BΣƬЯΛY ΛПD DΣGЯΛDΣ (Various...

By Currentlydecaying

Y/N is a young woman who spends her days reading up on various myths and legends. The supernatural has always... More

Intro
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
❤️Special chapter❤️
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXVI
XXV
✖️Death Ending✖️
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
Hoodie Ending
Jack Ending
Masky Ending
Jeff Ending
Everyone

XXVI

1.5K 63 84
By Currentlydecaying

Before I get to starting the next chapter, I'd just like to explain the endings.

I'm sure you can already guess what 4/6 endings are going to be, but there are two more that will not be revealed until they are posted, though I wouldn't be surprised if some of you already have a pretty good idea of what they're going to be.

None of these endings will be canon in this story, you get to choose your own ending once they are all finished. The ending that will be revealed next chapter is the only one that will be singularly uploaded, the other five will be posted together.

So no, it's not the end. After the first ending the story will continue as if that ending didn't happen. There is still some plot left to this story, so the final end is not exactly near yet

//

The next few minutes were extremely tense as Masky just sighed in relief and Hoodie waved you off to go sit back down. You did as instructed with a frown while he just went back to silently making you food. Eventually, a plate with two fried eggs was placed in front of you as well as a fork. You nodded in thanks as you began to eat, Hoodie still saying nothing as he stepped away to make himself something.

You picked at your food with a frown, taking a small bite every now and then since you knew you needed to eat. Your stomach had been churning with worries before Jeff had decided to torment you, but now you just felt worse. Your appetite was entirely nonexistent, but the last thing you wanted was to be hungry whilst fighting to the death.

Now multiple things were worrying you. The fight of course, and now the fact that your captors are probably immortal. Everything about these people and this place was absolutely unreal, but now even more so since death was apparently something they couldn't experience normally. Jeff had gotten shot in the head and almost immediately sprang back to life. You were very confused, to say the least.

Only half an egg was eaten before Hoodie returned with what looked to be a microwaveable breakfast sandwich for himself. He silently sat beside you while Masky finally finished what he was making and walked over to the couch, leaving the two of you alone.

You kept your eyes down, your reappearing nerves eating at your mind. Then suddenly Hoodie reached out and gently pat your head. You looked to him with surprise, but before you could even raise a brow in question he simply stated,

"Everything's going to be okay."

You blinked a bit as he retracted his hand to move up his mask and begin eating.

Your shock turned into a frown before you muttered, "But it's not though..."

Hoodie sighed at your words, "And why's that?"

"Why do you think? The last fight is today, and even if I somehow do win, I might still die in the end." You explained, your voice holding a bit of nervous annoyance, which he definitely picked up.

He shook his head a bit and frowned, "You really think I'd kill you after all of this?"

You scoffed in disbelief, "How am I supposed to know? The last time I asked, you said you didn't know, and I doubt-"

Before you could finish your sentence he rudely cut you off, "I have decided. If you win I'm not going to kill you."

You didn't have a response to that statement, so your mouth just fell open in surprise. Your heart strangely fluttered at his words as your mind seemed to repeat them over and over again in your head. So he was keeping you?

You blinked to shake yourself out of your thoughts before just mumbling, "Really?"

He nodded softly, his expression from what was visible still neutral. You nodded as well as a somewhat comforting wave of relief washed over you. He wasn't going to kill you. You were going to live... so long as you killed Jade.

Your newfound feeling of comfort soon faded before you frowned once again. If you killed her this would all be over, but at the same time, you wouldn't even be yourself anymore. You were already a murderer. You had ended someone's life, your friend's life. And now it was almost time to do it again, and though dread filled you every time you thought about it, that sick part of your mind had accepted it.

With a sigh, you glanced back up at Hoodie and saw that he was already mostly done with his food. You looked back down to your plate with your remaining frown before hurriedly eating the rest.

After you shoved the last bite into your mouth and set down your fork, Hoodie stood and went to put everything away. You heard the television shut off in the other room and the sound of footsteps heading to the front door.

It was time.

𓂂𐬹⊗☆☆☆⊗𐬹𓂂

Your heart thudded loudly in your chest, making you feel as if someone was punching you from the inside.

You were pulled along by Hoodie to the place the first fights had occurred only a few days ago. He gave your hand small reassuring squeezes every now and then, but they didn't do much to stop all of the gory memories that seemed to hit you all at once.

Your eyes went wide and it suddenly got harder to breathe.

You were still being pulled along by Hoodie, but in front of you, only a few feet away sat Sadie with Masky behind her. Tears pricked your eyes at the sight of her as your chest ached with guilt and pain. You were brought over beside her at a distance where Hoodie had you sit down. You watched her in pure shock for a moment before Jeff's laugh filled your ears.

Across the field stood Jeff with Jade and Jack with Emery. You gasped at the sight before watching in horror as she was shoved into the center with Jade. Everything sped up as Jade rushed her and sunk her knife into her neck, letting out a river of red and leaving her to choke.

The only thing you could hear was her screams of terror until Jeff's laugh returned and you were dragged away by Hoodie. He spoke to you, and at first, you couldn't hear him. You knew he was talking to you, you remembered his encouraging words, yet your brain just didn't process them.

But then you could hear him, and his voice only got louder until you realized you were no longer on the porch and instead you were sitting on your knees by the sidelines.

"Y/N! Y/N can you hear me? Are you okay?"

His voice was full of concern as he shook your shoulders, finally breaking you out of your memories. You felt both the eyes of your other three captors as well as tears rolling down your cheeks. Only then did you realize that you were crying.

You couldn't respond as you only stared at him with terror, your breathing still uneven as your lungs seemed to burn.

"You gotta breathe Y/N, deep breathes, okay?" He tried as he moved to your side and rubbed your back in an attempt to comfort you.

You gave a weak nod before doing as he said, your breathing finally slowing as you soon managed to calm down.

Once you were somewhat relaxed Hoodie asked, "You okay?"

You didn't look up at him as you only shook your head. You weren't okay, and you figured he probably already knew that.

He nodded a bit as he kept rubbing your back, his touch managing to ground you. He was frowning beneath his mask, he had never been very good with helping people in pain, but he was trying.

Suddenly ruining the silence was Jeff, of course. "Alright lovebirds, wanna come finish this thing?"

Hoodie sighed before standing and carefully helping you up. You looked up at everyone as your legs wobbled a bit. Masky and Jack were standing at the side in front of you while Jeff stood near Jade who was near the center of the field, her knife ready at her side.

Your baseball bat was handed to you by Hoodie who stayed next to you.

"This is it Y/N. Either you win... or you don't..." He sighed and beneath his mask, he frowned, "You know what you have to do, and I know you can do it."

Your grip on the bat tightened as you nodded. You did know what you had to do, you just weren't sure if you could do it. Jade was all you had left, and now she was supposed to die too.

With that Hoodie pat your back one last time before motioning for you to go ahead. To go to the center where Jade stood in wait. Her short brown hair messy and unbrushed, her skin unusually pale. She had very prominent dark circles under her eyes as well as bags that told you she hadn't slept in quite some time. She was thinner than she had been before, she no longer looked healthy, but you didn't doubt her strength.

You took small, slow steps toward her and stopped across from her at a good ten feet. Your baseball bat hung at your side, held by your increasingly tight grip. A nervous yet determined frown pulled your lips down and furrowed your brows while Jade showed hardly any emotion. The only thing you saw in her eyes was the remaining flicker of anger and malice. No recognization was seen at all, like she didn't even remember how close you used to be. But you couldn't think about that now.

Cutting off your thoughts, Jade raced forward and jabbed her knife towards your side. Your eyes widened as you jumped out of the way and took a few steps back, but this didn't deter her. Her speed not slowing, she kept coming at you.

Just as her knife came diving towards your throat, you held your bat out in front of you to act as your shield. Not able to come into contact with you, the blade slid off the side of the bat and made her grip loosen slightly.

Seeing an opportunity, you took a swing at the side of her head, but she quickly ducked and sliced at your arm. Searing pain spread from your arm as her knife cut through your shirt and left a long yet luckily shallow cut. You yelped and immediately jumped back to avoid her next attack which came flying at your stomach.

Your adrenaline blocking out the pain, you went on the offensive and rushed forward, swinging at the side of her knee to get her off balance. It landed and sent her stumbling, but her recovery was fast and she quickly dashed to the side. She sprinted around and behind you in an attempt to slow your reaction time.

Just before her knife could sink into the side of your head, you swung your bat at her wrist and knocked the knife out of her hand. Jade let out a short scream before going to run after it, but as soon as she turned her back to you, you swung again.

It felt just like the last time, you barely registered what you were doing. All you cared about at the moment was winning, because winning meant you got to live. You knew you were hurting her, and now that you had the upper hand you were going to win. She was going to die, and though you knew this, you gave no hesitation.

Your bat came down on her lower spine and sent her to the ground.

CRACK

She tried one last time to get up, but you quickly stopped her by landing another hit, this time to her upper back.

CRACK

She screamed in agony as that's all she could do anymore. She was clearly trying to get up, but her body wouldn't let her. Tears streamed down her face as her screams seemed to echo through the forest.

But that didn't stop you. You took a step forward and adjusted your grip before bringing the bat down on her head. That's when she went silent, but you kept on.

You kept on swinging until her body didn't even spasm anymore. Blood coated the bat as blood and brain oozed from her skull.

She was dead, but you continued. Your chest ached with guilt as a sob broke through your gritted teeth. Your arms burned, but not even then did you stop. Tears blurred your vision and poured from your eyes. Yet you still didn't stop.

But then two hands grabbed onto you and tore the bat from your grasp. In your haze, you looked to the figure and briefly saw them to be Hoodie. You paused for a moment as you let out another sob before crumbling to the ground.

Hoodie tossed the bat away before crouching down and trying to comfort you, but every time he tried you only flinched away.

They were dead. They were all dead, and now you were truly alone.

6.1 pages · 2,223 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 3.5K 27
ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ((𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋)) ── ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 death can't even stop her, nothing can, not ever she rises...
75.8K 2.1K 15
Y/n is a only child, she knows near nothing of the real world except from what she's read in books. Her parents have an unnatural obsession over her...
1.4K 78 9
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
33.7K 2.6K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he hoped he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...