Bakugo Boyfriend Scenarios

By yunohhhh

katsuki bakugo x fem!reader one shots and ongoing. absolutely no proof read. slow updates. More

Quick intro
01. How you meet
02. You're partners
03. When his friends insult you
04. He makes you blush
05. You're in class 1-A
06. You hang out
07. Confessions
08. First Date
09. When the class finds out
10. He thinks about you
11. He sleeps over
12. Your parents find out
13. First kiss/rainy days
14. His parents find out
15. Christmas special 🎄
16. New nicknames
17. Sports festival
18. First Fight
19. Make up/ First I love you
20. He cooks for you
21. He helps you clean your room
22. You go stargazing
23. You get jealous
23.5. You get jealous
24. He accidentally hurts you
Scarlet Witch gifs !!
25. Fighting a villian
26. He gets jealous
27. He turns into a baby
28. He switches bodies w Izuku
29. Going to a dance together
30. Going cosplaying together
31. He's clingy
32. You Hear Him Sing
33. You're on your period
34. You get sick
35. Its your birthday !!
NSFW ABCS 🎃 kinktober special
SFW ABCS 👻 Flufftober Special
36. Midnight cuddles
37. Bakugo has a stalker
38. Playing in the snow
39. Look at my ass tiktok challege
40. He turns into a girl
41. He has a bad nightmare
42. Pretending to loose memory
43. When you're clingy
44. Break up prank + he's mad at you
45. He meets your ex
46. You get kidnapped by villans
47. Hes clingy pt.2
48. Bakugo sees pervy messages Mineta sent
49. He hears you sing
50. You're on your period but he doesn't know what a period is (double feature)
51. Asking for kisses then dodging them
52. Going camping
53. Gaming Night
55. Looking for his hand while sleeping
56. You turn into a boy
57. Making him buy a fake femine product + Prank chapter
58. Spending the day with Deku
59. He walks in while you're changing 🌶🔞
60. Adopting 10 kittens but Aizawa adopts them from us
61. Bakugo looses his memory and falls in love again
62. Bakugo comforts you after quirk upgrade
super quick a/n :)
63. Pocky stick challenge + Marvel Crossover Pt. 1
64. Marvel cross over pt.2
quick update!
65. Dancing in the rain/Bakugo cries
66. You get jelous pt.2

54. You turn into a baby

9.4K 220 293
By yunohhhh

hey y'all, no time no see sksjjss
this chapter is kinda long so let's get into it
requested by: @smsp162 & @gamergirlamaya

💥💥💥

"You know, I would've chosen Mirko's agency if she were scouting but she wasn't" I complained to Tokoyami as we followed Hawks as he was flying above us
"She would've been a great choice for you" He replied
"Right! Oh well, I mean number two is okay" I say as he nods
"I wish he would spend more time actually mentoring though" He said

I was about to reply when the sound of glass breaking and smoke coming out of a store caught my attention.

"Go go go! I don't know how long that'll last!" Some guys wearing ski masks with lots of bags and electronics get in their car and start driving away
"Check on the civilians! I got this" Hawks said as he followed after the thieves leaving behind some of his red feathers, his sidekicks and us did as he said.

I had the misfortune of entering the store that was just broken in to, where lots of smoke started coming out. I covered my nose since the smell was so strong, I knew it wasn't any type of fire smoke though.

"Hello? Is everybody okay?" I called out but didn't get a response, I didn't see anybody much less in the fog. Then I see a small silhouette on the ground, I gasp when I see that it's a baby. Though when I gasped I started to cough as I inhaled whatever was on the air. When I got close to the baby I felt that I was stepping on broken glass. "It'd be easier if I gather all the smoke first" I told myself. (Captain America: civil war, y'all know that scene)

With my quirk I gathered all the smoke towards me and trapped it inside a force field I made specifically for the smoke. My eyes widened when I see the scene. The civilians were all kids and babies! I've seen this before when Katsuki.... Oh no...

"Fuck" I muttered as I remembered I inhaled it

I don't know when this will take effect or if it will so I quickly ran out of the store and dispersed the smoke up in the air so nobody else would breathe it in.

"(Hero name)! Are you okay?!" One of Hawks side kicks questions
Suddenly Hawks appears from above us and lowers himself down to the ground "What was that you just did? That was kinda cool!"
"I think it was some sort of quirk or science thing? All the civilians are—"

I cut myself off, whomp there it is... I heard people calling my name and hero name but I was frozen in place then poof!

No Ones POV

Hawks actually panicked when the student stopped her explanation and suddenly like a magic trick, vanished with a big poof. Except she didn't vanish...

"Oh my god... (Y/N)-chan you're so adorable!!" Hawks went to pick up baby (Y/N)

It seemed like the sidekicks and Tokoyami were the only ones who understood how serious this situation was.

"H— Hawks" Tokoyami stuttered as he sees his friend who had a blank look on her face, she started to whine and thrash around Hawks' arms
"Alright alright kid settle down" He patted her back, he then went to check out the store that had been broken into only to find the civilians in the same condition (Y/N) was in, "Was that smoke what caused all this?"

She started babble nonsense and moving her hands around trying to explain. Hawks just nodded.

"Interesting"

After the cops came and started to deal with the whole mess the criminals made. The sidekicks and even Tokoyami offered to take baby (Y/N) out of his hands but Hawks carried her all around the crime scene.

"So what's going to happen to her?" One of the sidekicks asked
"Hmm? Oh right, I guess I have to take her back to UA while I talk to the criminals. Maybe they have an antidote, but baby (Y/N) is adorable!"

As Hawks started to gush over the baby, she started to whine. In her mind she was telling the bird man to let her down and let her walk but she regressed back so much she couldn't even form a word much less a sentence, which was frustrating on her part.

"Alright kiddo let's go! I'll meet you all back at hq" Hawks shouted as he started to fly away towards UA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So yeah, that's what happened"

Hawks finished explaining as he presented baby (Y/N) to principal Nezu and Aizawa who had unreadable expressions. It was the middle of the day and one of their students was turned into a baby and they didn't know if it was a quirk or a science thing but they needed to get to the bottom of this.

Hawks went to talk to the criminals and Aizawa didn't have a choice but to take care of (Y/N), he was mentally cursing out the number two hero for bringing more work for him but then again.... but he wasn't complaining, he'll never ever admit to it though.

Soon one by one, the rest of Aizawa's class started to come in the dorms after a tiring day in their agencies but that weariness went away after seeing baby (Y/N). Her boyfriend, Todoroki and Midoriya were the last ones to arrive. It wasnt a surprise to see Bakugo with an angry look though.

"Bakugo, we have a surprise for you!"

Whatever it was Bakugo wasn't in the mood. All day he had been waiting for his girlfriend to text back but never got a reply. He was about to chew her out when he heard a loud kids giggle that definitely didn't belong to Eri.

(Y/N) was a baby but she still understood what was being said to her, so when she heard 'Bakugo' she couldn't help but get all giggly.

"What the f—"
"Bakugo there's a kid present!" Momo scolded the hot headed boy who laid eyes on a baby who he thought looked a lot like (Y/N).

She was sitting in Kirishima's lap for support while Koda showed her how to pet his pet bunny.

He got closer and closer to the baby until he finally asked what was on his mind "Oi witch... is that you?"

Baby (Y/N) looked up from the bunny and started babbling happily. Bakugo took that as a yes.

"Turns out she inhaled this thing that turns you into a baby while we were patrolling the streets today" Tokoyami explained since he saw the whole thing "Civilians were also turned into children"
"Ehh? So she's gonna stay a baby forever?!" Bakugo questioned which made (Y/N) whimper.

She held up her hands asking to be carried by Bakugo. So he picked her up from Kirishima and she immediately hugged him making everyone awe.

"Hawks said he'll be back when he has more news or a way to reverse her back to normal, but he hasn't shown up yet" Said Tokoyami
"Bakugo you can take care of her right? She did the same for you!" Mina asked not thinking about her words. She only realized what she had said when Bakugo sent her a threatening glare.
"Ashido is right, Kacchan" Midoriya spoke up,

Bakugo panicked and Mina was surprised. How did the green haired boy know that Bakugo turned into a baby long ago?!

"Remember when we were kids? She'd try to keep you out of trouble" Midoriya explained further as he waved at little (Y/N) with a wholesome smile which she returned
Bakugo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Right... Anyway, shows over! We're going to sleep"

(Y/N) whined once again as she pouted to the kitchen.

"I guess she's hungry, again?" Jirou said
Bakugo raised an eyebrow, "Again?"
"I made some cake for her and the rest of the class" Sato explained "She had 2 slices but looks like she still wants more"
"Tsk' I'll cook but I won't clean up!"

They didn't complain. The class knew Bakugo was a great chef, plus everyone helps everyone in the dorms.

"Bakugo, wouldn't it be easier to put (Y/N) down?" Sero suggested as he watched Bakugo get out some pots and pans with one hand while carrying baby (Y/N) with the other
"No, she's safe with me" He simply said as he continued to carry on
"We we're taking care of her before you came back, she's safe with us Bakugo. There's more danger in the kitchen" Iida told the blond haired boy

Bakugo hated to admit it but that was true.

"Fine! But if I hear a cry from her I'll fight you all!" Bakugo shouted. (Y/N) just laughed like she didn't have a care in the world.
"Kero kero, come here (Y/N)" Tsu took her from Bakugo and back they went to the common area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Bakugo cooked a few dishes for everyone, he made mac'n'cheese specifically for (Y/N) even though Kaminari was complaining that he wanted some too.
(ik one of y'all is or was gonna comment smth abt not liking mac n cheese, i just know it)

(Y/N) was sitting on Bakugo's lap as he fed her. Nobody wanted to piss of Bakugo at the moment, so they discreetly tried to take pictures of his nice deed.

"Aww she's falling asleep! How cute!" Uraraka whispered shouted as she took a peak at (Y/N) slowly closing her eyes with macaroni still on her mouth

Bakugo took this cue to stop the feeding and take (Y/N) to her bed which would be too big for her. Im sure she'll prefer to stay in a big bed. He thought as he opened her room door and pulled the sheets back to place her in the middle.

"Alright witch... or baby witch"

(Y/N) giggled.

"Don't get out of bed, hopefully you'll be back to normal tomorrow. I'll check back on you in the morning, so good night" Bakugo kissed her cheek and put the blankets over her. Just as he was about to walk away (Y/N) started whining.

"What's wrong?" He asked knowing he wasn't going to get a direct answer. She just started whining and looking at Bakugo with puppy eyes. "Are you scared?"

She got out of the covers and tried to walk towards Bakugo. Keyword; tried. She couldn't even probably stand.

"Do you want me to stay?"

This time (Y/N) nodded happily. I guess she didn't want the whole bed to herself. Bakugo complied and laid on her bed, (Y/N) happily laying on top of his chest. It was like a bed in a bed. And that's how she fell asleep for the night. Bakugo knew he wasn't going anywhere for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came around and everyone was getting ready for their agencies. That meant poor (Y/N) was up early even though she had no need to.

"Where's that bird man?! Wasn't he suppose to be here with a remedy?!" Bakugo shouted carrying sleepy baby (Y/N) like a busy single father who is late for his job and clearly not wanting to let her go even though Tsu asked if she can hold her.
Tokoyami just shrugged his shoulders "He said he'll back if he has anything"
"He is a busy hero after all, maybe he forgot?" Hagakure spoke up
"Are we talking about Hawks? The pro hero?" Todoroki asked as Bakugo sassed him as an answer "Then he's outside"

Suddenly everyone piled outside to see the pro hero talking to Aizawa.

"Ahh there she is! (Y/N)-chan!" Hawks exclaimed but lowered down his voice when he saw her still sleeping on Bakugo's arms
"Oi, tell me you got something that'll make her go back to normal" Bakugo said as he approached the hero
Hawks just chuckled "Of course I do! Turns out the criminals were chemists and managed to make a formula that turns adults into kids depending on their age, luckily they made multiple dosages before they were locked"

Bakugo was about to speak up but Hawks cut him off.

"One problem... The chemist criminals said different people take different periods of time to go back normal, so we don't really know when (Y/N) will go back to normal. They said to give it 48hrs. But then again they're criminals, how worthy can they be huh?" Hawks scratched the back of his head with a chuckle as he gave the semi okay news
"Then those aren't real chemist!" Bakugo exclaimed waking up (Y/N).
"Kero kero, good morning (Y/N)" Asui greeted while waving at her. She smiled and waved back.
"A solution is a solution, hopefully she's back to normal by the time you all get back" Aizawa said

(Y/N) turned her head to see what the commotion was about. She fully woke up when she saw Hawks standing next to her teacher. She started babbling, almost like asking if Hawks had some good news to tell her.

"Bakugo, hand her over. I'll start the doses right now, Hawks just tell me what to do"

Bakugo grunted not wanting to give her over. Everyone said their goodbyes to baby (Y/N) before they went off to their agencies.

"Hey witch, I'm off but you better be back to your normal self by the time I come back!" Bakugo said to (Y/N) as she was now in Aizawas arms. She babbled something back, Bakugo could only imagine it was a smart comeback.

~~~ 3PM

"Aizawa sensei can you give me the next dose already? I think it's working" 6 year old (Y/N) asked her teacher
"I can see it's working, next dose is in an hour"

(Y/N) groaned and sat back down on the couch of the common area. The rest of her classmates wouldn't be back until 8pm so she still had time grow, but it would be no fun if she was the only kid around.

"(Y/N)..." A soft voice spoke up, "Would you like to play this game with me?"
"Eri-chan! Of course!"

Since they both the same age, Eri thought it was only fair if they played together. She only hoped she wasn't bothering (Y/N)..

"I used to love this game!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she sat on the floor next to Eri.
"I havent played candyland yet, umm I actually haven't played a lot of games" Eri explained
"Don't worry, I'll show you!"

The hour went by and (Y/N) got the next dose and the next, she didn't even realize it was almost 8pm and she was back to normal. She only realized because Eri pointed out her clothes were tight on (Y/N).

"I'll be back Eri-chan, let me change" (Y/N) said as she got up from the floor and went back to her room. Felt so good to finally do stuff for yourself again, though getting babied wasn't that bad. She changed into normal fitting clothes, she wanted to send a message to Bakugo telling him the good news but it was better if he was kept in suspense. So, she went back down to the common area and resumed playing with Eri.

Normal POV

"— so make sure not to touch the edges or you loose" I explained the game of operation to Eri-chan who was on a mission to get the heart.

It was quiet since it was just us two. I didn't even realize Aizawa left.

"Almost got it" Eri said and then—

Slam, the door opens and 3 boys walk in making Eri loose her concentration and loose the heart.

"Oh no!" Eri exclaimed
"So close! You guys couldn't have waited 5 seconds?" I shouted getting their attention

The three of them look at us.

"Oh, (Y/N) you're back to normal!" Izuku pointed out
"Oi witch! How come you didn't text me?!" Bakugo was quick to come to my side and hug me out of anger and love
"Witch? Those Santa's helpers right?" Eri asked as Izuku replied for me
"Uhh not exactly Eri-chan"
"Those are the halloween helpers" Todoroki told Eri but Izuku still had to intervene before Eri gets the wrong idea
"Well you're in the right track Todoroki"

I patted my boyfriends back. He really must've missed me if he's been hugging me for this long and in front of his two friends. He let me go and was about to drag me upstairs but I stood my ground.

"Im not done playing with Eri-chan" I said as she chuckled
"Thank you for playing with me (Y/N), but im getting sleepy"

Izuku and Todoroki offered to bring Eri to her room which was in another building. That meant Katsuki and I were alone.

"You owe me" He crossed his arms
"Owe you? I was a baby! I couldn't do anything for myself—"
"Not that witch!" He cut me off "Last night I couldn't sleep cause you were on top of me the whole time, now you have to cuddle me"
I smiled "Okay you overgrown baby"
"It's a fair deal witch! I let you sleep when I was kid!"
"And I didn't complain, now come on cause I'm also tired"

_____________________

👉🏼👈🏼 im bacc
sorry for the wait, i've been doing well in my class and obvs i wanna keep it so i don't have as much time as i used to
BUT
i hope you liked <333

also i want to do a lil smth for kinktober, so suggest some ideas ksjsks
keep in mind im not great at writing smut 👀

also i love squid game thank you, I WANTED THEM TO GO TO JEJU TOGETHER THO :((

y'all already know what's next:
- looking for his hand while sleeping
- y/n turns into a boy
- making him buy a fake feminine product
-spending the day w deku
-walks in on (yn) changing and sees her undies
-adopting 10 kittens but aizawa adopts them from us
- bakugo looses his memories bc of a villain and falls in love w (yn) all over again (this one won)
- bakugo comforting (yn) bc of quirk side effects
- prank chapter !!
- pocky stick challenge
- wanda maximoff scouts (yn) and trains in the states (marvel crossover !!!) (long distance relationship arc !!) (dw bakugo will definitely NOT be like couch guy, iykyk)

COMMENT AND VOTE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

dαzed By ⱱҽղ

Fanfiction

30.5K 975 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED
Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
8.6K 98 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
2.3K 82 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...