Double fire🔥

By _queenziraa

She breathes fire 🔥 He breathes fire🔥 The word 'detest' isn't enough to describe what these two have for... More

//1-pt1//:Graduation
//1pt2//: Graduation
//2//:Last day
//3//:Farewell Motherland
//4//:Shopping Spree
//5//:New Year, New Beginning
//6//: New York City
//8//: Down the Streets of the City
//9//:Together for good
//10//:Fashion Week
//11//:Home Sweet Home
//12//:First day at home
//13//:Revelations
//14//:Bully
//15//:Wedding bells
//16//:Refueling Danger and Trouble
//17//:A Night in the comfort of the street
//18//:This love thing
//19//:Sacrifices and Alliance
//20//:Thunderstorms
//21//:Lifesavers
//22/:Fashion Exhibition and Fashion Show
//23//:Preparations and Arrangements
//24//:Events
//25//:Nikkah
//26//:Supposed couples
//27//: Somewhat Euphoric
//28//:Baba Kaka
//29//:Emotional Turmoil
//30//:Birthday disaster
//31//:Entangled love
//32//: Jannah's birthday lunch
//33//:Violence 2.0
//34//:Verily,each soul shall taste death
//35//: Unleashing the Dragon
//36//: Where they tell their stories
//37//: Where they tell their stories 2
//38//: Forgive and Forget
//39//: Fire on Fire
//40//: Despair
//41//: Beauty in Red
//42//: From him we are and to him we shall return
//43//: Goodbye Sanity
//44//: Numbness
//45//: SA
//46//: J'taime Mie Amour
//47//: Reincarnation
Characters
//48//: Revelations of Mysteries
//49//: More Secrets
//50//: Calm before the storm
//51//: Havoc/Mayhem/Massacre
//52//: Non-existent
//53//: Self-Defence
//54//: Unalive
//55//: Adieu
//56//: Princess
//57//: Pure love
//58//: Moving on
//59//: FAROOQ'S POV
//60//: Double Fire
Epilogue

//7//: Invited and Univited guests

407 44 2
By _queenziraa

SABRINA'S POV
NEW YORK CITY, USA.
15TH JANUARY, 2018.

"Pass the kheer." We were at our penthouse here in New York. I, Kubra and Mimi bought it three years ago. It's a really big penthouse. It has four bedrooms, a kitchen, theatre room, two living rooms, about six bathrooms and a dining room.

Harisa and Arianna are staying with us for three days before they return back to Nigeria. They would have stayed in their parent's gigantic house here in New York since they stayed here almost all their lives, but they all forgot the keys to the house. Their bad. And they refused to stay at their Aunt's house because of how bossy and wild she is. Their brother on the other hand would never allow them to stay in his penthouse. So we invited them over before they return in three days. How I wish I could just sneak into their suitcase without anyone knowing.

I knew I couldn't go back there until the 1st of February, which was in two weeks time. And my schedule is really tight.

Hold up. I don't even know the specific dates for all the places I have to be. Why is the business/celebrity environment always stressful?

"Mimiii!" I yelled loudly.

"Don't spoil my eardrums." Harisa closed her ears, dramatically if I may add.

"Please, it's not like you have good working ones." I rolled my eyes. She shot me a glare which I was very familiar with so I didn't budge. Instead I took a spoonful of kheer. Kheer is an Indian meal.

"Morning to you too." Mimi's voice dripped with sarcasm as she lazily walked into the dining room with her hair resembling that of mine when I wake up from sleep. Like a bird's nest.

Mimi has this very bizarre way of eating breakfast. She takes fruits immediately after fajr then goes back to sleep. After that, she doesn't eat anything till 11:00am. Well it's helping a lot, seeing as she has loss a lot of weight judging from the first time we met.

She was very chubby.

"Can you list out my schedule for the month?"

"Sure." Unlocking her phone, she started.

"17th-Launching of 'The together for good'.

18th-One day trip to Buckingham palace.

19th-Sky diving.

21st-25th-New York Fashion week.

23rd-Meet and Greet.

26th-Meeting with Greg Hamilton and Flora Rodriguez for property proposal, and a special invite to The tonight show.

That's all!" My eyes almost popped out of it socket. No my schedule is keen on killing me, isn't it? How am I supposed to attend all these?

"My schedule is really tight."

"It sure is. I'll suggest canceling or postponing some." Mimi dipped an apple into her mouth, heading to the refrigerator to search for God knows what.

"Postpone the meeting with Greg Hamilton and Flora Rodriguez, cancel the one day trip to Buckingham palace then reschedule the fans meet and greet to the evening of the last day of the fashion week." I flickered my eyes, inhaling in some air. She typed a few words on her pad then placed it back on the counter.

"Done."

Mimi is the best for real.

"I made milk cake for you just for you to kindly escort me to the palace for a day. A simple day. And now you cancel because of your godforsaken schedule." Kubra ranted, by the looks of it she's already annoyed.

What does she expect me to do? I can't murder myself with work. Definitely not. I did tell her that I would escort her there because I know how she feels around Royals. Especially The Britain Royal Family. They are very intimidating to be around, and I'm speaking from experience. The formalities and curtsies here and there is some work alright, don't even get me started. Princess Camila had specifically sent her a message about the royal family wanting her company to design the new set of jewelry designs for the new Princess—Meghan.

"Don't even start. Harisa or Arianna can escort you. You clearly heard how tight my schedule is." I stood up and stretched a bit. I'm so not in the right mood for her tantrums this morning.

"You're a bad friend." Now she wants to cry. Oh Allah, you have blessed me with a best friend that cries over everything. It's cute sometimes but it's so annoying and slap tempting most of the times.

"Am I?" I nonchalantly questioned with my left brow up.

"You're so mean. You're supposed to apologize to me. God, I can't with your right now." She rolled her eyes clearly pissed.

"Shake it off. They don't bite, besides you can go with someone else."

"Whatever."

"I'll willingly go with you." Harisa beamed with a spoonful on kheer in her mouth. Kubra replied with a gleeful smile. Lifesaver.

The door bell just went on. Who's that nice person that visits people early in the morning when we clearly didn't invite them over?

"I'll get it." I walked towards the door and punched the code in,the door came sliding open. There stood a chocolate skinned masculine figure, clad in a black hoodie and blue jeans with white trainers on. He wiggled his eyebrows as my eyes darted into his.

"Usually people say come in." He removed his shoes and flung them to the side. I moved an inch closer to him and poked him with my spoon.

"It's not the nicest thing, you know, coming to people's houses this early in the morning. Thats unmanly of you!" I scoffed.

"What's wrong with your best friend's boyfriend coming to say hi to his girlfriend? You're just depressed, we all know you are." He walked pass me and headed to the kitchen.

"Saif!" Kubra squealed as she rose to her feet. She smiled and he also passed her a smile.

"Hey."

"Heyy." She grinned widely.

"Well hello to you too, Saif." Arianna dripped with sarcasm. He scratched the back of his head, signifying he's nervousness.

"Hi girls."

"What's good?" Mimi popped out of nowhere again with some face scrub all over her face.

"Anything but your face!" He chuckled lightly, she sent him a glare before storming out of the kitchen. The two of them are like cats and dogs anytime they meet. But it's also good to know that your friends are friends with one another. That way it won't be awkward having them around each other.

"This is our cue to leave. No touching or physical contact!" I screamed before moving upstairs to my room. They yelled back, I didn't even hear what they replied with when I just shouted back a 'sure'.

I really love how their relationship is. They've been together for seven good years now. Yes, they fight and argue a lot but they still make the best of couples. They're really cute that sometimes I wish to have someone like saif in my life. He's one of my closest friend, since high school. He's more like a brother to me and I adore him so much for making my best friend happy.

________________________________
FAROOQ'S POV
JULY,2018.

I adjusted my grey tie one last time before taking a good look at myself in the full length mirror. I moseyed downstairs to the dining table where the rest of my family members were consuming their breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted Abi and Amma while taking a seat beside Harisa, my younger sister.

"Morning Farooq,how was your night?" Amma inquired as she always does. I replied with a simple nod as I usually do.

"Harisa where's my coffee?" I exclaimed, so she could hurry her pace. I was already running late to the office. I despise tardiness. I'm looking forward to sending a dismissal letter to any employee that arrives late for the meeting. I like it when things are done perfectly well that too very sleek.

"Here you go sir." She placed the coffee cup in my front. I didn't waste time as I gulped it down into my system. I can't go a day without taking coffee or I would most likely lose my sanity. Call it obsession or addiction, I really don't care.

I stood up immediately I was through. "I'll be at the office Abi. Amma Goodbye!" I didn't wait for their replies as I made my way to the main door.

"You're welcome for the coffee, ever lovely brother!" Harisa yelled. I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm before strutting out of the house. I just remembered that my two other siblings were in there and I once again failed to acknowledge them. Well, what can I say? They're used to my attitude by now, I'm Farooq Khaleed after all.

Realizing that they were limited number of cars on the road, I switched to the wrong lane in other to speed up my pace. I increased the speed when I realized an old lady trying to cross the road and a speeding Range Rover coming her way. I halted the car as I jerked it backwards to unable to come in direct contact with the car and the woman.

I almost hit the old lady. Whoever was driving the car must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed to have the audacity to even test my impatience.

I waited impatiently for the person to come down of the car. Suddenly, a young girl probably in her teenage years sauntered out of the car.

Perfection was the only word to define what my eyes beheld. She was adorned in an arctic blue long sleeved dress which was embellished with silver embroideries at the neckline and sleeves. She was light skinned but her skin was slightly glossy, Her eyebrows were slender, eyelashes slightly velvety and long, a long pointed nose and shiny pearl white teeth, glossy outer thin saccharine lips. The blazing sun illuminated the beauty of her siren hazel eyes as it shone ever so brightly. What made her beauty even more unique was that there wasn't any trade of makeup on her face!

There she stood in all glory, the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on.

Keeping a straight and hard expression, I walked out of the car to give her a piece of my mind. I can't let it slip, I won't.

_________________________________

"So you're telling me that a young teenage girl trash talked you straight in your face and had no ounce of fear in her?" Malika, one of my few friends inquired.

"Don't even get me started with." I hissed taking a hard gulp of my coffee. I've never been insulted and disrespected as I was today.

Normally, people's toes curl underneath their feet after staying in the same place with me even if it's for a second. I never miss the sight of sweaty foreheads, anxious fidgeting of fingers and the stuttering of human beings when they're speaking to me.

I was feared, respected and envied by many.

"I'd so much love to meet the girl who put you in your place!" Abdallah exclaimed laying down on the couch of my mini parlor.

"She just earned herself a lifetime supply of praises because someone had to do it sooner or later." Malika dipped in a stick sweet into her physically small mouth.

"Shut it!" I snapped narrowing my eyes at them. I made a mistake by narrating the whole scene to them because I'm never hearing the end of it. Also, they were distracting me from the letter of approval I was typing on my MacBook. I would have asked my secretary to do it, but I prefer writing letters myself.

"Quit giving me that dirty look." Malika rolled her eyes dramatically if I'm permitted to add.

Neelam walked next to me, ruffling my head in a soothing way. Her hands were truly blessed. "You deserve the dirty look he's giving you. You can see he's not in a good mood yet you still choose to act this way." Neelam is usually the only one who supports every deed of mine over the others. Whether good or bad, they're usually bad deeds but nevertheless, she was my number one supporter.

"Yeah sure, Princess Sofia." Abdallah mocked her while sticking his tongue at her like the toddler he always chooses to act like.

Throwing her infamous glare, she grabbed a pen from my desk and flung it towards his direction but he quickly dodged. The three began playing and running around the room as though they were children from kindergarten.

I ignored their childish tantrums and put on my headphones, playing any song that my fingers selected. Anything that will distract me from them. They are this close to making me lose my sanity.

I still wonder how I'm still friends with them.

We've been best friends ever since we were in elementary school back in New York. Abdallah and I were in Year 5 while Neelam and Malika were in Year 3. Our relationship goes a long way but we found each other when we were all going through some sort of shit and somewhat helped each other to patch up the missing pieces that escaped our hearts. Nobody will ever know and understand why I love the three of them so much. The only set of people I can feel free to relate with and talk about anything.

I can talk, smile and sometimes even laugh in their presence but the world sees me as a heartless arrogant man. Regardless of their thoughts, I really don't give a flying shit. They should think what they want to think. It's a free world, isn't it?

Abdallah Balal Karaye, is a twenty year old man with the brain of a five year old. He's the crown prince of Karaye, Kano but he left there years ago along with his mother and two sisters to stay in New York. He doesn't want anything to do with the royal family but his father and the rest of his clan are adamant about him becoming the next king of Karaye. Abdallah is a Software Engineer.

He's a conniving player that toys with the hearts of many girls and gets away with it. I mean he's got the wealth, title and looks. He's the nicest one among the four of us, childish and arrogant. When he's been friends with me his whole life, of course the arrogance will eventually rub off.

Malika Sa'eed, is a seventeen year old beautiful girl with annoying but slightly bratty characteristics. She's studying Business Administration at New York University,but she plans on becoming a model in future. I mean she has the body so why not? She's bubbly, over active, smart and intelligent. She might act all bubbly and all but when it comes to intelligence, you can't beat her. She never fails to vex or tempt me with her never ending annoyance each blessed day. With that apart, she's a kind and loving soul anyone would wish to have as a friend.

Neelam Al-Qasim, is a seventeen year old girl studying Theatre and arts/Cinema at NYU. Her life long dream is to work in Hollywood or even preferably, Disney. She's wished to be a Disney star her whole life so she doesn't joke with her course. She's brown skinned in complexion and had an hourglass figure, one many preying men would kill for. I wouldn't say she's the nicest person ever because she's not. She's sometimes nice, very bossy, love things to go her own way, manipulative and somewhat kind.

She's the only one that supports my rude nature so therefore I'd say she's my favorite out of the three.

Rudely, my headphones were carelessly removed from my head as it came in contact with the marble tile.

There goes my second headphone in a week. Flickering my eyes tight, I grunted profanities underneath my breath before reluctantly opening my eyes.

"You're rich you'll get a new one." Malika laughed boisterously.

"Sooner or later you'll find her corpse behind the garden of her apartment." I belted standing up to my feet. I shot her one more glare.

"I'm sure they'll find yours first." She replied curtly with a sweet inside her mouth. Her never ending addiction to sweet will be the end of that girl one day.

"Enough with the arguing come on let's dance!" Neelam shouted turning on the music from the television as it blared loudly.

"I have work to do, not now."

"Leave the grumpy uncle, he'll age before his time." Abdallah laughed earning a glare from me.

"Let's dance Disney." I removed my jacket and flung it across the room. Disney was a nickname we called Neelam with because of her obsession for everything Disney related. You can't blame the girl. Her parent's bizarrely decorated her room and every single one of her birthday parties with different Disney themes. Not to mention the amount of Disney cassettes and dresses she owned.

"Oh the uncle—"

"You want in on a fist fight?" I raised my fist and brow in a demanding manner as I narrowed my eyes on Abdallah. He came forth with his fists up when the girls blocked our front.

Anytime we get into a fight, we trash the whole place and possibly our faces. It never ends well because it usually involves blood. "Nope! No uh! You two aren't messing this place again! Not happening!" Neelam exclaimed as she crossed her hands over her chest.

"Good thing Disney stopped us because boy was I happy to crush your jaw with my fists." Abdallah bit his lips, brushing his curly hair with his comb that never leaves his Jean pockets.

"To hell with you, imbecile." I spat, licking my bottom lips.

"Moron." He replied with a smirk that I despise with my all.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
BLACKBiiRDS By kenn12

General Fiction

5.9K 222 12
"I call this one pain. And this lil one right here under his wing is suffering." "No offense, but...who the hell would wanna be reminded of pain and...
131K 26.1K 92
*BOOK ONE IN THE ALL THAT GLITTERS TRILOGY Walking out of an abusive marriage 'unscathed', Khadijah thought that was her salvation, the end of her su...
14.9K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...