π•Έπ–†π–‹π–Žπ–†'π–˜ π–”π–‡π–˜π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–ŽοΏ½...

By juthika1437

"why can't you just accept that your present and future is me ? ", he said gripping my arms . "you're nothin... More

Characters
Lee apartment and Kim mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (16+)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15 {part 1}
Chapter 15 {part 2}
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Am I leaving??

Chapter 14

8.2K 572 119
By juthika1437

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV
Mr Kim looked at her furiously . He clenched his jaw in anger.

Taehyung -*yelled* " WHAT THE HE'LL YOU GUYS WERE DOING TO HER ?"

He looked at me and got worried seeing my bad condition . He got worried and went to me . He held my arms and made stand up but I goan in pain . .

Taehyung -" are you Okey , angel ?"

They all looked at is in confused . I didn't replied anything , just crying in pain while shivering in cold . His eyes roam around the cuts on my body . He closed his eyes and took a deep breath . He made me wear his blazer .

Taehyung -" who the fuck dare to do this?"

The students pointed at the boy who did it . He's still holding the scissor with my blood on it . In a blink he punched him making everyone gasp . My friends got free and I hugged MOMO unnie . He's still beating him mercilessly making me looked at him in horror .

Taehyung -" how dare you to do that to my angel ? People gets scared to even think of me and you hurted my angel ?

I started to sob seeing the scene as I couldn't see it .

Me -*yelled* "STOP. Just stop"

I hugged MOMO unnie tightly and keep crying . His eyes soften seeing me . He glared at them

Taehyung -" whoever did this just come to my office and take the expelled letter by yourself orelse you won't get admission to any collage "

He came to me and pulled me in his arms hugging me tightly while patting my Head . I was just sobbing is his arms and hugged him back cause console is was I need right now .

Taehyung -" she's my girl , my angel ."

Everyone was shocked including Nancy .

Taehyung -" if anyone tries or even think of hurting her , you'll see the hell . So you guys better treat her well . ".

Girl 1 -" what are you saying , Mr Kim . She's a student and you're a principal ."

Taehyung -" I become principal just for her "

Nancy -" what does she have that I don't ? I'm prettier than her . "

Taehyung -" but you're the ugliest in heart . While she is an angel "

I took a deep breath and anger started to rise In me . It's all happening because of him. Because of him people are questioning my character . He's the sole reason of this condition of mine . I pushed him hardly and slapped him

Everyone gasp seeing me slapping him but I don't care cause right now my anger is going out of control .

Me -" enough of your drama , Mr Kim . Don't act like you care when it's all happened because of you "

Taehyung -" calm down , angel . I really do care about you "

Me -" then why can't you leave me . They called me names all because of you "

I throw his coat back to him . I looked at my friends

Me -" plz take me away . I don't want to be here "

Taehyung -" I can take you baby "

Me -" I didn't said to you , Mr Kim . I said it to my friends "

My friend nodded and took me out of the collage .

_
_
_
_
_
_

Right now we're in MOMO unnie 's house and currently she's bandaging my wounds . After treating it she smiled at me .

MOMO-" it'll take time to heal and since your knee is injured it'll also take time to walk perfectly "

I just nodded sadly . I'm kinda nervous about the scene happened today . My image is completely ruined . What is everyone thinking about me ? Rosé unnie hugged me to console .

Rosé -" don't cry . Everything will be fine"

Me -" but when ? I'm already tired "

Lisa -" just be strong . "

I just nodded and pulled away .

Jennie -" you take rest . We're going . MOMO will take care of you . "

I nodded and they all left after bidding me Goodbye .

MOMO -" how about we watch some movies with ice cream"

Me -" how about Sisyphus ?"

MOMO -" Okey . Let just go grab the ice cream "

She left and I smile . Looks like I need some really good distraction .

Meanwhile
Taehyung's POV

Anger will be understatement what I'm feeling right now . Only my angel can solve it . But now this alcohol is the substitute . Sitting in the bar of the house with Jimin and Jungkook .

Jimin -" stop drinking now, Taehyung . You already finished 1 bottle . It'll effect your health "

Taehyung -" am I to hard to love ? Every girls drools over me and I have everything a girl needs . Money , looks , fame everything . I can be a loving husband to her . Heck I love her more than any other husband to his wife ."

Jungkook -" that's call obsession , brother "

I glare at him . Jimin hold my hand before I could say a thing . I just didn't said anything and keep drinking .

Jungkook -" but whatever happened today was very wrong . I mean who in the right mind distributed those pictures in the college "

A evil smile came in my face . And he continued .

Jungkook -" I swear to god I'll not spare that person who did this and put stain on y/n's character "

I started to laugh evily . They both looked at me in confused .

Jimin -" why are you laughing ?"

I stopped laughing and looked at Jungkook .

Me -" Don't curse me that much brother . I won't be able to take it "

Jungkook -" what do you mean hyung ?"

Me -*smirking* " I'm the person who distributed those pictures of us "

They both looked at me shocked .

Jimin -" you're kidding right "

Me -" no my friend . I really did it ."

Jungkook -" but why ? Do you know how much people in college is hating her now ?"

Me -" that's what I wanted at the very first place . I want people to hate her so I can be the only one who'll love her . Only I'll be the one whom she needed . She'll only rely on me . That's why I did it "

Jungkook -" are you mad or what ? "

Me -" you right , kook . I'm mad . I want her to rely only on me . But the things went too far . I thought students with called her out and that's it but that Nancy and some bastard hurts my angel . Don't worry I'll give them punishment . *Smirks* follow me"

With that I bought them to the basement with me .

After reaching the basement they were shocked seeing Nancy and all the student who gave pain to my angel tired down to chair beaten up . I walk towards Nancy and sat Infront of him .

Nancy -" plz let me go . "

Me -"you think I'll let you go for what you did to my love?"

Jimin -" why she and the others are here ? And how long you tortured then ?"

Me -" they are here for paying the price of harming my angel . And I'm gonna tortured then until I get satisfied . First I'll start with this bitch"

Nancy -" plz don't . I'm really sorry . I'll say sorry to her but plz let me go "

Me -" no no no . You need to pay. Guards being those things "

They nodded and left and after a while they came back with knife , salt and hot iron rod . I picked up the knife . She's shaking in fear

Me -" You cut my love's skin right ? How about you feel the same "

I grabbed her hands tightly and started to make cuts in her arms . She's crying in pain but my grip on her is tight .

Me -" that's how my angel felt . Can you feel it now ?"

Jimin -" Taehyung, stop it "

Me -" no no . I just started "

I smiled madly seeing the scars on her hand . The next moment I put salt on her cuts . She scream making me laugh .

Me -" and that's how I felt when I saw my love In pain . "

Nancy -*crying* " I'm sorry"

Jungkook -" hyung stop it. She's a girl . "

Me -"my angel is also a girl but did she stopped no ? Then why are you expecting me to stop it "

I picked them iron rod which hot and placed it on her wounds making her scream more .

Nancy -*screaming* "leave me "

I pressed the rod hard . Suddenly I took it off .

Me -" it's just a beginning , Nancy . There's more pain about to come . I was wondering what to do with you more . What do you say guys "

They were silent and I can see fear in her eyes . I chuckled .

Me -" don't worry . I may be an asshole but I'm not a monster who'll let someone to ruin a woman dignity . "

I got up and looked at my men

Me -" treat them . After healing we'll start the torture again "

Jungkook and Jimin looked at me in shocked .

Me -" let's just go to office . I haven't been there since 2 days "

With that I left .

Jungkook's POV

I was shocked with his act . He's going so out of control that it's unhealthy for him .

Me -" how out of control he'll be going hyung . It's not going good . Y/n needs to stay away from him "

Jimin -" think about Taehyung too . He loves her and you're telling that she should be away from him . They're both for each other . You're sounding selfish "

Me -" I'm not sounding selfish . I'm just saying what is wrong and what Taehyung hyung is doing it's completely wrong "

Jimin -" why are you like this , jk . Perhaps by any chance you like y/n "

Me -" shut up hyung. How can you say that . I know my limits . I only think of her like a sister of mine . "

Jimin -" I'm sorry , jk . Don't get me wrong . "

I just left leaving him behind .

2 weeks later
Y/n's POV

Here I'M in the cafe with my friends . It's been 2 weeks since I went to college because of my injury. Gosh I missed so much things and I don't know how to make it up .

Jennie -" finally you're well "

Me -" now I can finally go back to my house . Mom won't doubt me . But what will I say if she says where I was with you ?"

Jennie -" just say that we went to country side for small trip . "

Jisoo -" and she won't mind . Are you coming back to college tomorrow ?"

Me -" yes . But I'm scared of the people and mainly him . "

Lisa -" everything will be alright . We're here for you right ?"

They all nodded assuring me . Suddenly MOMO and Jennie Unnie got up

Me -" where are you going ? "

MOMO -" we both have a project to complete "

With that they left . Why they were acting weird ? Suddenly Lisa unnie got a call.

Lisa -" guys I need to go mama is calling me . Jisoo unnie can you plz drop me there ?"

With that they also left. What is happening dude ? I looked at rosé unnie who's eating her pastry.

Me -" are you gonna leave me too"

Rosé -" I could but I can't leave this pastry. Plus I need drop you home too . It's been so long since I met Auntie "

Me -" hmm "

Rosé -" I just love this pastry . Let me just go and order another one . Do you need anything ?"

Me -" chocolate milkshake "

She went to grab the order leaving me waiting for her. Why the other left like that ? Maybe they do have done serious work. I was sitting with a piece of mind , suddenly a voice came behind me .

??? -" mind if I sit and have some talk with you ?"

I looked behind and got stunned seeing the person .

Me -" Mrs Kim ?"

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Finally my board exam ended and I updated . My chemistry and biology exam went superb but unfortunately Physics didn't went well .. plz pray for me that I can get good results and get into good college .

So now I'm completely free . I'll update frequently from now on .. next update will be tomorrow .. but the vote aim is 250 . After that I'll put the next chapter .. take care and love y'all ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 28.6K 105
[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming a smug smirk on his slender face, choco...
410K 16K 53
[COMPLETED] "Who is he?" I asked Ji Eun as I eyed at him. "He's Jungkook. He's really mysterious, don't go near him. Some girls even came back actin...
93.6K 5.2K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
76.4K 3.7K 25
"You know very well what I can do." He huskily whispered against your ear, tightening his grip on your waist making you hiss. "You are misbehaving wi...