For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~💦🍆🍑 👅" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

97. Proposal

1.1K 66 65
By TheTaeBTSLover

|28th DECEMBER - 8:45 p.m.|

"Baby, let me go now at least. I already exceeded our time by 45 minutes. You want me to come back quickly, don't you?"

Taehyung pouted with a frown. Jungkook resisted himself from cooing and calling Taehyung adorable.

"Our time should be unlimited, Kook."

"It will be, honey. I promise. It will be. I'm sorry I need to work a day before our anniversary but I'll be done before 12." Jungkook cradled Taehyung's face in his hands. His eyes soft as he looked at his lover sigh.

"Fine. But where's Chim? He was supposed to entertain me."

Jungkook began to speak, probably assuring the older that their best friend would be here soon. But, at that moment, he got interrupted when a loud, cheerful voice erupted in their relatively silent living room.

"Your source of entertainment is here, Tae!" Jimin yelled.

The couple sitting on the couch jumped in surprise. Jungkook frowned, "How the fuck did you get in?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook, puzzled, "What? I know the password..."

"Still, you can't just barge in like that. What if we were fucking?"

Jimin made a poker face before turning it into one of disgust, "Ew, why would you bring that up? I dunno, I would probably run for my life and wash my eyes with holy water or something."

Taehyung snickered while Jungkook sighed in annoyance, "That is why you should at least ring the bell before you walk in."

"Ugh, don't be such a dad. Go, you're free to do your work now. I'll take care of Tae."

Taehyung gratefully smiled, happy to see Jimin since they hadn't met in a while.

"Yeah, okay." 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung one last time before pecking his forehead and walking towards his home office/game room. As he did so, he brushed past Jimin and whispered, "Guest bathroom."

The older of the two let out a low hum, one that only Jungkook could hear.

"Bye Tae. See you soon, love." He announced before closing the door and listening to a loud "Bye Kook!" from Taehyung too.

As soon as he had closed the door, he rested his back against it and let out a sigh. He thought, 'The next time I talk to Tae, I'll be asking him to marry me. Fuck.'

He stood near the door for a while, until he heard Jimin's voice from the living room, "Tae, I'm going to use the restroom. Give me a minute."

Right after that, he locked the door and took a quick scan of his room, wondering how he could embellish it and make it look perfect for a marriage proposal. But, more than that, he wondered how he could make this night more special than the one they had had exactly two years ago. The way he had proposed then was nothing less of a marriage proposal. So, his main goal was to somehow make today better and more exceptional than the last time. Although, he knew that Taehyung didn't really care about how he proposed or how pretty the room looked.

He started by switching on his LED strip lights and turning their colour to a stunning purple. Next, he switched on his projection night lamp and turned the setting so the ceiling mimicked a beautiful purple galaxy. He knew Taehyung would love the atmosphere he's built. There was nothing more the older would want than being proposed by Jungkook in what looked like a purple night sky full of stars.

Next, out of a drawer, he removed around forty to fifty Polaroids of Taehyung and him. It had taken him hours to convert all of those pictures to polaroids and he had stayed up still 4 a.m. doing just that. But, the result was definitely worth it. 

He picked the perfect spot on the wall where he would arrange the polaroids in a heart shape. Starting with ones that dated all the way back to when Taehyung didn't even know how Jungkook looked. The first picture was the one Taehyung had sent to Jungkook when they had texted for the third or fourth time. It was the first time the younger had seen how Taehyung looked. The second picture was the first picture Jungkook had sent to Taehyung: of him in the gym. Only in this one, his face wasn't covered by a heart. Except these two, all the other pictures were of both of them together: from when Taehyung didn't know Jungkook was 'Kookie', to the ones from when Jungkook had revealed himself to Taehyung, to their first date and everything after that.

|10:00 p.m.|

It took Jungkook an hour to arrange the polaroids and stick them on the wall. Then, he finished off the look by bordering the heart with a string of fairy lights. As he closely inspected the picture formation, he couldn't help but feel a sense of pride rise within his chest at how far they had come. Really, they had gone through everything together for the past not two, but three years! The additional one year being the one where they had been only friends. He scanned himself from the first picture from three years ago, to the last one from three days ago and marvelled at how he had grown so much with Taehyung by his side. The fact that they were going to grow old together gave him an indescribable feeling of excitement. Almost as if nothing could be better than growing old with the love of his life.

He shook his head, reminding himself that he needed to get back to work. He only had a couple of hours left before the big moment. 

Being caught up in the whole proposal preparation, he couldn't have forgotten the fact that it was their anniversary too. Therefore, he had previously decided too hang up helium balloons that spelled 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY'. But then, he realised that balloons would totally ruin the aesthetic he was going for. So instead, he hung up a cursive joined letter light that spelled the same in a warm white colour, matching the fairy lights around the heart of pictures. 

Once he was done with that, he took a quick ten minute break and sat on his chair, trying to think about what he was going to say to Taehyung. He knew the older loved long speeches when it came to things like such.  He had been doing those since the very beginning. And honestly, he loved them too. Therefore, if not everything, he at least wanted to come up with points on what he wanted to say. But, as usual, he failed and resorted on just speaking his heart out when the time came.

After his short break, he decided it was time for him to go get the rings Jimin had hopefully, sneakily left in the bathroom. Leaving them in there for so long could have been a risk, yes. But he knew Taehyung rarely used the guest bathroom, he only used the one in their room. So, there was nothing to worry about.

He softly opened the door, trying his best not to make a single sound. There really would be nothing suspicious about him leaving his room to use the washroom, but he couldn't let Taehyung even catch a glimpse of his room. So, the best way to do this was to not even let the older know he had left it.

Fortunately for him, Jimin and Taehyung were busy playing some video game and the sound of the game and their screams were loud enough to draw out the sound of a door opening and closing. Therefore, he tip-toed to the guest bathroom, slowly opened the door and searched for the two velvet boxes. After a couple of seconds, he found them tucked between a pile of towels. 

He sighed. At least Jimin had hidden them carefully. 

He took the boxes, tucked them into his pocket and successfully got into his room again. As soon as he closed the door behind him, he opened both the boxes and admired the matching engagement rings. He hadn't seen them since that day in the café.

He looked at Taehyung's ring for a few seconds, imagining how beautiful it would look on his long and slender finger. Then, he closed the boxes and put them aside, focusing on the room once again.

There wasn't much to do now. He had probably overestimated the amount of time he needed. But that was fine. Since he needed some alone time to arrange his thoughts. 

The only thing left to do now was to sprinkle some rose petals on the floor, which he did in no time.

Now, all that was left to do was wait. Or, fix the room a little more so it exceeded the level of perfection. He had an hour and a half to think and reflect upon what he was about to do. This was a humongous step into their relationship and he just hoped that he wasn't asking too soon. He knew they wouldn't get married immediately after tonight if Taehyung said yes. They were too young and would have to wait for at least a year. And he was fine with that.

He just hoped Taehyung would say yes, and nothing more. Because if and when Taehyung did, he would be the happiest man on planet Earth.

|11:53 p.m.|

Jungkook bit his lip and rocked his chair, anxiously staring at the clock on his phone.

7 minutes.

He was going to propose to Taehyung in 7 minutes.

When he was a child, he thought nothing in the world could have been more nerve-wracking and daunting than giving an exam. But right now, at this very moment, the level of nervousness he felt was one hundredfold than when he was a kid.

His foot kept tapping the floor as he looked at the time so slowly change. And as every minute's number increased, so did his anxiety.

It was 11:55 when he started wondering when Jimin was going to leave. He wanted this moment to be just Taehyung's and his. Therefore, he had specifically told Jimin that he should leave before the clock ticked 12.

Just as he was about to text Jimin, he heard voices from the living room.

"Bye Tae, I'm leaving."

"At least say bye to Kook and go."

"Nah, he's busy. And we'll meet tomorrow anyway so it's fine."

"Okay, take care. Text me when you're home."

"Fine, Mom."

As soon as he heard the door close from his room, his phone beeped and he looked at the screen to see a message from his Hyung.

ShortHyung✨: Hey Kiddo

5 minutes to go

You ready?

Oh shit

4 now

BullyKook😤 : Hyung

I'M NERVOUS AF

I MIGHT DIE

ShortHyung✨: LMAO WTF

Hey, u shouldn't be nervous

At least I wouldn't be

I mean, what are u nervous for?

U know he's going to say yes

And if u're doubting that, u're fucking stupid

BullyKook😤 : No, I'm not doubting that

But I can't not be nervous

I feel like my heart's gonna explode 

it's beating so fast

ShortHyung✨: Pls don't die before you can ask Tae

Anyways, it's just a matter of a couple of minutes

Then he'll say yes and u'll be the happiest

So don't worry

And focus now

U got 3 minutes

BullyKook😤 : Oh fuck yea

Okay, thanks

Bye Hyung

ShortHyung✨: Bye!!

Jungkook got up from his seat and unlocked his door. He wanted Taehyung to come in the room himself, and the way he was going to make sure that happened was fairly simple. 

He knew his boyfriend won't enter the room before 12 since he had told him that he needed to work till that time at least. But, he was sure that once it's a couple of minutes past 12, Taehyung would lose his patience and eventually come to see what Jungkook was up to.

|29th DECEMBER - 12:02 a.m.|

Jungkook stood at the centre of the room, staring at the door nervously. Taehyung would be here any minute now. 

He took a deep breath in order to calm himself down. His heart was beating hastily, as if it was impatient and wanted Taehyung to come in and say yes already. His palms were starting to get sweaty even in the cold December air as he rubbed them on the fabric of his jeans, and his mind ran in a million directions. But he needed to focus on one thing and one thing only: Taehyung. 

So he took another long inhale and closed his eyes, collecting his thoughts and waiting for his boyfriend.

As if on cue, he heard a loud voice and the door opening, "Kook, it's 12 already! It's our anniversary now, stop working!" The older entered the room with a slight frown only to be extremely mesmerised and enchanted by his surroundings. He let out a loud gasp and covered his mouth as he basked in the beauty of the room before him.

Then, he finally looked at his lover. From the darkness of the room and the distance in between them, Jungkook couldn't be a hundred percent sure, but he could swear he saw Taehyung's eyes twinkle beneath the galaxy, conveying to him that the older was already somewhat teary eyed. 

"Jungkook, what? Is this for our anniversary?" Taehyung whispered, still awestruck.

Jungkook shrugged. Seeing Taehyung in person now reducing his level of anxiety and increasing his confidence. He walked towards the older and held his hands, bringing him to the centre of the room.

"What? What do you mean? Of course this is for our anniversary. Oh my God- That- That heart with our pictures is so beautiful! Kook- I'm gonna cry. Oh wait, Happy Anniversary!!"

"Happy Anniversary to you too. And you're already crying, baby." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Anyway, I'm going to see the pictures on the wall. I wanna see!" He looked at the heart on the wall with sparkling eyes, walking towards it, not taking into consideration that Jungkook was holding his hands, trying to keep him in place.

"Tae, wait!" Jungkook persisted, pulling Taehyung back in front of him.

"What?? I wanna see!!"

"Tae, shush." Jungkook giggled, keeping the older quiet with a finger on his lips. 

He felt so much at ease suddenly. Almost as if just Taehyung's presence was enough to calm his nerves.

Taehyung looked at him with a smile, "Love, are you going to give me some long speech about how much you love me again? You don't have to! I know."

"Uhh no. It's- not that. Just, listen to me please. Okay?"

The older nodded, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Somehow the idea that his boyfriend might be proposing to him not entering his mind. Maybe he just didn't expect Jungkook to take such a big step today. Since they had barely talked about it a couple of times. Not to mention, it had always been in a teasing manner. Taehyung had never known if Jungkook was being serious. Though he had been, every single time.

Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's hand tightened as he closed his eyes and took one last, deep breath. He opened his eyes to look at the most gorgeous human being he had ever laid his eyes upon as they glistened, reflecting the artificial galaxy.

Taehyung had never seen something more beautiful.

Jungkook spared one last look at Taehyung before clearing his throat. 

He began speaking, "Exactly one year ago today, when we were in the mountains, You and I had surprised each other for our anniversary at the same time, in the same way. And that ended up being a total failure." Jungkook chuckled, smiling broadly as Taehyung fondly giggled at the memory too.

"That same day," Jungkook continued, softly caressing the promise ring on Taehyung's finger. "I had given you this promise ring. To assure you that a day I ask you to be my husband will come. So you could look at it everyday and know, that I'll be with you forever. And now, the time has come." Jungkook smiled on hearing Taehyung gasp. The older had finally realised what he was about to do.

"Jungkook, oh my God. Is this what I think it is?"

Jungkook bit his lip, shrugging again.

Taehyung slapped his arm, "Don't be such a tease. If you're gonna do it, do it already. I- I can't wait. You're actually doing it, right?"

Jungkook softly chuckled, closing the gap between him and his lover as he rested his forehead against Taehyung's. He gently caressed the side of his face and whispered, "Your babbling. I'll never get tired of it. I can gladly listen to it for the rest of my life."

He looked into Taehyung's eyes deeply, and the couple shared a look. One of love, and understanding. One in which Taehyung got his answer. 

Yes, Jungkook was actually doing it.

Jungkook backed away a little and fished into his pocket to retrieve a velvet, violet coloured box. Taehyung gasped again, chanting a mantra of "Oh my God."

Jungkook got down on one knee, holding the box in his hands. 

"Tae, you mean everything to me. And I'm not just saying it. You were the first one to love me for me, the first one who made me realise what love even meant. And if there's anyone in the world I can blindly trust with my life, it's you. We've been through a lot together. And I can do nothing but thank you for everything now. But I promise I'll slowly make it up you as we grow old together. I love you in every possible way. Heck, I even love you when you're being annoying. And it's not just that. I admire and respect you as a person too. You're undoubtedly the strongest and most reliable person I know. And I've always had you by my side since the very beginning, no matter what. We've spent two years together as a couple. And the one thing that I've realised in these two years is that there's nothing I want more than being with you forever. So, Kim Taehyung, will you marry me?" He finished his beautiful speech, his eyes sparkling with tears as he opened the ring box, showing the ring to Taehyung.

But the older stayed rooted to his spot, his eyes only on Jungkook, not even caring to spare a glance at the glistering diamond. Tears flowed down his face as he got down on his knees and enveloped Jungkook in a hug.

"Yes." He whispered in his neck. "A million fucking times yes."

Jungkook smiled, holding Taehyung tight against his body with one arm, the other holding the ring in place.

"Tae, you have no idea how happy you've made me."

Taehyung chuckled, his tears staining Jungkook's shirt, "You have no idea how happy you've made me. This is all I've ever wanted. I can't believe I have it."

"I'll give you everything, darling. I'll give you the world."

"I have the world. I have you." Taehyung whispered, cupping Jungkook's cheeks and diving in for a passionate, albeit salty kiss.

Jungkook held Taehyung by the waist, smiling into the kiss in pure happiness. His face radiating nothing but bliss.

When they parted, he could see the happiness in Taehyung's eyes. More than he's ever seen before.

"Oh my God, Jungkook. We're gonna get married. You're my fiancé!" Taehyung exclaimed, elatedly giggling.

Jungkook returned the happiness with a huge smile before showing the ring to Taehyung again, "Wait, it isn't official yet. You've gotta wear this." He started removing the ring from the box, but stopped when he heard his now fiancé exclaim, "Holy fuck!"

"What? Do you not like it?"

"Are you serious, Jeon? That's- stunning."

Jungkook smiled, "Well, I hoped it would be. I'm glad you like it."

"I love it! It's so gorgeous."

"It'll be more gorgeous when it's on you. Give me." He gestured for Taehyung to give his hand. The older obliged.

Jungkook looked at the promise ring, smiling contentedly, "It's time to say goodbye to this little friend of ours. You sad?"

Taehyung scoffed, "That is a gazillion times better." He pointed at the ring in Jungkook's finger.

Jungkook laughed, carefully setting aside the promise ring. Then, he took the engagement ring and slid it onto Taehyung's ring finger.

"It's beautiful." He whispered, caressing it before leaning down and leaving a soft peck on it.

"It is." Taehyung sighed, looking at it one last time before kissing Jungkook again.

"Where's yours?" He asked.

"Oh. I completely forgot. Here." Jungkook handed over to him another velvet box. He quickly opened it, excited to look at it, "Oh my God, this one's beautiful too. How's your taste so good, hon?"

"I've said it before. I'll say it again. Only the best for you."

Taehyung blushed and looked down, pretending to closely inspect the ring, "You're never going to stop being cheesy, huh?"

"And you're never going to stop loving it. C'mon, stop blushing and put the ring on me already!"

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. He spun the ring before sliding it onto Jungkook's finger. He admired it before kissing it too and looking at Jungkook, "I love you, fiancé."

Jungkook chuckled, "I love you too, Tae." He encircled his arms around his waist, successfully making Taehyung straddle his lap as he leaned against the couch.

"You were supposed to call me fiancé." Taehyung pouted.

"I love you too, fiancé."

"Yup! That's better." Taehyung giggled, nuzzling his nose into Jungkook's neck.

They stayed like that for a few minutes before Taehyung spoke, "So, you plan on staying on the floor all night, or?"

"Maybe I do, yeah."

"What?"

"It's so comfy and warm. I don't wanna move."

"Okay, any other occasion, I would've agreed. But I seriously still want to go see that heart."

Jungkook chuckled, holding Taehyung tighter, "No. Stay here."

"Kook but-"

"Please, angel?"

"You can't call me cute nicknames and expect it to work."

"It worked though, didn't it?"

"No, it didn't."

"Why're you not trying to leave then?"

"You're too strong. I wouldn't be able to."

"Really? You can do anything if you try, honey. There, I'm not even holding you anymore." 

Jungkook sounded almost half-asleep now. Taehyung couldn't resist the smile that formed on his face.

"Fuck, fine. I don't wanna leave either. Now hold me, Kook. It's cold."

Jungkook giggled like a child, tightly holding Taehyung in his arms again. "You can always see it in the morning, Tae. It's not going anywhere."

"Mhm. I know, hon."

"Mhm good."

"Wait, are we sleeping here?"

"I guess." Jungkook whispered before softly snoring.

Taehyung chuckled and kissed Jungkook's cheek. He laid his head on the younger's chest and closed his eyes.

He knew this position was going to be seriously uncomfortable. And that they would definitely wake up with back aches. But he felt so ecstatic, nothing really mattered anymore. He was happy to endure anything, as long as he was with Jungkook.

And his fiancé looked extremely cute while he slept. 

So he didn't want to wake him either.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

Ahh finally the update is here. I'm so sorry to keep y'all waiting 🥺

Thank you so much for being so understanding. Since this chapter was so important, I tried my best to write as well as I could. I hope y'all liked it!

Today's question : What are some of your hobbies? (It's a personal question. If you don't feel comfortable in answering it, please don't!)

My answer : Tbh, I have a lot of hobbies. I just wish I was good at everything I love doing 🥲. Anyways, some of my hobbies are: listening to music, baking, canvas painting, and doing nail art.

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤️

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 27.8K 71
When an introverted virgin gets a sex bot for his birthday. Top Namjoon Bottom Jimin #1 Minjoon 10/6/2021 #1 2seok 10/17/2021 #1 Cyber Punk 6/14/2022...
3.4M 184K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...
324K 8.9K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
97.4K 5.4K 18
[completed and edited] In which Seokjin is inlove with Jungkook, but Jungkook is infatuated with his twin brother, Seokhyung, who has a boyfriend. *#...