The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Camping!

11.9K 595 81
By Kim_Fiona21

No one's pov:-

Just like Krystal predicted, it took them hours of running before reaching the top of the mountain. Sure, they took some rest in between, near some lakes, resting under the tree. Taehyung thought it was wrong as he was over Jungkook all the time, which might give the alpha back pain or exhaust him. Taehyung suggested that he can be with Jin for some time, but JK didn't buy it.

When they reached their destination, it was almost sunset. The group quickly distributed the works for each other and started preparing for the night.

Namjoon and Jungkook went to the forest to bring some dry wood, while Jin, Hoseok, and Yerin started preparing dinner. Krystal, Taehyung, and Hoseok said that they would wash the dishes after dinner. Jimin, Yoongi, and Joshua, on the other hand, started working on setting up tents for each other.

Hoseok and Yoongi were setting up tent poles, Jimin and Joshua were putting the things inside the tents, while Yerin and Taehyung were busy setting it up with pillows, blankets, and some fairy lights Jimin brought with him. In an hour or so, they completed setting up things, and till then, Namjoon and Jungkook returned from the forest.

"What the hell, you two?" Jin retorts, looking at the pile of woods in front of him. "I told you to bring only a few, not to bring the whole Jungle?"

Looking at glaring Jin, Jungkook scratches his nape. "I stopped him, but he always says, more the merrier. " Namjoon replied, already backing away from the place, while Jungkook gets a death glare from Jin.

"You dickhead. " Jin yelled, and the all-mighty True blood sprints away, jumping like a scared kitten.

"Now, what am I supposed to do with this pile of woods? " Jin huffs in anger and wents back to cooking meals. He got a lot of other things to worry too.

"Oh, Jungkookie~, You're back! " Yerin days, and hugs the True Blood. Jungkook didn't like Yerin clinging to him. Instead, he wished it to be Taehyung. He had started feeling weird lately whenever Yerin tries to become clingy.

Jungkook slowly retracts from the hug with an awkward smile. "Yeah. " Jungkook started looking around, searching for one black-haired male and spotted him, talking with Yoongi. He smiled and went towards the omega, ignoring one angry alpha behind him.

Taehyung had already felt the presence of the older behind him, and he immediately turned around to see Yerin hugging Jungkook. Taehyung bit his lips, suppressing the urge to growl on them. V growled in anger as he hated how other alpha was touching his mate, but Taehyung slowly backed away from there, wanting to be anywhere else than Jungkook.

"Tae? " The omega looked in the direction of the voice and saw Yoongi standing with blankets and bags in his hands, which sure looked hard to carry, even if it's not heavy. "Can you help me to carry them inside the tent?"

"Sure, Hyung. " Taehyung said. Taehyung held the bags in his hands and went to the other side, not minding any business to the sad alpha behind him.

Jungkook sighs and went towards the fireplace. Joshua was standing on the other side and saw everything happening. He had observed times when Yerin tries to be close to Jungkook, and Taehyung backs away from the place. When he saw Jungkook coming over to him, he waved at the True blood, asking him to come closer.

"You want something? " Jungkook asked, totally not in the mood.

"C'mon, Bestie. I know why you're irritated. " Joshua said with a smirk on his face. 

"No, I am not. " Jungkook replied, looking at any random tree on the side.

"Whatever. " Joshua replied. 'Maybe it's not the right time to talk about it. ' Joshua thought and walked towards the center to start the fire. "C'mon, Bestie, help me in setting up the fire. " The alpha looked at the True blood, who sighs and sits and starts working on lighting up the fireplace.

Joshua, on the other hand, worked on setting up chairs and stools around it. "Hey hyung! " Joshua said when he saw Jin coming towards them with some dishes in his hand. He quickly took the plates from the alpha and started setting up on the tables, and till then, Jungkook successfully started the fire.

"Great job, Bestie! " Joshua patted True blood's back, earing a huff from the other.

"Don't touch me! " Jungkook scoffed.

"If only you said this to the right person, maybe you both would be more closer. " Joshua said, making Jungkook look at him suspiciously, but till the True blood could say something, Joshua already went to Jin.

'What does he mean? ' Jungkook thought.

Not long enough, everyone started gathering around the fireplace. Joshua had set up the chairs in a circle around the fireplace to give it a cozy vibe.

Jin was sitting next to Namjoon, and on the side of Jin, Taehyung was sitting with a blank expression. On Taehyung's side, it was Yoongi, followed by Jimin and Hoseok. Next to Hoseok, it was Joshua and Krystal. Jungkook was sitting next to Krystal, and Yerin was in between Namjoon and Jungkook, with a bright smile.

Looking at their sitting positions, Joshua sighs. He had thought that maybe Jungkook would understand what Taehyung wants, but the other is too dumb to understand anything.

"Let's eat, everyone. " Joshua said, hiding his disappointment in the True Blood, which Krystal noticed but didn't voice out.

Yerin smiled wider, looking at Taehyung eating the Kimbap she made 'especially' for the omega. They all talked and laughed together while eating, sharing some old embarrassing childhood memories. Jimin and Joshua shared the most memories of their best friend Jungkook, which had everyone laughing out loud. Jimin fell thrice while laughing and Yoongi had to catch him so that he won't burn his head.

Taehyung already had excused himself from them, saying he wanted to complete the dishes as soon as possible. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to stay but wasn't able to say anything. Soon enough, Krystal and Hoseok also went to help Taehyung, and Jin and Namjoon went to sleep, leaving Yerin, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin, and Joshua to talk.

Yerin was nervous inside because she had mixed double the amount of the potion she had given. She was boiling in anger that she didn't realize until she saw the half bottle empty. She wanted to call her mate and ask him if it would do any harm, but she doesn't get time to be alone.

No matter how much she hates it, right now, she was mentally praying for the beta to be alright.

Jungkook sensed the tension in Yerin. Being the True blood, he can feel that Yerin was worried about something. "Yerin, Is something wrong? " Jungkook asked, gaining everyone's attention towards him. Yerin suddenly tensed more and started to think of any excuse.

That's when they saw Hoseok and Krystal coming towards them with a smile on their faces. "Are you free now?" Joshua asked to which Krystal nodded with a smile on her face. They both sat next to their mates, but Jungkook looked around, not seeing his mate.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, making Yerin look around in horror.

"Didn't he came back?" Hoseok asked confusingly, making Jungkook's eyes widen.

"What do you mean come back? I thought he was with you, washing dishes. " Jungkook says. His body stiffened, thinking, what if Taehyung got lost in the forest. The forest can be dangerous, especially at night time, because of wolves roaming around, and at this time, an omega roaming around alone is never a good choice.

"But we sent him earlier because we thought he would be tired, washing all the dishes by himself. He looked sleepy too. " Krystal said.

"He should have reached here till now. " Jungkook stiffened hearing Hoseok's words.

"Yerin, are you alright? " Jimin asked, looking at the alpha, who was almost shaking. Jungkook didn't say anything and went towards the place where they were supposed to be washing dishes.

"I-I'm fine. " Yerin said with a half-smile and ran towards the place where Jungkook went. She doesn't know what kind of potion it was and was scared if something happened to Taehyung. She only wanted Taehyung to leave Jungkook, as hurting the beta was never part of her plan.

Jungkook was trying to find any scent of Taehyung, but being a lake in between wasn't helping at all, as the omega's scent flowed away with water. Jungkook was on the verge of losing his mind when he got the presence of the omega. He walked in that direction and saw Taehyung walking towards him.

Jungkook was quick to pull the omega in a bone-crushing hug, which startled the other for a moment, but he gladly returned the hug.

He pulled out of the hug and cupped the omegas cheeks. "Where have you gone? I got so worried. " Jungkook said, caressing the omega's cheek with his thumb.

"I was walking along the lake. Then I guess I fell asleep there. " Taehyung said with a soft smile. "Sorry to make you worry. "

"It's alright. Just don't go like this in the jungle alone. " Jungkook said and took Taehyung's hand to take the omega back to the tent. "Sleeping like that in the forest could have been dangerous. "

"I know. I came back as soon as I realized it. " Taehyung replied with a sheepish smile. They soon reached the tent where everyone was standing with worried faces, except for Yerin.

"Tae, where have you gone?" Hoseok asked with worry all over his face.

"I was sitting alongside the lake, and then I fell asleep. " Taehyung replied.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. " Jungkook said and dragged the omega towards their tent. Taehyung had specially designed it for them by putting pillows and blankets all over the tent and some fairy lights to give it a cozy look.

"You decorated it?" Jungkook asks, looking around in amusement. Taehyung nodded in excitement. "I thought you might like it. " He replied, making the older hum.

"It's beautiful. " Jungkook says and lays on the soft mattress. "Come on. " Jungkook opened his arms, and Taehyung laid on the hard chest of his mate, sniffling the older's scent. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the petite body of his omega, embracing younger in a warm hug and gently caressing the omega's soft hair.

Since the past few days, Taehyung had developed a great liking towards the older, caressing his hair. It gives him comfort and transmits a warm feeling inside him.

Not long enough, Jungkook fell asleep due to the soft pheromones of his mate, while Taehyung stayed awake, mindlessly playing with the alphas fingers, still careful not to wake up the older. 'Why did I threw up? Who was that wolf?' Taehyung thought.

It was the last thing that stayed in his mind before closing his eyes and sleeping in his alpha's arms.

____________________________

So another new update!
You will know the name of Yerin's mate in the next update.
I'll try next one to be a double update.
Till then stay safe and healthy.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Happy 4 years with Yeontan!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 37.8K 58
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
310K 9.5K 43
[FETUS WRITING/ CRINGE] where a beautiful innocent omega happened to be a mate to the most dangerous mafia leader who was a true blood alpha. the jou...
26.8K 1.8K 41
OMEGAVERSE AU Kim Namjoon alpha of the pack MOONSTONE is in love with his childhood best freind , but his best friend is in love with someone else...
296K 10.3K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...