Babysitting the Oracion Seis

By junkofairy

*set after grand magic games Lucy gets a message from the council,saying that she has to take care of former... More

Unexpected...
Lisanna...The bitch
They're here
Invitation
Pervy thoughts and Costume shopping
My freaks
Ryuuzetzu Land
'Sick'
Carrots make dragonslayers moan...
Monster
Halloween Party Part 1
Halloween Party Part 2
Halloween Party Part 3
Kisses and a forbidden spell
Genderbend
Scary movies and comforting kisses
Hurting an Angel
Truth or dare!
The Visit &The Rumor
Lucy vs Lisanna
Midlu Ending
Colu ending
New fanfiction
20 facts about me

Mr Vampire

12.6K 347 275
By junkofairy

~Lucy's POV~

~The next morning-9 o'clock~

I woke up to a door slamming shut, very loudly to be precise.I sat up looking at my alarm clock...9 o'clock.Ugh~ its way too early in the morning.I then jumped out of bed realising that someone left the house.

I went over to my bedroom widow to see the culprit....seeing no one.Damn I am the worst babysitter ever.I ran downstairs tripping and falling on butt...again.

After tumbling down the stairs and crying, I went into the kitchen, seeing a note on my table.

Dear Lucy,

We have decided to go on a walk this morning to get some fresh air.Don't worry, we won't to anything bad...I hope.We left your house around nine o'clock so we will be back around 12.

From Angel.

Well at least they're coming back.I place the note back down onto the table and walk towards the fridge, I take out a carton of milk and place it on the counter.Then I get some cereal and eat in silence, its really quite without any of them here.

After washing my bowl and spoon I go back upstairs into my room.I look in my closet and pick out my outfit.A pink pair of shorts, my brown sandles ,a white tank top and underware.I then go into the bathroom and place my clothes on the sink.I then shut the door, taked off all my clothes and proceeded showering.

Hm...Its four days until the Halloween party, i'm so excited, I love my Halloween costume, it may be a tiny bit kinky but its halloween...i'm gonna have fun.I still need to show everyone their halloween costumes...

~Timeskip~

I look into my mirror, Im all dressed and my hair is tied up into two pig tails.I smell like strawberries and vanilla.

I summon Plue to keep me company while everyone is out.Its kind of lonly without everyone around...

"Hey Plue do you want to help me clean today?"I crouch down to Plues height and use a puppy voice."Pun~ pun~"

I giggle and look around my room, it is a bit messy.Me and Angels covers are sprawled everywhere, our pillows are on the ground and there are clothes everwhere."Erm Plue could pick up all the clothes please?"

"Pun pun~"Plue does his little dance and goes under my bed to get a sock."Plue you are just too cute!"I giggle.

After fixing me and Angels bed.Plue comes over to me holding clothes in his hands."Thank you Plue, you can go back to the spirit world now"

I take out Plues key and force his gate closed.Then calling out Virgo a bright light appered."You called princess"I nod my head and hand her the dirty clothes."Virgo could you please wash these in the spirit world?"

"Yes princess, If I dont do it will I get punishment?"Virgo leans over to me with a twinkle in her eye.This woman just goes on and on and on about punishment."I-um...sure, why not?"

Virgo then jumps over to me giving me a hug.She starts crying."T-thank you so much princess"

I sweatdrop and force her gate closed."Goodbye Virgo"

After walking out of my bedroom, and cleaning the bathroom I look over towards the boys' room.

Should I clean it?I mean they would be very greatful.

I nod to myself and walk towards the boys room.I open the door and my jaw drops...Its a complete mess.Clothes are everywhere, on the floor and even on the beds.I sigh...this is going to be a b*tch to clean.

I first start with Richards bed, taking all the clothes off, sending them to virgo and then making the bed.I continued this process until I got to Midnights bed.It was more lumpier then all the others.I climbed up the ladder and hovered over the bed, knowing I can't clean it like this.I move my feet and sit on the bed onto a pile of clothes....or someone

"KYA~"I scream, I attept to jump off the bed to get to safety, i said attempt.I was about to fall back-first off the bed until I fell arms around my waist.I look at my catcher.

Midnight.

"Are you Ok?"I blush seeing that his hands are around my waist."Yeah, Im-uh fine...I guess"

Midnight then lifts me back onto the bed."Then why were you screaming?"

I looked down at my lap."I sat on you thinking you were a pile of clothes...."

Midnight then laughed and climbed past me, going down the ladder and onto the floor.I looked at him seeing that his arms were open, wanting me to jump.I laughed and jumped into his arms.He spun me and then put me on the ground.

I was blushing like crazy, I was more red then Erza's hair...If thats even possible."I-i thought you went on a walk with everyone else.."

Midnight then lead me downstairs into the kitchen.I sat down and seen him looking through the cupboards."I didn't want to go on a walk so I just stayed here with you"He turns his head and smiles at me with his closed eyes.

My face exploaded with red agin...Damn.Midnight then sat down accross from me and began eating his cereal, leaving me there sitting there awkwardly looking at him."Did you get everyone halloween costumes?"

I look into his eyes not finding words....what was his question again."I-um......what?"

Midnight laughed"Did you get everyone halloween costumes?...why are you looking at me like that?, is there something on my face?"Midnight smirked clearly knowing that I was staring at him.

"Y-yes I did get the costumes, everyones going to love them"I hid behind my hair not showing my flushed face.

"So whats your costume?"

"A witch"

"You cant be a witch..."He mummbled "And why not"I raised an eyebrow.Midnight then scratched the back of his head.

"W-well you nothing like a witch"Midnights face had a tint of red on his cheeks...Was he blushing?

"And how am I not like a witch?"I said, Midnight then shifted in his chair, I smirked at his discomfort.

"Well first things first,witches are mean...Your one of the kindest person i've ever met"He then looked down at his cereal, ignoring my blushing face and contining.

"Wiches are supposed to be really really ugly and have big noses, They would be jelous of Racer....and you are the opposite of ugly in my eyes and every guys' eyes"

He then looked up from his cereal and into my eyes.I didnt know what to say,That was probably the sweetest thing someone has said to me.

I was about to say something when he spoke before me."* cough* Could you show me my halloween costume"He said, completely changing the subject..

"Midnight I *sigh* Yeah i'll show you"I stood up and leaded him towards the living room.I went over to the shopping bags I left in the corner yesterday.

~Midnights POV~

"Seriously, a vampire?"Lucy laughed at me and holded up my costume."What...I thought it was nice"She pouted making my breathing stop.

Mavis she is beautiful...I can't believe I said all that stuff to her.She has way better choises than me, like that pink haired salamander...you can tell by the look in his eyes that he likes her.

She wouldn't go after me...I tried to destroy the world, not once but twice, i tried to sacrafice her.I used Michelle against her....Mavis was I really that bad?

I looked over at her holding up a cape, a top hat and fake vampire teeth.A laughed brushing my inner thoughts away and took the items of clothing off her.Quickly I put on the cape, top hat and the fake teeth.

Lucy then put a hand on her heart and acted to look frightened."Oh no~ a vampire"

I then hissed at her showing her my fangs.Lucy then laughed and slowly jogged upstairs."Oh no Mr Vampire please dont hurt me~"She said sarcastically.

I laughed and jogged after her playing along."I'm going to bite you Lucy"

I heard a little squeal coming from her, she knows I'm chasing after her now."You'll never find me Mr vampire"

I chuckled at her and tried to find her.I first went into her room to look for her, I looked under her bed and in her closet...she still wasn't there.I then walked out into her hall and into the boys room.I seen a big lump under my covers and I smirked knowing I found her.

As quick as lightning I pounced on the lump under the covers,I thought I would hear her squeling and shouting but I heard nothing.I lifted up the covers finding pillows.That sneaky.....

"Now i'm mad little girl"I screamed in a deep voice.I could hear a chuckle coming from the bathroom. Now I know shes in there.She was probably laughing cause she knows her pillow-plan worked.I let out a growl and opened the bathroom door...

~Lucy's POV~

I giggled knowing my pillow-plan worked.Teehee he's so gullible.I've been behind the shower curtain this whole time.Suddenly I hear the bathroom door open and hear him shout "Now i'm mad little girl".I automatically shut up.

I see the shadow of him from behind the shower curtain getting closer and closer.My heart it pounding out of my chest.What will actually happen when he catches me?

Will he actually bite me?

I see the shadow of his hand go onto the curtain and slowly grab it.I am shaking so much...Plue would be jelous.

Then at the speed of light the curtain is jerked back and i'm there in the corner of the bath shocked.

He comes closer and snakes his arms around my waist making me squeal and blush.His other hand holds the back of my knees and in a second I am getting carried into my room.I am laughing like crazy and so is he.

He then places me on the ground."So Midnight what will we do now?"

Midnight then pouts making me inner fangril then smirks."Who is this Midnight, I am Mr Vampire and I have come here for my meal"

Then I felt something tickling my neck realizing Midnight fake teeth is grazing them.I was squirming and laughing at the same time, I am really ticklish.Midnight then pulls away and looks into my eyes making me confused, his eyes are a shade darker and they are really wide.

Then his eyes drift from mine and look at my lips....He wants to kiss me?

Midnight keeps his eyes on my lips when he starts leaning in.My eyes started to shut and so does his.I got very impatient so I leaned in quicker until our lips met.

I barley even got to register the feeling of his lips until I heard my front door open.Damn.

" LUCY WE'RE HOME"

Wordcount:1812

I bet all you hate me right now, i hate myselft too.

Anyway next chapter i'll do a bit of Colu for all the Colu fans.

and thank you everyone beacuse this morning I checked how many reads I had and I had under 70...and now I nearly have 300.

thank you

junkofairy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6K 36
ORACIÓN SEIS MEMBER PROFILES Brain Real Name: Unknown Position: Guildmaster Magic Type: Darkness Magic & Organic Link Magic Midnight Real Name: Macbe...
59.9K 959 29
(If I'm coping someone's story tell me so i can change it also this is my first story ty) so dragon mating season is coming the iron dragon slayer a...
3.3K 123 23
After the fight between Zeref demons everyone ignored Lucy and hurt her. Except for Lucy friends Master, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Bixlow, Evergreen, Free...
21.3K 570 28
Here is a girl from Fairytail. She is the most powerful and can beat anyone that dares to challenge her. But her greatest challenge might just be ah...