The Angel and the "Demon" (Fe...

all_about_undertale द्वारा

Everyone carries around their dark secrets if it's just one, or many. It doesn't matter, they can't tell anyo... अधिक

Just a few things before we start
(Chapter 1) The first meeting
(Chapter 2) Two humans, a few monsters... Oh! And an angel
(Chapter 3) A bit of trust
(Chapter 4) En Guard!
(Chapter 5) Falling
(Chapter 6) New home
(Chapter 7) They say miracles do exist
(Chapter 8) A not so normal Saturday
(Chapter 9) Searching for answers Pt. 1
(Chapter 10) Searching for answers Pt. 2
(Chapter 11) Shadows
(Chapter 12) Who I really am
(Chapter 13) A new dawn
(Chapter 14) Getting used to it
(Chapter 15) A feeling of...?
(Chapter 16) Advice
(Chapter 17) Making a move, or something like that
(Chapter 18) To the mall!
(Chapter 19) Trying to play wingwoman
(Chapter 20) Fearing what you love
(Chapter 21) Getting touchy
(Chapter 22) We're going on a camping trip
(Chapter 23) Just vibing in the forest
(Chapter 24) Angel therapy and a match made in heaven or what?
(Chapter 25) The love of two and a pendant
(Chapter 27) Yes, it's horny jail time
(Chapter 28) Dating start?
(Chapter 29) No MERCY this time...
(Chapter 30) When the light is running low...
(Chapter 31) Rising
(Chapter 32) Explaining
(Chapter 33) How the turns have tabled [Finale]
(A/N) So...

(Chapter 26) A matter of feathers

1.7K 59 74
all_about_undertale द्वारा

(Chara's P.O.V.)

"Any idea where (Y/N) is?" Frisk asked while we were hanging around in the living room while the TV was on in the background. "He's on a walk, or flight I guess?" I shrugged. "Why are you not with him?" "Cause' he got out early, and I was busy... with sleeping." Frisk let out a little snort. "Pff- You two..."

"Actually, I know it's basically none of my business. But I'm curious, have you two gotten... physical yet?" She smirked a tiny bit. "Well... What counts as physical?" I felt how my face heated up a little again. "We've kissed, we cuddled... And that's it." That isn't too much, to be honest.

"No french kiss? No making out? Boop touching, booty touching? Nothing?" Frisk...

"Well... He touched my... my butt once, but on accident." I mumbled. "Well, at least something."

"If you ask me if you get a chance to get physical with him. Take it I'd say." She went back to smirking again. "You can bet I do."

"Um... That's not the answer I expected but yeah! Go get'em tiger!" Frisk cheered. "Get the D! Get the-" She started chanting but I stopped her. "Ok, no. That's enough." She giggled.

"But yeah, I'll take a chance if I get one. Like I dunno he's undressing or sum fanfic-like shit. Well, that'll take a while."

"Or not, it might happen sooner than you think." Frisk shrugged. "... Do you have any plans schemed or what?" I asked her slightly concerned. "Nope, I'm just saying that unexpected things can happen any time." She shrugged. "Fair point." Then we both went silent for a bit, looking around cluelessly while more or less listening to the TV.

"...Has reported that the number of homicides, assaults, and other violent actions including human magic has increased by 25%. The government is currently-" "Urgh, shut it." I turned off the TV.

"Typical humans. As soon as they get their hands on something they can use as a weapon, they use it." And that's why I don't consider myself human for a long time now. "Well, I suppose you're ri-" Frisk started but was cut off by the sound of the front door opening.

"(Y/N)?" I turned around. "You're finally- What the-?" It was (Y/N) but he seemed very unamused. Which was understandable considering how he looks right now. His face a bit dirty, his hair completely roughened up, and his whole back covered in mud." What the hell happened?!" I yelled while getting off the couch.

"I had an unpleasant meeting with a tree." Yup, he's unamused. "You crashed?" I asked. "Precisely. Remind me that flying casually near mount Ebott is a terrible idea."

"Why?" I asked him. "You remember that I told you how magic exists in multiple dimensions at once? Well, the barrier contained a whole fricking lot of magic. And its destruction not so long ago spread its magic around the mountain. And that interferes with the dimension phasing a bit, it caught me off guard..."

"And you crashed..."

"Into a tree..."

"Ouch..."

"Right into a puddle of mud afterward..."

"Well, that sucks..."

"With my wings out."

"Oh... So your wings are full of mud as well?" He nodded. "And cleaning them isn't easy..." He added.

"Yeah, makes sense with their size. What are your options?" I asked. "Welp, go search a lake or smth and flop into it backward and hope for the best. Or... No..." He stopped.

"What?"

"I'd need... a hand with it." He said a bit embarrassed. "I'd help you!" That would be a chance! Maybe he'll undre- No! No! Bad Chara! Go to horny jail! Keep these thoughts away, for now, he needs your help!

"What? Really? It'd be a lot of trouble though." "Of course I'm helping you dumbass. Boyfriend, girlfriend remember? I'd kiss you right now but uhh well... ya know." We both chuckled. "Good, I'll go ahead into the bathroom. Come after in like 7 minutes, maybe bring a chair. That'll take a while." I gave a thumbs up while he went upstairs.

"Oh my lord, you lucky bastard Chara!" Frisk laughed on the couch. "I know right?!" I grinned a bit. "Welp, ya better get ready. You're most likely gonna see your boyfriend naked for the first time." Fuck, she's right. "But please, save yourself the horny jail stuff until I'm gone. I don't want to be any part of this." She laughed while sitting upside down on the couch now.

"Yeah, I'mma go now. Should be time now." I walked over to the dining table and grabbed a chair, then walked upstairs with it. I placed it down and knocked at the bathroom door. "(Y/N) You ready?" I called. "Yeah! Come in!" I heard him call.

I opened the door then picked up the chair again and carried it inside. Don't look at him yet, or else you might drop the chair on your foot. I kept looking at the ground and placed the chair on the ground near the bathtub then went back to close the door. And finally looked up.

Yup, I would've dropped the chair. He sat in the bathtub, his back facing me and his wings were out and hanging off the edge. And holy crap, that's a lot of dirt, leaves, needles, and all in there.
Stop looking at his exposed back. Stop looking... Wait, we're a couple. I would've seen him like this either way at some point, at the latest when we would've-

"Hey, you ready?" He asked which made me snap back into reality. "OH! Of course." I moved the chair a little close, rolled up my sleeves, and then thought a little bit. How the frick do you clean feathers? "Well, they're tough so no worries." I thought as I grabbed a towel. Then kneeled down next to the bathtub, soaking the towel in warm water. While giving my best not to look.

Then I sat down on the chair. "I'll start now ok?" I asked. "Alright." I heard a very slight hint of nervousness out of his voice. I gently grabbed his wing and placed it on my lap, then started rubbing the towel gently over it. The dirt quickly started to wash off, here and there I took a leaf or something else out by hand. "You alright there?" I asked him while grabbing a bottle of shampoo. When we're already on it.

"Mhm. It, actually feels pretty good. Sorry for giving you such trouble." "No need to be sorry. I'm glad I can help my little angel boi." We both laughed a little as I went on with the cleaning. "Ight, first one done," I said, after the wing was off me I readjusted the chair and started on the next one. For a while neither of us said anything, but then the topic I talked about with Frisk came to my mind.

"(Y/N)? I have a question..." I spoke very slowly and shyly. "What is it?" I asked, sounding more relaxed than before. "How about... we take our relationship further? In a physical sense, I mean. A-as far as my knowledge goes, it's pretty amazing. And to be honest, just our simple kissing feels great. So...Yeah." I felt how my heartbeat got a little faster and my face became hot.

For a few moments, the only thing you could hear was silence.

"Of course. If you feel ready for it, I've... had this desire as well." He admitted. "R-really?" He does?! "Mhm."

"H-how about we talk about this later? So we can get done here." I ran my finger over his feathers. "Yeah, sounds like an idea." So I went on with finishing his second wing.

"Alright, I'm done. I'll- leave so you can get dressed." I almost jumped out of the bathroom. I was afraid that his denseness would kick again and he would just get out of the tub with me being still there. Wait, isn't that what I want?

When I left the bathroom and looked into the livingroom I noticed how the TV was still off, I walked down the stairs and saw a little note on the table:

"Hey Chara/(Y/N)/Mom,

I'm currently off to a meeting with Charlie! :3" Did Frisk really draw these emoticons?

"We're going to the park, or the cinema, or Grillby's. So it'll take a bit until I'm home, So don't worry.

Have fun ;)

-Frisk"

"I have this feeling the 'have fun' is directed to me and (Y/N). Mom said she'll be gone for a while too right? Yeah... Well, a perfect chance I'd say, I ain't getting a better one. I giggled a little.

Then we're hopefully going further now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) *Sits in a white plastic chair and is sipping lemonade* Ya know what's coming.

Artwork by: yukarintizu

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.1K 1.2K 14
What instead of having a son, Toriel and Asgore had a daughter? A daughter who never died? A daughter named (y/n). Monsters have been locked in the...
83.1K 1.1K 67
Frisk freed the monsters at once, but there's still someone underneath that huge mountain. Frisk also freed that someone, promising her that life wil...
24.4K 814 44
I DO NOT OWN THE COVER **TW** THIS X READER CONTAINS SEX, VIOLENCE, SELF-HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT CONT...
122K 4.3K 69
This story is inspired by many other works and may bear some resemblance in certain places. However, I will endeavor to make this story it's own. 2...