Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 33

1.2K 50 6
By shadow1dark2night

Eyes.

That was all Katsuki felt.

Everytime he moved or walked in his own house in the morning or night he'd feel their cold stares watching him from behind.

Takade and Tekei were the two main spies. Hiro and Kai could care less and they've already excepted Katsuki to marry ______...not that it was much of a choice.

Hiro was helping ______ prepare a feast in the kitchen while the boys went out for the day dragging Katsuki along.

"Man I can't remember the last time we visited Tokyo!" Kai said cheerfully standing by Katsuki as they walked down the town center near the malls and shops.

"It was the last time we saw ____." Tekei said as he cleaned his glasses.

"So you guys never came back to even check on her?" Katsuki asked but earned a glared from Takade.

"Don't think we care any less because of that. She's practically our baby sister. We had no control over our parents hostility" Takade said.

"Right, but you still could've made an effort." Katsuki comments which got Takade even more mad.

"HEY! OVER THERE look honey sticks!" Kai yelled running off as they follow.

"So Bakugou, what are your future plans? We haven't had a proper chance to speak to you alone without the girls." Tekei asked.

"Future plans? What type of dumb question is that. I'm gonna be the Number One Hero and just live however I want." Katsuki said forgetting his morals.

"That's it? What about _____? If you're gonna marry her she better be in that future of yours." Takade said as Kai ran back with honey sticks already eating one.

"Of course she is. Look I get what you're trying to do but I love her. You won't get a bad answer out of me." Katsuki said.

Takade just looked at him before looking away.

"I heard there was a watch shop ahead. Let's go there." Takade said as he started to walk.

Tekei followed as Kai smiled at Katsuki for him to come.

Katsuki followed as they walked inside..

***
"OH WOW HIRO! This is amazing the boys will love it!" _____ cheered tasting the frosting of the cake.

"I'm glad you like it! I've been wanting to start up my own baking shop I actually might do that someday!"

"Really?? That would be awesome!"

"What would be even awesomer is if you'd be my mascot! Nova's #1 cake shop!" Hiro cheered as the girls laugh.

_______ just checked up on the lasagna they were making before Hiro sat down at the kitchen island table and looked at her.

"Hey, be honest with me...once you're married are you planning on having kids?" Hiro asked her.

_____ stood up looking at her blushing.

"I..um ya I am..I just don't know when of cours-"

"Does Bakugou know that? I don't mean to be rude but I feel like it's better to talk about it before it happens on accident you know?" Hiro said smiling softly.

"Ya I get it." _____ sighed walking over.

"Hey in any case I'll technically be a grandma to those kiddos right? That's cool. None of my boys can even find a damn girl. Honestly what are they even here for." Hiro said glaring.

"But doesn't Takade have a child?" _____ asked confused.

Hiro looked at her then away.

"..ya well, he's with his mother. She hardly lets Takade see him. The amount of arguments and fights they have happened only traumatized the poor boy so Takade decided to stop asking and wait for his arrival." Hiro explained.

______ stared at her in disbelief. "No..but he's a good dad! She can't do that to him!"

"It's not always fair."

"But still! That's his child! God! even if I hated Katsuki I could never keep him away from his child!" _____ said.

"That's why you're an angel sweetheart. Not everyone thinks like you. Which kinda sucks...our family only knows hardships when it comes to any relationships. Tekei refuses to marry because of that. And Takade doesn't want to remarry to relive that pain..all of them still remember that day when your father called our love a curse-" Hiro stopped.

She looked at _______ who looked away her face red, fuming almost at what she was hearing.

Hiro smiled softly and cherished _____'s cheek.

"But of course none of that is true. Look at you for instance, marrying a goodman . That's something I should've done." Hiro joked laughing about it.

_____ looked at her before sighing.

"Father knows nothing about love. And we- you aren't cursed. They aren't cursed they're just scared..I wish I could help but I don't know what I can even do."

"Be yourself, the boys love you and will do anything in their power to protect you. You know that." Hiro said smiling.

"Plus, if you could be the first in the family to finally birth a girl then that'd be great! It's always boys! The firstborns are always boys can you believe that!? I was given 3 of them and then gave up." Hiro whined.

_____ laughed. "They must've kept you busy."

"Pray for a girl if you ever want a child." Hiro warned as they both then laugh again.

***
Takade and Tekei looked at watches as the shop keeper smiled wide at them all.

"HI WELCOME! MISTER DYNAMIGHT HI! How can I help you!?" The shop keeper asked looking at Katsuki.

"I'm fine help them." Katsuki said annoyed.

"R-right will do! You guys must be special to be around Hero Dynamight! Is there anything you're loooking for?? We have almost every brand here!"

Takade looked at the shop keeper then Katsuki then away.

"Get me an Army Brand Watch then." Takade said as the worker ran off to get one.

Kai looked at Katsuki. "Hey look it's you." Kai pointed at the poster of Katsuki with the watch on his wrist.

"Oh, I forgot I did a shoot for this."

"So what you're a model?" Tekei asked.

"Hardly, I only did it cause _____ told me to. I was going to reject the offer." Katsuki said staring at the poster.

"Right, you guys did a photo shoot together right?" Kai asked as Katsuki's face turned red.

"YOU SAW THAT!?"

"No, we searched your relationship online a while ago, all it said was you two started dating after a shoot." Kai said smiling. "But we wanna see it! The websites image wouldn't load" Kai whined.

Katsuki looked away almost as if he was gonna die.

"Well it's nothing good you don't have to see it!"

"If ______'s in it we'll see it." Takade said as the worker came back with a watch as he put it on.

Shit. I need to get rid of all the fucking laptops..that photo shoot was almost 4 years ago..it can't possibly be easy to find right?!...if they see us naked theyll fucking think I'm just with her for her body..dammit..why the hell did they have to bring it up I swear I'm going to destroy that website-

"It looks good." Tekei commented as they looked at Takade's watch.

"How much?"

"$355 plus tax in cash only."

"..the fuck price is that!?" Takade asked.

"Sorry sir, it's an Army Brand...they are expensive because of their design being handmade-"

"Forget it I don't want it." Takade said taking it off.

"Hey you sure?" Kai asked him.

"Who the hell carries that much pocket money." Takade complained glaring.

The shop keeper took the watch but before he could leave, money was handed to him.

The shop keeper smiled taking the money and walking to the cashier with Katsuki.

Takade, Kai and Tekei all stare at the trade off.

"I need that mans pocket money." Tekei comments laughing.

Katsuki just paid for the watch then looked at Takade.

"You gonna fucking take it or just keep staring?"

"It's for me? You didn't have to do that." Takade said hesitant.

"Who else is it for?" Katsuki said shoving the box the watch was in into Takade's hands.

"Let's go the girls are waiting for us." Katsuki said before walking out with the other two boys.

Takade looked down at the box.

"..."

***
"Hey we're back!" Kai yelled walking into the house.

Hiro and ______ smiled wide seeing them.

______ hugged Katsuki tightly as he smiled kissing her cheek.

"How did it go?" She whispered asking him.

"Good." He said patting her back before she pulled away smiling over at Tekei and Takade.

"See you got yourself a new watch." Hiro said smiling at Takade.

Takade looked over at Katsuki. "I'll pay you back"

"No need, aye is the food ready I'm starving?" Katsuki asked looking at ______ who nods.

"You're going to love it" she said smiling taking his hand and walking to the dining room.

The rest of them follow before everyone washed up and sat down staring at the feast infront of them.

"YOU GUYS MADE ALL THIS!?" Kai yelled impressed with all the food.

"Hell ya! Aunt Hiro did majority of the work though." _____ said.

"Nonsense! You helped too" Hiro smiled. "Alright now dig in!"

They began eating while Kai talked all throughout the evening.

It was actually an enjoyable meal, everyone smiled talked, none of the boys stayed quiet all drinking together.

______ smiled loving what she was seeing. It was truly everything to her.

***
When it got around 9pm Kai and Tekei took over the TV with Hiro.
Takade helped ______ and Katsuki clean up the table.

Takade looked over at her. "So, are you guys going on a honeymoon?"

Katsuki looked over at them as she answered.

"We were thinking about it for a while but it won't be for too long, Katsuki has his Agency to look after and we can't leave a mission on pause." _____ explained.

"..Hero work keeps you two busy doesn't it? How the hell do you even live." Takade asked.

She smiled at him. "Depends on the mission. If we weren't facing a huge threat then we might have had a longer honeymoon. Anyway I don't really see the point in having a long one."

"It's just 3 days, don't forget you got your own scheme with Hawks once you get back." Katsuki said looking at her.

"Yaaa I know, it's the first time I'll go back in battle with those Villains again."

"With Hawks. I'm putting you in his fucking care so you better not get hurt."

"Thanks mom"

Takade watched the two talk, he turned away for a moment before turning back and asking.

"What about kids? Are you not planning on having kids soon? That's the whole point of your honeymoon. You can't possibly go back to work and fight if you're pregnant." Takade said looking at them then to ______.

Katsuki and ______ stared at him. Both blinking a single time.

Her face turned pink as she looked away.

Katsuki looked at her seeing her head turned the other way.

Takade realized they haven't really talked much about kids just from watching how they reacted. He smiled.

"Geez what's with this topic.." she said before sighing. "We'll have them when we're ready" she told him.

Katsuki looked at her again. "Are we not ready?"

Her eyes met his and she hesitated.

"I mean..I don't know, I thought because with all your work going on and with this mission we won't have time to be home or for..I mean do you think we're ready?" She asked changing the topic off from her.

Katsuki blushed getting asked that and scoffed looking away.

"Of course we are!"

"Well whenever you two decide it, I'm sure you'll both be great parents." Takade said smiling softly.

They nods softly before watching him walk to the living room.

Katsuki looks at her while she looks at him.

"..."

"You do want kids right?" He asks.

"What? Of course I do. I just don't know when the right time is..." she tells him.

He smiled softly before setting down the towel he was drying the dishes with and just went to hug her.

"Whenever you're ready. That's the right time." Katsuki replied kissing her head as she hugged him back smiling.

They then joined her family to watch a movie of Kai's choice.

All of them spending the night together, eagerly awaiting the wedding that was coming up very soon.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 885 18
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
42.4K 748 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...
38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
68 3 12
โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Katsuki Baku...