🌀☕Five Hargreeves/Aidan Gall...

By AJ061405

Some stories that are worth to read about our badass psychopath killer Five Hargreeves,our handsome singer/ac... More

Material Girl💄
Washing Dishes with Fivey🧽
Birthday🎂(Five)
Alleyway(Five)
Music Festival (Aidan)🎤🎶
Elevator (Aidan)
Rainy Day🌧️(Five)
Fictiophilia💘(Five + Nicky)
4th of July🎇(Five)
Period🩸(Five)
Facial hair 🧔(Five)
Random convo with Fivey🍹
Virtual Graduation🎓(Five)
The Boy🪓
When Five's silliness kicks in😅
Things y/n say when Five is around the academy💭
Speak Now🗣️(Aidan)
The "Christina Hargreeves" (Five)
Sorry, but I'm already his(Five)
Klaus's dreadful dare(Five)
The Portrait🎨
Stay for the night(Aidan)
Cake with Karaoke 🎤 🎂
Deleted scene from "The Boy" 🎬
Random convo with Fivey☕
I can't sleep 💤 (Aidan)
Leaving Boulder(Nicky)
Childhood besties 💟🍂
What if...?
Flirt at him for a day🤭(Five)
Thigh Kisses💗(Nicky)
You belong with me 🧸(Nicky)
Shaving 🪒(Aidan)
Random thing Five do🥰
Five lost his heart instead of his age⏳
Wiping off his kiss😘(Nicky)
Luther's ground rules📝
Teardrops on my guitar(Nicky)💧🎸
A Thousand Years(Five)
New haircut 💈(Aidan)
Calling him by your ex's name(Nicky)
Dance with me📻(Five)
The Vortex 🌀(Five)
The Girl in the forest🌼(Aidan)
Happy Birthday my Dimple☕
You're my Queen 👑
Shower 🚿(Five)
Don't be late🕰️(Aidan)
I'm in the mood....(Five)
Room Service🥗(Aidan)
Taking off of your towel🧼
Cute moment of Aidan🥺
Stealing my heart❤️(Aidan)
Ignored🙄(Nicky)
The Test♠️🤍
Grandma's lover🌷
Girls Day👒
Aidan's Book Hairstyle📖
Punk Rock love🎸
A random thing Five would ask
Random thing Aidan do
Trick or treat🍭
Feliz Navidad🧡🎤(Aidan)
Dance with him under the Christmas tree 🎄(Five)
The Christmas Kiss 💋(Aidan)
Cookies and milk for Santa🥛🍪(Nicky)
Jade💚
Christmas with the boys❤️🎄
The Journey 💌
1.2k readssssssss(Face reveal)
4th of July🎇(Aidan)
Gettin' Vaccinated 💉(Aidan)
The Chef of my heart🧁
Messy hair 🌪️
Random thing Nicky do💢👈
Her Fanboy🤩
13 💔(Aidan)
Encouragement⚡
Come back to me... I miss you💍
Her story to tell📓(Nicky)
Random thing Five do
Winter Prince ❄️
Nicknames that they call you 💓
Harness 🕸️(Aidan)
Had nothing to do ✏️+🗑️(Aidan)
"Where's Hailey?"🐕(Five)
Dancing in the moonlight 🌙
Heart Shaped cookies💝
Random word Aidan can't pronounce😜
10k reads already ❣️ (Face reveal)
Comfort💛
What is my say... ☂️+🐦
Windy Day🍃(Aidan)
The deleted photos 🗣️🤬

A miracle✨(Five)

1.5K 25 6
By AJ061405

A/N: This is a Super Warning it consist of giving birth,if you don't want to read just skip it but the plot is touching.

Y/n's POV
I was in the mall shopping here and there, i have my bags of well... H&M, Gucci, Forever 21 and more in my bags.

It was a beautiful day i feel, i just feel excited and all the hype is inside of me.Five didn't come with me cause he thought shopping is boring but for me it's a total fun.

I am at a restaurant to have a snack and to rest for a while after a 2 hour roaming around the department store, and choosing some new clothes to wear.

After a while of eating and seating on a chair i finally finished what i was eating and got straight to the restroom to do a #1.

While i was doing my #1 at the cubicle, i saw a girl entering the cubicle beside mine, i can hear her groan in pain.

It alarmed me and fixed myself and went to her but before i could say a word i saw her fell on the floor with blood coming from her center,she was giving birth.

I imediately knelt down to assist her while i put my shopping bags aside.I saw her breathing is heavy so i do the most basic thing to... normalize her breathing.

"Hey,miss it's gonna be fine,just breath with me,breath in,breath out,ok?". I said trying to calm the girl down while both of us are showering with sweats.

We do the breathing and her breathing calm a bit while a staff of the mall came and saw us then run to call for help.

"Miss,stay with me,ok,stay with me.". I said while the girl is crying of pain,blood is all around us,i don't know what to do.

The girl begun to scream loud as she can and got in to the giving birth position while i was trying to calm her down.

"Ok, I'm going look to see where you baby is,ok?". I while i was shaking like hell,then i leaned down and saw the baby's head half way out.

"Ok, she's half way out,you need to push,ok?". I ask the girl while she nodded weakly.

"Ok,on 3...1...2...3,PUSH!". I said as the girl push hard as she can then i immediately look to see if the baby is still in,the head is almost out.

"Ok,1 more time then you'll see your precious one.". I said as my voice is shaking as well.

"1...2...3,PUSH!". I told the girl while she was screaming as loud as she can,then the baby fell to my hands..it was a baby girl.

Then i wrapped the baby girl to my pink jacket that i just bought from H&M.

I looked at the baby that isn't crying,i panicked,then press the baby's chest gently for her to breathe.

Then i wiped the baby's mouth so that i can blow air through her mouth,then again I pressed her chest gently,while all of a sudden...she cried to my arms. It was a miracle.

I looked at the baby then back at the mother,but then i saw her with her eyes closed,not breathing.

I shake her to wake up but no response,but then the rescue team arrived at the restroom and cut the  umbilical cord of the baby girl then lay the girl to a stretcher while i was holding the baby close to me.

The other member of the rescue team assist me to come with them to the ambulance while he grabbed my shopping bags and sat beside the girl but then the members begun to do CPR to the girl but still its a flat line while i was covered in blood still carrying the baby girl gently.

After a quick ride on the ambulance we arrived at the Hospital the rescuers immediately pulled the girl out of the ambulance to the ER while a nurse grabbed my shopping bags then assist me to the nursery for the baby girl.

The nurse said to stay at a bench near the nursery for me to seat on,i agreed while she put the shopping bags at the  bench beside me while she took the baby girl to the nursery to be cleaned.

I sat for a few moments at the bench and saw myself at a reflection full of blood then i got into the restroom to clean my face and my arms.The blood is still on my dress.

I got out of the restroom and saw a telephone box then called Five.

I told Five to come to the Hospital and to bring me some fresh new clothes to wear then i hang up and went to the window of the nursery to see the baby girl sleeping peacefully.

But then the doctor came out of the ER and called me.

"Are you the one who helped her?". The doctor asked me.

"Yes,is she alive?". I ask the doctor but she remained silent.

"Does she have a family?". I ask the doctor once again knowing the girl is dead.

"Her parents died on a car accident 4 years ago,but she has a boyfriend,the police is still finding him". The doctor said explaining at me.

"If you want to go,you can leave and leave the rest to us.". The doctor said smiling weakly at me.

"I'll stay until the father of the baby arrives.". I told the doctor she nodded yes.

As i was on my way to the nursery i saw Five on the front desk asking a nurse and run at him and hugged him from the back.

Five turned to me and hugged me back while he kissed my forehead,we pulled away while Five looked at me worriedly.

"What happened,did somebody hurt you?". Five ask looking at me in the eyes.

I nodded no.

"I brought your fresh clothes,put it on in the restroom, princess.". Five said while handing me the clothes that he brought and went straight to the restroom.

I got out of the restroom and Five just gave me a sorrowful face.

"What happened then princess?". Five ask me while i dragged him to the nursery and looked at the window of the nursery.

Five then looked inside and saw a sleepy baby girl at the center of the window.

"Where's the mother?". Five ask while he rubs my back comforting me.

"Gone.". I mumbled to Five's chest.

"It's ok, it's gonna be alright.". Five said while he kiss my forehead and rubbing my back while i just sobbed to his warm chest.

"Excuse me,are you the one who saved this precious angel?". The nurse ask while coming out of the nursery.

"Yes.". I said in a low tone.

"You can come in,you are her first visitors.". The nurse said while opening the door of the nursery.

Me and Five came in and saw the cutie sleeping like an angel.

"Can i hold her?". I ask the nurse then she nodded yes.

She hand me the baby while i sat down at a armchair and saw her eyes sparkled and her little hand is wrapping my finger while the nurse left leaving me and Five alone in the nursery.

Five rubs the baby's cheek with his thumb gently while i saw him smile looking at the baby.

"Do you think we could ever have a baby as cute as her?". I ask Five while he shook his head at me.

"Oh,trust me darling, I'll give you many babies as you want.". Five said while i slapped his shoulder and he just laughed at me

"What?, it's true.". Five said then giggled while i put a pointer finger to my lips signalling Five to stay quiet so that the baby won't cry.

While i was rocking the baby girl back and forth at my arms Five begun to sing my favorite lullaby.

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise"

Five looked at me while singing the lullaby i love since i was kid.

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to free"

I continued for Five while the baby girl's eyes starts to get heavy.

"Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night

Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night"

Me and Five sung together while we looked at each other's eyes while he gives me his adorable smirk.

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
You were only waiting for this moment to arise"

We both sung while the nursery was filled with sweet melody then saw the baby girl's eyes shut peacefully.

I looked up and saw Five looking at the baby girl adoringly,it makes my heart melt seeing him like this,his soft side.

"Wanna hold her?". I ask Five in a whispering tone.

"What,no,i would wake her up.". Five said shaking his head no.

"Come on,just once Fivey-bun.". I said while i pout at him.

"Fine,just 1 time.". Five told me in a defeated face while i hand the baby girl to his strong arms.

"Someday you'll carry your very own child in your arms.". I said to Five while he looked at me smiling.

"And you will be a very good mother to them someday.". Five added while he placed a sweet kiss to my forehead.

And after a while me and Five slept in the nursery while i place my head to his shoulder and him holding the baby girl close to him.

-20 minutes later-

The nurse wake me and Five while he is still holding the baby girl and then i give the nurse a questioning look.

"The father of the baby girl is here.". The nurse said while Five hand me the baby girl that is still sleeping.

Five stood up from the chair beside me while the nurse let the father of the baby girl in.

The father walked in looking at the precious angel that i was holding,he was in front of me kneeling and sobbing seeing her daughter.

I stood up from the chair and extend my arms so that the father can carry her daughter.

"Thank you for saving her.". The father said at me while he has tears on his eyes.

"Anything to save a life.". I said while the father took the baby girl, rocking her back and forth.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it.". I said quoting what Five said at the last days of the well known apocalypse while he put his arm around me.

"This is my 1st time being a father.". The father said cause in the looks he is somewhere near 18-19 years of age.

"Don't worry she'll tell you what she needs.". Five said putting a gentle kiss to my cheeks.

"What's would you name her?". Five ask to the father.

"It's Mira short for Miracle.". The father said to us

"Mira, what a beautiful name.". I said to the father while Five hugs me.

And after that we said our goodbyes and place a kiss to the baby girl's forehead before we head home.

"Oh, before i forget her favorite lullaby is Blackbird.". I said to the father and left the hospital and got home.

For my Baby-lemon's:

Was it touchy?, cause i thought maybe, maybe not?

I saw it on a TV show scene from a long time ago.

I'm not gonna tell you,but for me at the TV show scene was pretty amazing and a touching moment.

Touchy or not?

Let me know💗

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.1K 20
❝ He looks familiar... ❞ ➩ Aidan Gallagher: actor, singer, environmentalist and celebrity crush... Was it fate that you met him? Read this Y/N story...
1M 28.3K 31
┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ❞ ⠀⠀⤑ who would've thought that our ⠀⠀⠀ favorite little assassin has ...
89 11 7
This is an anthology (a collection of stories) of our favorite boy/character! Includes: Aidan Gallagher Five Hargreeves Nicky Harper
1M 18K 200
I promise if you keep reading my grammar will get better :3 requests:close Finished:💚 Made by:apricot hargreeves ************* If you're fan of noa...