Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 36

1.4K 45 11
By shadow1dark2night

Katsuki picked her up bridal style as he walked into the love hotel he got them.

He already had everything planned out and prepared for them in their room, so everything was perfect.

He shut the door behind him and walked to the bed putting her down.

She looked around the room smiling seeing all the lovey dovey stuff.

She leaned down on the bed enjoying the soft comforters.

"it's so soft."

Katsuki took off his buttoned up shirt before crawling over to her.

"Look up" he said as she opens her eyes to see the ceiling seeing her own reflection.

"...oh my god"

He smirked kissing her cheek looking up with her.

"That'll be fun"

She sat up looking at him. "You really thought this through huh?"

"For us? Hell ya I did."

She laughed before stretching her arms.

"Then get on with it, strip me hubs"

Katsuki laughs sitting up with her kissing her lips again before both of them stood up to take off her dress.

Once she finally stepped out his face immediately turned red seeing what she had on under it for him.

"Holy shit..you had that on all day!?" He asked looking at the white lingerie around her body which happened to be even more sexy then the one he bought her.

"Mhm, I'd love to get out of it tho" she said as he traveled her body with his hands smirking with delight.

He then looked at her eyes before hugging her tightly.

"I can officially call you mine..forever. No other man will ever get the luxury I will" he said.

She squeezed him smiling enjoying their hug almost skin to skin.

"Let's get on with this luxury then, I want sex" she said pulling away and moving her hands to his pants.

He looked down watching her removed his belt which got him even more turned on.

He removes his pants and boxers before helping her take off her lingerie both getting eachother completely naked.

Katsuki moved her to the bed where she was already stroking his dick.

He just sat down letting her please him while he rubbed her back.

"You got condoms right?" She asked while teasing his tip.

"Y-ya..but..you sure you don't wanna just try for a kid? I'm ready if you are, having a kid with you would be a blessing" Katsuki said as she tightens her grip.

"...are we really talking about this now?"

"Right..sor-"

"Ok.."

"..huh? What?"

She looked at him blushing as she nods. "Let's do it. I want a baby."

Katsuki's face went red hearing her say that. "R-really!?"

She smiled "yes really, put a baby in me hubs" she says laughing softly before he smiled wide.

He pulled her close kissing her lips and face all over.

She laughed wrapping her arms around him.

He looked at her face and smiled before kissing her again moving his hand between her legs.

_____'s grip on Katsuki's dick loosened as precum dripped against her hand.

Katsuki grinds against her thigh while rubbing her clit to get her wet..and once he felt her soaking he smirked looking down.

Small moans escaped her lips feeling his touch on her clit. He moved his lips to her tits sucking and teasing her nipples causing her body to shiver.

He pulled away and spread her legs out just having the perfect view of all of her.

She blushed red just seeing his stare.

His held her ankles back his dick laying right on her clit as she moved her hand down to rub his tip against her.

"F-fuck.." he moaned tightening his hold on her ankles before moving to shove his dick into her.

Her back arched in delight as he entered her tight hole.

Both their orgasm's and wetness mixed together causing all sorts of sounds but their moans dominated them.

_____ scratched against Katsuki's back as he pounds into her fast not wasting a moment.

She tilted her head back moaning loud not holding any back which made him go even harder.

He would keep going for a while before cumming deep inside of her.

She felt his warm cum fill her up but..it didn't end there..

***
After about 6 rounds of non stop sex they both fell down onto the bed in exhaustion.

Katsuki didn't pull out just resting against her body panting heavy.

She just closed her eyes not being able to stay up for any longer.

He smiled kissing her cheek before resting his head in between her boobs before passing out.

Both sleeping their night and half their morning away.

***
When it hit 3pm Katsuki woke up to _____ being on top of him.

He yawned wrapping his arms around her and gently putting her to the side as he sat up rubbing his face and eyes to wake up.

Once he finally woke up he realized they both needed a good ass bath.

Katsuki just got up turning on the water to the heart shape tub as he washes his face.

He walked back out and smiled seeing _____ just spread out all across the bed.

He walked over to her head and kissed her forehead.

"Hey. Wake up"

She turned her head away from him.

"Babe...wake up" he yawned patting her cheek as he sat down at the edge of the bed.

Her hand moved holding his hand on her cheek not letting him move it.

He looked down at her and smiled. "Come on let's bathe, the water on" he said to her.

She just dug her nails into his hand pressing it against her face not wanting to move.

"_____.."

"..lazy" she mumbled

He smiled just taking a moment before turning and grabbing her legs.

"Too bad"

He threw her over his shoulder carrying her to the bathroom.

She let out a Yelp being thrown around so easily as she hugged his waist while he kept his arm wrapped under her knees her ass right at his face which he kissed.

He walked into the bathroom looking at her in the mirror with a smirk.

"You know I like this position of you"

She slapped his ass causing him to jump. "OI!"

"Let me downnn!"

He set her down on the ground but in that moment she just grabbed his arm, her legs being too weak to hold herself.

He laughed holding her up against the sink counter.

"Easy. I don't think you'll be walking anytime soon." He said smirking.

"And who's fault is that?" She asked looking up at him meeting his lustful eyes.

He leaned down kissing her lips then cheek before moving her towards the tub.

"Hey. Team effort" he replied smiling getting them both into the tub as he sat her down on his lap.

She leaned into his body closing her eyes as the water swarms around them.

Katsuki kept his arms around her. Both enjoying their long hot bath.

***
The last day of their honeymoon was the same.

All they did was mess around and be together which was everything they wanted.

Yet on their way back Katsuki was already assigned missions and being called in for work.

_____ knew their little vacation wouldn't last but it was sad to see him leave her.

When they went back home they noticed that Hiro and the boys had already left.

Hiro prepared a meal leaving it in the fridge for the two love birds.

That meal lasted them 3 days.

Leaving _____ to go back to cooking and find new recipes to try out.

***
Currently...it's been a week since they've been married.

All magazines and all over the media it was posted as..

"Pro Heroes Dynamight and Nova married! Mr. and Mrs.Bakugou!"

______ smiled seeing her newly added last name.

Mrs.Bakugou..

She smiled. She was at home just doing minor work.

Hawks didn't call her in so she had nothing to do.

She left WildFire's Agency and would just focus on her own solo missions with Hawks. He was her provider so she didn't mind when he needed help.

Katsuki on the other hand was busy with the 'Lords' and a new villain group.

They seem to be growing each month.

Pro Hero Deku took control of the 'Lords' mission while Katsuki was away..but there hasn't been any sightings for a while so they were left clueless.

***
Time: 11:23 pm

Katsuki opened the door walking inside the house.

He closed it gently seeing all the lights off.

He went upstairs finding ______ asleep.

A soft smile was placed on his lips as he removed his costume and just stays in his boxers before moving to join her in bed.

He got next to her moving his arms to pull her against him.

Once he got her cuddling he closed his eyes...yet going to bed wasn't an option just yet.

"You're late..." she mumbled.

He opened his eyes and looked at her seeing her eyes closed as she rests her head on his chest.

"...I forgot to check the time" he said tightening his arm around her.

"..can't you take a break? It's like you're never home anymore.." she said burying her face into his chest.

He hugged her. "With everything still going on? That's impossible."

"You don't love me do you?"

He laughed kissing her cheek. "I'll see if I can come by tomorrow at least."

"What if I'm busy?"

"don't be busy."

"But I wanna stand you up."

"Are you really that bored?"

She nods as he tightened his arms hugging her closer.

"I promise I'll make time for you..I'm sorry"

"Ya you better be" she mumbles into his chest hugging him back.

Katsuki turned laying on his side just holding her closer against him both slowly drifting off to sleep.

He really hasn't been home recently which was annoying for ______ since she's always so bored.

Nevertheless, they both slept all throughout the night before the morning sun strikes the sky.

***
_____ woke up right at 5:30 am.

She yawned sitting up but as she turned to look at Katsuki she found his spot empty.

"..."

She just got out of bed walking to the bathroom.

Sure this was normal for him to always be going to work but since she had less to do she just got bored.

_______ washes up and gets dressed before making her way downstairs and grabbing the keys as she calls up Poppy knowing very well Poppy was free.

***
Once the girls met up they went to the cafe nearby.

"Do you know how many people have came to my bar because of you and Dynamight?! It's awesome! I've never had the place full to the max!" Poppy said smiling wide as the waitress sets down the eggs and bacon along with some pancakes for them.

"Really?? I mean, it technically was the first place Kats and I ever hung out. Once River let that out to the public, I wouldn't expect anything else." _____ said smiling.

"Ya he's such a sweetheart! He's super supportive of my bar! He keeps getting people to come every night! Can you believe that!?"

"I'm glad Pops." _____ said while cutting the pancake.

"Well, it's been a weekish right? Since you've been married! How is that?? Please tell me you're gonna have babies!"

"Geez keep your voice down!...but..ya we're planning..it's just nothing has popped up yet." _____ said.

"Oh, well I'm sure it'll work out for you both, it would be so cute seeing you with a baby! I can be auntie Poppy!" Poppy said smiling her tail swaying back and forth.

_____ laughed. "Sure, but that's IF it happens. I've taken 3 tests within the week but still nothing."

"Might be too early don't you think??"

"Maybe but it should've said something if I was pregnant. Anywayyy-"

"PUT ALL THE MONEY INTO THE BAG NOW!"

"EVERYONE DOWN!"

The few people in the cafe yell getting to the ground. The waitress panicking being at gunpoint.

Poppy curled into the booth hiding scare by the sudden yell, but _____ just glared.

"HURRY IT UP NOW!" One of the men say.

The other man holding the gun just aimed it at everyone in the room to make sure they didn't move.

But..when his eyes met ______'s he gasps.

She immediately without a blink of an eye used her lightening to flash over to him and scratched his neck grabbing the gun in the process.

The man falls being paralyzed as she turns to face the one holding the bag of money who looked at her freaked out.

She easily just walked up to him and smacked his head against the table before scratching his shoulder throwing him on the ground.

She set the gun on the table and hands the bag to the waitress who was frozen in shock.

It took a second before everyone cheered for Nova, thanking her for what she did.

______ just stared at the two men laying on the ground.

"WOW ______! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!" Poppy yelled.

"I'm gonna head out and take these guys to the station. Will you be okay here?" _____ asked her while picking up one of the guys and dragging the other. She picked up the gun taking it with her too.

"Wait..but we didn't even eat a lot. Are you sure?"

"Ya"

"Aw alrighttt, lets hang out soon again!!" Poppy waved as _____ nods before walking out.

Thankfully the two men weren't too heavy, she dragged them both to her car.

"Ugh...is there really no officers around?" _____ said annoyed as she opened the cars trunk and threw them in.

A few citizens walking looked at her confused but she paid no attention to them.

"Now then..you better not get any blood on my car!" She glared sitting them both against eachother as they stayed paralyzed.

She picked up the gun just looking at it.

"You two are stupid. What made you think you could get away with that. Especially with a fake fucking gun." She said glaring at them while standing by the door of her car.

They both look at her freaked out at how easily she saw through the fake gun.

She shut the door and moved to get to the drivers seat but before she could.

"I didn't know you were leaving the house." A familiar voice chimed behind her said.

_____ sighed turning to look at him.

"Good morning. Nice to see you too." She replied.

Katsuki smiled. "Come on I didn't want to wake you. You looked way too peaceful." He said walking closer to her but when he did he saw the two beat up guys in the back of her car.

"Uh..who are they?" Katsuki asked her.

She held up the fake gun.

But her annoyed mood soon turned into a great idea as an immediate smile formed her lips.

She pushed the gun into his chest.

"Oh my god perfect timing! You can take them right??" She asked while unlocking the back door again.

Katsuki held the gun with a crazed look.

"What!? Hey! No I-...what the hell even happened!? What's this!?" He yelled asking holding up the fake gun confused.

"BOSSS! There...you....are...damn you're fast.." Silver said running over panting heavily.

_____ dragged the two men out of the car and shoved them towards Katsuki.

"They tried to steal money from a cafe. I was there so it was great timing." _____ said to him as he nods.

Silver catches her breathe before looking over at Katsuki then to ______, who he was talking with.

Silver froze standing beside Katsuki..frozen in her spot as _____ looks at her...

***
..ooo

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
377K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...