Behind Closed Doors

By TNSJiley_Infinity

Nobody knows what happens when she shuts the door behind her. Nobody knows how the bruises appear. But when J... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sorry

Chapter 42

4K 160 30
By TNSJiley_Infinity

Riley's POV

I slowly opened the door, fear running through me. I felt like I was going to be sick. I stepped inside, shut the door slowly and turned around to be met by my father.

"Where. Were. You. Last. Night?!" He screams.

James's POV

As I walked to dance, I couldn't help but feel that something wasn't right.

I was worried about Riley. What was her dad going to do to her when she gets home? I'm a spurt of the moment decision, I take a quick detour to her house.

As I neared closer to her house, I could hear unmistakable screams. I ran to the house, grasping my hand Arlin's the door knob. It was locked. I heard screams, glass shattering and grunting. I had no choice at this point. Riley might hate me, but it was better than her being dead.

I took out my phone and called 911, tell them the situation and the address. Than all I had to do was wait.

~~~~~

I stood at the edge of the property as the police took Riley's father out of the house in hand cuffs. Riley was taken out as well in a stretcher. She was conscious, but covered in blood.

"What's going to happen now?" I ask my mom who I had also called.

"They'll bring her to the hospital for a check up, see if there is any internal damage and so on." She explains.

"And than what?" I ask.

"And than we'll have to wait and see." She replies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1K 22
Riley got it all figured out, she's working on her applications for college, even longing to get a scholarship to one of the best dance schools in th...
453K 11K 34
Everyone thinks her life is perfect. She has friends, money, popularity and beauty. But no-one knows what on the inside. This is until EXO has to go...
19.4K 428 34
Detective Jane Rizzoli has kept her past hidden from family and friends but what happens when Riley shows up.
11K 432 20
James kissed Beth. It felt like the end of the world for Riley, but with bigger things about to happen, thats the least of her worries