Brothers Best Friend - Zach H...

Oleh Issythebunny

What happens when Zach finds himself in love with Daniel's sister, Y/N Seavey? Will he protect her or protec... Lebih Banyak

Authors Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 8

1.2K 19 3
Oleh Issythebunny

(Y/NS POV)//8TH MAY 2020//

It's been a few hours and Adam hasn't given me my phone back. We are all talking and just laughing when Adam jumps up from the bed.

"He texted back!" He smiles. "He says Y/N can you give Adam my number, he is such a hottie."

Adam turns to me and we all laugh.

"Give me the phone Adam." I laugh.

He hands me the phone sadly.

Hey Y/N, I'm glad your okay. Liam doesn't deserve you anyway, please don't ever loose yourself over a boy, if he really loves you he would love you for yourself not what he makes of you. Keep those friends close, I think they are the best thing for you.

I smile he was so protective.

"Awww, he is so caring!" Lillian says i aww.

"He is hot and caring god damn!" Katie says flopping back on the bed.

"Did anyone read the part where he likes us!?" Adam says smiling.

"Of course he likes you guys. You care about me." I smile at them.

They all tackle and hug me.

"We love you Y/N!" They all yell.

"I love you too!" I yell.

We all laugh before continuing our fun night.

//10TH MAY 2020//

I walk into Corey's birthday party. He didn't mind me partying before. I got permission to go this party because I knew most people there. I walk in with Daniel and Christian and Corey greets us at the door.

"My favourite Seavey!" Corey says hugging me ignoring my brothers.

"Happy birthday!" I yell as we pull away.

"Thank you beautiful girl." He smiles.

"I guess I'll say hi to you two." He says sarcastically to the boys.

He hugs them and we continue to walk through the house finding our other friends. Daniel and Christian leave me to go hangout with some girls and Corey comes running to me.

"You should not be alone tonight!" He says with a gasp.

"Why?" I laugh.

"I don't know." He laughs.

We start having a wonderful conversation.

"So how's the boyfriend?" He asks.

"Oh Umm, we broke up." I say looking down.

"He didn't cheat did he!? I've seen that look down before." Corey says shaking his head.

"Yeah he did." I say quietly.

"What a bitch." Corey says crossing his arms.

"Don't worry Y/N there's lots more fish in the sea." He laughs. "One will love you for you."

"Thank you Corey." I smile up at him.

"Anytime mini Seavey. Now go and have fun!" He says running off to JC.

I laugh at his drunk ability.

"Y/N!?" I hear from behind me.

Nezza and Franny run to me. I laugh and we spend the rest of the party dancing and singing.

(ZACHS POV)

I was worried about Y/N being here. I haven't seen her since I watched her leave the party the other day crying. Corey comes over to me and puts his arm around me.

"What's on your mind little man?" He asks.

"Oh nothing." I say looking down at my drink.

"Come on, tell me!?" He begs.

"Fine but I'm telling any names." I say to him.

"All good. Tell me the story!" He says with a smile like a little child.

"There's this girl and I've known her for years, she's like my little sister so I can't help but be protective of her. The other day stuff happened and something came over me but nothing like it usually does. I didn't react to a situation like I should have, I reacted in a completely different way because I knew she got hurt." I say rubbing my eyes.

"What did you do?" He asks.

"She was cheated on so I found the boyfriend and yelled at him and pushed him around a little." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

Corey's jaw drops.

"So you don't think of her as a little sister anymore but more in a romantic way?" Corey asks with a sympathetic smile.

"Kind of." I admit.

He had no idea who I was talking about.

"Dude, protect her! It sounds so stupid but if you really like her and want something to happen protect her. Be a person she confines in. Be someone she talks to when she needs someone." Corey says. "She doesn't have to know you like her till your ready but just being there will make it a lot smoother."

I nod my head, he knew what I was talking about.

"Thanks dude." I say smiling at him.

"And remember when doing it were protection!" He says slapping my back

I laugh. Before he walks off though he stops.

"But dude, I'm being extremely serious here. If you care about her don't hurt yourself and her by ignoring those feelings, if it was me I'd do anything for her to smile and protect her, no matter the situation." He says giving me a look.

"Your right, thank you Corey." We do a bro hug before he runs to a crowd of people yelling his name.

Through he was drunk, he had a point. Corey was always amazing at giving advice and he just gave me the best advice ever. I go and enjoy the party when I see Y/N sitting outside on the phone.

"Adam I'm not giving him your number." She laughs.

I could hear mumbling from her phone as she laughs more.

"Adam, Zach doesn't want your number!" She says shaking her head laughing.

My eyes widen and she looks at me.

"Adam, shut up, I've got to go." She says. "Bye, I love you too."

She gulps pushing her phone into my back pocket.

"Adam likes me?" I chuckle.

"That's none of your business." She giggles.

"I'm sure it isn't, anyway why are you sitting out here?" I ask.

"Adam called me so I stepped outside to answer the phone." She says nodding her head.

"How's the other two?" I ask.

"They are good, Lillian is out with Riley tonight and Katie's having a family night." She says.

"I like those kids." I say to her.

We share a smile as we both walk inside. That's when it hit me.

"Y/N." I say as she starts to walk back to the girls.

"Yeah?" She smiles.

"Give Adam my number." I smirk.

"I'm not giving him your number so you can mess with him." She says giving me the eyes.

"No, he gives good advice, I think he's a cool guy." I say giving her the same eyes back.

I was about to say, give him my number so I can check up on you with one of your closest friends.

"Okay I will, but if you hurt him I'll kill you." She laughs.

"I'll hold you to that." I chuckle.

She smiles at me and I smirk as she walks away.

"ZACH!" I hear.

I turn around and see Jack running at me.

"Dude are you okay?" I laugh.

"No man guess what!?" He says with a tone.

"What?" I say.

"Daniel's saying another hour before we all have to leave!" He rolls his eyes.

"Jack it's 12:30." I chuckle. "We can't party all night." 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

614K 15K 54
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 daniel seavey sees a girl at his concert and decides to make her happier
449 28 11
This story is about a girl (Daniel's little sister) who moves to California to live her brother and his new band. But she meets one of his friends an...
2.3K 40 26
When Lizzie Marais meets her brother's new band mates, she is drawn to one in particular. But what happens when Jonah says that Lizzie is off limits?
33.6K 1.1K 18
↝ jack x zach - a story in which a young boy is attracted to the school's bad boy but is far too afraid to admit it. ❦ this story gets dirty at times...