Can You Speak Up? (Deaf Tommy...

By Ra1nWrites

Hey it's me again, my 4th story!!! Here's the rundown if you're new. Female reader btw ____________ Y/n helps... More

1: The Girl In The Library
2: Crying Lightning
3: Shit We'll Be Late!!
4: Hearing Aid
5: Trouble
6: Adrianna
7: Principal's Office
8: Mum Don't Emberrass Me
9: Child
10: Science Homework
11: Piano
12: Blankets
13: Boba
14: Fuck Rule Three
15: Hazel
16: Snacks
17: Wanda Vision
18: Truth or Dare
19: I'm Sorry
20: Sleepover
21: Midnight Talks
22: Fuck You
23: Poggers?
24: Shut Up And Kiss Me
25: Don't Baby Me Now
26: Road Trip
27: PHIL WATCH OUT
28: Shut Up And Let Me Sleep
29: Five Minutes
30: Braids
31: NUGGETS?
32: Race To Boba
33: Sunset
34: Luv
35: Say "Hi" Women
36: Go Fish
37: The Fair
38: The Necklace
39: Love You
40: Snow
41: I Like You Too
42: Burn
43: Skating Rink
44: UNO
45: WHAT IS UP CHAT!!?
46: Try Not To Laugh
47: Makeup
48: Secret Santa
49: Mistletoe
50: What's Wrong?
51: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (Not a chapter)
52: Editing and Cuddles
54: Merry Christmas
55: At Least Talk
56: Character Headcannons (not a chapter but will introduce spoilers maybe)
57: Important To Say
58: Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You
59: Drunk
60: 6:27 am
61: Jealous
62: Last Day
63: Alone Time
64: #1 Trending
65: Forget
66: Back Home
67: Anniversary
68: "I Love You"
69: Haha Funny Number, And Book Ended Lol

53: Secret Santa pt. 2

4.1K 192 288
By Ra1nWrites

AYOOOOOOOOO 100K AND DNF WILL APPEAR IN THIS BOOK BECAUSE CLOUT!!!! anyway angst and fluff is coming up so get ready, I'm not saying exactly which chapters thoooo.

Also drew mexican egirl named Reina, which means Queen in Spanish so goodbye.

Enjoy!!

___________

"OH YEAH!!" Tommy yelped getting up, he quickly ran to Y/n and gave her a quick kiss before running out the door with clothes. Y/n rolled her eyes as he dashed through the door.

__

(F/E/N: GUYS APPERANTLY RA1N HAS A TWITCH AND SHE WONT GIVE IT TO ME 😃)

(A/n: FUCK OFF YOU PISS KINK.)

Tommy and Y/n ran out to were everyone was sitting. Around a pile of bags and presents.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Tubbo beamed. Tommy returned the enthusiasm.

"Merry Christmas guys." Wilbur said. They sat down in the circle were the presents were.

"Finally we have everyone here, time to exchange gift!!" Phil said, rubbing his hands together. Dream and Sapnap silently celebrated while George was half asleep.

"We'll go with the secret Santa first?" Freddie asked. Phil nodded.

"Alright we'll go in a circle. Y/n you go first." Phil said, Y/n
remembered what she got and happily nodded.

"Here George." She said, George sluggishly opened the bag. To see a rubic cube.

(F/E/N: I CALLED IT! Wait did I make a bet? If I did then pay up whoever betted against me)

"That's not funny." George said. Y/n held in a laugh. Everyone was dying from laughter.

"That's messed up." Dream wheezed, Y/n couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing.

"Alright fuck me man, Tommy it's your turn." Y/n said, trying to compare herself. Tommy cleared his throat and grabbed his bag.

"This is for Ranboo. I still don't like you." Tommy said handing him the bag.

Ranboo happily opened it to see a half white and half back t shirt, as well as a couple of rings that were similar to the ones he wore regularly.

"Oh wow this is actually nice." Ranboo said admiring everything, To my rolled his eyes and embarrassingly looked at Y/n.

"No problem I guess." Tommy mumbled. Y/n chuckled,

"Alrighty my turn!!" Tubbo yelled. He picked up his back.

"I got Jack!!" Tubbo said, handing him the back. Jack quickly rummaged through the paper. He picked up a blue striped hoodie.

"WHOO LIKE MY MINECRAFT SKIN!!" He yelled happily, showing it to Niki.

"Thank you, I appreciate it Tubbo." Jack said, amused at the awesome hoodie.

"No problem big man." He said, everyone looked at Ranboo.

"Oh heyo, I got Ariadne." Ranboo said, picking up his present. He handed it to her. She happily smiled and thanked him before opening it up.

"Freddie told me you really like pink so I got you some hair pins and bracelets. I made this one!" Ranboo happily said, pointing to a beaded bracelet with her name on it. She happily marveled at them.

"THANK YOU!!" She gasped. Ranboo happily obliged. Freddie happily fangirled over the hair pins and bracelets with her.

"It's myyyyy turn." Wilbur said smugly. He picked up his bag.

"It's for the child." He said throwing it towards him, he caught it quickly.

"AM NOT A CHILD!!" He protested while ripping through the toy story themed wall paper.

(F/E/N: it's true he has a girlfriend now 😃)

(A/n: false guys at my school are children and have girlfriends 💀)

He opened the box to see two vinyls. He happily picked them up.

"NO FUCKING WAY??!!" Tommy yelled at the dics.

"Yup!" Wilbur said proudly.

"MELLOHI AND CAT! FUCK YOU DREAM!!" Tommy said, happily he lightly hugged the vinyls. Which were of course in their cases but still were cool.

(F/E/N: ARENT THOS THINGS FRAGGING EXPENSIVE)

(A/n: they are rich my guy)

"Alright Phil who'd you get?" Ranboo asked. He smiled.

"I got Sapnap actually." Phil said. It was an unusual duo but they respected the drip.

Sapnap tore through the paper to see vans, they were flame patterned.

"YOO PHIL POPPING OFF??!!" Sapnap yelled, marveling at the shoes. Phil chuckled.

"Thank you Phil." Sapnap said. Phil nodded.

"No problem mate." He said. The next person was Niki.

"I got Freddie." She said, giving him his gift.

He opened it to see a frog bucket hat.

"NOW I HAVE A FRIEND FOR MY FROG HAT AT HOME." Freddie said happily. Niki chuckled.

"THIS IS AMAZING!!" He yelled.

"Glad you like it." Niki chuckled. He nodded happily and plopped the hat on Ariadne's head.

Next up was Jack.

"I got Phil." Jack said he handed him the bag. Which contained a hardcore heart keychain.

(F/E/N: YO NO WAY I HAVE ONE! NOT HARDCORE BUT A MINECRAFT HEART I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY)

(A/n: Ayo that's pog as hell)

"Hardcore baby!" He said, dangling it.

"And matching necklace, pog." Phil said. He thanks Jack.

Next up was Dream.

"Oh yeah I got Niki." Dream said. Niki thanked him as she opened the present.

It had a sketchbook and drawing pens and pencils.

"You said you picked up drawing." Dream said. Niki awwed.

"Thank you Dream!!" She said happily. Dream smiled and everyone moved on.

Sapnap was next.

"I got Dream." Sapnap said, tossing the bag to him.

He caught it and quickly opened it. Inside was a new mouse and a lime green hoodie.

"YOOOO!!" Dream said, admiring the mouse. He clicked the buttons, Sapnap nodded.

"It lights up, and Bluetooth." He said proudly. Dream chuckled as he looked over at who was next.

(F/E/N: Ohhh. 💀 forgot they were rich for a second)

"It's Gogy's turn now!!" Tubbo sang. George grabbed a blue colored bag and handed it to Wilbur. He opened it up and happily hugged his present.

The bag contained of guitar picks, which all were a pretty blue. As well as a special pick with George's face on it.

"I'm never not going to use this one." Wilbur said, laughing at the gogy pick.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??!" Tommy yelled laughing, everyone took a glance at the pick.

"Gogy pick." Ranboo said. Everyone nodded.

"Alright, it's my turn!!" Freddie hummed. He grabbed his bag and happily gave it to Tubbo.

"Yooooooo!!" Tubbo yellled, pulling out a huge bee plushie.

"IT EVEN HAS A BUM!!" Tubbo yelled turning the bee around to see a little stinger. Freddie nodded proudly.

"A national treasure I know." Freddie said. Tubbo squished it as he happily thanked Freddie.

"And lastly it's Ariadne. With Y/n!" Freddie introduced. Ariadne happily handed her her present.

She opened it to see a mood ring. And a hoodie which was  F/c.

(A/n: f/c = favorite color)

(F/E/N: Ra1n they know this. They've read all your books already. And if they haven't- 👹🔪)

(A/n: some people are dumb)

"THANK YOU!!" Y/n smiled. Ariadne nodded happily.

"Look at the bottom of the bag." Ariadne said. Y/n scrounged around until, she found a bracelet. Which said.

"Only reason why I'm not gay is this dumbass." Y/n read out loud, she burst out laughing.

(F/E/N: STAN ARIADNE YOU ARE AMAZING)

"HEY!!" Tommy yelped at Ariadne. She chuckled as everyone agreed with the bracelet.

__________
Picture day is tomorrow so wish me luck 😭

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1082

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 21.9K 48
Hello, (Y/n)! In this book of oneshots, YOU are the main character. And it looks like a certain son of Hades has taken an interest in you *wink wink*
784K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
203K 9.3K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
29.6K 1K 16
You are a 20 year old female (sorry for the sexism) who just recently found a job as a video editor at some dudes office. Little did you know, that...