Storm // Teen Wolf // Scott M...

By theprophet-chuck

This fic is officially discontinued as of May 2021! Check out the author's note at the end of the story for m... More

Disclaimer
The Hale Fire
Brown Eyes
Six Years Later
Photograph
Silver Bullet
Peter
Sweet Car
Tell Her
Argent
Father/Daughter/Son Talks
Stuck To Me Like Glue
Our Almost Kiss
Attack
Wolf Club
Leather Jacket
One Of Those Days
Hunters
No More Secrets
Allison
The Memories
Murder?
Grounded
What The Hale
The Game
Another Victory For Scott McCall
Something New
I Just Gotta Find Him
RAW?!
This Is Going To Be Awkward...
Oh, Yeah. Bowling. Yay.
Just Think About Me
Interrupting Some Much Needed Beauty Sleep
F
Speaking Of Stiles
--
Lydia
Red Flannel
A Bad Feeling
Discontinued | Author's Note

Epiphany

21.7K 691 96
By theprophet-chuck

"My mom's got a late shift tonight."

I held Scott's hand in mine as we slipped into his bedroom. He turned, shutting the door softly behind me.

I smiled softly. "So we're alone, then."

He grinned back. "We're alone," he confirmed.

I looked up into his warm brown eyes, reaching up with my fingers to trace his full mouth.

Scott stood there as I cupped his cheek with my palm, leaning up on my toes, my eyelids drooping.

I grinned as he closed the distance between us, his lips touching mine with a feverish passion.

I covered his hands with mine as they fell to my waist, his fingers pulling my hips closer to his.

I moved my lips against his mouth, my hands darting up to his chest when he gently pried my mouth open.

"Sawyer," he whispered as he drew back for a moment, to take a short breath of air. "Sawyer."

I pushed my hands against his chest, making him fall back onto the bed.

I easily straddled his waist, my hair falling like a curtain to hide us from the world.

Scott's brow furrowed as he stroked his thumb over my cheek. "Your eyes," he mumbled.

I frowned. "Huh?" I whispered, wondering why he was interrupting us.

He shrugging, giving me a crooked smile. "Your eyes are glowing," he said simply, flipping us over so that he'd pinned me to the bed.

I smiled shyly, propping myself up on my elbows. I feathered a kiss on his jaw, moving my lips to his neck slowly.

His fingers found my hair, lightly tugging to bring my mouth back up to his.

And I realized that I would never get used to this - the fluttering heartbeat, the sweaty palms, the kissing.

It would be an epiphany every single time.

My fingers flew over his skin, exploring every facet. I was sure our lips were swollen, but that didn't seem like a good enough reason to stop.

I nuzzled my nose against his shoulder, inhaling his masculine scent - it was calming.

Scott's fingers grazed the bottom of my shirt, and I quickly pulled the fabric over my head, flinging it across the room.

He hovered over me, his eyes having turned that bright shade of yellow I was beginning to love.

"I don't want you to do something you don't want to do," he whispered.

I chuckled, pulling him down to me. "Shut up and kiss me, Scott," I murmured, my hearing focusing in on his heartbeat. It was going a mile a minute - making my own heart beat faster.

Scott shut up and kissed me.

+

I was curled up against Scott's side, his arms around me. My forehead was resting on his shoulder, his fingers playing with the ends of my hair.

"Sawyer?" He whispered. I lifted my head, smiling at him.

"You're a good kisser," he blurted out, his cheeks turning pink. I couldn't stop a giggle escaping my mouth, dimpling.

"So are you," I whispered. He grinned, our breath mixing as we breathed.

It wasn't an intimate position, at least, not to two almost fully clothed teenagers - it was quiet, and calm.

We were just enjoying each other.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...