Reckless. Reader X Overhaul...

By ghost_foe

This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - COMPLETE
!!! Authors Note !!!
Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 33

2.8K 80 20
By ghost_foe

A/N: Reminder, this is an 18+ story. This chapter is going to be contained with detailed descriptions of mature themes and continued from chapter 32. It will be once again, a really long chapter.
If you're underage, a prick, fuck off.

-

-

-

Your P.o.v:

Kai had pulled me on the edge of the bed and flipping me over onto my stomach with my legs dangling off the bed. I look behind me and Kai is staring down at me as he towered over me with his gloved hand rising up and down my hip. I yelp in pain as I felt a stinging sensation on my ass, kai had smacked me.

"Oh my, what a lewd face you have. You must love the pain huh? From looking at you're pretty face, you definitely do. Awwh, is that really all from my effect?" Kai is certainly mocking me from how I look after the first round.

I nod my head and Kai leans in to kiss me, slowly but deeply as he smacked my ass again; making me moan this time and his dick twitch that's resting on my ass. I move my arm behind me then I felt his dick within my grasp, I stroked his it as he thrusted into my hand at a slow pace while he bit onto my bottom lip and pulling it before clashing his lips back onto mine. He growled deeply into my mouth as his tongue travelled into mine. As our tongues pressed up onto one another, I fought back with sucking onto his tongue and I hear him whimper and felt his dick pulsing in my hand. As I slowly pull away just to tease him, I see a bright blush plastered on his face as his mouth hanged open a bit. I smile and giggle,

"Now looks like you're the one, to have a lewd face, Kai" I smiled and he chuckled lightly as I felt a harsh stinging sensation on my ass again but Kai's hand never left but had gripped onto my ass and smacked me once again that made me wince into a moan.

He stood up and lifted my leg onto the bed, my knee bending to my comfort. I look behind me while feeling his hands gripping and massaging my ass. He looked back at me, smiling while his tongue slid on his fang and winked at me. I felt my heart beating faster, my stomach was full of butterflies and my face heated up, from just the way he looked at me like that.

His hands travelled up to my love handles and while positioning himself he looked down at me. Without warning he rammed his dick all the way in, causing me to gasp sharply and grip onto the sheets. He flung his head up, groaning deeply as he gripped onto my lower hips.

"Oh-mygod, y/n. After all that, you're still tight as ever. Forfucks-sakes" Kai grumbled as he pulled out to the tip and slamming it in till he bottomed out.

He lifted my ass up and started fucking me relentlessly as he pulled my ass toward to him as well and smacking it as hard as he could that started hurting like hell but with his dick thrusting so deep and with the stinging pain on my ass, it was as though he sent me through ecstasy. Especially when I hear him grunting and growling like he craved more, my pussy was soaking from the way he sounded. I breathed heavily but my moaning filled the room and my leg that's on the bed, began getting sore from trying to keep it in place because of how hard Kai is fucking me, I couldn't help but my leg fell over the bed.

I feel his hands travelling up my hips and his weight shifting upon my back but he didn't stop thrusting deeper inside. I laid the left of my face on the bed as I gripped onto the sheets once I felt that same feeling, forming below my stomach. Kai grabbed onto my left hand, interlocking his fingers with mine and his face in the curve of my neck, I hear him grunting and breathing heavily that sounded so lovely and was a major turn for me.

"You always feel so perfect for me darling, you're such a good girl for me huh? How you always take it so rough just how I like it" he spoke so dominantly while pounding his dick deeper inside and feeling his dick throbbing.

He kept all his weight on me while feeling his right hand traveling under and below my belly then his finger reached my clit that sent shockwaves up my spine and he began using circler motions around my sensitive clit, all while thrusting his dick inside that seemed to twitch everytime i moan. I soon catch myself in a mix of moaning and whimpering from all the stimulation happening in my body that I came onto his dick and once I did I hear him whimpering beside my ear.

Holy mother fucking shit, hearing him whimper like that makes me want to fuck him.

Kai removes his hand and I whine at the lost touch from my clit. I look behind and see him sucking on his fingers. He hadn't let go of our interlocked hands and used it to steady himself while he fucked me until the room was filled with moaning, grunting, and smacking here and there. His hand were on my ass but had traveled up my spine and his fingers grazing my scalp then he grabs a handful of my hair, pulling it so suddenly that now my breasts were in the air and his mouth near my ear.

"Ohf-fucking, fuck y/n. Your pussy tightens on my fucking dick everytime you cum baby. You're mine... all mine, yeah?" Kai breathed out as he kissed my shoulder and trailing up to my neck as he let's go of my hair and grips onto my neck, choking me while grunting harshly next to my ear that was a melody to me.

"Yes baby, yes" I moan out while feeling Kai grip onto my hand, pressing our interlocked hands into the bed and taking his dick out to the tip and ramming it in deeply.

My eyes roll in the back of my head as I felt such high intensity of ecstasy running through my body that I hadn't noticed I came on his dick again while my breath is caught in a hitch. My eyes are shut tightly trying to catch my breath when suddenly Kai pulled out and flipped me onto my back. I open my eyes; staring into those clouded lustful eyes that were trailing down my body and his hands gripped onto my hips, pushing me higher into the center of the bed.

Kai came crawling above me and even though my legs were weak and shaking I wrapped them around his hips while he lowered himself to where his chest were on mine, with lips just lightly grazing each other and he uses his left hand to travel behind my tangled hair only for him to push my head up and kiss him so lazily but yet passionately. As for his other hand he teasingly ran the tip of his fingers up and down my belly before slowly reaching down to my heated cunt. He used his middle and point finger to fuck me while his thumb massaged my wet clit that made me have a mix of a moan and a shaky breath into Kai's mouth, it must have effected him because his dick twitched on my inner thigh.

Kai's lips were soft but our kissing wasn't, it was the most sloppy make out session I've never had but yet I fell inlove with it. And with him fucking me with his fingers are steadily putting my breathing to normal but keeping the high, up, Along with my body heated like crazy. Kai is breathing heavily into my mouth, I'm moaning into his while a small dribble of our saliva leaks down in the corner of my mouth which was surprising since my mouth felt dry from panting. Kai keeps fucking me with his fingers at a slow pace as he pulled his lips away and stares into my eyes. He nods lazily.

"Open your mouth" he demanded and it caught me off guard.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"Open your mouth for me like a good girl you are, yeah?" he smirks as I open my mouth, still confused. Kai then spits into my mouth.

"Swallow it baby" he snickers and i do as I'm told, immediately finding it so fucking hot.

"Ahh... such a good girl you are. You like that, don't you? Of course you do" he praised then places his soft lips on mine, kissing so deeply and slowly, before pulling his fingers out.

He pulls away from our kiss, staring at me with those beautiful captivating golden eyes while he sucked the juices off his fingers without breaking eye contact then licks his own lips.

"What a delicious taste you have miss L/n, I hope I don't get addicted. If I did, I'd have you every night" he spoke smoothly then hovered closely above me and his fingers massaged my scalp while having his whole length sliding up my clit then the tip grazed down my folds, making me shudder from the slow but intense sensation because my clit is still sensitive.

As kai lined himself up, he pushed his dick, deep inside. Making me gasp sharply and moaning out loudly while my nails lightly dug into his skin.

My breath was rapid as Kai took a short break before his hard dick fucked me at a pace he found pleasurable for the both of us while he tightened his grip of my hair with his left hand. He moved his lips down to my neck and kissing ever so deeply, giving small love bites here and there before moving onto my shoulder and marking his teeth into my skin. His right hand travelled down to my thigh, carressing it like in a way he was telling me I was doing good without having to say so. Kai lifted my leg higher up and suddenly smacking my ass, leaving that same stinging sensation I've grown to love. He let's go of my thigh and uses his hand to steady himself as he lowered himself to suck on my breast while teasingly biting on my nipple. Pain, pleasure was coursing through my veins, my clit is sensitive to where my legs are struggling to stay on Kai's hips. My nails dug even deep into Kai's back and with that, kai bit even harder onto my shoulder but that seemed to excite him since he thrusted harshly inside my heated cunt.

"Ohmygod! Fuck-fuck! Shi- Kai! Kai- icantbaby" I moaned loudly but yet mumbling the words as I felt another high forming below my belly and with everything Kai is doing to me, I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet.

"Come on baby I can't understand you, use your words" his words were smooth but deep in lust that made me cum right on the spot and onto his dick that made his dick start throbbing inside and Kai began moaning quietly while whimpering.

He looked up at me, immediately kissing me so sloppy but yet passionately while he breathed into my mouth and his tongue lathering on mine.

"Oh... fuck.. fucking- shit, y/n my baby. Ugghh-my god! Everything about it so perfect, you're perfect for me y/n" he groans deeply as he let go of my hair and he pulled out; my legs falling onto the bed as they shook uncontrollably.

Kai had his legs beside my hips with his dick in his hand, stroking it at his pace while he used his other hand to grip onto my scalp of hair and lifting it to see him right in the front and center of him jacking off.

"Baby- baby be a good girl and open your fucking mouth y/n" he groans deeply as he flung his head back and as soon as I opened my mouth with my tongue out, kai let's out a deep growl vibrating in his throat that his adams apple seemed to move a bit and groans deeply as his hot seed explodes onto my breasts, my tongue and parts of my face.

His chest was rising high up and low while he slowly stroked his twitching dick. He looks down at me and grins as he chuckled because he saw me swallowing his seed and licking the rest off my lips.

"And you say i had a lewd face? When you're the one with all my cum over your pretty face. You did a lovely job my baby" he spoke as he got off of me and grabbed a clean towel then wiped his seed off of me.

My body is exhausted and aching from a high that was like none other that lasted differently in a way I fell in love with. While kai picked me up in his arms i didn't notice he was running a warm bath when he had grabbed a towel. He lowered us into the warm bath that eased my aching body while Kai scrubbed my body with the body wash he had gotten for me, awhile ago. As I laid in between his legs and my back on his chest, I felt completely safe.

"My Darling, are you alright?" He asked softly beside my ear and I nodded while my eyes were shut as I felt myself getting tired and Kai saw so he kept pecking kisses on my cheek, my neck and my shoulder, all while saying sweet nothings into my ear that seemed to lull me into a deep relaxation.

I hadn't noticed I fell asleep because now I'm fully cleaned and moisturized while wearing only Kai's shirt. Right on cue, he came through the door with a snack, a water bottle and a pill bottle. He helped me take what I needed and even slipped an underwear he had gotten. I look at the bed I sat on, it's clean and I look up at Kai who is only in his boxers.

"You passed out in the tub but I took care of you, Darling. I even cleaned the bed while you were asleep on that chair there" he cleared up the situation as he helped me get under the covers and this time, he cuddled me into his arms while he massaged my scalp and saying how well I did and that he was proud, along with many other things but I was already feeling myself getting into deeper sleep and being comfortable within his arms that provided warmth.

-

-

Credits to the artist: ms_masked
On Twitter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
3.9K 78 21
Kirishima Eiji is an 18 year old private academy student who works at a small cosplay cafe. Summer vacation is coming up and her best friend offers h...
6.6K 196 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
10.8K 120 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...