Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 39

1.2K 45 12
By shadow1dark2night

It took a few days after their eventful night before ____ had the guts to check.

Katsuki and _____ has plans to head to Mitsuki and Masaru's house today so if all goes well she could be able to deliver the good news...but for now she waits.

Katsuki was at work just helping fight in a mission which was taking up most of his time.

He got badly injuried in his last one since he got shot in the shoulder but he's been able to heal quickly with the help of quirks.

_____ sat on the toilet seat just waiting patiently.

She stared at the pregnancy test eyeing it every now and then.

That was until her timer went off and she stood up grabbing it.

She took a deep breath.

"Please..please..pleaseee" she muttered holding the test in her hands tightly before opening her eyes to seeing what it read.

***
Katsuki finished destroying one of the bases leaving the mess for his sidekicks to clean.

He stretched his body just walking to give the police info.

After he finished up he went back to his agency signing off a few things before finally heading home.

***
The case of the "Lords' drug was still going on.

However, Pro Hero Deku did destroy half their base. The issue was that the drug was being shipped from all over the country so they had to call in an old friend. Tsu to help them in those parts.

***
He parked the car and walked inside the house.

Dropping his keys at the table and taking off the gauntlets.

"Babe?" Katsuki called out curious to where she was.

When there was no answer he made his way upstairs to the master bedroom.

There he found her on the bed tears in her eyes.

He looked at her worried before getting infront of her and seeing the pregnancy test in her hand.

He couldn't see whether it was positive or not and by her reaction he couldn't tell..

"W-what did it come out as?!" He asked standing in front of her.

"..."

"Babe.."

"....negative" she said softly wiping her eyes.

He stayed silent before sitting down next to her, pulling her into a hug.

"...hey it may still be too early, try again next wee-"

"..I'm tired of trying! It's been almost two whole months Katsuki...I.."

He just tightened his arm around her. "It's fine, listen, just wait a week. If we get nothing, then..we can head to the doctors to find out why we can't get pregnant."

She didn't respond just burying her face into his chest. She thought she was the problem...that it was her fault but.. you can never be sure.

That day Katsuki got her mind off of the pregnancy.

She fell asleep being too upset and tired.

He felt horrible, he knew how bad she wanted a baby and..he wanted one too he just didn't understand why it's so hard for them..Plus seeing her like that was a new kind of pain..as if he couldn't provide the basic necessities as a husband.

He stayed up just cuddling with her.

He searched up how long it takes for pregnancy's to show or what problems may be causes of not getting pregnant, but nothing gave him a good answer.

He spent the night on his phone before passing out. Both miserably sleeping.

***
The next morning both of them got up and ready for work.

_____ was called in today.

Hawks gave her a new schedule. Every other day she would have work or patrol.

She didn't mind it since there was nothing to do, plus it would help keep her mind off things.

Katsuki looked over at her before they closed the house's door.

"Hey, call me if you need anything alright? I'll be home at 6. You're coming at 5 right?" Katsuki asked her.

"Actually I don't know, might be out later, he always takes over other tasks" she said as he nods.

He moved closer to her and kissed her cheek then lips.

She smiled kissing him back before both parted ways and head to their own cars driving off.

***
Katsuki went to his agency.

_____ met up with Hawks.

***
This routine went on for yet another week.

______ never took another test, she didn't want to be heartbroken again or even get her hopes up.

She just told herself if she felt sick she'll know but so far nothing.

She kept herself busy with fighting Villains which was therapy for her.

Katsuki was the same, he still blames himself for not giving her what she wanted yet neither of them really talked about it yet.

***
"Nova! Check the other side I got these guys!" Hawks yelled to ____ who used her lightening speeding her way to the other side of the building.

She waited just watching for any sudden movements.

That's when she heard a creak and immediately attacked there giving away two of the Villains spots.

"Nice try" she said glaring just paralyzing one and trying to run after the other.

She followed him into a room and he stopped running just turning to face her.

She got her nails and lightening ready but as she attacked him his skin turned to stone.

"W-what!?"

He smirked and grabbed her hands flipping her onto her back.

She went into shock for a moment before getting up quickly trying to use her lightening to fight instead.

Dammit why's it always gotta be villains like him! How the hell am I gonna get him..

He ran at her using strength as an offense fighting her into the corner.

She struggled against his strength before ducking down and kicking his waist to push him back.

She ran off out of the room and stopped to get some time as she dug her nails into the ground.

He ran at her as she tried to form a dome of lightening to paralyze him but he got to her too fast knocking her across the hallway.

Hawks flew by just in time stopping him while he was distracted.

He smirked but then looked over at _____ seeing her still on the ground.

"aye Novs! We got em- shit! Nova!" Hawks ran over to her hovering over her.

"Come on kid you're not dead right!?"

She groaned just being so uncomfortable with the pain.

"..maybe a broken rib..look I can't carry you all..I'm gonna call for help just stay here- oh right haha sorry ok ok I'll go" Hawks said running off grabbing the two Villains she fought and putting them with the others.

Help arrived as the ambulance took her to the hospital.

Hawks joined them just to make sure she was fine.

***
"Nothing too serious, and no broken ribs. You're mostly just bruised and sore. Keep off the fighting and you'll be good Nova. But I don't understand why you would even fight in your condition." the doctor said to her.

"Thank god." Hawks sighed as she sat up slowly on the bed.

"What do you mean? And is that all? Any medication I need to take?" She asked as the doctor just stared at her in disbelief.

"Heavens no! Any medication will harm the fetuses, they need to grow naturally." The doctor said.

Both Hawks and ______ nod but then freeze right in their spot.

"WAIT WHAT!?"

"WHAT?! FETUS?!"

The doctor looked at them confused and concerned.

"Oh god..don't tell me you didn't know you were pregnant! That explains why you fought. No more Hero work for you Nova. Doctors Orders."

"YOURE P-PREGNANT!?" Hawks yelled looking at her.

She didn't know what to feel in that moment.

"Y-you're not messing with me right!?" She asked the doctor who shakes their head.

She smiled wide looking at Hawks. "I'm pregnant!"

"YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU COME TO WORK! I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDERING YOUR UNBORN BABIES NUH UH!" Hawks yelled worriedly.

"W-wait what..babies? As in plural?" She asked.

"The doc said fetuses. It seems like you're having twins." Hawks said smiling.

Tears formed her eyes as he panicked.

"Woah! Hey do you want me to call Dynamight? He needs to know right- UNLESS IT AINT HIS!?"

"Oh shut it! Of course it's his!" She said smacking him wiping her tears.

Hawks smiled grabbing his phone. "Ima scare him and tell him you died, hold on" he snickered walking away before she could say not too.

When she was alone in the room she just looked down at her stomach. Putting a hand on it.

Twins..

***
Katsuki ran into the room slamming the doors open but froze at the sight of Hawks and _____.

He looked so worried and then immediately glared at Hawks.

"YOU DAMN JERK! DONT FUCKING DO THAT!" Katsuki yelled running at him as Hawks used his feathers to hold him back just laughing.

Katsuki glared until he looked over at _____ he saw her eyes red..from crying..?

"Hawks can you give us a moment?" _____ asked.

"Boo hoo. Fine." Hawks said walking out. "I'm actually gonna take my leave! Congrats you two!" Hawks said before closing the door.

Katsuki looked at him annoyed before turning to _____ who got off the bed with his help.

"Woah wait, are you hurt? What's going on?"

She smiled at him and just pulled his mask off his eyes to see his face.

"_____...what's going on?"

"I'm pregnant" she said smiling with tears in her eyes again.

He just stared at her. "What."

"I'm pregnant! The doctors said so!" She said.

His shocked expression turned to a crazy smile as he immediately hugged her.

"YOURE FUCKING KIDDING! YOU ARE!?" He yelled as she laughed nodding.

She just hugged him back as he kissed all over her face.

"And guess what!" She said excitedly.

He pulled away. "There's more?! What?!"

"We're having twins!" She said.

He couldn't contain his smile just pulling her in and kissing her lips.

"I fucking knew it! Thank you.." he said holding her close as she smiled.

She hugged him back tightly, her body was sore but she couldn't care about that right now.

He smiled at her cherishing her cheeks before looking down and touching her belly.

"I'm never letting you work again." He said as she laughed.

He just kissed her lips again. "Come on let's go home."

***
He drove her home being as careful as possible.

This moment being the world for them both after so long of trying.

______ couldn't keep her excitement in alone and neither could Katsuki so they already called Mina and Kirishima to tell them the news.

And once those two heard they went crazy.

They informed Mitsuki and Masaru about the good news which got both adults crying in joy, the thought of being grandparents to not one but two babies was everything to them.

Katsuki spent the entire day sitting beside ______ while they both go over every single detail about what they'll need doubles of. Especially since it's twins.

***
"Are you gonna tell Hiro and your brother?" Katsuki asked.

"Not yet, I'll give it a few more days maybe, but I really can't believe it! we're having not one but two!"

Katsuki smiled holding her close against his body.

"Well be outnumbered soon huh?"

"I guess it's good we didn't get a dog then." she pouted.

He laughed kissing her cheek. "I love you..so damn much." Katsuki said hugging her tightly.

She smiled kissing his cheek. "We're gonna have babies..." she repeated still in shock as he laughed throwing her onto the bed.

***
TWINSSS
(I already finished the Kapter where they're born and have names and SO CUTE)

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- š—¦š—µš—² š˜„š—®š˜€ š—ŗš—®š—±š—² š—¼š—³ š—±š—²š˜€š˜š—暝˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š˜ƒš—² š—ŗš—®š—“š—¶š—°. Y/n was born int...
24.1K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
377K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...