Reincarnation [Rainbow Quest...

By IDrawzStuff

*Characters belong to Favremysabre* So this is a bit of a different story. I had this idea and a friend said... More

Idk A Bit Of Context? I Guess?
Bonus: Hight charts
Ch.1: Who's up this early?!
Ch. 2: A past to miss yet regret
Ch. 3: A Loud Morning
Ch. 4: Beyond or Below?
Ch. 5: Burning Excitement
Ch. 6: for nostalgia's sake
Ch. 7. Dream or Reality?
Ch 8: Scars That Won't Heal
Ch. 9: Back Home We Go!
Ch. 10: Everyone's Concerned
Ch 11: An Escape
Ch. 12: WHERE IS HE?!
Ch. 13: Time To Talk
Ch. 14: Conspiracies
Ch. 15: what?
Ch. 16: fun time :)
Ch. 17: The masks I wear
Ch. 18: Sick day
Ch. 19: it got worse
Ch. 20: story time
Ch. 21: that's gotta hurt
Ch. 22: nightmare
Ch. 23: really? Again??
Ch. 24: a mad scientist
Ch. 25: 'tis but a scratch
Ch. 26: I'm Deadn't
Ch. 27: Preparations
Ch. 28: Lovebirds
Ch. 30: Visit In Disguise
Ch. 31: Just A Bad Memory
Ch. 32: A Day With Green :)
Ch. 33: The TALK
Ch. 34: Something... Is Wrong
Ch. 35: Father-Son bonding Activity????
Ch. 36: I Forgor

Ch. 29: Date And Aftermath

1.4K 58 283
By IDrawzStuff

*3rd pov*

A green figure is putting down the last things needed in the yellow districts park.

He sighs to himself and then mysteriously disappears in a mist of purple particles.

After a few minutes of walking it was already getting pretty dark.

It's now half past six as a blue and indigo steve reach the park.

There's a faint glow of glow berries in the tree and everything is beautifully decorated with purple, indigo and blue flowers.

And just as blue had hoped, his painting is standing next to the picnic covered by a thin cloth veil.

Together the two steves sit down on the blanket.

The whole area is dimmly lit by glow lichen and glow berries.

There's some lanterns here and there and the pond is reflecting the light in it's small waves.

"this is gorgeous blue Steve, you really plan this all for me?" indigo asks looking at the area around him in awe.

"uh well... I had some help but... Yeah... Let's eat our Desserts first." blue suggests as he grabs the basket and takes out some pumpkin pie.

"oooo~ pumpkin pie :)" indigo coes as he takes a bite of the pie.

They eat some more of the desserts and blue steve gets surprised by just how sweet the cookies are.

"oof, goodness that is sweet-"

"hehe-not as sweet as you ;>" indigo jokes with a smirk.

Blue almost chokes on the pastry.

"hpfh *cough* Hey-! That's my line-" blue says with his face completely purple.

"hehe what? Sorry, I thought you were a blue steve, not a purple steve" indigo says with a small laugh.

"what is this?! A role swap???" blue laughs.

They joke and laugh more as blue seems to get anxious about something.

"okay... Um... Indigo I... I gotta tell you something..." blue stutters as he gets up.

" oh? What is it? " indigo asks while finishing his cookie.

Blue walks over to the covered canvas.

"... Just um... Come here. " blue says, unsure of his decision.

The indigo leader gets up and walks over to his date.

"okay... So... Indigo..." blue starts unsure of his words.

'Damnit! Come on blue!!! You practiced this! Just say it.' the blue figure thinks to himself, mentally slapping himself.

"i-... E-ever since I've known you-... Something about you-... It eh..." blue stutters and gets lost in his words.

"hey, it's okay blue" indigo says with a smile.

Blue just smiles, and takes down the veil over the painting, revealing his creation.

"i made this for you, since you love art so much... I thought I would make some art just for you" blue says as he waits to see Indigos reaction.

Blue watches in silence as several different emotions wash over Indigos face one after another.

"I- blue-..." indigo starts.

"you... You don't have to keep it if you don't want it." blue says with a bit of a let down tone.

"No-blue, I... I just, I don't know what to say. I... It's beautiful." indigo says in awe as he looks at the painting more closely.

"you made a painting that is purely based on understanding... Abstract forms... Each of them has a meaning... Every little spot of colour has a story to tell..." indigo rambles with a bright smile.

Blue can't help but to smile at the others remarks.

Finally the blue leader decides that it's time.

" indigo? " blue asks.

Indigo looks over to him with bright eyes.

" here I'll tell you one big thing about what I drew in the painting" blue starts.

Indigo listens patiently.

"*sigh*... I... You're special to me indigo... Ever since I first met you-I... I felt so... Happy around you! Your smile, your voice-just... Everything about you... I..." blue pauses and looks at the blushing indigo steve in front of him.

Blue takes both of indigo hands and holds them gently.

" everything about you is so perfect... And... " blue says finally getting his thoughts straight.

Well, not straight- gay.

His thoughts are gay.

Indigo looks at the purple and blue blushing mess with a fond smile.

" I don't know how to say this... Cause you're really my dearest friend... " blue mumbles.

Indigo tilts his head slightly.

"i want to ruin our friendship." blue says as he looks at a very confused indigo steve.

"but I thought-" indigo gets cut off before he could finish that sentence.

"-we should be lovers instead-" blue says while blushing like a wild fire.

Indigos face lights up with a blush as well.

"I couldn't help myself but to fall in love with you... Every time I saw you... It felt like I fell in love with you over and over... That's what I drew in the painting.... You're the brightest colour I could ever see... Each time we laughed together... I knew that... Indigo steve... I love you." blue finishes his proposal.

in a bush, a bit further away from the date

A green figure is trying their best not to squeal.

" finally yes....! You did it blue...! :DDDDDDD" The green figure whispers excitedly as they roll around in the bushes.

"he did it...!" the figure whispers to themselves.

"come on... Now ask him..." the hidden green steve mutters as he looks back out of his hiding place.

Back with the two love birds

"so... Indigo. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" blue asks the steve in front of him.

"oh my... Of course!" indigo cheers and hugs blue.

"y'know... You didn't have to make it that dramatic..." indigo talks into blues chest, which in turn sounds a little muffled, as they laugh to each other.

"i know... But you're worth it." blue mumbles with a smile as the two get closer.

"welp my job here is done." a green steve triumphantly whispers in the bushes.

The green steve takes one last look at the two steves and then leaves the area, running behind a house and throwing an enderpearl on the roof of said house.

*sabres pov*

Welp. Time to get back.

Those two will be alright.

I should let them have some privacy.

I should head home as well... It's late and my friends might notice I'm gone.

I take out my illusion bow and fire an ender arrow into the direction of my house.

I safely and stealthily land on my roof.

I walk over to the chimney and jump inside.

I land in the un-lit fireplace.

"ah, job well done." I say to myself while brushing some dust off of my clothing.

"excuse me-!? who are you." a voice calls out in front of me.

I freeze as I was just caught.

I look in front of me to find D, time steve, light steve, yellow-and green leader all standing by the front door.

"eh... Um... I'm.... Uh... I'll just leave. Don't worry about me." I say as I go to turn around, back to the fireplace.

My way gets blocked by a very tall steve.

"Oh- Heya big guy... I guess I'm staying then..." I turn back around to face D.

"who are you. And why are you breaking into this house." the green leader demands.

"uh I... I'm - I clean the chimneys." I miserably fail to lie.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and quite the threatening aura behind me.

Ohohoho time steve is pissed.

"okay fine! Clocky-, calm down. You'll break my shoulder if you squeeze any harder." I whine and look up at him.

Man.

This dood too tall.

The figure immediately seems to snap out of it, realizing who I am.

"wait-you're -" time starts but doesn't finish his sentence, taking a closer look at me.

The others seem confused, until...

"wait, hold up, your voice-" Light steve starts and sighs with both relief but also pain in his voice.

"sabre...? Is that you." light says as he looks at me with confusion, pain, relief and dissapointment.

"eeeeey light. Whassup???" I say awkwardly and take out my blindfold.

I tie it around my head so I could finally get my hair out of my face.

"sabre, why are you green." light asks as he walks over to the table and grabs a chair to sit.

"long story short... I needed a disguise." I say as I walk over to the kitchen to grab out a drink.

"SABRE. how many times have you Done this???" light asks as he looks at the table blankly

"only once?" I ask more than answer.

"hm. Y'know what...? If he wants to be green, sure. But why are you so upset about this light?" the green leader asks.

"you do realize that sabre could just- dissappear whenever he wants and could just be running around us without us realizing." light says as he mindlessly stares at the table.

Silence fills the room.

Mmmm should I tell them?

Should I tell them about invis potions???

Mmm

Nah...

If I do that they'd probably put a tracker on me.

"don't worry light... I won't disguise myself like that again-at least without telling anyone." I add on that last part just in case.

"okay... Good... Because I couldn't even find you when you were in disguise. I just thought you were a random green steve" time steve laughs.

"oh and sorry for that scare earlier." time apologizes as he walks over to me and gives me head pats.

"yeah yeah... I get it. I'm short." I pout and turn away from the damned time giant pating my head.

"have you ever considered growing an inch or two?" the yellow leader teases.

"have you considered shrinking or perhaps shriveling up like a raisin." I say with a sassy tone.

"mmm no, I'm happy at my average hight." the yellow leader teases, really just... Rubbing it in.

I just give him a judgemental look.

We all have a laugh about it.

"well, at least I did something useful with my disguise." I sigh as I finish making some tea for the others.

The yellow leader has really grown an obsession to tea.

He kinda reminds me of-...

He reminds me of Ryan...

Hehe... Wonder what he's up to...

He existed in the daycare universe after all... Time doesn't pass the same there... No one ages... He should still be a child... Right??

Maybe... I hope he's happy.

"sabre...? You good?" Dee asks worried as I suddenly stopped everything I was doing.

"hm? Oh. Yeah yeah... I'm good-just got distracted.

" well what did you do this time? " light asks.

I bring the tea over to the table where all my friends are sitting.

" hm? " I Humm in a confused tone.

" you said that you did something while you were disguised." light steve explains.

"ah right" I stop for a minute and look outside the window....

They should get here any minute now.

"oh... You'll know when you see them." I say keeping it a mystery.

"what Chaos did you get into this time." the green leader asks as he takes a big sip of his tea.

"yes, how do you humans say it??? Spill the tea 🍵" time says as he holds his tea.

:0

":0" is all i could say as I looked at him with amazement.

"you learned a saying." I say with awe.

"yes, having to watch over you, basically 24/7 does that to me." time explains doing a nice loud slurp noise to emphasize on what he said.

He's learning so fast :'0

Am so proud.

I'm proud dad.

Mmmmmm

Just as I thought about that I see two figures outside walking to the citadel together.

" one minute-" I quickly say as I run over to the door.

I rip it open and call out:

"OI! Blue leader! Indigo leader!!!!!"

I wave to them as they turn around.

:0

They're holding hands!!!!!!

YeS- :DDDDDDDDD

They both look at me and then come over.

"hey you two, had a nice night?" I say as I let them step in.

The others that were sitting at the table looked at the two leaders that just walked inside.

"oh yes, we had a wonderful night." blue confirmed and then realizes something.

"uh... Sabre? Why are you... Green???" the blue fella asks with very amused confusion.

"ah you see-"

"wait. You look just like that green steve that we saw at the booth." indigo interrupts me.

"wait... Yeah. Sabre. Were you disguising yourself as a green steve-" blue asks with even more amusement.

"okay. Listen. It was so I could help blue with the date preparations." I say in my defense.

"oh! So you were the one that helped blue" indigo says with a smile.

"ye... I also gave blue some pickup lines. Please tell me he used at least one." I say with a laugh.

"hehe yeah, he used one of them during dinner." indigo giggles at the cheesy line that blue dropped at the table.

"wait, hold up, date? what is going on???" yellow leader asks.

"hehehe the blue leader and indigo leader are now offic-" blue covers my mouth before i could say anymore.

I look at him overly offended.

"what? We wanna tell them."blue says as he takes his hand away from my mouth.

" you're pretty brave, for someone who's in biting range... "I say in a passive aggressive tone.

" 0-0" is all blue does.

"oke fine, tell them yourself." I say as I walk over to the table.

I sit down next to time steve and sip some tea for myself.

"spill the tea sis" I say as I take another sip.

"don't you need to give them some tea first before they can do that???" time asks.

"what. I thought you got it..." I say with a bit of gloom In my voice.

"um... Spilling the tea... Doesn't that mean that you spill some tea and then say secrets?" time asks.

"you're so close-the only thing that you got wrong is the spilling part... You do spill some juicy secrets... But you don't spill actual tea... Like in a cup tea..." I explain and take another sip.

"uhh... Okay... Well...! Indigo and I, we're dating now." blue says with a flustered smile as indigo hugs his arm.

"FINALLY!!" the green leader exasperates as he let's himself fall a little into the Chair.

"oh my- that- are you alright green?" the yellow leader asks his friend and coworker.

"yeah... It just took them so long... I'm glad that you two finally worked this out." green sighs with a content smile.

We all spend the rest of that evening - night??? It's pretty late.

We spent another hour just talking and having fun until another Leader came by.

" oh hello violet leader :) " I welcome him

" hello sabr- Why are you green."

"I've decided to start photosynthesizing. :l"

"what the h-"

-----------------------------
Mmmmhmhmhmhmhmmgmgmgvezegcisv

Here. Have the gae.

Enjoy the gay bois :))))))

Well, have a wonderful morning/day/evening/night.

If it's night... Go to sleep >:/

Baiiiiiiii :)))))))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 833 31
I finally get to join in a prompts thing while it's going! This is being hosted by IcyWillowSong, an amazing fellow writer. Their rules for this are...
5.4K 229 32
Part 2 of Darkest Hour Ever since that day, Sabre hasn't been the same, he had lost his family. He was less like himself, Orange Steve didn't know ho...
53.2K 1.5K 50
(This won't follow the actual story line. This is what is going on inside my head) Sabre and Galaxy Steve have been betrayed by Rainbow Steve. He is...
10.8K 779 50
This story was originally adopted from @IcyWillowSong Ever since Sabre created Origin, he's been stuck in a cycle. Determined to save his friends, h...