Reckless. Reader X Overhaul...

By ghost_foe

This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - COMPLETE
!!! Authors Note !!!
Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 32

2.8K 81 26
By ghost_foe

A/N: Reminder, this is an 18+ story. This chapter is going to be contained with detailed descriptions of mature themes. This was a long waited Chapter, dedication of just smut I've been wanting to do, so if you're underage, a prick, dont like my writing style,
Respectfully Fuck off.
F.Y.I, I promise, this chapter will definitely be longer than the rest and continue onto chapter 33

-

-

-

Your P.o.v:

Overhaul had a low growl forming in his throat after I nod in approval. He didn't even kiss me right away and with those eyes, it's as though he's looking at me like I'm prey; like a lion staring down at a zebra. And just like a lion, Kai was taking his time to attack. He let go of my wrists and got off the bed.

"Lay front and center of the bed, arms up on the headboard too" Overhaul demanded and with the excitement running through me, I do as I'm told.

He stripped off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He picked up his tie off the ground and fumbled through the drawer; pulling out an eye mask?

Overhaul crawled on top of me; sitting on my legs as he grabbed my wrists and tied my hands together then into the head board.

"Do you know why I am doing this, Darling?" He finally broke the tension in the air full of... well lust.

I shook my head as I watched him tie my hands together onto the headboard, I can barely wiggle my wrists about. Overhaul hovers above me as he set the eye mask ontop of my forehead and his hand on my cheek with his thumb caressing my bottom lip.

"Because baby, ever since I met you; I've been wanting you like crazy. But, you denied me at first, had hickies on yourself so, as rightfully so i; took it as a challenge to see how long you can wait. But in the car on our date, my my. It showed me you really are a needy one. Then we stopped seeing each other for a month and within it, you hung out with another male... do you know what I'm saying?" He asked as his golden eyes are fixed on mine.

"No, sir" I said and with that, I felt his dick twitch through his boxers and against my thigh.

Overhaul slowly pushed his gloved finger into my mouth and I open my mouth to suck on it. His dick twitched again. Overhaul grinned, sighing as he looked up then looked back at me.

"My darling, you've had me sexually frustrated since the start. So tonight, I'm going to relieve it until I'm satisfied. You have the choice to back out now though, what do you say?" He asked me.

"Please fuck me, Kai" I begged him.

"That's my good girl" he kissed me deeply before setting the mask on my eyes.

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, then again I never once did in my life. But this, this is something i won't regret. Hopefully.

I felt Overhaul crawling down a bit and using his knee to spread my legs. His hand were on my thigh to lift it up and I felt him pushing his bulge push up against my clit, even while still wearing my pants and underwear it gave me the sensation I needed again but then I felt his lips on my neck, kissing so deeply to the point he's almost sucking on it while he used free hand to steady himself.

He's definitely taking it slow to fucking tease me here, god I hate him because it's fucking working.

I moaned as I felt him push up against me then whimpered at the lost sensation. I felt kai sucking harshly onto my neck; 1, 2, 3. 3 love bites on my neck- 4th on my breast. He slipped off my bra and I felt him standing on his knees, I can't see him but I can feel his eyes burning into my skin. He laid his hands on my ribcage, slowly raised them up to my breasts and massaging them.

"No matter what your tits look like baby, they're beautiful and mine. Because you do have nice tits and they indicate when you're turned on, even now" Overhaul used between his fingers to pinch my nipples a bit too harsh that made me yelp in pain but even then, fuck I love it.

Overhaul leaned down and his mouth latched onto my breast, sucking on it as his hand is massaging and pinching my other breast. His teeth grazed on my nipple, obviously teasing me with pain but he nippled on it, giving me both pain and sexual pleasure. He must've gotten bored because he crawled down but sucking onto my body, as if he wants everyone who even sees a glance at my skin, that I'm already marked and taken. He stopped at my panty line with his thumbs digging into my pants and slowly pushing them down.
I felt him sit back onto his knees and placing my legs onto his shoulders but spreading my thighs. It's hard to tell if he's staring at my whole body or my pussy because I literally cannot see him and with him being agonizing slow, it's frustrating me and making me feel so small and vulnerable, even making my body tremble from the intensity of how much power he holds over me.

He massaged on my left thigh and kissed near my knee, slowly moving inwards and as he did he started sucking onto my inner thigh. He moved even closer that now, I can feel his breath onto my panties. He dropped my legs to the side and guided them to spread apart.

"You have such cute panties on Y/n, if not mistaken, I take it as in you were going to see someone?" He asked as he fiddled with my panty line.

I shook my head as I realized, I didn't know this really is taking a toll on me because my breathing was getting heavier and I'm pretty sure my pussy is soaking.

"N-no, I wasn't. I promise. I just really like these panties. I swear, they're my favorite" I gulped.

"Favorite, you say? How sad" He then ripped off my panties and I felt him lower himself.

I was going yell at him for that but his tongue lathered around my clit and catching my breath into a moan. His tongue kept lapping onto my clit while he slid his two fingers inside, curving them to hit my g-spot almost immediately and kept pumping his fingers that it felt too much already, I can feel that same feeling forming below my stomach and Kai hasn't slowed his pace, either. I felt myself cumming soon and Kai had noticed because he moaned into my clit then lightly sucked on it, making the situation worse, or better? I then came onto his fingers and he didn't stop. My legs are shaking from my clit being sensitive and his tongue circling around it and still sucking it; i arch my back to pull away from him but he used free hand to grip onto my hip to pull my clit back onto his lips. I hear him groan as he pulled his fingers out, only for him to stick his tongue inside and using his thumb in a circular motion over my clit.

"Fucking, my god y/n. You taste so fucking delicious. If I knew before, I'd have to eat you in that car" He growls as his tongue trailed up back onto my clit without pulling away.

Now my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I felt another high coming, soon after cumming onto his fingers again.

"Darling, stop shaking your legs and let me eat in peace" he mumbled as he proceeded to suck onto my sensitive clit.

I'm breathing heavily at this point, moaning even louder that Kai's subordinates are probably hearing but even then i can't think straight. He stops and even feeling overstimulated, I whimper at the lost touch. To which I can hear him chuckle lightly.

"Ohhh.. such a good girl you are, my baby, you did so well on this first round. I'm glad" Kai snickers as I left him place my limp, shaking legs onto his shoulders and leaning forward. As he did, I felt the tip of his dick slide onto my sensitive clit and making me gasp.

"K-kai, please. Please I'm begging you, take this eye mask off. I wanna see you please" I begged him as my voice is high and sweet from the long waited sensation I craved from him.

"Why is that? I think it's better this way because only I, can only see you in your truest and gorgeous form. I'm a bastard Y/n, what can I say; I wish to be the only person to see you like this baby. Not even you" kai laughs but then inhaled deeply and pushed the tip in slowly that made me wince.

Oh God, oh fuck... fuck. Fuck. Only his tip is fucking huge-

I gasp sharply as I felt Kai's body leaning forward to where I can feel his panting breath on my lips and his dick sliding in slowly, fuck it's huge. I moan in pain, breathing heavily, fuck I'm like this and only half his dick is in.

"Oh- fucking, shit. Baby, god.. god you're so fucking tight, this pussy's-so t-tight" kai groans as he tried to steady his breathing as he kept going, only for him to stop. He exhales sharply and whimpers as quietly as he can.

"K-kai, fuck me. Plea-" before I could say more, I gasp sharply in pain as Kai pushed his dick all the way in so suddenly that even he is breathing heavily and even growling at this point.

The pain was harsh but pleasure came washing in as Kai pulled out slowly, only then again to push it all the way in. I hadn't noticed it was all too much because I felt tears sliding down my face then Kai let my legs slide, lazily onto his hips. He kissed me deeply as he began fucking me slowly and keeping his weight on me.

"Baby, you're doing so good baby. Keep going, just like that my darling" kai chuckled as he picked up the pace a bit then I felt him licking on my tear stained face.

"Fuck darling, even your tears taste fucking good" I felt kai's dick slipping out of me and sliding his wet dick up to my clit, practically massaging it.

He positioned himself before pushing it all the way back in, making himself growl and slowly pulling away. Feeling the sudden piercing sensation was overwhelming, that my nails gripped onto anything till I gripped onto Overhauls Tie.

"Fucking shit, y/n! Fuck, you're pussy is practically sucking me in without having to push my fucking dick in" he groans so deeply.

Before he pulled out, he kissed me passionately even while we're both moaning and breathing like crazy but we don't even care. He then lays his head on my shoulder as he pushes himself back in, now fucking me at a pace that was accelerating. I hear him growling as he gripped onto my thigh and lifting it up while slamming in harder, each time he bottomed out. The sensation was too much that I felt myself cumming before saying it, I can't even think straight and my body is heating it, everything is so unpredictable especially when I felt his dick twitch inside me.

"Fucking please Kai! Please, pl-please I'm begging you to take the tie off" I moaned out, pleading him but all I hear him is moaning softly into my ear each time his dick was fully in. while squirming below him I tried to free myself from his tie but it only tighten even more.

"I want to feel you, kai please! I want you!" I begged him again as he grabbed my other thigh and lifting it to get even deeper, making me moan and whimper from the overstimulation.

"Y/n baby, shutup" he growled beside my ear as he began fucking me even harder at a pace that made my legs shake uncontrollably again that he had to grip onto, to keep it in the position he wanted to.

"F-fuck, my baby. Fuck! You feel so fucking good... shit, y/n, we shoulda done this from the start" he breathed out and began to kiss my cheek while tears fell. He groans heavily as he then bit onto my neck, at this point it almost didn't phase me since the way Kai is fucking me; it's like he got me mind fucked.

Kai growls even louder as I felt him rise above me while still pumping his dick inside me, only for him to pull it out and I felt his hot seed spreading on my belly. I hear him breathing heavily as his dick rested on my clit and twitched from cumming.

"You were amazing my darling. You did so fucking good my baby, so fucking good Y/n" he praises as he kissed me on my lips, my neck then my breast.

I felt his weight getting off the bed while I'm still tied and blindfolded but I felt a cool towel wiping down my belly.

"Y/n, baby. Are you alright?" Kai asked as I lazily nod my head while my body is still trembling from the biggest high I've never felt. Kai undoes his tie around my wrists and taked off the blindfold.

"Good girl, now drink this" Kai said as he lift my body up to the headboard and giving me a water bottle.

I looked at Kai, seeing him with a blush across his cheeks and nose. He looked exhausted, even then he still smiled at me. He took off the blanket and he sat in front of me, inspecting any bruising and there was; on my wrists.

"I'm sorry my Darling, I promise to treat it after we're done okay baby?" He looked up at me with sincere eyes. I nod.

"W-wait, we're going again?" I breathed out as my body trembled again after hearing that. Kai smirks as he grabbed onto my thighs, pulling me onto the edge of the bed.

"Why of course, I never said I was done Darling" Kai snickers as his eyes clouded up with lust again.

-

-

Credits to the artist: saitokinako
On Twitter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 12.1K 98
-18+ FIC- Y/N is a quirkless artist, working in the backstreets in a tattoo studio owned by herself. It's a pretty uneventful life of drawing, clean...
1.1K 36 17
แด›ส€แดœ๊œฑแด›โ„ข ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ. ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ? An infamous villain by the name of Dabi meets a bartender who he feels almost drawn...
6.3K 196 15
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
5.9K 298 22
A MirioXReader fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you okay?" "I am now." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N Todoro...