If He Was Your Fan (A Henry C...

By TheRealChione

What would you do if Henry Cavill was a fan of your fiction? More

Chapter 1: The Panel
Chapter 2: Discussions, Dagwoods, Draenei
Chapter 3: Good Night, Good Day
Chapter 4: Black Stallions & Bikes
Chapter 5: Night Out
Chapter 6: The Set Up
Chapter 7: Working Things Out
Chapter 8: Working Things Out
Chapter 9: Lines in the Sand
Chapter 10: Wind & Thunder
Chapter 11: Lightning & Rain
Chapter 12: Storm Breaking
Chapter 13: Perfect Storm
Chapter 14: Day After
Chapter 15: Sunday, Sunday
Chapter 16: Monday
Chapter 17: TGIF
Chapter 18: Off & On & Into
Chapter 19: The Cavill Challenge
Chapter 20: Games Afoot
Chapter 21: Face Off
Chapter 22: Mmmonday
Chapter 23: Week of Wooing
Chapter 24: Night & Day
Chapter 25: Lesson One
Chapter 26: Come What May
Chapter 27: Hallow's Eve
Chapter 28: Good News, Bad News
Chapter 29: Why What Who When How
Chapter 30: Scent of Daddy
Chapter 31: "L" Words
Chapter 32: Afterglow
Chapter 33: Wrapped
Chapter 34: Moving On
Chapter 35: Old York, New Spot
Chapter 36: TLC
Chapter 37: Christmas
Chapter 38: Reservations for Two
Chapter 39: Happy New Year
Chapter 40: Click, Click Boom
Chapter 42: Coffee & Cavill
Chapter 43: Captured
Chapter 44: Briefing
Chapter 45: Simple and Clean
Chapter 46: New In Town
Chapter 47: Emeralds
Chapter 48: WTH, WTF
Chapter 49: Prey
Chapter 50: Working It Out
Chapter 51: Chances
Chapter 52: Fallout
Chapter 53: Three Words
Chapter 54: Moving Forward
Part 55: Another Wrap
Chapter 56: A Perfect Day (Henry POV)
Chapter 57: Perfect Night (Henry POV)
Chapter 58: Separate But United?
Chapter 59: Prerogatives
Chapter 60: Britainization, Part 1
Chapter 61: Britainization, Part 2
Chapter 62: Britainization, Mounting Up
Chapter 63: Britainization with a T
Part 64: A Fine Match
Chapter 65: Birthday in Bed
Chapter 66: Walk, Trot, Canter, Jump
Chapter 67: Straight to The Castle
Chapter 68: Weighed & Measured
Part 69: Family, Meet Boyfriend
Part 70: Thanksgiving
Part 71: At the Library
Part 72: Found Wanting
Part 73: Tarnish
Part 74: Lost and Found
Part 75: The Unwrapping
Part 76: American Lady
Part 77: Visitor & Suitor
Part 78: Blue to Green to Blue (Henry POV)
Part 79: Eventing (Henry POV)
Part 80: Tea Time (Henry POV)
Part 81: The Second Strike
Part 82: My Lost Lady (Henry POV)
Part 83: The Clearing
Part 84: Two Words
Part 85: Sail Away
Part 86: A KISA...Finally

Chapter 41: Fortnight Falling

908 34 5
By TheRealChione

HENRY POV

The first night I asked her to sleep nude. She didn't really react to it. Many times we had slept nude together, but it was after sex when no one had the energy or desire to get dressed. But this time I requested we go to bed this way, and she didn't blink. She said she used to walk nude in her apartment when she lived alone. She only wore her necklace and rings to bed, and I suddenly loved the idea of her being in nothing but jewelry for bed. I suddenly wanted to buy her more jewelry. I stroked her body, that was all, that was it. I just enjoyed feeling her skin against mine, and when she began to caress and stroke me in return, I felt like I could have done it all night. Her touch was tender and soothing, not exactly therapeutic like when she gave rubdowns, but not exactly sexual, either. I wasn't sure when we fell asleep, only that we did.

But the morning was different.

I awakened, feeling her hips against mine, my arms around her to stave a chill. She always caught a chill sometime during the night and every now and then she would wake me up looking for warmth in her sleep. It was cute, the way she searched for me in the night, and would sigh when my arms closed around her, or if I even kissed her on the forehead. Sometimes it was for warmth, other times it was for safety, security, and I could tell the difference. If it was the latter, I tried to be a bit more attentive or I would ask her if everything is alright. She gave away so much in her sleep.

I gently ran my hands over her body and she sighed, still somewhat asleep. Soft, smelling like milk and honey on and under the sheets along with my scent. I began gently fondling her breasts as I trailed kisses up her shoulder all the way to her neck, and I felt her body awaken. She reached around and caressed my thighs and I pulled her hips against mine, closing whatever space there was. I breathed in her ear and a small whine escaped her, the soft high pitched noise snaking down my spine and I couldn't help but move my hips against her, grinding her gently, letting her know what I wanted. When she began to move with me my cock twitched to life and grew harder than it already was. I raked the front of her body and found the apex of her legs, using a finger to caress the hood of her clit, seducing her to open more. I earned another soft cry as she slightly gave way and I brought another finger into play, now pushing and surprising her by squeezing and stroking.

Her hips pressed back against mine as she stroked my thighs and offered her neck to me. I took anything she offered, my hunger growing by the second. Her back was smooth and warm against my chest, and as I ran a hand over her hips all I wanted to do was get inside her. The thought came like breathing, a spark in my mind that burned as I swallowed it, going down into my hips to try to get closer, and as wonderfully usual, the sweet ache hardened my cock and I strained against her. I whispered her name and she responded with a soft moan, her back arching to meet me.

"Ohhhh!" she whispered as I slid the tip in.

I moaned , feeling the heat, the tightness, the wetness. I felt her clasp me and I pushed in slowly, loving how she fit. There was something to be said for being inside a woman and feeling as if you are the only one she wants, the only one she lets in. I finally sank deep, and I pulsed with pleasure as I felt her small gushes of welcome.

Okay, now I wanted to fuck. Sometimes I liked going slow, tender, but her sweet little sighs and moans were undoing me, telling me to make her scream. Again that lightning in my brain went down my spine and I began to move in and out of her, one arm under her and cupping her breast, the other holding her hip as licked and bit her gently, making her give, making her pant out small cries helplessly as she began to move with me. I loved that sound. I loved it.

A sheet of sweat broke out between us under the sheets. We weren't stopping, we were driving each other, ourselves, to the brink. I pulled out and turned her, pinning her under me as I thrust hard and deep into her. She yelped as the bed shook under us and folded her limbs around me. I looked in her eyes and all I saw was her surrender, her need for me to get us there. We moved together, rocking the bed, holding each other tight, raggedly kissing between panted breaths. She sucked a breath and arched hard, raking my back as I pounded her orgasm out. She finally exhaled in wanton moans, her body gyrating for more and I gave as we began again. I drove harder, and arched, and her hips rolled as she squirmed under me. I kissed her neck, my tongue tracing her jugular and she cried out, clenching and pulsing around me deliciously as I kept riding her. I moaned, licking my lips as I felt pressure relent in my semi-release but needing more, exhaling with some relief as I felt her body quiver in her next climax.

I didn't want to wait anymore, I ached. I needed to come. I needed it. I hooked her knees over my forearms leaving her vulnerable and unable to move. She gasped for air as I drove deeper, harder, the sounds of our bodies colliding filling the room. I looked down at her, into her eyes. I wasn't letting up. I couldn't. I could feel it building-how that bolt traveled my length inside her, stretching her and making her cry out and gush as I moved. We were both gasping and groaning, the sheet falling away, but our bodies fevered.

"Henry!" she cried out, her fingertips digging into my side and shoulder. "Oh God! Oh, God! Uuuuhnnn!"

I pounded her steadily till she said my name, now I was completely rutting her, my hips bucking uncontrollably and doing whatever felt good. She mewled and went limp in my arms, the only part of her really moving was around my cock. I moved back and forth, groaning with agonizing release, but it felt so good to wait, to drive her up the wall a bit. How she tightened, how she arched, how she moved, how she cried out and moaned made it worth it. I collapsed on her, still embedded deep, both of us still riding it out. Our breathing had synchronized, our bodies were tangled but completely comfortable. We sighed.

"Good morning," I whispered in her ear, making her giggle.

"Good morning," she whispered back.

Later that day, she received boxes and bags and took them to our room.

 "Baby, would you throw these box away?" She throws over her shoulder, nodding at the brown huge brown boxes that the all too familiar smaller boxes had come in.

I was already on my way. "Okay—" That little minx closed the door! I tried to play cool about it, I'd made the request, right? But oh, now that I knew she'd ordered some things I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. Gaming was suddenly...dull. I wanted my present...and I was sure everything she ordered was going to make me feel it was my birthday, every day, for at least two weeks. I was about to take it out when Luna started sniffing it. I dropped the box, deciding to let her play with it awhile, and got Kal's leash. "Taking Kal out!"

"Oh-okay!" she calls from the room.

I took Kal out for a bit. I usually don't time myself, but today I was. I was impatient. I had seen her naked, asleep, hair all over the place, and yet the idea of her in Victoria's Secret had me hard and ready as if she just called my name.

I come in thirty minutes later, and there she was, in some white cotton nightie with ruffled straps and buttons that began at the center of a plunging neckline and went below her waist for sure. She looks so sweet in the window seat, legs bent and feet curled underneath the gown to keep her feet warm like Luna at times as she frowns down at her notebook through glasses that had slipped to the tip of her nose while she wrote something. She sips her tea and licks her lips, and I find myself licking my own.

I walk over and sit opposite her. "Working?"

"Yeah," she sighs, still focused.

"No laptop?"

"Brainstorms and outlines are usually handwritten—" She stops as she raises her gaze to mine and the words just stop coming. Her eyes enlarge and I feel a rush of adrenaline as she realizes my intent. She's like a deer in headlights, and I love it. I can see the rise and fall of her chest changing. She gives a small shy smile.

"Oh, that's right, three phases," I said, smiling back at her. "from the head to the hand to the screen?"

She is still amazed when I quote something from our conversations or her posts. "Yeah."

I take off her glasses, confiscate her notebook, and set them aside. I rise to my feet and offer my hand, which she takes. I twirl her around. "I like it." I said, looking her over. My smile widened as I realized the sunlight from outside cast a perfectly shadowed outline of her body under the modest nightgown. I pulled her body against me, both of us facing the out the window to look at the hedges of the backyard in the distance. "Every curve," I whispered into her hair, nestling her body against mine.

She lifted one of my hands and kissed it, pulling my arm across her body so my hand could rest on her shoulder. She sighed, snuggling against me. I loved the way she snuggled; her whole body sought to be closer to mine and I could feel not the physicality but the emotion of it. It melted my heart every time.

But then there was the smell of milk and honey on her skin and in her hair, soft curves with nothing but flimsy cotton keeping me from seeing, touching, tasting more. I moved my lips to her neck and she could feel the tip of my tongue against her skin as I tasted her briefly and ended each in a slow trail of kisses. I could hear her sudden intake of breath, feel her lightly shiver and then exhale as her head fell back.

I was feeling that rush, that rush that comes when a man wants a woman and knows he can have her, that surrender is imminent, and what's more, that passion is the prize. I affect her the way no one else does or did, she made me feel that way, and it's heady stuff, that kind of knowledge. The memory of the sword flashed in my brain. She armed me to keep her with me, safe from everything, but vulnerable to me, and to see her in white did things to me.

I turned her to me and framed her face in my hands. She was shy. She didn't expect a simple gown as this to get this reaction. When my lips went to hers, a wave of heat came over us. A half sigh, half whimper came from her as I gently coaxed her mouth open with nibbles on her lower lip, and to taste honey this way was something.

I went down in front of her and raked her legs, bringing up the fabric of the gown along the way. I inwardly smiled, feeling her bare underneath, and kissed her again, this time wrapping her leg around me and I felt the other do the same. I carried her into the bedroom this way and sat her on the side of the bed.

She looked down at me on my knees, not sure what was happening next. She watched me unbutton the nightgown and nuzzle the fabric back to taste her breasts. Her fingers stroked my scalp as I licked them, ending each stroke in a gentle sucking kiss at her nipple. I brought my hands up her legs again and parted her knees, pulling her to the edge and doing the same to her sex. I heard her gasp softly, and it the sound of her voice, the softness and scent of her skin, made me want to taste more.

"Ah!"

I reveled in her again. I loved the sounds she made, how her body heats under my touch. I stood to push her back and she placed her hands on my shorts. She reached inside the waistband on both sides and pulled them down. She gently took me in her hand and as soon as I felt her lips and tongue on my tip, my eyes closed and my head fell back. Oooh, she felt so good. I felt the warm wetness of her mouth bathe me and I tangled my hand in her hair, my breathing quickening as she intensified the pace, the pressure. I licked my lips, feeling it swell in her mouth and hands, my hips reflexively moving with her caresses and kisses in small back and forth motions. Finally it wasn't enough. I wanted to be inside her, feel her body react to mine.

I pushed her back gently and she crawled backward. As soon as I got between her legs I turned us. She was on top now, and before she could think, I pulled her down on me.

"Ah!" She cried, but she didn't stop her descent. Her head fell back as I sheathed myself in her and began kneading her hips. I was twitching inside her, needing to move, or needing her to. I feel her body pulse as she leans slightly forward and I stretch to nip at her breasts, causing her to gasp softly as I moved my hips.

I framed her face in my hands and she looked at me with hooded eyes, her mouth slightly open. "Come on, love." I purr before I draw her down for a kiss. Her hips began to move as my tongue mated with hers. She sucked it and again I twitched, stretching her with my need for release.

Her hands went to my shoulders and she began to move, really move. I closed my eyes, enjoying being ridden this way. Her body brushed up and down mine as she slid back and forth on my length, much like a rider on a horse building to a gallop, slowing as she climaxes, tightening and stroking me at the same time. I panted as she moved and she milked moans from me as she arched her back, clenching around me and keeping the pace, intensifying everything as I moved with her. I couldn't help it if I wanted to.

I swore under my breath as I looked down at us for a moment. Her head was back, eyes closed, enjoying me. I set my hands on her hips and began thrusting into her to meet her movements and her mouth hung open as her measured breaths became cries and pants another climax. I closed my eyes, better able to hear, feel, smell, and touch all. Her name falls from my lips as she moves faster, harder, and I with her. "I'm coming...I'm coming...!" I pant, getting so close I can taste it. "Like that....uh, don't stop..don't...st—"

My head fell back as I came hard, and sent her into her orgasm as she cried out and began to mewl, rocking as I uncontrollably shuddered inside her, lurching as she squeezed. "Uhhhnnnn...."

I raked her back and she arched, sweetening it for me. I am not sure how long we did this, literally milking each other like this. Only a couple of days into this toss up her skirts idea, I felt I could live like this. She collapse on me, and we held each other close, planting stray kisses here and there in aftermath, cuddling.

"Lunch?" she asks breathlessly.

"No, nap." I reply in an exhale, cuddling her closer and closing my eyes.

I felt her raise her head and looked at her. "Didn't we just have breakfast?"

"Um....how about brunch?"

We both laugh, and she whispers, rubbing her cheek against my chest. "Brunch, then."

"Brunch it is." I feel her sigh against me, the sigh that preludes sleep. I liked that sound, the feel of her body completely relaxing against mine as if there isn't a care in the world. She truly rested with me, I realized, she felt safe.

I'd never really felt like a lover before. I mean, yes, I'd had girlfriends, sex, liaisons, but she was so damn different. Even when she was passionate, there was warmth and emotion there. Add her intellect? Add so many little things?

I looked down at her sleeping form and lifted her left hand. It felt like it. It felt like something was missing. My mind was putting it there, had been for a time, but I could see it—the white and yellow gold...sparkling diamonds...

I told myself I was just euphoric from our lovemaking. I told myself that, but I found myself kissing her ring finger. The sword she gave me flashed in my mind. Mine to protect. Mine to have. Hers to trust.

She snuggled in her sleep, getting more comfortable and a hint of a smile crosses her features as if she is reading my mind. My breath catches.

But one thing for sure. I was falling in love with her, falling hard and deep. I never wanted anything to go so right in my life, and for the first time it had nothing to do with a movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 362 22
Since in every PatHen fanfic, that I have read, is boring and not what I like. I have taken it into my own hands and will be sharing what I would lik...
5.7K 50 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
88.3K 2.5K 100
!!! I MADE A PART TWO, WHICH IS MY CURRENT WORK. SO READ THIS AND THEN THE OTHER. OR JUST GO TO THE OTHER!!! Here you will find all the markiplier im...
33.6K 518 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.