Can You Speak Up? (Deaf Tommy...

By Ra1nWrites

Hey it's me again, my 4th story!!! Here's the rundown if you're new. Female reader btw ____________ Y/n helps... More

1: The Girl In The Library
2: Crying Lightning
3: Shit We'll Be Late!!
4: Hearing Aid
5: Trouble
6: Adrianna
7: Principal's Office
8: Mum Don't Emberrass Me
9: Child
10: Science Homework
11: Piano
12: Blankets
13: Boba
14: Fuck Rule Three
15: Hazel
16: Snacks
17: Wanda Vision
18: Truth or Dare
19: I'm Sorry
20: Sleepover
21: Midnight Talks
22: Fuck You
23: Poggers?
24: Shut Up And Kiss Me
25: Don't Baby Me Now
26: Road Trip
27: PHIL WATCH OUT
28: Shut Up And Let Me Sleep
29: Five Minutes
30: Braids
31: NUGGETS?
32: Race To Boba
33: Sunset
34: Luv
35: Say "Hi" Women
36: Go Fish
37: The Fair
38: The Necklace
39: Love You
40: Snow
41: I Like You Too
42: Burn
43: Skating Rink
44: UNO
45: WHAT IS UP CHAT!!?
46: Try Not To Laugh
47: Makeup
48: Secret Santa
49: Mistletoe
50: What's Wrong?
51: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (Not a chapter)
52: Editing and Cuddles
53: Secret Santa pt. 2
54: Merry Christmas
55: At Least Talk
56: Character Headcannons (not a chapter but will introduce spoilers maybe)
58: Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You
59: Drunk
60: 6:27 am
61: Jealous
62: Last Day
63: Alone Time
64: #1 Trending
65: Forget
66: Back Home
67: Anniversary
68: "I Love You"
69: Haha Funny Number, And Book Ended Lol

57: Important To Say

4.2K 175 399
By Ra1nWrites

Ayo you know the chapter were they get 69 for their boba order? Yeah I got that boba order number today when I went to get boba at my local shop. I put it in my sketchbook and I love it. Might draw something next to it.

Enjoy tho!!

__________

(S/F/E/N: GUYSSSS, GUYSSSS, GUYSSS, GUESS WHO'S BACK)

"Hey, guys, I kinda have something important to say," Tommy mumbled. Phil turned around from cooking with a concerned face.

"What's up big man?" Tubbo asks. Everyone else turned as well to face Tommy. Sapnap had a face full of food, while Ranboo coughed on his drink.

"Uh...I'm going deaf," Tommy started. Everybody looked at him confusion.

(E/N: You don't say)

(A/n: no you did not 💀💀)

"What do you mean?" Wilbur asked, putting down his glass of chocolate milk.

"I mean I'm going completely deaf. I don't know why but it's getting harder to hear every day." Tommy said, Wilbur's face went blank.

(E/N: OH SHOOT I HAVEN'T READ THIS BOOK IN A WHILE, TOMMY NO)

(A/n: my guy you Edit for this book, HIW ARE YOU NOT CAUGHT UP??)

"You're joking...right?" George asked. Tommy and Y/n both shook their head 'no'.

"Oh shit, you're serious," Freddie said, his jaw opening slightly. Ariadne was stunned and didn't know what to say.

"Do you want me to cancel the skiing trip? I know this is hard on you," Phil said and put a hand on Tommy shoulder. Tommy shook his head.

"No it's fine we can still go, I just thought it would be fair if I told you guys too," Tommy said. Everyone got up to hug him.

(E/N: I'd love to be Tommy here)

(A/n: ah yes sweaty Minecraft men hug you, plus beautiful Niki and Ariadne.)

Even George and Sapnap got up. It was a huge hug circle with Tommy lovably being smooshed between all of them. Tommy smiled as he hugged everyone back.

That's right Samsung Smart(not really tho) Fridge, HUG HIM.

After everyone pulled away Wilbur stayed to hug him, Tommy gasped for air.

(E/N: I thought that said 'Wilby' lol)

"Wilbur," Tommy choked out. Wilbur apologized and stepped back.

"Hey don't worry Tommy, we are here for you," Niki said. Ranboo nodded in agreement.

"Exactly, now we should eat," Y/n replied, kissing Tommy's cheek and going to sit with the others.

______________
They arrived at the mountain, which was surprisingly packed.

Tommy stared at the deep trenches of snow and the height of the mountain itself.

"You excited?" Y/n asked. Tommy gulped.

"I'm pumped, this is sick!" Jack said. Niki was terrified, hugging his arm.

Sapnap and George were trying to pry out of Dreams arms but couldn't.

Phil and Wilbur just laughed as everyone bickered, while Ariadne and Freddie both were excited to try out something new.

Everyone chatted until Ranboo pointed to the line of chairs following up all the way to the top.

"You're saying we are going up there?" Ranboo asked nervously. Tubbo looked in awe at everything.

"Yup!" Phil exclaimed. All of them, even if they didn't want to, were forced to get on the ride up.

It was actually very fun. Everybody took photos of the views and stared down at the people below them.

Once they got to the top of the mountain Tommy nervously stared at the bottom.

(E/N: I'd jump)

(A/n: DO A FLIP!!)

"Hold the camera Tommy," Y/n told him. Tommy stumbled to put the go pro on his chest.

"Ok on the count of 3!!" Phil says, somewhat panicked.

(E/N: I JUST REALIZED I SOUNDED SUICIDAL, NO! For the adrenaline rush, I do not wish to die)

(A/n: I though we had something in common, guess I'll just be sad by myself /hj )

"1!" George clings into Dream and Sapnap.

"2!!!" Wilbur yelled. Ariadne got ready and Freddie nervously did the same.

"3!" Y/n pushed Tommy. He screamed while Y/n laughed and jumped behind him.

___________
In better terms, mostly everyone fell. It was pretty fun in the end but Tubbo ended up falling way to many times.

Almost all of them had a bruised bum.

Everyone gathered around the fire drinking hot cocoa engulfed in a warm blanket all around the TV.

(E/N: watch Moana)

They talked all night until they fell asleep. The Dream Team fell asleep on the couch; Wilbur and Phil were smart enough to go to their rooms.

Jack and Niki fell asleep on the floor and Tubbo was snuggled up to Ranboo by the fire which had burnt out.

Ariadne and Freddie had fallen asleep on the opposite side of the couch to the Dream Team.

Y/n and Tommy fell asleep on the floor perched up on the couch. Y/n's head rested on Tommy's chest.

They were all completely unconscious.
___________
The next morning Y/n woke up, realizing her back was killing her.

She saw Tommy was dead asleep and so was everyone else.

(E/N: My eyes need fixing, I read 'She saw Tommy was dead')

(A/n: I'm not that cruel.)

She groaned and dug her head back onto Tommy's chest.

(E/N: Depending on the time, that would be my exact movements to whomever I'm sleeping on)

Y/n couldn't go back to sleep no matter how sleepy she was. She shifted off of Tommy.

She slowly sat up and stretched out her aching back. Sleeping on the floor was not ideal.

Tommy moved slightly and opened his eyes to see Y/n.

He grabbed her waist, making her yelp unexpectedly. He held her close to him.

"Sleep," Tommy ordered, closing his eyes. Y/n sighed. She pried herself out of Tommy's arms.

"My back hurts, not today," Y/n signed. Tommy groaned and rubbed his tired eyes.

"Fair enough." Tommy yawned. Y/n gave Tommy a quick kiss and stood up.

She looked at everyone who were dead asleep.

"Should we wake them?" Y/n signed. Tommy shrugged. Y/n checked her phone. It was 10:37 so she figured they had slept long enough.

(E/N: they have, I wake up at 9:30)

(A/n: I have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow (;'ٹ') )

"Wake them up they should be fine," Y/n signed. Tommy nodded and lightly shook Tubbo. He groaned which made Ranboo shift.

"Hey Tubs wake up." Tommy said, shaking him a bit more, Tubbo woke up and tiredly rubbed his eyes. Ranboo shifted even more until he woke up.

"What's going on?" Ranboo asked looking confused, Tubbo shrugged and leaned his head on Ranboo's shoulder.

Ranboo just patted Tubbos head and turned to see Y/n waking up Ariadne. She nodded and lightly woke up Freddie and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Should we wake up the Dream team?" Y/n asked while signing. The people awake shrugged.

They heard a door open and saw Wilbur and Phil walk out sleepily.

"Did you guys not go to your rooms?" Phil asked, pointing to everyone sleepily stretching and a majority of them passed out on the floor.

"I guess you could say that." Y/n said, Ariadne chuckled as everyone who was awake complained out their backs.

"Wake the others, I have something planned."

(E/N: we're celebrating my birthday, aww thanks

Nah my birthday is in May...but I can wish ;') (psst you are all decent human beings that deserve kindness so haf cinamon rol)

(A/n: agreed 😩☝️✨)

______________
Ayo chapter pog. Why do these take me so long my god 😭😭. Anyway I just finished the entire draft for the storyline so get ready.

Much love to editor: brigHt_orange_juIce

Word Count: 1295

________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.8K 9
About 6 years ago, you babysat a kid named Tommy. You never expected to see him again, roaming the streets of England with a film crew behind him. Th...
8.3K 177 52
Sam and Jess's college life was seemingly good. A loving relationship, a great apartment, a beautiful little girl. But Sam's past comes back with fo...
68.6K 801 25
I'm so glad I answered that one call. ♡
8.4K 806 20
it's a taekook mallu ff... E-sports competition field base cheythaanu story...full of humour and fun aarikkum..koode kore emotions um korach karachil...