๐ŸŒ€โ˜•Five Hargreeves/Aidan Gall...

By AJ061405

Some stories that are worth to read about our badass psychopath killer Five Hargreeves,our handsome singer/ac... More

Material Girl๐Ÿ’„
Washing Dishes with Fivey๐Ÿงฝ
Birthday๐ŸŽ‚(Five)
Alleyway(Five)
Music Festival (Aidan)๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽถ
Elevator (Aidan)
Rainy Day๐ŸŒง๏ธ(Five)
Fictiophilia๐Ÿ’˜(Five + Nicky)
4th of July๐ŸŽ‡(Five)
Period๐Ÿฉธ(Five)
Facial hair ๐Ÿง”(Five)
Random convo with Fivey๐Ÿน
Virtual Graduation๐ŸŽ“(Five)
The Boy๐Ÿช“
When Five's silliness kicks in๐Ÿ˜…
Things y/n say when Five is around the academy๐Ÿ’ญ
Speak Now๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ(Aidan)
The "Christina Hargreeves" (Five)
Sorry, but I'm already his(Five)
Klaus's dreadful dare(Five)
The Portrait๐ŸŽจ
Stay for the night(Aidan)
Cake with Karaoke ๐ŸŽค ๐ŸŽ‚
Deleted scene from "The Boy" ๐ŸŽฌ
Random convo with Fiveyโ˜•
I can't sleep ๐Ÿ’ค (Aidan)
Leaving Boulder(Nicky)
Childhood besties ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
What if...?
A miracleโœจ(Five)
Thigh Kisses๐Ÿ’—(Nicky)
You belong with me ๐Ÿงธ(Nicky)
Shaving ๐Ÿช’(Aidan)
Random thing Five do๐Ÿฅฐ
Five lost his heart instead of his ageโณ
Wiping off his kiss๐Ÿ˜˜(Nicky)
Luther's ground rules๐Ÿ“
Teardrops on my guitar(Nicky)๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŽธ
A Thousand Years(Five)
New haircut ๐Ÿ’ˆ(Aidan)
Calling him by your ex's name(Nicky)
Dance with me๐Ÿ“ป(Five)
The Vortex ๐ŸŒ€(Five)
The Girl in the forest๐ŸŒผ(Aidan)
Happy Birthday my Dimpleโ˜•
You're my Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘
Shower ๐Ÿšฟ(Five)
Don't be late๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ(Aidan)
I'm in the mood....(Five)
Room Service๐Ÿฅ—(Aidan)
Taking off of your towel๐Ÿงผ
Cute moment of Aidan๐Ÿฅบ
Stealing my heartโค๏ธ(Aidan)
Ignored๐Ÿ™„(Nicky)
The Testโ™ ๏ธ๐Ÿค
Grandma's lover๐ŸŒท
Girls Day๐Ÿ‘’
Aidan's Book Hairstyle๐Ÿ“–
Punk Rock love๐ŸŽธ
A random thing Five would ask
Random thing Aidan do
Trick or treat๐Ÿญ
Feliz Navidad๐Ÿงก๐ŸŽค(Aidan)
Dance with him under the Christmas tree ๐ŸŽ„(Five)
The Christmas Kiss ๐Ÿ’‹(Aidan)
Cookies and milk for Santa๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿช(Nicky)
Jade๐Ÿ’š
Christmas with the boysโค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„
The Journey ๐Ÿ’Œ
1.2k readssssssss(Face reveal)
4th of July๐ŸŽ‡(Aidan)
Gettin' Vaccinated ๐Ÿ’‰(Aidan)
The Chef of my heart๐Ÿง
Messy hair ๐ŸŒช๏ธ
Random thing Nicky do๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ‘ˆ
Her Fanboy๐Ÿคฉ
13 ๐Ÿ’”(Aidan)
Encouragementโšก
Come back to me... I miss you๐Ÿ’
Her story to tell๐Ÿ““(Nicky)
Random thing Five do
Winter Prince โ„๏ธ
Nicknames that they call you ๐Ÿ’“
Harness ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ(Aidan)
Had nothing to do โœ๏ธ+๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ(Aidan)
"Where's Hailey?"๐Ÿ•(Five)
Dancing in the moonlight ๐ŸŒ™
Heart Shaped cookies๐Ÿ’
Random word Aidan can't pronounce๐Ÿ˜œ
10k reads already โฃ๏ธ (Face reveal)
Comfort๐Ÿ’›
What is my say... โ˜‚๏ธ+๐Ÿฆ
Windy Day๐Ÿƒ(Aidan)
The deleted photos ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿคฌ

Flirt at him for a day๐Ÿคญ(Five)

2K 34 8
By AJ061405

Y/n's POV
It was a 'hot' day at the academy,and it was a boring day too,i wear a pink shorts and a spaghetti strap crop top revealing a bit of my cleavage for the day.

While i was getting ready to go down stairs an idea popped into my mind to spice up the day ... I am going to do some flirty stuff at Five.

I looked at the mirror 1 last time then opened the door and went straight to the kitchen.

While at the kitchen i saw mom making breakfast while Five was there drinking his delicious coffee and reading a newspaper.

"Good morning.". I say while leaning at the door frame.

"Oh, good morning,dear.". Mom said still cooking breakfast.

"Good morning,princess.". Five said turning to me then back to the paper that his reading.

I saw Mom placing the plate in front of Five with the utensils at the side while i quickly get the plate of mine to make a flirty move to Five.

I got the plate and meanly let the fork fell to the floor so that i can pick it up.

"Oops.". I said while i leaned down showing Five my ass across the table right from where he is

I grabbed the fork and i quickly felt that Five is looking at my ass then i stood straight and went to the sink to wash the fork while i sway my ass,as i said to flirt at Five.

After i finish washing the fork i walked towards the table and sat across Five,then i was eating sexy while Five was just looking at my cleavage while a strap of my sleeveless fell to my right arm revealing a bit of my black laced bra while he took sip of his coffee but i just ignored it.

-After breakfast-

I was at the living room waiting for Five to come down to have his 30 minute break from what his doing upstairs.

After a long while,i saw him came down and went to the book shelf and select a book and walk to the couch where i am now.

He is now in front of me and kissed my cheek then sat down across the couch and opened the book he selected a while ago.

I scoot every now and then to get closer to him,then i was beside him and suggested to my self to flirt at him again.

I put my left leg over his right leg, leaving him completely off guard and release a groan. I was laughing inside while i remained myself cool outside.

Five was whimpering quietly while reading his book and just i saw a boner under his school boy shorts.

That's when i realized I turned him on completely,but then i remove my leg from his and stood up and walked to our room while swaying my waist and looked back at Five.

While he was sweating like crazy,wanting and touching him more from me. While all i did was to wink at him and blow a kiss to him and walk my way to our bedroom.

-After a light lunch-

The lunch of the day was over,and the day was just getting hotter,I just finished an afternoon shower and put my clothes on again together.

(A/N: It's called rhyming my dimples.)

While i was on my way out of the restroom I saw Five looking for something,i guess or should i say me.

After a while of waiting for Five to sit down he finally did at the couch,i got out and went straight to Five.

He was sitting while he continuously tap the arm rest of the couch.

"Hey, Daddy.". I said in a sexy way to Five while i suddenly sat on his lap while my legs are around his torso and wrapping my arms around his neck.

Five groaned deeply at me wanting more from me.

"Please don't flirt at me like that,princess.". Five said in a whimpering way.

"I am not doing anything, daddy.". I told Five adding my innocent smile.

"I swear if you don't stop,you won't be able to walk properly for a week, princess.". Five said getting steamy.

I furrowed my eyebrow at Five,then grab his neck tie and pulled it so that i can kiss him,his hand traveled down to my legs while i just tagged his hair making him moan a bit.

"I said,I am not doing anything, daddy.". I said while i pulled away from his kiss.

"Yes,you ar......". Five said while i cut him by moving on his lap giving him friction.

He let out a moan then i saw another  boner to his tight little short.

I chuckled then got off of his lap.

"See you later at dinner, daddy.". I said to Five while he gave me his "are  you serious"  look on his face with a lot of sweat to his face.

Then i walk to the stairs up to our bedroom and draw a portrait on my sketch pad to spend the time.

-Before dinner-

I was at our bedroom of me and Five,and looked at the clock it's almost dinner time,i went to the restroom and cleaned myself and changed to my night garment or should i say "lingerie".

Five walked in the room while i was putting on my black lingerie,Five just stood there at the door frame with a jaw dropping face.

I looked at him and walked towards him and whispered to his ear.

"I'll be waiting for you at the kitchen, daddy.". I said while i hold Five's chin with my pointer finger to look at me.

But all he did was to gulp very loud at me with a large amount of sweat dripping from his forehead.

"I'll see you there, princess.". Five said with a strike of fear to his face and lust appeared to his eyes.

I was going to leave the room while all of a sudden Five slapped my ass.

"Slap my ass again,or else you won't have any attention from me.". I said at Five's face with my seductive voice and left the room.

-At the kitchen-

While i was waiting at the kitchen for Five i helped Mom prepare our food,we cooked our dinner and placed on the table and wait.

Five arrived a bit later and sat across me,me and Five are the only ones in the mansion who stayed,and well if we are totally alone,we somehow make some noise.

We begin to eat while i was in front of Five that is eating his meal quietly and i thought for a moment to honestly flirt at him again maybe for the last time.

I was in front of him while he was  staring at me every once in a while,i moved my leg to rub his leg while all of a sudden Five jolted to his meal.

He looked at me with his 'stop it' look on his face while all i did was to bit my bottom lip and move my legs upward to his inner thigh.

He whimpered at me while i was almost done at my dinner,he was half way finish with the food,

And i just stood up from the table and went to the sink and placed the utensils there.

While all of a sudden i heard him stood up from his seat and and walked towards me and held my waist, spatial jumped us to his room.

The next thing I know was he already pinned me to his bedroom's wall, kissing my neck living wet kisses.

"Don't flirt at me like that again cause i can assure you,that you won't be able to walk the next day.". Five said giving me his death stare look.

Then he went super steamy at me and spatial jumped me to his bed and begin the make out session immediately.

***************

I woke up with the sun shining at the window while Five was wrapping his arm around my waist,yeah we are naked.

I turned at him and woke him up,he immediately woke up while i stood up from the bed.

But then when i stood up i immediately fell to the floor while i felt my legs are numb as hell.

"Fivey, I can't walk.". I said to Five trying to stand up.

"That's what you get for flirting at daddy.". Five said while all he did was laugh a bit at me while i throw him a pillow.

For my Baby-lemon's:

God why so kinky,Five!.

I'm so sorry again,i did something bad to this imagine.

In the first place I really thought of just flirting at Five but the character deserves some punishment from Five for flirting at him.

So yeah there you go she took the punishment that she deserved.

"I crave love so deep, the ocean would be jealous"

Thats how deep is my love towards Five.

#LoveFive❤️,place it on the comments if you love Five.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.3K 200
Soooo I have recently been obsessed with Aidan Gallagher and wanted to do this for a while. I have been focused on my other books and reading other o...
100K 1.2K 50
No smuts only fluffs! And angst Includes -Aidan Gallagher -Nicky Harper -Five Hargreeves This is my first book so feel free to correct me The title...
1M 28.5K 31
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. โž โ €โ €โค‘ who would've thought that our โ €โ €โ € favorite little assassin has ...
377K 16.3K 50
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž. โž โ €โ €โค‘ no matter what timeline you're in, โ €โ €โ €...