Maryam's Beautiful Story

By Maarryyama

The life of a young teenage girl changes forever as she embarks on the journey of her life. She's Mar... More

Prologue
The niqabi girl
Strange girl
Destiny
Heartbeat
The proposal
Babym ❤️
The wedding ♥️
Weird girl😳😳
Not an update
Mami ❤️
Revelation
Suprise
The question
The visit
Graduation and promp
New life
Acceptance ❤️
❤️❤️❤️♥️
Threat
😭😭😭😭😭
Khair ❤️
Trip
shocked
Encounter
27
28
Outing
31
Finale
Epilogue ❤️
pictures
Bye
New story alert
Author's note
6k🎉🎉🎉
10k🥳🎉💃💃💃💃💃

Accident

216 50 0
By Maarryyama

Zayn's pov
       I had to travel urgently to Chad and so, Maryam requested she stays at home some home and I agreed.
      She went to her friend's birthday and I must say, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful 😘😍yeah she sent me the pictures and after she was back, I called her and we talked for a very long time until Maryam fell asleep and I smiled at how childish she could be 😂😂
     I wanted to surprise Maryam and so, I didn't tell her I was coming back today, I got ready and left to the airport. We boarded the plane and flew back to Nigeria.
        I was too eager to get home and see my love that I didn't even bother to call the driver. I hired a cab and we left for Maryam's house and suddenly, the driver lost control as the brakes stopped working completely 😭I started reciting all the supplications that came to my mind and before I knew it, the car tumbled and caught fire and that was when I lost consciousness.

Stroll

Keep moving

And here it is😂😂

Maryam's pov
         I was sitting in the balcony sipping my coffee while checking some mails and then I heard my phone ringing and at first, I wanted to ignore it but then, it's my personal phone and only a few people have access to the number and so, I picked it up and was surprised to see it was Zayn calling cos he told me he would be in a meeting by this time and so, I picked up saying "you're out already or did you miss me 😍"?my words got stuck as I heard noise in the background then I heard someone saying he's dead.
       The phone slipped out of my hand and I ran bumping into mama on the way but I couldn't care less and so, she followed me and I entered the car and zoomed off to the hospital, I was driving so very recklessly and it was only by the grace of the almighty that we reached the hospital safely.
       I didn't finish parking the car as I ran into the hospital and that was when I saw Zayn's lifeless body being rolled into the accident and emergency ward.

   Innalillahi wa Inna ilahi raji'un

"Baby?"mama called in utter panic.
   I was trying as hard as I could to stop myself from hyperventilating. I took deep breaths trying to even out my breathing.
       I followed them and I was shocked to see the state Zayn was in. He was unrecognizable, scratches covered his body and his face was swollen.
  O my Allah please let him be okay.
     Sitting in the waiting room felt like a hundred years when it has only been 2 hours and mama called Mami and told her and she came immediately.
      I was tired of waiting and so, I went to the masjid and I cried when my forehead met the ground in sujood, I cried and cried and prayed to the Almighty.
I cried harder when I remembered our last conversation with Zayn and how he kept telling me he loves me.
         I went back inside and saw Zarah and Nana in the waiting area.
Nancy and zarah wrapped me in a comforting hug saying insha Allah he will be okay they whispered and I said insha Allah.
   "You can't leave me now Zayn"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 319 23
In the halls of The Almighty School in London, picture a diverse group. There's a Muslim girl, recently arrived and clueless, alongside, an atheist g...
226K 4.8K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
176K 16.4K 73
Highest Ranking..../22-03-2020/ #2 in Nigeria #1 in Maryam #1 in Kareem #5 in Wattpad banters #16 in Muslimah #25 in Spiritual #41 in Watty #84 in Mi...
44.5K 12K 75
The choices teenagers make... Some choose to smoke Some choose to steal Some choose to be bullies to defend themselves Some end up getting pregnant...