Can You Speak Up? (Deaf Tommy...

By Ra1nWrites

Hey it's me again, my 4th story!!! Here's the rundown if you're new. Female reader btw ____________ Y/n helps... More

1: The Girl In The Library
2: Crying Lightning
3: Shit We'll Be Late!!
4: Hearing Aid
5: Trouble
6: Adrianna
7: Principal's Office
8: Mum Don't Emberrass Me
9: Child
10: Science Homework
11: Piano
12: Blankets
13: Boba
14: Fuck Rule Three
15: Hazel
16: Snacks
17: Wanda Vision
18: Truth or Dare
19: I'm Sorry
20: Sleepover
21: Midnight Talks
22: Fuck You
23: Poggers?
24: Shut Up And Kiss Me
25: Don't Baby Me Now
26: Road Trip
27: PHIL WATCH OUT
28: Shut Up And Let Me Sleep
29: Five Minutes
30: Braids
31: NUGGETS?
32: Race To Boba
33: Sunset
34: Luv
35: Say "Hi" Women
36: Go Fish
37: The Fair
38: The Necklace
39: Love You
40: Snow
41: I Like You Too
42: Burn
43: Skating Rink
44: UNO
45: WHAT IS UP CHAT!!?
46: Try Not To Laugh
47: Makeup
48: Secret Santa
49: Mistletoe
50: What's Wrong?
51: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (Not a chapter)
53: Secret Santa pt. 2
54: Merry Christmas
55: At Least Talk
56: Character Headcannons (not a chapter but will introduce spoilers maybe)
57: Important To Say
58: Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You
59: Drunk
60: 6:27 am
61: Jealous
62: Last Day
63: Alone Time
64: #1 Trending
65: Forget
66: Back Home
67: Anniversary
68: "I Love You"
69: Haha Funny Number, And Book Ended Lol

52: Editing and Cuddles

4.4K 197 291
By Ra1nWrites

Quackity from las nevadas. I've been procrastinating for like 3 days so it's about time I do something with my life. Anyway hope you enjoy, I'll show my art later because I'm too lazy now so here you go.

Enjoy!!

_____________

As their lips touched Tommy held on to her waist as long as he could. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed. They both made it as if it was their last. They knew they would see each other tomorrow, but Y/n couldn't help but think the thought of the world ending tomorrow.

(F/E/N: if it was ending tomorrow I wouldn't have time for Ranboo's merch to come out and me to get it sadge)

Tommy found himself pushing his fingers into her hair as they kissed. Y/n finally pulled away, she lightly grabbed his face. She wiped the remainder of his tears and kissed his nose.

"You taste like Coca Cola." Y/n whispered. Tommy rolled his eyes. Tommy wiped his face and Y/n's cheek with his thumb.

(F/E/N: most people/ 80% water, Tommy/80% coke me/ 80% anything but water)

(A/n: 100% drugs.)

"I have to edit, but I'm glad we got this out of the way." Tommy smiled. Y/n nodded.

Tommy got up and sat on his chair. Y/n promptly sat on his lap with her arms wrapped around his waist.

Tommy held her close to him before opening his laptop. He kissed her cheek as she dug her face into the crook of his neck. He quickly got to work.

___________

Tommy had worked until he couldn't anymore. He managed to get 3 videos done, which was very good for only a couple of hours. But he ended up falling asleep.

Y/n woke up to see Tommy sound asleep holding her. She smiled to herself and pushed her face back to the crook of his neck.

Tommy slightly shuffled. Y/n didn't want to wake Tommy up, but she knew he would be uncomfortable. She just waited until he woke up.

She kissed his cheek and went back to sleep.

After a while Tommy woke up to Y/n. He forgot she was there and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist.

Y/n slightly groaned and lifted her head.

"Tommy?" She mumbled. Tommy didn't have his hearing aid in but looked over after feeling her move.

"Good morning." Tommy joked. Y/n chuckled and cupped her hands around his face.

She showered his face in kisses. Tommy chuckled while trying to swat her away.

(F/E/N: don't swat her but please- autograph the air around me )

Y/n chuckled and Tommy grabbed her hands, intertwining her fingers with his.

Tommy smiled as Y/n rested her forehead on his.

Y/n leaned in to kiss him, but was cut off by the door opening.

"AH WTF!!!" Y/n yelled. So loud even Tommy heard.

(F/E/N: DAMN THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD MUST HAVE HEARD /HJ)

(A/n: HE ISNT THAT DEAF MY GUY 💀💀💀 at least not yet... /j or /srs?)

"AHHH OH MY GOD." Jack yelled. He turned around covering his eyes.

Tommy rolled the chair to look at him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT??" Y/n asked panicky. She quickly got off Tommy's lap.

"Phil just wanted me to check on you guys." Jack said, still covering his eyes. Tommy was still stunned.

"TELL HIM WE ARE FINE!!" Y/n said, pushing Jack out the door. She slammed the door behind him, turning back to Tommy.

"Well fuck." Y/n said. Tommy burst out laughing. Y/n rolled her eyes and handed Tommy his hearing aid.

"Oh my god." Tommy said gasping for air, Y/n rolled her eyes and turned back to Tommy.

"It's 1:54 am." Y/n said, picking up her phone. Tommy didn't even realize how late it was.

"Tomorrow is Christmas." Tommy beamed. Y/n nodded.

"What did you get me lover boy?" Y/n asked. Tommy laughed.

"My presence." Tommy said, opening his arms. Y/n rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around Tommy's chest.

(F/E/N: my best friend joked she would get me Ranboo for my birthday and I knew it was a joke but I still felt disappointed when I didn't get to meet Ranboo 😃)

(A/n: Sadge, for my bday I'm getting more piercings because why not?)

She pulled him off the chair and threw him on the bed.

"AHH WTF!" Tommy yelled. Y/n laughed as she threw herself next to him.

"How did you even pick me up!!!??" Tommy asked. Y/n smiled.

"You're literally a stick, Ariadne could pick you up." Y/n said. Tommy rolled his eyes.

(F/E/N: yeah but all of us couldn't. We're all weak- except maybe Ra1n)

(A/n: *laughs in stick and short*)

"Don't be mean now." Tommy said. Y/n smiled and turned over to face Tommy. She planted a kiss on his cheek. Tommy smiled and quickly kissed her before actually shuffling to lay on the bed correctly.

Y/n quickly followed, and she cuddled up to Tommy.

"I love youuuuu." She sang, clinging on to him. He smiled.

"Love you toooo." He sang back. Y/n had forgot he sang.

"One day you'll have to sing me a song." Y/n said. Tommy smiled.

"Remind me about that." Tommy chuckled. Y/n smiled and kissed his jaw. Before soundly dozing off.

______________

Meanwhile Freddie and Ariadne.

(F/E/N: AHH YES MY FAVORITE POWER COUPLE)
___________

Freddie shuffled into bed next to Ariadne. He threw a blanket over her and planted a kiss on her forehead. She had fallen asleep before everyone else.

She opened her eyes to see Freddie and gave a soft blush and smile.

"Hey Freds." She murmured. Freddie smiled and lied down next to her.

"Hey Ari." He said. She smiled at the new nickname. Although she was nervous she tried not to show it, she turned towards Freddie and wrapped her arms around him. He did the same and held her in a tight cuddle.

"Good night." Freddie hummed. Ariadne blushed.

"Good night." She said. She had forgotten how tired she was.

And silently dozed off.

(F/E/N: George in disguise but nicer and better... WAIT- GEORGINA MY BELOVED)
__________

Next morning
_______

"TOMMY MY LOVE WAKE UP DUMBASS!!" Tommy woke to Y/n yelling. He quickly got up. He had forgotten to take out his hearing aid so he heard her well enough.

(F/E/N: Ra1n teach me smartness is it bad to leave your hearing aid in overnight or does it just die or have a breaking risk?)

(A/n: no it's fine, the hearing aid can last to 3-22 days though)

"What?" He asked confused. He rubbed his eyes and tiredly stretched. Y/n grabbed Tommy by the collar and kissed him.

Tommy was caught by surprise but kissed her back.

"IF THAT DIDNT WAKE YOU UP THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL!!" Y/n yelled. Tommy was still confused.

"For what though? What's today?" Tommy asked. Y/n glared at him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHATS TODAY??" Y/n yelled. Tommy shrugged typing to think.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS DUMBASS!!"

___________
Merry very early Christmas, or if you're reading this during Christmas merry Christmas I guess.

Enjoy more angst tho.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1238

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 76 6
Some family drama at Kim's mansion, about the Bangtan brothers growing up with their parents. This series will contain stories where the Bts boys ar...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.3K 107 20
You always thought you were an average 17 year old girl, but that was before you met some crazy white haired dork that had been watching you play wit...
1M 18K 46
Chastity, Aimee and Sadie have nothing in common other than the fact that all of them are sixteen and pregnant. None of them know how to cope until t...