Unbroken (Marina)

נכתב על ידי marina_ship69

Captain Maya Bishop AKA Firefighter Barbie has always been a loan wolf, everything she has done, she has done... עוד

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy

Chapter Five

7.5K 168 33
נכתב על ידי marina_ship69

Andy woke up to another strange woman leaving their apartment, Maya stood half dressed in the kitchen.

"Maya" Andy sighed "That's the third random woman to leave this apartment this week. Do you even know this ones name?" Andy questioned.

"Carly? Kayleigh? Or maybe it was Courtney, I'm not sure" Maya shrugged sipping on her coffee.

"What's going on Maya?" Andy asked giving her sympathy eyes "what happened with Carina? She hasn't worked the PRT in over a week, I thought you two really hit it off?"

"Nothing happened" Maya said with a slight bit of attitude. "It was just sex okay? That's all it was"

"Sure didn't look like just sex to me"

"It was, I don't need a girlfriend" Maya hissed walking back into her bedroom, leaving Andy alone in the kitchen.

The walk to work was slow and awkward, "So... what are you going to do about Gibson?" Andy asked nervously.

"I've sorted it with the chief" Maya smiled slightly.

******

"Gibson my office now" Maya said sternly shouting out of her office door.

Gibson slowly walked down the stairs from the beanery, hands in his pockets. He walked into Maya office with a smug smile on his face.

"Here are your transfer papers, you're moving to 23" Maya said blankly handing Jack the papers.

"No, no I'm not" he shook his head laughing at the idea.

"Yes you are, I have already cleared it with the chief, you start there in.... An hour" Maya smiled smugly looking at her watch.

"Maya you know I am way to good for 23, they're... they're a joke"

"For Starters its Captain, and secondly, if you're so good and they're so bad, then make them better." She smiled. "Dismissed, you'd better get moving Gibson"

Just as Gibson left the station the klaxon went off, the rest of the team ran to the barn loading into the engines.

"Why is Gibson walking away?" Miller asked with a confused look.

"He no longer works here"

"Uh what?" Millers leaned forwards glaring at the captain.

"He failed to listen to a single order he was given, he was a danger to us, he was a danger to you. He now works at 23" Maya said Bluntly before looking at her tablet, "House fire, unknown ignition point, no casualties to report" Maya announced just as they pulled up to the scene.

"Herrera, Montgomery, get a hose on those flames. Hughes, Miller search and rescue, Ruiz get that gas line turned off!" Maya ordered making everyone run off to do their respected jobs.

"Warren, get ready! I don't know what we're expecting!"

"Bishop!" Maya turned around to see Ryan "Tanner, what's going on? Do we have any casualties?"

"The neighbours said a family live here, mother, father, a little boy and a teenage girl. None have reported. Their car is there though" Maya gave him a head nod.

"Bishop to Hughes"

"Go ahead cap"

"We may have a family inside. Mother, father, a male child and a female teen"

"Copy that cap, no reports yet"

"Bishop to Ruiz"

"Ruiz here"

"How's that gas line looking?"

"Off captain"

"Great help with search and rescue"

Maya paced the front of the house, looking and waiting to see any sign of her team or family.

"Bishop. We have the son and daughter. Heading out now" next thing Miller and Hughes run out of the building carrying the children.

"Warren!" May yelled helping him carry a gurney.

"Great work guys, get back in there and find the parents!" Bishop ordered directing it to Miller and Hughes.

"I found the parents. Top front bedroom closet, I need help in here!" Ruiz shouts over his radio.

"Copy that, Miller Hughes get in there"

Bishop ran over to Andy and Travis, "Herrera how are those flames looking?"

"Almost out cap"

An hour later the team arrive back at the station.

"Great work 19! Go clean up and restock the engines!" Maya called out, an echo of "Yes Captains" filled the station. "Drinks at Joe's after the shift!"

******

Meanwhile Carina was at the hospital trying to not think about the firefighter barbie but the more she tried not to the more she did.

Her day was not getting any better, she had just lost a mother which was incredibly rare for Dr DeLuca and it was never easy to tell the family.

"Wilson" Carina sighed.

"Dr DeLuca?" Jo gave her a weak smile.

"How did that happen? She was perfectly healthy" Carina yelled as she entered her office, Dr Wilson at her heels.

"I'm sorry Dr DeLuca, these things happen, neither of us could have predicted it" Jo rested her arm on Carina's shoulder.

"I know I know, I just wish we could have done something. We should have been able to stop the bleeding. I should have done something!" Carina let out getting louder and louder, she quickly swept her hand over her desk throwing a pile of paperwork on the floor.

Carina paced her office, her hands on the back of her head, trying to get more air into her lungs.

"Dr- Carina" Jo sighed "Is everything alright? I mean besides what just happened?"

Carina turned to face her resident, she shook her head slightly closing her eyes trying to hold her tears back.

"Come here" Jo quickly pulled her Attending into her arms, Carina instantly laid her head on Jo's shoulder, letting a few tears slip.

They made their way to the couch, Jo pulling Carina down next to her. "You want to talk about it?"

Carina slowly lifted her head, "So you know Captain Bishop yes?" Carina asked earning a nod from the brunette. "I thought- I think I like her" Carina said shyly.

"Have you spoken to her about this?"

"Not exactly, we started sleeping together, then Chief Bailey asked me if I would like to help out on the PRT, so I did. We agreed to just sex but after seeing her in a different light..." Carina wiped her eyes "I think I like her"

"Okay okay, I think we should go out for a drink don't you?" Jo asked with a cheeky smile.

"I would love that!" Carina smiled hugging Jo again letting out a little laugh.

******

Maya and her team arrive at the bar, they all took their seats in their regular space. Maya insisted on buying first rounds. The blonde headed to the bar and stood next to a very attractive female.

"Hi, Dr Shepherd right?" Maya asked giving her a cheeky smile.

"Ah yes, Captain Bishop, nice to see you but please call me Amelia" Dr Shepherd smiled, quickly checking the blonde out.

"So are you drinking tonight?" Maya smirked, Dr Shepherd nodded slightly. "Can I get you a drink?" Maya asked again giving her the same cheeky smile.

"Sure, how can I say no to someone as good looking as you" Amelia gave her a wink before ordering her drink.

Maya gave the doctor a kiss on the cheek before returning to her friends, but a familiar female caught her eye. Carina sat in the opposite corner watching Maya's every move.

Maya rejoined her friends and handed out the drinks, she could feel Carina watching her, her eyes felt like they were burning into her soul. She tried to ignore her glare but it was getting stronger.

The blonde slowly stood up and made her way back over to the bar, she needed to get the brunette out of her head. Carina made her feel things that she didn't know how to handle. She wasn't sure if they were good or bad, right or wrong, right now Maya just wanted to not feel any of those things.

"Amelia" Maya smiled placing a hand around the Dr's lower back. "Can I challenge you to a game of pool?" The cheeky smile made a reappearance.

"Carina stop staring!" Jo laughed

"Look at her, she challenged me to a game of pool. Is that her thing? Did I fall for that?" Carina sighed.

"Okay you really want to piss her off?" Jo asked seriously just as Maya stared at Carina again "Make her jealous?"

"How would-" suddenly Carina felt a pair of lips on hers. Without thinking she accepted her lips, slowly moving together. Jo pulled back giving her a little smirk. Quickly looking over her shoulder to see Maya's eyes burning into her soul.

"I think that worked" Jo whispered into Carina's ear.

They watched as the blonde left the bar with the doctor following close by, hand in hand.

A/N

So two uploads in one day! How do you guys feel about this? Any ideas will be appreciated!

Sorry this ones a little short 🥺

Thank you so much to everyone who has read, commented or voted 🙏

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.6K 32
"It's not much, but it's home, for now..." Stefania places the blondes bag onto the living room floor of the apartment. "We have a spare bedroom thro...
30.9K 833 14
{DISCONTINUED} Maya and Carina has always wanted to be parents. Even before they got engaged and married, it was something they always talked about...
6.1K 296 31
Maya is a firefighter from Seattle who found her family in the firehouse. Thanksgiving 2022 will bring something new to the life of the entire statio...
51.6K 983 42
Stories written based on episodes of Station 19, focusing on Maya and Carina's relationship.