The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 32

1.8K 71 7
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 32- By Days End

"More ferocious!" You watched Aang and Zuko train together, and Aang kept shooting out more and more fire.
"Imagine striking through your opponent's heart," Zuko commanded.

"Ugh! I'm trying," Aang argued with a sigh.
"Now let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo!" Zuko said, and Aang let out a soft wave of fire from his mouth.
"You're doing great Monk boy!" You called out with thumbs up.

"That sounded pathetic! I said roar!" Zuko shouted, making the Avatar to be more aggressive. Twig and Momo hid behind you as your mom finished Katara with drinks.
"Who wants a nice, cool glass of watermelon juice?" Katara asked, giving you a watermelon.

"Ooo, ooo, me, me, me!" Aang beamed, but Zuko grabbed him from behind his shirt.
"Hey, your lesson's not over yet! Get back here!" He shouted, making Aang slump over.

"Come on, Zuko, just take a break. What's the big deal?" Suki told him as your mother played with Twig and taught him to do a handstand.
"Fine," Zuko sighed and let Aang go, who grinned and ran of to take a drink.

"If you want to lounge around like a bunch of snail-sloths all day, then go ahead!" He growled and walked away.
"Maybe Zuko's right. Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change that," Sokka grinned and took off his clothes to reveal his swim trunks.

"Beach party!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, I thought you hate sand," Your mother said as she sat on a rock while reading some scrolls. You sat on a towel next to Suki while bending sand to make a small whirlpool.
"I still do, but it doesn't hurt to learn a thing or two to survive," You shrugged, and Twig laid on top of your lap while sunbathing.

You watched Katara as she was surfing, while Aang and Toph were making sculptures.
"Check out my Appa sand sculpture," Aang beamed as he finished placing a branch for his horn.
"Not bad, baldy. But I've been working on my sandbending, you're gonna love this," Toph grinned and stomped her foot against the sand.

A giant ring was sunk down in the sand and there was the entire place of Ba Sing Se.
"Whoa! Wow, you even made a little Earth King and Bosco," Aang said in awe.
"So cool," You grinned as Toph tried to shoot finger guns at you, but didn't know your direction.

"Try and top that, Sokka," Toph smirked as Sokka finished patting down sand mountains.
"Ta-da!" He beamed and revealed two blobs of sand.
"Are those blubbering, blob monsters?" Aang tilted his head.
"No, it's Suki and (Y/N)!" Sokka stomped his foot.

Aang and Toph laughed as your mother covered her mouth.
"We'll all understand if you break up with him over this, you two. That's bee more (Y/N) for us," Toph joked, and you rolled your eyes for a smile.

"I think it's sweet," Suki said as you nodded.
"A spitting imagine of myself," You stuck your tongue out, making Sokka run over to kiss you both.
"But it doesn't even look like-" Aang was cut off by a giant fireball, missing him and hitting the sand blobs.

"What are you doing?!" Aang shouted at Zuko, who jumped onto the beach and glared at Aang.
"Teaching you a lesson!" He growled and kept on firing at the Avatar. Aang kept dodging each attack and the fireballs kept smashing all of the sand sculptures.

The two ran off as Katara got out of the water.
"What happened?" She asked in a hurried tone.
"Zuko's gone crazy! I made a sand sculpture of Suki and (Y/N) and he destroyed them!" Sokka complained and tried to fix the sand blobs, not giving Katara any more closure.

"Oh, and he's attacking Aang," You simply piped in, sipping on some juice. You were used to Zuko's random antics, and you knew he was testing Aang's bending. Though, you reluctantly followed the others as you see Aang send a big gust of wind and knocked Zuko onto the ground.

"You kids are scaring me these days," Your mother muttered, a little intimidated.
"What's wrong with you?! You could have hurt Aang," Katara shouted as you helped Aang get up, but all Zuko did was huff in frustration.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with all of you! How can you sit around having beach parties when Sozin's Comet is only 3 days away!" He shouted, and you all looked at each other, you being a little more ashamed.

"Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?" He asked you, and you merely rubbed your arms.
"Yeah... about that," You trailed off, looking over to Aang.
"I was actually going to wait to fight the Fire Lord until after it came," He confessed to the Firebender.

"After?" He said in disbelief.
"I'm not ready. I need more time to master firebending," Aang told Zuko.
"And frankly, your earthbending could still use some work too," Toph crossed her arms and nodded.

"So... You all knew Aang was going to wait?" You shrugged and gave a small hum, as did everyone else.
"Honestly, if Aang tries to fight the Fire Lord right now, he's gonna lose. No offence," Sokka pointed at Aang, who slumped his shoulders.

"The whole point of fighting the Fire Lord before the comet was to stop the Fire Nation from winning the war. But they pretty much won the war when they took Ba Sing Se. Things can't get any worse," Katara told him, but Zuko just shook his head at her.

"You're wrong. It's about to get worse than you can even imagine," He told you all, and he turned away as Twig cooed at you with concern, making you hug him a little.
"Princey, care to elaborate?" You asked him, and he nodded a little.

"After you left, it was the day before the eclipse, and my Father asked me to attend an important war meeting. It was what I dreamed about and wanted for so many years. My Father had finally accepted me back," He started, and you rubbed your arms a little at the mention of you escaping.

Zuko then explained further about how Ozai was going to wipe out the entire Earth Kingdom, leaving no one but Fire benders when Sozin's Comet arrives, which left you actually speechless.

"I wanted to speak out against this horrifying plan. But I'm ashamed to say I didn't. My whole life I struggled to gain my Father's love and acceptance. But once I had it, I realized I lost myself getting there. I forgotten who I was," Zuko sighed with shame.

"I can't believe this," Katara mumbled in disbelief, which made you hold her hands gently.
"I always knew that the Fire Lord was a bad guy, but his plan is just pure evil," Sokka mumbled as Aang looked down.
"What am I going to do?" He said in a slight panic.

"I know you're scared. And I know that you're not ready to save the World. But if you don't defeat the
Fire Lord before the comet comes, There won't be a world to save anymore," Your mother placed her hand on your shoulders to comfort you as you hugged your arms with Twig.

"Why didn't you tell me about your Dad's crazy plan sooner?" Aang said, frustrated about this news.
"I didn't think I had to. I assumed that you were still going to fight him before the comet. No one told me you decided to wait!" Zuko defended himself.
"This is bad. This is really, really bad," He hitched his breathe and crouched down to comfort himself.

"Aang, you don't have to do this alone," Katara told him as Toph crossed her arms.
"Yeah. If we all fight the Fire Lord together, we got a shot at taking him down," She grinned.
"No one is going to wipe out our kin Tophy, so they have to watch out," You said with a toothy smile.

"Alright! Team Avatar is back! Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Lava. Fan and sword!" Sokka pointed at everyone and he'd up two leaves for him and Suki as he hugged you both.

"Love the optimism Boomerang,"
____________________________________

Last Episode, few more chapters.

Gotta say, I'm going to miss this book when it's over, but life goes on and on to the most requested update next.

Here's some modern au stuff for you all

Stay healthy and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 3.5K 12
| zuko x oc " behind the sensu is the dame you've been seeking." 2021.06.02 > #2 zuko 2021.05.25 > #3 firelord 2021.05.26 > #5 zukoxoc
105K 2.6K 18
You are a Yuyan Archer, native to the Fire Nation. You are one of the only women skilled enough to be on this elite team. When Prince Zuko was banish...
9.1K 225 15
" You want to hear my part of the story ? of being in the gaang? Korra, I'm sorry but I don't remember a lot of it. I do remember writing a journal a...
74.2K 2.1K 18
With Yue's death fresh on the minds of the GAang, they struggle to come to terms with the hand they've been dealt, and the ways that they have to han...