable in her wheelchair. "I'm fine. I just need to sit down," She smiled up at her as Danielle kissed the backside of her hand.

"Let's go then,"

***

"I told you we shouldn't have brought extra clothes," Stefania smiled, slipping her hand around the blonde's hips.

"Well, I don't think we were supposed to get this wet," The blonde wiggled her eyebrows like a small child before walking away from the exit to Splash Mountain.

"Where to next?" Luca asked while taking his mother's hand, not wanting to get lost in the crowd of people.

"How about you pick?" Stefania smiled, waving their hands between them.

"Winnie the Pooh!" He exclaimed before running towards the entrance.

"Luca!" Danielle shouted with a laugh. "Other way, that's the exit," She laughed before taking her girlfriend's hand into hers.

"You having fun?" Stefania asked in a thick accent as she fixed her sunglasses.

"I am," The younger woman smiled as she pushed the wheelchair in front of her, keeping a good eye on the young boy running ahead of them. "You?"

"I am," She squeezed her hand as they waited in line. "I love you," The Italian whispered softly as Danielle leaned in.

"I love you too," She smiled before taking a step back, not wanting to get caught by fans watching. "I think we blend in pretty well," Danielle laughed as she looked down at herself.

"Just two lesbians with their kids," The brunette laughed, taking her hand into hers again.

"Just enjoying the day before they become filled with chemo and doctors and appointments and whatever else," Danielle shook her head, releasing the brunette's hand to run her fingers through Luca's hair as he made his sister scoot over and make room for him to sit.

***

As their day ended they started to head towards the center of the park. Well known as "Main Street, U.S.A," to get ice cream and a soft, giant pretzel the size of Luca's head.

"Cheese?" Danielle offered as she set a container of warm, liquid cheese in the center of them all.

"Yes, please," Stefania dipped her salt-covered pretzel into the yellow mixture before bringing it to her lips. "Ugh," She moaned into the bite as Danielle rested her hand on her girlfriend's thigh.

"I'm going to take it that it's good," Danielle laughed as she took a bite of hers.

"I don't think I'm hungry," Valentina put her hand on her stomach while looking down at all the food in front of her.

Danielle turned her head off to the side, looking at Stefania with concerning eyes. "Hey, Val," Danielle turned her head towards her as she stood up. "Want to run around the park and find all the Disney characters while Luca and Mama eat?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Yes!" She spoke excitedly before being wheeled off to the door of the restaurant.

The duo ran down the strip in search of as many characters as they could find.

"Goofy!" Valentina yells, pointing in the direction for Danielle to go in.

They quickly got their picture with him before heading down the other ways where they found Minnie and Mickey together. There was a longer line than the previous ones but they waited and got their photo to go with the ones they got as a family.

"Stitch too!" Danielle smiled, wheeling her up to the blue animal to get a photo that a kind stranger took for them. "Let's see if we can find pluto,"

***

After searching forever, they finally made it back to the pretzel shop, taking their seat to finish their cold pretzels with the warm cheese.

"Who all did you get photos with?" Stefania asked, sliding her drink and pretzel over to the eldest child, who was now very hungry.

"Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, Mickey, Tigger..." Danielle paused as she looked over at the younger one. "Who else?"

"Stitch!" She yelled, showing her the photo off of Danielle's phone.

"That was it!" Danielle high-fived Valentina with a smile before taking her phone back and finishing the pretzel.

***

"I had a wonderful day," Stefania sank into her lover's arms as they rested in the bathtub together.

"Me too," Danielle smiled, slipping her arms around her lover's naked waist. "Her first appointment is tomorrow," Danielle sighed, her head resting on the brunette's shoulders.

"Yeah, it is," Stefania pressed into her embrace as she moved the blonde's hand between her legs. "I could use a stress relief," She turned her head to the side with a smirk smeared across her face.

"Oh, yeah?" The younger woman slid her middle finger between her folds. The brunette's jaw-dropping in response. "Gosh," Danielle smiled, admiring the look on the Italian's face.

"W-what?" She struggled out while Danielle added her ring finger to her middle, gently sliding through her folds as her lover bucked her hips.

Danielle ignored what the brunette had said, teasing her entrance. Even with the awkward position her hand was in, it wasn't going to stop the blonde from pleasing the love of her life.

"Holy shit," Stefania spoke in her native language leaning her head back until it was on her girlfriend's shoulder.

Danielle quickly slid her fingers deep into her before penetrating her slowly. The blonde curved her fingers with each thrust, making sure she got the right spot with the brunette did what she always did when she hit it.

Stefania dropped her jaw, digging her finger nails into her partner's skin, surely leaving marks. She continued to breathe heavily without letting any noises out as her girlfriend sucked on the skin of her neck.

"Let it out, baby," Danielle whispered into her ear before nibbling on the top of her ear. She continued her movements below, in search of the sound she was waiting to hear. "I'm waiting,"

"Danielle," She lifted her hips as Danielle took her free hand, placing it firmly on her left breast. "Faster," She moaned loudly.

The younger woman did as she was told, speeding her movements like she was told.

"Dear, God, Danielle," She swallowed hard, her nails digging deeper into her thighs while continuing to arch her back in the clear water with rose petals floating on the top. "I'm-"

Danielle felt her walls spazzing around her two digits, indicating she was about to finish.

She took her two fingers out, lifting them to her lips before finding her way back down to her clit, massaging it slowly as she came in front of her. "Good girl," Danielle slowed down her fingers while Stefania attempted to slow down her breathing.

Which took much longer than expected.

"You-" Stefania blushed before pressing her head into her shoulder due to the embarrassment.

"Lift that pretty face up," Danielle moved her body out from her shoulder. "God, look at you," Danielle bit her lower lip, looking all over her body. Finding the red handprint from where she grasped her boob roughly.

"What?" Stefania laughed softly, leaning in and pressing her forehead against hers.

"You're so fucking beautiful," She pressed her teeth together as she mumbled the words out from her lips. "Come here,"

Danielle brought the two together, resting her hand on her jaw as she pulled her close.

"Come on," Danielle smiled, getting out of the bathtub as she switch to drain it. She wrapped the towel around her body and then around the Italian's before picking her up and throwing her over her shoulder.

"Ah!" Stefania yelled as she was picked up while laughing. "Where are we going," She laughed as she was thrown on the bed. Her towel being thrown open and the cold air hitting her warm body.

"Round two," Danielle spoke with more of a statement than a question.

"It's cold," She laughed, wrapping her arms around the blonde as she hovered over her, pulling her down beside her.

"Get under the covers then," She laughed while lifting the blankets over the top of them.

Stefania watched as Danielle lowered herself below the blankets, leaving a trail of kisses down her body. Paying extra attention to her scars and stretchmarks before finding her folds.

With one hand keeping the brunette's thighs from smothering her.

Which she thought wouldn't be a bad way to die.

She used her other hand and tongue to finish off her girlfriend before wrapping each other in their arms.

"Woah," Danielle smiled, licking her face clean before kissing her lover.

"What," The older woman laughed before talking again. "I just tasted myself," Stefania spoke before going in for another soft, simple kiss.

"Nothing, I just-" Danielle smiled, somehow moving herself closer to the brunette. "Just... nothing,"

A/N-Happy Grey's Day. I'm not watching live but I sure hope you guys are.

I'm still hella busy so I'm sorry for the slow updates. But I can promise you that the next few all of you will enjoy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.3K 49
Danielle moves to LA willing to start a new fresh life, without knowing anyone or where she was putting her self into.
226K 4.5K 37
the story of danielle savre and stefania spampinato what will happen when two co stars cant fight their feelings for each other anymore. will they ha...
153K 3.5K 42
Fire Captain Maya Bishop got ready for her shift at Station 19 and went to work just like every other shift she had done. However, during a call with...
8.9K 426 12
Life as a successful actor? Beautiful, funny, loyal, a huge romantic? That's Maya. She has been one of the lead actors in a television show for almos...