Cobra Kai One-Shots

By cades-outsider

๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•๐•– ๐• ๐•— โ„‚๐• ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•’-๐•‚๐•’๐•š ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐™‡๐™–๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค ๐—๐—ผ๐—ต๏ฟฝ... More

Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s Hแด‡ส€แด‡
Hawk: "A chance?"
Hawk: Teen Pregnancy
Robby Keene: Misunderstood?
Hawk: Final Strike
Robby Keene: Another side to You
Older Johnny Lawrence: One In A Billion
Hawk: Poison Love
Miguel: Defense not Offense
Eli/Hawk: I'm only a fool for You
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present 2
Eli/Hawk: Fighting Gravity
Hawk: Mark Me
Hawk: Suprise- i Guess
Demetri: You're perfect to Me
Young Daniel LaRusso: First Confessions
Miguel + Robby: The Choice
Hawk/Eli: Time goes By
Hawk: Blinding Beauty
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s ส™แด€แด„แด‹ Oแด˜แด‡ษด
Eli Moskowitz fluff Alphabet
Older Johnny Lawrence: Late Nights
Demetri: Cuddle Day
Robby: Not just a Secret
Hawk: Protector
Hawk: Princess
Yแดแดœส€ Oแด˜ษชษดษชแดษด?
Robby Keene: Birthday Wish
Miguel Diaz fluff Alphabet
Hawk fluff Alphabet
Robby Keene: Two in One
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s
Jacob Bertrand: Attention
Robby Keene: Revenge
Miguel Diaz: Take care of You
Jacob Bertrand: On Set
Jacob Bertrand: Meet and Greet
Hawk: Distant
Robby Keene: Seven Minutes
Cแดแดษชษดษข Sแดแดษด
Robby keene: Cheater?
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s CสŸแดsแด‡แด… + Announcements
Johnny Cade: Broken
Older Johnny Lawrence: Hidden Issues
Older Johnny Lawrence: Bloody Rose
Yแดแดœส€ Oแด˜ษชษดษชแดษด แด˜แด›: 2
Robby Keene: Another side to you 2
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me 2
Aษดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
Johnny Cade: Irresistible (NEW BOOK)
Demetri: You're perfect to Me 2
NSFW Alphabet: Miguel Diaz
NSFW Alphabet: Robby Keene
NSFW Alphabet: Young Daniel LaRusso
NSFW Alphabet: Older Johnny Lawrence๏ฟผ
NSFW Alphabet: Hawk/Eli
NSFW Alphabet: Demetri
Robby Keene: You got me Hypnotized
The Tonight Game Ft: Cobra Kai
Hawk: A Burning Passion 1
Hawk: A Burning Passion 2
Hawk: A Burning Passion 3
Hawk: A Burning Passion 4
๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜: ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
Robby Keene: Missed You
Hawk: Torture
Robby Keene: There For You
Requests season 4
Robby Keene + Tory Nichols: Lost In The Fire
NSFW Alphabet: Young Johnny Lawrence

Robby keene: Something Sweet

4.7K 71 15
By cades-outsider

I am a whore for Robby Keene so, here's your daily dose of Robby ;) {Here's some emotional Robby X Reader}

  The sound of your phone ringing pulls you out of deep thoughts, checking the caller I.D. you quickly grab your phone as it was your boyfriend Robby. "Hey Robby!" You smile, although he couldn't see it.

  "Hey Y/n, mom's out again and I was wondering if you wanted to come over? I bought frozen pizza... i thought maybe we could eat dinner and spend some time together?" He says, a small hopeful smile spread across his lips, praying you'll say yes.

  "I'd love to Robby, I'll be over in 10" You smile, hearts filling your eyes as you pick at your ripped jeans in contentment.

  "Awesome, just walk in when you get here" His smile is so wide you could practically feel it through the phone as he talked.

  You bite your lip out of habit as you try to contain your smile, grabbing your keys before exiting out of your house and to your car "alright babe, I'll see you soon" you let him hang up before placing your phone and purse into the passenger seat of your car.

  On the drive over to Robby's your heart couldn't stop racing out of nervousness, it's not like you hadn't been to his apartment multiple times, but he always just seemed to make you really giddy and nervous.

  Pulling into one of parking spots you quickly make your way out of your car and into the tall building, 3 floors up and you were at your destination only with a few steps in the hallway until you were standing in front of Robby's apartment.

  You bite your lip as your hand falls on the door handle, with no hesitation you open the door walking inside as you do so. Robby had his back turned to the door in the kitchen so he wasn't aware of your presence yet, which caused you to smirk as you gently shut the door so it wouldn't alarm him.

  Sneakily you make your way behind Robby, putting your hands over his eyes and pressing your front into his backside "guess who" You smirk as he puts the pizza box back onto the counter, a huge side smile plastered against his face as he pretends to guess.

  "Hmm, I dunno I guess you'll just have to reveal yourself" He says slightly sarcastic, as you remove your hands from his eyes allowing him to turn around.

  You don't even get to speak before Robby places his lips onto yours, your lips part in surprise allowing him to slip his tongue past your lips causing you to let out a light moan as his hands go to your cheeks, holding you firmly as some of your hair bunches up around his hands, the cold metal of his rings placed against your warm skin.

  You back Robby against the counter as you wrap your hand around the back of his neck, curling your fingers around his soft hair as your other hand goes to his side slipping under the red and black checkered flannel he had on, and onto his lightly loosed black shirt.

  You hadn't expect this when coming, but you definitely weren't complaining as your tongues fought for dominance, though he wins as he pulls your body closer to his front. Your lungs ached from the lack of air but you couldn't bare to part as your lips craved his.

  Robby slows the kiss down before slowly parting, you both gasp for air as you continue to hover your lips on one another's, your foreheads pressed firmly against each other's as you both continue to press light kisses on your lips, not yet wanting to part.

  Once you both fully pull away, you're a lost for words as his eyes pierce into your own. All the both of you can do is pant, your chests rising up and down from the intense make out. "Oh my... what was that for?" You manage to squeak out, causing Robby to smirk as a chuckle escapes past his lips trying to hide his burning red cheeks.

  Though with as close as you both still were; you could feel the heat radiating off his body, and you were pretty sure he could feel yours too. "What? I cant kiss my girlfriend?" He questions cheekily.

  You playfully role your eyes as a cheeky smile slips onto your lips, you place your arms around his shoulders connecting your hands together as he lays his arms around your mid waist.

  "You know that's not what I mean" You chuckle placing your lips onto his once more, before letting go with the grasp of his hand and walking over to his speaker; putting on you and Robby's song as light background noise, you turn around tapping your finger to the beat.

  Robby smiles; completely smitten as he holds up the pizza box "wanna help?" He refers to the pizza, causing you to nod as a yes.

  You grab one of the pizza pans out from under the cabinet as Robby begins opening the frozen meal, you place the pan onto the stove as Robby finishes opening the pizza box and places it onto the pan.

  With the stove already being preheated you place it in the oven using an oven-mit and setting a timer for 15 minutes, by now the song was coming to an end as you walked up to Robby.

  You grab Robby's hand and tug him over to his three seater couch, letting him sit down first you wrap your legs around his legs, straddling him as you place your hands onto his checks, the promise ring Robby had gotten you months back placed onto your ring finger, the cold metal placed against his warm skin causing him to let out a small gasp, you practically smirk as Robby's hands sneak up to your waist, slightly under your shirt.

  You bend down placing your lips onto his, a much slower kiss than before. The warm, feeling of his lips pressed against yours. Robby's slightly chapped lips move across yours as you take lead with this kiss.

  Moving away, you press a kiss to his bottom lip before moving up to his top lip. Taking your time with each gentle peck, showing him the amount of love you held for him.

  You pull away "Robby..." You speak up, causing him to open his half lidded eyes and his smile to widen; hearing his name slip past your lips.

  "Yeah?" He questions, studying your features as if trying to read what you were going to say before you did.

  Your eyes move to his bottom lip, your pointer finger caressing the smooth, pink skin, "I'm in love with you" You finally speak up, your eyes moving from his lips to his eyes that were already starring into yours.

  Robby's expression is un-readable for a few moments, causing you to think it wasn't the right time; sure you had said you loved each other before but being in love was a much deeper feeling than just saying 'I love you' because anyone can say those three simple words and not mean it.

  Robby's eyes start to get glossy as he looks down, breaking eye contact for a moment. He looks back up to meet your eyes, a single tear escaped his eye causing you to place your hand on his cheek and wipe it away "hey hey, what's wrong?" You say worriedly, praying that you didn't push him to far.

  "All of my life I thought, I would never find someone who would love me.... Family or relationship- and now someone who I feel that way about, finally feels that way about me" Robby chokes, his eyes never leaving yours.

  "I'm in love with you too Y/n" He breaks out into a smile, as if he had been wanting to say that for years now.

  You let out a little laugh as your eyes had started getting glossy to, you press a firm yet gentle kiss to his lips that held happy tears past them.

  The sound of your alarm goes off, signaling that the pizza was ready. You look towards the kitchen before standing up, Robby following as you switch off the stove, placing a mit on and pulling the pizza out.

  Robby grabs the pizza cutter before slicing them in even pieces, while he does this you grab two paper plates and some napkins from the top shelf, placing them beside the pan. Robby puts two slices on your plate and two on his.

  "Thank you Robby, for the dinner and for everything" You smile lovingly, Robby looks over at you; he smiles finally feeling what it was like to be appreciated and it felt like he was living a dream; his perfect dream.

"Anything for you Y/n" He smirks, grabbing both of the plates and walking into the living room, placing them down on the coffee table.

You grab two glass cups before going to the fridge and pulling out a two liter of coke, before placing it back into the cool fridge, you carry the half full glasses to the living room before sitting them down in their designated spots.

Robby grabs his laptop and puts on a random chick-flick movie, you sit down beside Robby so closely your thighs were touching as you bent upwards to grab your plate, Robby following behind as you both start to dig into your pizza.

"So um.. I was wondering if you'd stay the night? Mom's going to be home late tonight anyways..." He says, the last bit sounding more disappointed.

You look up at him after swallowing some of your food, you always hated how Robby's mom would leave every night to hook up with random guys and then come back at 3 am, or sometimes even weeks later.

Robby's eyes meet yours, waiting for your answer to which you smile bashfully "of course I'll stay Robby" You say, causing Robby's side smile to show with a gentle nod of his head; you both turn to look back at the laptop screen.

You sink back into the couch while eating your pizza and finishing up the chick flick movie Robby had put on, ten minutes into the movie and you're both done with your dinner, you grab the dishes and began taking them to the kitchen, placing the paper plates in the trash as you began washing up the glasses.

Soon you hear footsteps walking your way, a smile placed on your lips once Robby wraps his arms around your waist, also laying his head on your shoulder.

"Thank you for staying Y/n... it means a lot..." He says into your neck as you rinse the soap off of your hands, soon drying them with the towel.

"You don't have to thank me Robby, I love spending time with you" You say, turning around so you were face to face with him.

  His eyes stare into your soul, making it much more intense seeing as you were only inches away from each other, Robby places his hand on your cheek slowly as his eyes fall back and forth, between your eyes and lips.

  Your arm subconsciously wraps around his mid-waist as he leans in teasingly slow, his lips meets yours into a much more slow kiss. The kind of kiss that would be described as a perfect first kiss, but with much more emotion and sentimental value.

  You both pull away, resting your foreheads together as a smile rest against your lips "what do you say we cuddle and binge watch cringe chick flicks" Robby says, a side smile resting against his lips at the thought.

  You smile and look down "that sounds perfect" A chuckle escapes past your lips.

If only every day would go like this...

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎
{Hey guys, sorry for not posting frequently I've been busy and haven't been on wattpad too much! I had this in my drafts and decided to post it as a way to get back into things!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3K 88
"๐™Ž๐™š๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™, ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
64.6K 1.7K 72
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
9.2K 456 11
Every Dead End Street, Led You Straight To Me ROBBY KEENE. โ•ฑ COBRA KAI
13K 288 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...