The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Attack!

13K 631 33
By Kim_Fiona21

*Double update!*

No one's pov:-

"Yah, Jungkook! Stop splashing water on me. " Jimin yelled, swimming faster, as the older had found him as his new target.

"Nope! " Jungkook said with a wide smirk, moving faster, that he was almost behind the beta.

"He would never change. " Yoongi exclaimed, sitting on the shore with Taehyung. They both were the only ones who were out of the water. Yoongi doesn't like going in the water, and Taehyung is too shy to take off his clothes. So they both ended up being together and observing the other's playing.

"Tae. " Jin called out, slowly coming closer to the omega. "Why don't you also play with us?" Jin asked, and Taehyung suddenly felt his cheeks heat up.

"I am fine watching you all here, Hyung. " Taehyung said.

"I think you would never listen to me. " Jin said, and a wide smirk was visible on his lips. Taehyung found it surprising, and he quickly turned around with the sound of footsteps. That's when Jimin and Krystal threw Yoongi and Taehyung in the water.

They both laughed out loud, looking at the two bewildered wolves, while Jin was floating on one side with a wide grin on his face.

"I hate water! " Yoongi exclaimed, trying to get out of the water, but got thrown inside again by Jimin. This time Hoseok caught him. "You're not going anywhere, Yoongles! " Hoseok exclaimed, pulling the whining alpha farther from the shore.

Meanwhile, Jungkook took Taehyung by surprise by holding the younger's waist from behind. "You don't like to play with us, hm?" Jungkook whispered, licking the omega's earlobe.

"I w-was shy. " Taehyung muttered, trying his best to compose himself.

"And why's that?" Jungkook asked, turning the omega so that he could look directly in the omega's eyes. Taehyung's hands were on the older's broad chest, which was enough to get him flustered.

"I d-don't want to take off m-my clothes. " Taehyung replied, lowering his face to hide his flushed cheeks.

Taehyung's sudden confession made Jungkook chuckle. 'He's sure a shy one. ' Jungkook thought as he looked at the flustered omega. "No one said that you have to take off clothes to come inside the water. Jungkook said, raising Taehyung's face with a thumb. The sight of Taehyung's face had almost got him aroused, black bangs sticking to his forehead, flushed cheeks, and soaked face. 'Beautiful. ' He thought.

Just then, a splash of water came, soaking their upper bodies. They both turned, and Namjoon and Joshua were the ones under guilt. "Someone had been too lovey-dovey. " Joshua yelled and then swam towards the shore because he knew he ruined a moment.

"You got to pay for that! " Jungkook yelled and swam towards them, while others would laugh their lungs out, looking at Joshua swimming for his life, while Jungkook chased him like prey.

Taehyung suddenly remembered about Yerin and looked around, but he didn't see her anywhere. 'Maybe she went towards the bags. ' Taehyung thought before joining others.

Meanwhile, Yerin closely inspected her surroundings, and when she was sure that no one was watching her, she took out her phone and texted her mate. She got an instant reply, and she texted back some details before closing her phone and joining the group.

"Aren't you all tired yet?" Yerin spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

"A little bit. " Jungkook said.

"Well, I am tired as hell. " Jimin said, resting his head over the surface. "I think we should search for lunch, and then we can go back and have some rest?"

"But isn't it's too early? " Jungkook said with a pout.

"Well, we are sorry that not everyone is a True Blood like you. " Jimin replied sarcastically, making Jin chuckle at him.

"We can divide. Any two of us can search for the food. " Jin replied, making everyone agree on it.

"I'll go in search of food. " Hoseok said and got out of the water.

"Take Taehyung with you. He can tell you which are eatable. " Jin said, glancing over to the omega, who nodded and came out of the water. Jungkook frowned, not wanting Taehyung to go, but got a link from the oldest.

'It's alright. Taehyung can sense which fruits are eatable, which are not. He would be a great help even in searching as the forest would help. ' Jungkook was still doubtful, but since it was Jin who was saying it, so he let it pass and replied with a slight nod.

'Keep an eye on him!' Jungkook linked Hoseok, and the male looked towards him. 'Make sure he won't get out of your sight. ' Hoseok gulped at the cold tone of the younger but nodded with a small smile.

"Shall we go? " Hoseok asked, and Taehyung nodded with a smile, and both of them went towards the forest. All the way, it was Taehyung who was smiling while Hoseok was scaring at how deep they had come.

"Hyung, we should go there. " Taehyung said, pointing at the road filled with tall trees and bushes.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked, and Taehyung nodded with a smile. "There would be so many fruits here. " Hoseok was surprised at the confidence of the omega but didn't say anything and followed the omega silently. At first, the alpha was about to ask to return, but then he saw trees filled with different kinds of fruits.

"How did you know about this place? " Hoseok asked, amazed by so many fruits around.

"Perks of Being a True moon. " Taehyung replied with a smug smile on his face and gently caressed the tree. The fruits on the tree started falling, all around Taehyung. "Collect them, Hyung. " Taehyung said, and Hoseok quickly grabbed them from the floor, putting them inside his bag.

Once they collected everything they needed, they both went towards the waterfall. When Taehyung and Hoseok reached, they saw everyone was already out of the water, dressed in rather casual clothes.

Jungkook had smelt Taehyung was near, so he quickly took out some clothes for omega to change because omega went to the forest in wet clothes. Jin saw Hoseok coming, so he went towards them, picking up the bag from him, and patted Taehyung's head.

"Welcome back! " Krystal said with an evident smile on her face.

"Tae, change your clothes. They are all wet. " Jungkook said, giving Taehyung a few clothes, which he had picked out. "Alright, thanks. " Taehyung answered and ran towards the other side.

Jin prepared the fruit salad and served it for everyone to eat. Jungkook looked back and forth, waiting for Taehyung to come when he felt a sudden mindlink to him. Jungkook tried to reply to it, but it was way too far to reach. He tried to contact the link again, but it was gone.

Taehyung patted Jungkook's back, making him blink his eyes a few times, before looking around. "What's wrong? Why aren't you eating? " Taehyung asked, extending the fruit salad to the True blood.

"Nothing. Just felt like someone tried to contact me through the link. " Jungkook said.

"Maybe it might be a mistake. You can get a link back if someone wants to contact you. " Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded, thinking he might be hallucinating.

After finishing their lunch, they all laid around the shore to rest for some time before going back to their camping place. Jungkook was resting on Taehyung's lap while the omega was stroking the alpha's hair.

Everything was peaceful until Taehyung heard some noise. It was the voice of cars, and he was sure it was coming towards them. "Jungkook. " Taehyung whispered, and the older hummed to it. "I think some cars are coming this way. "

Jungkook opened his eyes lazily when he suddenly got a link. 'Alpha Jungkook, please tell us you can hear us. ' The voice sounds a bit panicked, making the True blood got up and looked around when four cars parked in front of them, startling everyone in the group.

Jungkook immediately recognized the cars as pack cars, which they use in an emergency. Four betas came out of the cars and bowed in front of Jungkook.

"What are you all doing here? " Jungkook asked, still a bit surprised.

"Alpha wants you to come back to the pack immediately. " One of the betas said. "He sent us to bring you all back. "

"Why so sudden?" Namjoon asked.

"Alpha had warned us not to spill anything until you reach the pack. " Another beta replied, lowering his head, afraid that the young alpha might pressure them.

"It's alright. We will come. " Jungkook said. He picked up his and Taehyung's bag and put them inside the car. "Let's go, guys. " The betas also sat in the driver's seat, ready to drive when the wolves around would be in the car.

"What about our camping bags? " Jimin asked, remembering the bags they hid in the bushes.

"We had kept them in the other car. " The beta replied with a smile. "Thank you!" Jimin said.

"Everything's alright in the pack?" Taehyung asked, and the beta visibly stiffened at the question.

"You'll know soon. " The beta replied, accelerating the speed to catch up with the other cars.

In an hour, they reached the pack, and surprisingly there were no guards in the gates. Jungkook looked around, frowning. He couldn't understand why everything was so quiet and why there were no people. The car parked in front of the packhouse, and they hurriedly went inside the packhouse.

Hye Bin, on the other hand, was sitting on the couch the moment Hyung Sik left. She kept on touching her mark as an assurance that everything would be fine. Whenever Hyung Sik would get injured, she would feel the pain, which remained for only a few moments before healing.

The rabbit who was moving around was now calmly sitting on her lap. Somehow that little creature had also understood the tension in her.

The door of the room burst open with Jungkook running inside along with the other wolves. Hye Bin took a breath of relief when she saw everyone was here. "Mom, what happened? " Jungkook asked. Being the True Blood, he sensed the tension building in her.

"The pack's under attack. " Hye Bin said, and everyone stood surprised while Jin and Taehyung froze in their places.

"By whom?" Jungkook asked.

"Rouges. " Hye Bin replied. "I don't know what is happening in the battleground, but your father had asked you to help him. " Jungkook nodded and looked at the others.

"It's been long since I had some action. " Hoseok said, cracking his knuckles. "It would be fun to join. " Yoongi continued with a smirk. "I am coming too. " Namjoon added, with a mischievous smile on his face.

The one thing that was popular about the warriors of the Moonglade pack was that they all could be very friendly, as long as you stay on their positive side. Once you get on their evil side, they won't take a second to rip off your heads. Since childhood, they had learned to take battles as fun. They won't mind ripping off some heads, only when it's necessary.

Jin's head was hanging low as he was debating whether to stay or leave. "Hyung Sik had said that only warriors will join. We don't want to take any risks. " Hye Bin's words made Jin relieved, but yet again worry for his mate was still there.

Namjoon understood it through his bond, so he went to the older hugging him, which Jin gladly returned. "Don't worry. We will be back soon. It's just a small fight. " Namjoon whispered, pecking his neck.

Jin smiled at him and nodded. "Be back soon. " Namjoon smiled, pecking the older's cheeks. "Let's go. "They heard Jungkook say and followed him out of the packhouse.

Jungkook had also sensed Taehyung's distress, so he went closer to the omega, pecking his lips. Petal, you don't need to be scared. It's just a bunch of rouges, and we can take care of it. " Jungkook said to ensure the omega.

"Please don't get hurt. " Taehyung said with a tiny smile. Jungkook smiled and kissed the omega's cheek. "Let's go!" Jungkook said and went out of the packhouse, with others following him from behind.  "I am joining too. " Joshua said.

"But-"

"It's alright. Alpha said, warriors, and I am also one of them. If not of this pack, but I still am. " Joshua replied with a smirk before running out of the packhouse to join others.

__________________________

These two chapters were the longest one's I have written till now, extending the limit to 2K+ words.

Not as if I mind it. Maybe the next chapters would be longer too. Who knows? 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
297K 11.1K 40
Jeon Jeongguk is a reckless, notorious mafia. And a werewolf too. One night, he caught a whiff of his Luna's scent and guess what? He wanted more. ...
47.4K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
232K 8.6K 35
"I PROMISE little one, when I am born again , I will look for, when I find you, I will make you mine again , to the eternity. We will be together in...