The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 27

1.7K 72 8
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 27- Closure, Or Revenge

Twig woke up first, with you hugging Toph closely. But just then, you heard a loud explosion coming from the top of the temple, and the ground shook violently.
"Are we dead?" You jolted upward, and Toph quickly jumped up.

"We're about to be," Suki said as Aang charged at the war ships launching bombs at you all. The colony and Twig all hid on Appa, with Aang bending the air to activate defenses. Bombs were continued to be thrown and rubble started to fall.

"Water girl, watch out!" You shouted as rocks were about to fall on her, but Zuko quickly tackled her away. You bended the rocks to the side as Katara quickly stood up and ran to your side.
"I'll take that as a thank you," Zuko sighed.

"Come on! We can get out through here!" Toph shouted as she and Haru created a tunnel.
"What are you doing?" Aang suddenly shouted at Zuko.
"Go ahead! I'll hold them off. I think this is a family visit," He simply said and started to charge at the ships.

"Princey!" You tried to reach out for him, but the Sokka pulled your close to him.
"Come on! We've gotta get out of here!" He and the others pulled Appa closer to the tunnel, but he wouldn't budge.
"I can't get him to go in there! Appa hates tunnels!" Aang argued.

"Aang, there's no way we can fly out of here!" Katara told him.
"We'll have to find a way!" He pleaded.
"We need to split up. Take the tunnel and get to the stolen airship," Sokka suddenly said, and you looked at your mother with concern.

"No! The Fire Nation can't separate our family again!" Katara pleaded with her father.
"It'll be okay. It's not forever," Hakoda hugged her and Sokka as your mother placed a hand on Hakoda's shoulder.

The two of them looked at each other, and nodded as Twig cooed at the colony to follow the humans, who all chirped and ran with the others. Pulling Suki onto Appa, everyone soon hopped on, but your mother stayed.
"Mom?" You tilted your head a little.

"Someone needs supervision," She said and hopped on Appa, which made Twig coo.
"I can clear that away and we can fly out through there!" Toph told the others.
"Um, there's an awful lot of fire in that general direction," Suki furrowed her eyebrows.

"We'll get through. Let's go," Aang said and lead Appa to fly off. Azula ducked and watched you all take off, until Zuko jumped up and charged at her.
"Go Princey, go!" You cheered with Appa dodging any fire.

BOOM

Suddenly, an explosion happened, with Azula and Zuko falling. Aang steered Appa to where you quickly caught Zuko in your arms and pulled him close, which made Katara furrow her eyebrows a little.
"She's... not gonna make it," Zuko muttered, looking over to where Azula was falling.

Your watched with a stern look as Azula then blasted fire and led her towards the side mountain, clutching it as her hair was swaying with the breeze.
"Of course she did," You gulped a little as Appa continued to fly away, with Azula watching you leave.

"Soon enough love, I'll get you in my arms once more,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Kyoshi, you have no idea how much I missed your cooking, mom," Your words were muffled by the rice your mother made, and continued to stuff your face with the food. You all camped near a cliff, starting a campfire to warm yourselves up.

"Wow, camping... it really seems like old times again, doesn't it?" Aang asked as he ate his food your mother gave him.
"If you really want it to feel like old times, I could, uh... chase you around a while and try to capture you," Zuko said, jokingly with a small smile.

Your mother tilted her head as everyone laughed, and you just patted her leg a little.
"It's a long story," You told her, but then noticed that Katara wasn't laughing or eating.
"To Zuko! Who knew after all those times he tried to snuff us out, today he'd be our hero?" Sokka smiled and raised his cup.

"Hear! Hear!" You all said, and Twig snuck over and scarfed up your food.
"I'm touched. I don't deserve this," Zuko sheepishly said, and gave you a shy smile.
"Yeah, no kidding," Katara spat out and got up to walk away.

"What's with her?" Sokka asked.
"I wish I knew," Zuko sighed and got up to follow her.
"What's with him?" Sokka asked, and you just shrugged. Your mother coughed a little and tilted her cup a little bit.

"It seems that there is little tension. What exactly happened during your... adventure?" She asked you, and everyone slightly looked at each other, awkwardly.

"Uhhhhhhh, let's just say that... I definitely got your charm to attract other people,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Suki, mind telling me where are we going exactly?" You smiled as Suki pulled a blindfold over your eyes, and lead you around somewhere.
"Not yet," She giggled, and you just nodded as she suddenly stopped, making you bump into her.

"Oops, wrong tent!" She said to someone, sounding embarrassed.
"Sorry, do you need to talk to Sokka, too?" You lifted your hand to take off the blindfold as you heard Zuko talking.
"Nope, not us!" She said and guided you away, and you waved absently to Zuko.

"We're going to Boomerang? Why did you blindfold me for that?" You questioned your girlfriend, and she just mumbled something.

"Was Boomerang in a fancy pose eating for us?"

"H-how'd you know?"

"Tophy taught me Seismic wave,"

"Oh..."

"We better be snuggling and nothing else, okay?"

"Of course, anything for you,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twig cooed sadly as he already missed his colony, and you petted his head to comfort him. Your mother was talking to Toph about who knows what, but you're sure that she's telling embarrassing stories about you.

"I need to borrow Appa," You heard Katara tell Aang with a stern voice, making you look over to see her with Zuko.
"Why? Is it your turn to take a little field trip with Zuko?" Aang asked jokingly and with a smile.
"Yes, it is," She simply said.

"Oh. What's going on?" He asked her, and you got up to walk over
"We're going to find the man who took my mother from me," Your eyes widen slightly as you turn to Zuko, who looked away from you.
"Sokka told me the story of what happened. I know who did it and I know how to find him," Zuko told the Avatar.

"Um... and what exactly do you think this will accomplish?" You looked over to Aang.
"Ugh, I knew you wouldn't understand," Katara scoffed and turned away.

"Wait! Stop! I do understand. You're feeling unbelievable pain and rage. How do think I felt about the sandbenders when they stole Appa? How do you think I felt about the Fire Nation when I found out what happened to my people?" Aang explained to her.

"She needs this, Aang. This is about getting closure and justice," Zuko told him.
"I know a thing or two about closure and justice, and this is definitely about revenge," You piped in, crossing your arms as Twig hopped on your shoulder.

"Fine, maybe it is! Maybe that's what I need! Maybe that's what he deserves!" Katara glared down at the ground.
"Katara, you sound like Jet," You winced at the mention of the boy.
"It's not the same! Jet attacked the innocent. This man, he's a monster," Katara defended herself.

"Katara, she was my mother, too, but I think (Y/N) and Aang might be right," Sokka calmly said to his sister.
"Then you didn't love her the way I did!" She shouted at him.

"Katara, that's enough!" You pushed her away from Sokka and glared at her because of her words.
"What makes you think he didn't love her? Think for a moment Katara!" You stood your ground as Katara glared at you, blinded with anger.

"You don't say anything (Y/N)! At least you still have your mom after all these years!" She shouted and pointed at your mother, who winced and looked down. You growled and took a step closer.

"Are we going to pull that card? Fine! At least your dad is still around, protecting you in war! And what did you do after he returned? You got cold and angry with him!" You yelled at her, anger building up.

"He left us at a young age! I needed him!" She shouted back.
"I needed my dad too, but he's dead! I know what revenge is, I took revenge on Zhao, but the pain never went away!" You hissed as Aang then pulled you back gently.

"Katara, you have a choice: forgiveness," Aang said as you looked away in anger.
"That's the same as doing nothing!" Zuko told you three.
"No, it's not. It's easy to do nothing, but it's hard to forgive," Aang said and leaned his head against you, making you hug him a little.

"It's not just hard, it's impossible,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.6K 26
WARNING: COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS TO THE SHOW Your mother had fallen ill and now it was down to you to try and gain money for medicine. Which then lead...
74.4K 2.1K 18
With Yue's death fresh on the minds of the GAang, they struggle to come to terms with the hand they've been dealt, and the ways that they have to han...
30.3K 1K 18
(Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 2) ~Book 2 of Jade's story~ In which the journey to end the war leads to more and more trouble. (I do not own Avat...
64.9K 1.7K 17
(Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 1) *Edited In which a girl who stands out in her Earth Kingdom hometown gets to go on the adventure she didn't kno...