๐ŸŒ€โ˜•Five Hargreeves/Aidan Gall...

By AJ061405

Some stories that are worth to read about our badass psychopath killer Five Hargreeves,our handsome singer/ac... More

Material Girl๐Ÿ’„
Washing Dishes with Fivey๐Ÿงฝ
Birthday๐ŸŽ‚(Five)
Alleyway(Five)
Music Festival (Aidan)๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽถ
Elevator (Aidan)
Rainy Day๐ŸŒง๏ธ(Five)
Fictiophilia๐Ÿ’˜(Five + Nicky)
4th of July๐ŸŽ‡(Five)
Period๐Ÿฉธ(Five)
Facial hair ๐Ÿง”(Five)
Random convo with Fivey๐Ÿน
Virtual Graduation๐ŸŽ“(Five)
The Boy๐Ÿช“
When Five's silliness kicks in๐Ÿ˜…
Things y/n say when Five is around the academy๐Ÿ’ญ
Speak Now๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ(Aidan)
The "Christina Hargreeves" (Five)
Sorry, but I'm already his(Five)
Klaus's dreadful dare(Five)
The Portrait๐ŸŽจ
Cake with Karaoke ๐ŸŽค ๐ŸŽ‚
Deleted scene from "The Boy" ๐ŸŽฌ
Random convo with Fiveyโ˜•
I can't sleep ๐Ÿ’ค (Aidan)
Leaving Boulder(Nicky)
Childhood besties ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
What if...?
Flirt at him for a day๐Ÿคญ(Five)
A miracleโœจ(Five)
Thigh Kisses๐Ÿ’—(Nicky)
You belong with me ๐Ÿงธ(Nicky)
Shaving ๐Ÿช’(Aidan)
Random thing Five do๐Ÿฅฐ
Five lost his heart instead of his ageโณ
Wiping off his kiss๐Ÿ˜˜(Nicky)
Luther's ground rules๐Ÿ“
Teardrops on my guitar(Nicky)๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŽธ
A Thousand Years(Five)
New haircut ๐Ÿ’ˆ(Aidan)
Calling him by your ex's name(Nicky)
Dance with me๐Ÿ“ป(Five)
The Vortex ๐ŸŒ€(Five)
The Girl in the forest๐ŸŒผ(Aidan)
Happy Birthday my Dimpleโ˜•
You're my Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘
Shower ๐Ÿšฟ(Five)
Don't be late๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ(Aidan)
I'm in the mood....(Five)
Room Service๐Ÿฅ—(Aidan)
Taking off of your towel๐Ÿงผ
Cute moment of Aidan๐Ÿฅบ
Stealing my heartโค๏ธ(Aidan)
Ignored๐Ÿ™„(Nicky)
The Testโ™ ๏ธ๐Ÿค
Grandma's lover๐ŸŒท
Girls Day๐Ÿ‘’
Aidan's Book Hairstyle๐Ÿ“–
Punk Rock love๐ŸŽธ
A random thing Five would ask
Random thing Aidan do
Trick or treat๐Ÿญ
Feliz Navidad๐Ÿงก๐ŸŽค(Aidan)
Dance with him under the Christmas tree ๐ŸŽ„(Five)
The Christmas Kiss ๐Ÿ’‹(Aidan)
Cookies and milk for Santa๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿช(Nicky)
Jade๐Ÿ’š
Christmas with the boysโค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„
The Journey ๐Ÿ’Œ
1.2k readssssssss(Face reveal)
4th of July๐ŸŽ‡(Aidan)
Gettin' Vaccinated ๐Ÿ’‰(Aidan)
The Chef of my heart๐Ÿง
Messy hair ๐ŸŒช๏ธ
Random thing Nicky do๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ‘ˆ
Her Fanboy๐Ÿคฉ
13 ๐Ÿ’”(Aidan)
Encouragementโšก
Come back to me... I miss you๐Ÿ’
Her story to tell๐Ÿ““(Nicky)
Random thing Five do
Winter Prince โ„๏ธ
Nicknames that they call you ๐Ÿ’“
Harness ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ(Aidan)
Had nothing to do โœ๏ธ+๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ(Aidan)
"Where's Hailey?"๐Ÿ•(Five)
Dancing in the moonlight ๐ŸŒ™
Heart Shaped cookies๐Ÿ’
Random word Aidan can't pronounce๐Ÿ˜œ
10k reads already โฃ๏ธ (Face reveal)
Comfort๐Ÿ’›
What is my say... โ˜‚๏ธ+๐Ÿฆ
Windy Day๐Ÿƒ(Aidan)
The deleted photos ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿคฌ

Stay for the night(Aidan)

1.7K 33 9
By AJ061405

Y/n's POV
It was summer,we are shooting for the Umbrella Academy season 3 the part where Five's assassinating the President of the Philippines, "President Ninoy Aquino" at the airport.

It was a very sturdy day for the cast and the crew of The Umbrella Academy, although it's hot yet they enjoy the tropical breeze of the wind.

We finished the shot and head over to our new location the sugar cane capital of the country 'Negros Occidental'.

That is the main location we are going to shoot for the season 3 of the Umbrella Academy,We arrived at the island and head to a very beautiful hotel to stay for 5 months more near our main location.

We shoot a couple of scenes in the resort a little far away from the hotel that we are staying maybe a 45 minute ride on a car.

Until it was about time to get back to the hotel,me and Aidan hired a car cause i am his personal assistant,we head to the parking lot of the resort and got in the car.

"Is the gas tank of the car full?". I ask Aidan while strapping myself with seatbelt.

"Yeah.". Aidan said doing the same buckling himself to the seatbelt of the car.

"Are you sure?,cause if not there won't be an open gas station around this late.". I said reassuring Aidan.

"I'm sure y/n.". Aidan said while he started the engine of the car.

*Just a quick background between me and Aidan.

As you can see me and Aidan are a little bit of confusing,the cast and the crew are shipping us and well for my sake i totally fell for this guy,i mean who doesn't fell for this look,this look!

Me and Aidan have been hiding each other's feelings,but somehow Aidan showed his feeling not by words but by his actions,like he would put his blazer to my shoulders when I'm cold.

Or cuddling me on set, tickling me when I'm not in the mood,and mostly cheering me up.

Now back to the story it was just a quick background to give you guys a headstart.*

It was about 10 minutes since we left the resort,when suddenly i heard a beeping sound, yes we run out of gas.

"Shit.". Aidan mumbled while he punch the wheel.

"Hey, relax, don't worry.". I said rubbing his right shoulder.

"How can we get back to the hotel without a gas?". Aidan said furiously.

"Guess we have to stay for the night at my grandma's house.". I said while getting out of the car.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?". Aidan ask while he grabbed my hand.

"At my grandma's house, it's a 10 minute walk i promise.". I said to Aidan while i put my hand at the top of his other hand.

"Fine,just to spend the night.". Aidan said while he got out of the car and pick up our bags.

And there we are out of the open country side,with stars shinning lighting our way,and a comforting breeze of the air reminiscing the old days when i was a little girl.

I turned to the sugar cane part of the road,and kept walking while Aidan stopped me.

"Wait are you sure this is the way?". Aidan ask me while he looked at the sugar cane side of the road.

"Aidan i've been here since i was a little girl,i know where it is.". I said to Aidan while i continued to walk through the sugar cane path.

A while later,we are still walking, Aidan grabbed my hand with a sway,i looked at him i saw his eyes have been brightened by the stars in the sky.

I smiled at him, yeah i was right he showed his feelings to me not by words but by his actions.

We walked a bit more,there we arrived at my grandma's house it was a bit old but it's pretty elegant in the inside.

We walked towards the front door it wasn't locked cause my grandpa is here staying(what i mean is that grandpa isn't my grandma's husband but her younger brother).

We got in of the house a smile formed to my face when i see old photos of my family,those happy moments that has been caught on cam,that recognizable smell of the house,it just feels home.

Aidan looked around and laid our bags on the cold floor,when somebody came in from the front door.

"Y/n?,are you there". A familiar voice said,it was my grandpa.

"Grandpa Roming!". I yelled while engulfing my grandpa to a hug.

"My beautiful granddaughter, you're here! . Grandpa said while hugging me.

"Of course grandpa, cause i missed you. I said while pulling away from the hug.

"Well who's this handsome young man?. Grandpa ask while he looked at Aidan.

"Oh, grandpa this Aidan Gallagher my boss.". I said while i looked at Aidan.

"He's an actor.". I added while i put my hand at the side of my face.

"Well what brings you here granddaughter?". Grandpa ask while he put his hands to his waist.

"We ran out of gas and the hotel we're staying is far so we decided to stay for the night.". I said to my grandpa.

"You can stay for as long as you want darling.". Grandpa said while he rubs my shoulder.

"Thanks grandpa,anyway do you have the keys to the bedrooms?". I said to grandpa.

"I have the keys but it's around my sons house somewhere,but you 2 can sleep on my bedroom.". Grandpa suggested.

"No, it's ok grandpa you can sleep in your bedroom while we sleep here in the living room.". I said while i looked at Aidan being silent.

"Ok,if you insist,but I'll go get the foam so that you 2 can lay down on the floor.". Grandpa said while he went to his bedroom.

Aidan scanned the house looking at the wall where our family pictures are,he smiled while he looked at the picture of me and my brother on a swimming pool when i was a small kid and looked at my grandma's picture.

"She's beautiful.". Aidan said while he looked at the photo of my grandmother.

"She really is.". I said while i looked at the photo.

"I miss her.". I said in a low tone.

"Where is she?".Aidan ask.

I just remained silent.

"I'm sorry.". Aidan said while he hugs me.

"It's ok, atleast she's happy now,up there.". I said while i point up.

We have been interrupted by grandpa who is getting out of the foam from his bedroom,Aidan helped him got out of the foam and laid it at the cold floor of the living room.

Grandpa ask if we already have dinner and i said we already did from the set and got in to his bedroom and sleep,i got my PJs and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself.

A while later i got out of the bathroom while Aidan was already in front of the bathroom door waiting for me to come out for his turn.

I set the foam ready and laid at the covered foam with 2 pillows and sniff the antique-ish smell of the pillow sending memories from the past.

I saw Aidan got out of the bathroom with no shirt on,only in his boxer shorts,and just stared at him.

"What?,this is a tropical country, it's cozy hot.". Aidan said adding his sexy voice.

I just laughed and turned the fan on then laid on the foam and unfold the blanket and turned to my right,while Aidan laid beside me leaving a space between me and him.

I felt cold a while later making me shake a bit on the blanket while all of a sudden Aidan pulled me in to his warm bare chest while he traveled his hand to my waist, wrapping it.

I can feel his warm breath at the back of my neck,that breath that when it hits you,you feel safe,a comforting breath.

"Y/n,are you still awake?". Aidan ask while he is whispering.

"Yeah,why?". I said while i added a tired tone on my voice.

"Guess you're right.". Aidan said while i turned to him, facing him.

"About what?". I ask giving him a questioning look.

"About staying for the night.". Aidan said before he attached his soft lips to mine.

"Guess staying for the night isn't gonna hurt at all.". I said when we pulled away from the kiss.

"Y/n,1 last thing before this day end". Aidan said while he looked at me and puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Shoot.". I said at Aidan.

"Will you be my girlfriend?". Aidan ask giving me his Five Hargreeves smirk.

"Yes, i would love that.". I said to Aidan.

"Yes?". Aidan ask me.

"Yes.". I said poking his dimple.

"I.Love.You.". Aidan said kissing my forehead then my nose then mostly my lips.

"I love you too dimples.". I said then i kissed his lips.

And after that,Aidan didn't let me go and we drifted to our sleep,then the next day he announced that we are official to the cast and the crew.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Fun fact:Yeah, i live in the Philippines.

So almost half of the story is true.

If you're a Filipina let me know in the comments🇵🇭.

I would be glad to know you and be my friend.

"Be you because you're pretty"

I appreciate all of you who read my stories,i wish i could thank you all personally.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
<3333333
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 9.8K 131
some random imagines and preferences that i wrote whenever im bored or when i just think of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ DATE STARTED: idfk it was like a month after i join...
649K 9.7K 22
one shots involving aidan gallagher, nicky harper and five hargreeves. (female reader)
1M 28.5K 31
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. โž โ €โ €โค‘ who would've thought that our โ €โ €โ € favorite little assassin has ...