Toxic love

By fantasy_world_11

What happens when sweet love of vihaan and Disha turns toxic? What happens when vihaan gets obsessed with Dis... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Covers
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Book 2 - Redeeming love

Chapter 35

8.5K 332 45
By fantasy_world_11

Vihaan's POV

"Tell me you never wanted a baby right?"

"NO." My answer goes without any reluctance. I never wanted anyone between us. Not even a baby. And a baby will take all her attention and time which is mine. And why do we need a baby when we have each other.

"Leave vihaan I want to be alone. Please let me be alone for this night. Please."

"I said NO." I don't want to leave her. I don't know why but I am feeling like if I will her now she will be away from me forever. It's like we will never turn to the way we were before.

"I beg you vihaan please." I leave her. If she wants alone time she can have it just for this night. Suddenly I feel a trail of liquid on my cheeks and then I realised that I am crying. I fucking am crying again. And she doesn't turns around. That did something to my heart.

I remove my phone from my pocket to call the security head.

As soon as he picks up I say "Lock all the doors and windows. I don't want anyone to leave this mansion without me knowing." With that I end the call.

I want to follow her instead I turn around and make my way to our room. I had this mansion build before our marriage. I had myself put all the frames on the wall.

I know she will forgive me. The longest she can be angry with me is maximum 3 days. She will come around in few days I am sure of it.

All this happened just because of that thing. I still remember that day when I went to the hospital where Lisa works. As soon as I came to know that she is pregnant I instantly ordered some professionals for abortion.

I wanted to inform her but finding her sleeping I just plunged a sleeping dose in her body. Everyone says that when a man hears that he will be a father he will be the most happy person but the opposite happened with me.

The first thing which came in my mind was that thing will take my disha's love. I don't want anyone except Disha in my life. But that Lisa's phone call destroyed it all. If she had not called me Disha would have never came to know it. We would have been in each others arms right now. I am gonna kill that bitch.

I let myself fall on the bed. I turn around to come face to face with a sensual photo of Disha. It's the photo of our wedding night. She is laying on the bed just in a skirt which has ridden up till her midthigh. Her midriff bare, the left sleeve slipped and her head full of vermilion. What a day it was. I can never forget it.

Then my gaze fixes on another photo where she is in a bathtub. Water is slipping out from the bathtub. Her chest is peaking out of the water but is covered by her wet hairs. Her head is resting on the rester with her eyes close. I had her so much tired that day that she ended up sleeping.

And I didn't realise when sleep took me in her arms without my permission while gazing at different photos. The next day I woke up in a jerk which caused dizziness.

"Fuck" I hold my head.

"Disha my head is bursting." I complain wanting her to give me a head massage. But it never happened.

After few minutes the dizziness and headache stops . I check the bed for Disha to complain but find it empty and I come to remembered everything. I stand up and get out of room. This is enough of her alone time. Now I want her back. She can ignore me but been infront of my eyes.

To safe my time I go to my office and open the CCTV camera and check each and every room but I didn't find Disha in any of them. My heart started drumming in fear. Instantly I myself go to all the rooms to check the bathrooms finding it all empty, I quickly call the security head.

"Did Disha went outside?" I say as soon as he picks up.

"Um yes sir."

"The FUCKING. HELL. I told you not to let anyone leave and you tell me you let her leave...... WHY. THE. FUCKING. HELL. DIDN'T. YOU. TOLD. ME. I had clearly mentioned that not to let anyone leave and..... what you did? The opposite..... Bravo. I should really kill you as your reward." I shout. This fucking security can't even do a small thing right.

Don't panic vihaan she had promised that she would not leave me. I am sure she has gone just for a walk and....she doesn't know about this place properly. I am sure she will come in few minutes.

"So-sorry sir but Mrs Malhotra told us that she wanted some medicine and didn't.... wanted you to know so.....so we let her leave."

"And you didn't find it right to inform me?" These stupid people. I just want to kill him right now.

"Sir w-we th-thought that mrs Malhotra was all-allowed to go."

"And what 'not to let anyone leave' means to you? Huh. DAMNIT. ANSWER. ME. FUCKER." I shout. His answers are making me more angry.

But the otherside remains quite. I talk a deep breath to snap out.

"When did she left?" I ask in a calm way.

Disha can't break the promise. I know she wouldn't leave me and....and she can't live without me. We are oxygen for each other. And one doesn't leaves the person whom one loves.

"Sir it has been 3 hours...." I end the call without listening to his further blabber. What should I do? My brain is not working. My Disha, my buttercup can't leave me. We promised. I shouldn't have let her be alone. I should have been with her.

I don't know from where to start. I again take a deep breath and do what came to my mind first

I again go to the computer and play the video of 3 hours before. There she is. My heart stops as I see her stopping in the middle of the hallway and watching me or more precisely the camera. A tear rolls down from her left eye my follow just after her. Another from other eye. She mouths something.

I play the video again to understand what she said. Again a tear rolled down listening to her.

"I love you vihaan but now this love hurts."

"No no what does that mean." I shout to no one in special. Did she really left me. Left me alone in this huge mansion which I made only for her. And for what just for removing that thing... now I pat myself for doing it. If without been alive that thing can do so much than what crises would he/she would have brought been alive.

Immediately I call all the influential people of this city and tell them to lock this city. At first they didn't agreed but when I used my father's name they instantly agreed. I had never used my father's name in my business.

I just hope where ever she is, she is safe and sound. I take my car keys and roam in the whole city asking random people about her like foolish person as most of the people already know her as the daughter in law of great The Raj Malhotra and wife of Malhotra empire's heir Vihaan Malhotra.

Fuck this can make her life more dangerous. Fuck fuck fuck.

I immediately call Liam, head of all police departments of this city. "Did you find anything?"

"Sir we have already checked every means which can allow one person to go out of the city but from every place only one answer came and that is 'no'....... Wait sir I just got a mail and you need to come to pike Street fast."

Immediately I start my car and drive towards the pike Street. I hope that they have my disha. And this time I would make sure to take more precautions and avoid getting her pregnant. I would tell her to have a sterilisation operation. I should have had it done after marriage only. I reached the pike street in fifteen minutes. I pace towards Liam. He is standing near a headlight.

I pat his back.

"Sir you came fast...."

"Cut the shit and tell me what you found. Did you find her?" I ask impatiently. I don't have the patience to listen to his blabbering.

"My man found this." He gives me a paper which has my name written on the top with her name in the end.

"We didn't read it. We will be in our car."

I don't acknowledge him as he leaves me with this letter. My hands are shaking. I walk towards my car and get settle in my seat. I know her handwriting. She has wrote it. But she could have come to me to tell whatever she wanted why did she wrote a letter?

Realisation dawned on me. She doesn't want to meet me. She doesn't want to see my face. She....she doesn't wants to come near me.

A water drop falls on the paper signalling that I am crying. I am becoming a crying mess. I unfold the paper and start reading it with a heavy heart and dreading what must have written in it.

Vihaan,

I know that you must have found this letter and reading it but till then I would be away from you. Don't worry I am fine. I have met someone who was ready to help me. I am sorry for leaving you but I can't see you or....more precisely we can't be together vihaan. Your love has turned toxic vihaan. This love of your hurts me. In past I used to forgive you but for this I can never.... forgive you. I still am not able to digest that you have taken away the thing which we both .....created. I thought about forgiving you but I can't seem to do it.

You know Bhai always used to say that you are extreme for me, he had even warned me on our wedding night but I didn't listened but today I...... regret it. I regret not listening to him. But I don't regret loving you. I wish I could have known that I am pregnant before you then I think I would have made you understand. I thought I could handle your extremeness but guess what I can't.

I love you vihaan and will always do. No one can come in my heart except you but I can't be with you. I still don't know how I will live without you but I will try. I will try. I am sorry vihaan but I can't keep my promise.

Please don't cry vihaan.

From love,
Disha.

How can I not cry? How can I not cry dishaaa?

"How can I not cry, dishaaaaaa?" I shout crumbling the paper in my hand. Tears are not stopping.

Was it so simple for her to leave me?

My love hurts her?

My love has turned toxic?

I make a ball of myself and push my head in the crook of my legs. The only sound in the car is my crying sound. She left me. She left me. She left me alone.

Did she even loved me? Was all the love was fake just like her promise? She didn't even came to see me. She didn't turned around. She doesn't loves me. She never loved me. It was all fake. She was fake, her love was fake, her promises were fake, everything was fake.

What dose she regret? Marrying me? She doesn't mean it, I know it.

I remove my head and see everyone busy in their own life. I wipe my eyes clean of tears. I start my car and drive towards home. A home without her. A home which I made to live with her. I turn the car in a different direction. I can't go to that mansion. My sight became hazy letting me know that I am again crying.

I am driving in random direction taking whatever turns coming in my direction. I can hear my phone ringing but I don't check it. I am in no mood to talk with anyone. But still I move my eyes to the screen wanting her name to be flashing on the screen but find dad's name. Suddenly her words starts repeating in my head.

This love of yours hurts me.

Suddenly I lost the control of the car. I try to get it in control but fail. I move from left to right. I can hear people shouting something but don't understand it. Suddenly everything stops but the words don't stop repeating. They keep repeating. My eyes gets heavy so I let them close thinking that this would let the words to stop repeating.

"Vihu."

"Vihu."

"Vihu."

I hear my name been called. A name which was used by a small Disha in the past as her small self used to find it hard to take my whole name. I open my eyes and come face to face with a small Disha.

"Vihu you promised me that you will not leave me alone but you left me to go to that party. I was waiting for you for whole night."

"What about me? You also left me alone." I want to say it but it never came out of my mouth as my throat is not listening to me. The tears keeps rolling out of my eyes.

This love of yours hurts me.

I want to go back. I want to turn back time. I want to have my disha back in my arms.

Even if I can't turn back the time I will have my disha back. I will have her back. I know she can never live without me. Even if she is saying she can live without me saying doesn't makes it true. I give the small Disha a smile and let my eyes close.

--------------------------------------------

Here's another update guys.

Don't forget to give a star and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1K 8
"Qubool hai(I accept)," I said with great difficulty and a lone tear escaped from my eyes. I looked at my husband and found him smiling at me. His sm...
52.3K 1.3K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
121K 4.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
332K 10.7K 30
Two young kids got married very young age .At the age of 7 seven where girls use to play with her dolls our shivi was herself dressed like a doll in...