[OLD] Luna Mew Light Johto Jo...

By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Xx BOOK 2: Sequel to 'Luna Mew Light Kanto Journey' Xx Xх Second FanFiction Story! хX Luna Mew Light is a you... More

Prologue: Before Johto
Character Profile
Chapter 1: Johto Starters and Meeting Casey
Chapter 2: Forest. Cherrygrove and Castallia City!
Chapter 3: Capturing Chikorita! Primo and Violet Gym!
Chapter 4: Meet Cyndaquil and Kurt. Azalea Gym Battle!
Chapter 6: Noctowl, Savage Skarmory and Len Town
Chapter 7: Tyrogues Evolutions, Goldenrod City and Pokéathlon
Chapter 8: Bug Catching Contest! The Dojo and The Wannabe Trainer
Chapter 9: Fishing Contest! Beauty Contest! Grass Pokémon Tournament!
Chapter 10: The Burned Tower History and Ecruteak City Gym!
Chapter 11: Meeting Todd Again and Articuno!
Chapter 12: The Naughty Murkrow Thief! The Dunsparce Swarm! Brock is Sick?!
Chapter 13: A Sumo Competition? Electric Company. A Cunning Smergle and Kecleon?
Chapter 14: The Light House! Shuckle Group and Cianwood Gym!
Chapter 15: Whirl Islands Adventures Start!
Chapter 16: The Water Pokémon Poachers?! The Wild Corsola! The Silver Wing!
Chapter 17: The Whirl Cup Competition Begins!
Chapter 18: Lugia's Arc
Chapter 19: Tomo 10th Birthday! The Aircraft? Back to Olivine Gym!
Chapter 20: Meeting Ho-Oh and The Three Legendary Beasts Face-to-Face!
Chapter 21: The Extreme Pokémon Race! Meet Phanpy! The Loyal Ninetails!
Chapter 22: Johto Champion Lance and The Red Gyarados Rage!
Chapter 23: The Lost Piloswine! Mahogany Gym!
Chapter 24: The Dragon's Den! Blackthorn Gym! Wynaut?
Chapter 25: Larvitar. The Unown? The Pokémon Reserve.
Chapter 26: Meeting Harrison. The Johto League Torch!
Pokémon List Update
Chapter 27: The Silver Confernce Begins!
Chapter 28: The Last Two Final Matches of the Silver Conference!
Chapter 29: Separation and Back to Pallet Town!

Chapter 5: The Pond, Houndour and Pokémon Swap Meet!

7.8K 121 50
By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Today it was Misty's twelve birthday and the gang were having a picnic to celebrate Misty's twelfth birthday.

Last year on her eleventh birthday they celebrated it on the beach near Pallet Town.

"I thank you Luna, Tomo and Brock for this wonderful picnic." Misty smiled who was enjoying it.

"No problem Misty." Brock said.

"Yeah, besides special days like birthdays deserve special treats like picnics." Luna said happily.

Brock had made Misty a cake; a sponge cake, with strawberries and cream in the middle, and had decorations of a Goldeen and Psyduck on it.

Misty also got presents from them all.

Luna got her a book which showed all the water Pokémon in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova.

Tomo got her a Totodile doll and Brock got Misty a white jacket that had a picture of Cascade Badge on it.

Misty was grateful and thanked the boys with all her heart.

"Hey Mist," Luna said, "did Rudy wish you a happy birthday too?"

"Yes he did Lu," Misty replied, "he and his sister Mahri sent me a new fishing rod for a present." Misty's new fishing rod was a super rod, with a blue handle.

"Wow Mist. Are you going to use it later?" She asked.

"Yes actually Lu," Misty said, "in fact I want to use it now on that pond over there." There was a big pond not far from where the gang was sitting. "I wish to catch myself some new Johto water Pokémon."

So Misty ran off to the pond, leaving Luna, Tomo and Brock to tidy up.

As soon as Misty reached the pond, she put a lure on her new rod and tossed the line into the pond. Misty waited and waited for a water Pokémon to bite onto her lure.

"Any luck yet Mist?" Luna whispered.

Luna had to keep quiet whenever someone was fishing, otherwise the water Pokémon would get scared and swim away.

"No nothing yet," whispered Misty, "you can't expect something to bite your line right away."

Just then Misty's line began to jerk in the water. "Oh I got a bite." She exclaimed.

Misty carefully wound up her fishing line, trying not to break the line.

"Need any help Mist?" Luna asked holding Zorua.

"No thanks Lu," Misty replied, "I've got this."

Misty wound up her fishing line some more, until at last she hooked out what it was that she captured.

But when she, Luna and Zorua saw it, they were in a shock.

What had hooked onto Misty's line were two Woopers and three Marills (one Marill was clutching onto her rod and the other Pokémon were clutching onto each other's tails) and they were all hurt.

"Oh my goodness," Misty gasped, "what on earth happened to them?"

"I don't know," Luna said, "but we better get them to Brock at once."

Luna picked up the two Woopers, Misty picked up the three Marills and they all ran back to where Brock and Tomo were.

When Brock saw the five injured Pokémon, he got out his Pokémon medical kit at once. He sprayed potions onto them and wrapped them up in bandages.

"Did you see how these five Pokémon got hurt?" Brock asked Luna and Misty.

"No we didn't," said Misty, "they were already hurt when I hooked them. And I don't think my rod had anything to do with the injuries."

Luna knelt down to one of the Marills and placed her hand on its forehead.

"What are you doing Lu?" Brock asked.

"I'm going to read their mind to see if I can find out what happened to them." Luna answered.

Tomo, Misty and Brock knew that reading minds was one of Luna's aura powers so they let her get on with it.

Luna had her eyes closed for a minute and then she opened them again quite quickly.

"Did you see anything?" Misty asked.

Luna frown, "I did and it wasn't good." She said and explained that in Marill's mind she saw a wild Poliwrath attacking the Marills and Woopers.

"That Poliwrath sounds like a big bully." Tomo said.

"It is," Luna said, "and the worst part is that not only is it bullying the water Pokémon around here, it also bullies the other Pokémon that come here for a drink."

"Well that's terrible," Misty said, "no Pokémon should be a big bully."

"I agree," Brock said, "that Poliwrath needs to be stopped."

After the Woopers and Marills got a bit better, they led the gang to where the Poliwrath was. The Poliwrath was standing on a big stone that lay at the edge of the pond, and it was pumping its fists as if it was saying that it ruled the pond.

"That Poliwrath is a big show off." Misty said.

Misty did like water Pokémon, but she still hated Pokémon that act like big bullies and show offs no matter what type they were.

"Hey look there." Tomo said pointing to something in the pond.

The gang noticed two small blue crocodiles in the pond, and they were growling at the Poliwrath.

"Hey those two Pokémon are Totodile." Brock said.

Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokémon.
Totodile has a habit of using its highly developed jaws to chomp on anything in sight, so Trainers beware.

"It looks like those Totodile are going to fight Poliwrath." Luna said.

Luna was right; the Totodiles did try to fight Poliwrath. One Totodile used water gun at Poliwrath and the other Totodile used scratch on it, but none of the attacks harmed Poliwrath. Then Poliwrath rolled itself straight into the Totodiles, injuring them a lot.

"That was submission." Luna said.

Brock got angry and decided to do something about it, "Hey Poliwrath, I challenge you to a battle." He said to Poliwrath.

Brock had enough of Poliwraths bulling and decided to catch it, so it would bully anymore wild Pokémon.

"Go Weepinbell." Brock said throwing a PokéBall.

"Weepinbell is good to use since he's a grass type." Misty said.

"I hope it can do well against Poliwrath's muscles," Luna said, "after all Poliwrath is both water and fighting type."

"All right Weepinbell use Razor Leaf." Brock said. Weepinbell shot his leaves straight at Poliwrath, but Poliwrath jumped to dodge them and then it used bubblebeam at Weepinbell.

"Wao that Poliwrath is tough." Luna said.

"Brock better do something otherwise he'll lose." Misty said.

"Use Vine Whip Weepinbell." Brock said. Weepinbell extended the brown vine on his head and went to grab Poliwrath with it. But Poliwrath kept on dodging Weepinbell's vine whip attack.

"Oh man that Poliwrath is fast."

"Yeah, poor Weepinbell's attacks keep on missing."

Brock decided to try and slow the Poliwrath down. "Use Stun Spore." He said. Weepinbell released an orange powder from his mouth and Poliwrath got caught in it and became paralyzed.

"Now that Poliwrath is paralyzed," Misty said, "Brock has the chance to weaken it."

"Use Solar Beam Weepinbell." Brock said. Weepinbell gathered energy, while his leaves glowed, and then he fired a beam of light from the mouth straight at Poliwrath. Poliwrath fainted after being hit by the solar beam. "Time to catch it," he said getting an empty PokéBall out from his pocket, "go PokéBall." The PokéBall hit the Poliwrath, sucked it in the pokeball and then a few seconds later Poliwrath was caught.

Luna and the gang were relieved that it was over now. "Now that Poliwrath is captured, all the wild Pokémon can drink from the pond freely." Misty said.

"I still can't believe that Poliwrath tried to claim this whole pond his territory." Luna said, "Any more of this bullying I might not be able to hold back my Pokémon's." She was holding Pichu and Zorua back.

"Yeah lucky us. Wild Pokémon can be like that sometimes," Brock said, "sometimes wild Pokémon act mean like humans do."

"Goodness." Tomo said.

Brock checked to see if the two Totodiles, two Woopers and three Marills were okay, and they were.

Just then Misty's Wooper popped out of his Pokéball.

"Hey why are you out Wooper?" Misty asked. Misty's Wooper ran to the wild Wooper and Marills and began talking to them.

"It seems he wanted to see and play with the wild Woopers and Marills." Brock said.

Misty spoke with the wild Woopers and Marills. "Do you five want to come with me?" She asked. The Woopers and Marills looked at Misty and then nodded yes.

Misty took out five empty PokéBalls from her rucksack and captured them in a matter of seconds. "Wow," said Misty, "not only do I have more Woopers, I also have my own Marills too."

Luna, Tomo and Brock were happy for Misty.

Then Luna turned to one of the Totodiles. "Excuse me Totodile I wish to capture you," she said, "I saw you fight the Poliwrath, and I thought you were amazing. I want you on my team."

The Totodile stood still and stared at Luna for a second and then posed for a fight.

Misty said to the other Totodile that she wished to capture it.

The other Totodile agreed to the challenge.

Luna and Misty got ready to battle the two Totodiles.

The Totodiles wanted to battle together, so this turned out to be a double battle.

Luna chose Chikorita to battle Totodile and Misty used one of her two Poliwags to battle the other Totodile.

"Chikorita use Razor Leaf." Luna said.

"Poliwag use Double Slap." Misty said. Chikorita swung her leaves at the first Totodile and Poliwag slapped the other Totodile many times with his tail.

Both the Totodiles got hit by the attacks, but it didn't stop them.

The Totodiles opened their jaws, then their teeth started to glow blue, with ice appearing, and the Totodiles ran to bite on Chikorita and Poliwag.

"They are using Ice Fang," Luna said, "an ice type move."

"When we better attack quickly then." Misty said.

Luna ordered Chikorita to use vine whip at Totodile. Chikorita sent her vines out and whacked Totodile a lot with them. Totodile fainted on the top. Misty's Poliwag sprayed water gun at the other Totodile, stopping in in its tracks.

"Now use Double Slap again." Misty said. Poliwag slapped Totodile multiple times with his tail, making Totodile exhausted.

"Time to catch them Mist." Luna said.

Misty agreed.

She and Luna got out their lure balls and tossed them at the Totodiles. A few seconds later the Totodiles were captured.

"All right, we did it Mist!" Luna cheered.

"Yeah, we got our own Totodiles." Misty said happily.

Tomo and Brock congratulated them on the captures.

Luna and the gang soon started to continue on their journey. "Did you enjoy your birthday today Misty?" Brock asked.

"Yes I did Brock," said Misty, "in fact this was the best birthday I ever had. Apart from having a nice picnic with lovely presents, I caught some new water Pokémon; two Woopers, three Marills and my very own Totodile."

"Yeah and since I caught myself a Totodile as well," Luna said cheerfully, "I now have all the Johto starter Pokémon." She clapped at the end.

So today turned out to be a great day for both Luna and Misty.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sometime after catching Totodile, the gang were having lunch at a café in a town.

"I'm glad we are eating at a town for once," said Misty, "it's been days since we were at Azalea Town."

"Yeah and we can relax and stock on supplies here." Brock said.

"Hey Mist," Luna said, "did you send your Woopers and Marills to Cerulean Gym?"

"Yes I have actually," replied Misty, "my sisters were over the moon with how cute they are." Misty kept Totodile with her.

"No doubt they will be staring in your sister's water ballet shows then." Brock said.

"I wonder what new Pokémon we will capture next." Tomo said.

Luna, Misty and Brock all thought the same thing.

Suddenly they heard a noise; somebody was shouting, "Stop thief!"

Then they saw a quadruped, canine Pokémon with short, black fur and a red underbelly and muzzle. Its ears and tail are both short and pointed. Two fangs protrude from its upper jaw, and its triangular nose is black. There are white bands on its ankles, and rib-like ridges on its back. It appears to have a simplistic, stylized skull on its forehead with the eye orbits creating eyebrow patterning above its actual eyes. It also has circular, red paw pads on each of its three-toed paws, running past and carrying a lump of meat in its mouth.

"That was a Houndour." Brock said.

Houndour, the Dark Pokémon.
It is smart enough to hunt in packs. It uses a variety of cries for communicating with others.

Just then Nurse Joy turned up. "Did you see a Houndour run by here?" She asked.

"Yes we did, but it just left." Brock replied.

"Oh dear so the Houndour pack have got away again." Nurse Joy sighed.

Nurse Joy explained to the gang at the Pokémon Centre.

"There has been trouble with a pack of Houndour during this week," Nurse Joy said, "they would sneak into this town and then they steal food and take it back to the forest with them. The worst part is that if you try to fight them, the Houndour pack will fight you back."

"Any ideas of why they are doing that?" Misty asked.

"Mist right, Pokémon doesn't steal food unless it has a reason." Luna said.

"None I'm afraid," replied Nurse Joy, "but if they don't stop doing this soon, then well they will all have to be captured."

The gang didn't know who to feel sorry for; the people of the town or the Houndour pack.

Just then Tomo had a thought, "I'm just wondering if they are doing the same thing Sentret did." He said.

"Hey Tomo maybe right," said Brock, "I mean Sentret did the same thing that the Houndours are doing now. Maybe the Houndours have a reason for stealing food, and if that's the case then we need to investigate."

Luna, Tomo and Misty agreed with Brock's decision.

That night, when the full moon was out, the gang set up a way to find out about the Houndour pack.

Brock had just cooked some hot dogs. "No doubt that the Houndours will defiantly fall for this," he said, "when they come here to grab the hot dogs, we will follow them when they run off with them."

"But how will we follow them in the dark?" Misty asked.

"With my Zubat," said Brock, "don't forget Zubat can see where it's going in the dark."

The gang got ready for the Houndour pack; Brock left the cooked hot dogs out on a plate, and he and the others hid behind some bushes.

Brock's Zubat hid in a tree to watch what would happen. Suddenly the gang heard a growling noise.

"I think they are here." Luna whispered.

They gang sat very still and quiet in the bushes, and then suddenly a Houndour arrived.

The Houndour took one of the hotdogs and ran off with it.

"Follow it Zubat." Brock said.

Zubat got off the tree and followed Houndour in the sky.

The gang followed Zubat, taking great care not to be seen by the Houndour. Finally the Houndour stopped at the foot of rocky hills.

The gang stayed out of sight on the top of a hill.

"Good work Zubat." Brock whispered and returned it.

"Hey look there." Tomo said pointing to the Houndour pack.

One of the Houndours was lying down on the ground and it looked very hurt. "Hey I see food there." Luna said.

There was half eaten bread and packets of meat. "Seems our theory was right," said Brock, "the Houndours were stealing food for their sick friend."

"We should help," said Misty, "I mean that Houndour will need Nurse Joy's help". The boys agreed.

Suddenly they heard a bellowing noise from a hill, above the Houndour pack.

A Golem and five Gravelers were standing on the hill, looking down on the Houndour pack.

"Oh no," said Brock, "that Golem and those Gravelers must live here. And they call the Houndour pack intruders."

The Golem and Graveler rolled down the hill to attack the Houndours.

The Houndour leader, which had an x mark on its left cheek and a scar on its right eye, fired flamethrower at Golem to stop it, although of course it didn't work much.

"We should help," Luna said, "I mean the Houndours don't stand a chance against those rock type Pokémon." Tomo, Misty and Brock agreed.

Luna released her Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile, Misty released her two Poliwags, Brock released his Onix and Tomo released his Omanyte. Misty ordered her two Poliwags to use bubble to stop Golem and the Gravelers, which worked.

"Leave those Houndours alone!" Luna shouted.

The Golem and Gravelers started to charge at the trainers.

"Chikorita use razor leaf, Cyndaquil use ember and Totodile use water gun."

"Use water gun Omanyte." Tomo said.

"Use iron tail Onix" said Brock.

"Use water gun Poliwags" said Misty.

Chikorita fired her leaves, Cyndaquil fired her ember and Totodile use water gun at two of the Gravelers. Omanyte fired his water gun at a third Graveler, the two Poliwags fired their water guns on the last two Gravelers and Onix slammed Golem with his iron tail attack.

The Houndour pack were shocked that humans were helping them.

The Gravelers ran away after being hit by the razor leaf and the water gun attacks, but Golem was still willing to fight some more.

"We better attack it again," said Misty, "Poliwags use bubble." Her two Poliwags blew bubbles at the Golem, and then the Golem ran away.

"All right we did it!" Luna cheered, "Nice work."

"Well done Poliwags." Misty said. Just then her Poliwags began to glow.

"Hey I think your two Poliwags are evolving Misty." Brock said.

Brock was right, Misty's two Poliwags evolved into two Poliwhirls.

"Oh wow" said Misty, who was happy with her new Poliwhirls.

"Congrats Mist." Luna smiled.

Brock looked at the injured Houndour; its leg had a very nasty injury. "How is it Brock?" Tomo asked.

"Houndour's leg is in bad shape and is showing signs of infection," said Brock, "and I feel a fever coming along. We need to get it to Nurse Joy at once." He was just about to pick up the Houndour, when the other Houndours surrounded him and started growling; they thought he was going to harm the injured Houndour.

"Calm down," Luna said, "your friend needs to be taken to a Pokémon Centre, otherwise its condition will worsen."

Tomo's Growlithe and Luna's Zorua stepped forward and barked at the Houndours to tell them that Luna was speaking the truth.

The leader of the Houndour pack listened to Growlithe and Zorua then barked to the other Houndours to tell them that the humans were trustworthy.

"The Houndours trust us now." Brock smiled.

"Okay," Luna said calling out Arcanine putting Houndour on her back, "let's go." She hoped on her back to hold Houndour. "I'll meet you all at the Pokémon Centre."

They nodded and quickly Arcanine told off.

Tomo, Misty and Brock and Growlithe ran as fast as they could to get Houndour to the Pokémon Centre. The Houndour pack followed them; they were concerned about the injured Houndour.

When Luna finally got to the Pokémon Center, Luna gave Houndour to Nurse Joy right away.

"This Houndour's fever is really high," Nurse Joy explained, "I must treat it at once."

Luna and the gang waited when they arrived and waited, while Nurse Joy treated Houndour.

The leader of the Houndour pack waited with the gang, while the other Houndours waited outside the Pokémon Centre.

One hour later, Nurse Joy came out of the treatment room.

"How's Houndour Nurse Joy?" Luna asked.

"The fever has just broken down," said Nurse Joy, "it will be just fine."

The gang were relieved. "You hear that Houndour?" Luna asked with a smiled, "Your friend will be just fine."

The leader stared at Luna knowing now that Luna was a trust worthy human.

The Houndour was healed and recovered in no time at all and next morning it was ready to leave with the pack again.

"You all take care of yourselves." Luna said.

"Yes and no stealing from now on." Misty said.

The gang said goodbye to Nurse Joy and the Houndour pack and started to leave the town.

They just started walking in a wood, when suddenly the Houndour pack turned up.

"Hey, what are you lot doing here?" Luna asked.

The leader of the pack stepped forward and it had two young Houndours by his side.

The Houndour barked at the two young Houndours and the young Houndours ran over to Tomo and Luna.

Luna and Tomo were confused by this.

"I think that Houndour wants us to take the two young Houndours with us," said Brock, "it's probably a thank you gift for helping their friend."

"Is that true?" Luna asked Houndour.

The Houndour leader nodded to say yes.

Tomo kneeled down to the young Houndour in front of him and it licked Tomo's face.

Then Tomo took out his level ball and caught Houndour with it.

Luna used her level ball to catch the other young Houndour. "Don't worry Houndour," she said to the Houndour leader, "we will take good care of these Houndours."

Houndour barked, saying that it understood.

So Luna and the gang bid farewell to the Houndour pack again and headed off on their journey again.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Luna and the gang were now at a beach town called Palmpona Town.

"This is a nice place to relax." Luna said.

"I agree," said Brock, "the beach is lovely."

Tomo was playing with Pichu, Zorua, Togepi and Growlithe on the beach.

"Huh? Hey where's Mist?" Luna asked

"She's on a phone booth," said Brock, "her sisters wanted to speak to her."

"Really, what about?" Luna asked.

Before Luna's answer could be answered, Misty turned up. "Is everything okay with your sisters Misty?" asked Brock.

"Yes and no really," sighed Misty, "my sisters were complaining of how energetic my three Woopers and three Marills were."

"Well they are rather young, so they would be energetic."

"I know, but my sisters really want them to come down, so that they can be used in gym battles and water ballet shows."

"I'm sure that problem will be solved soon," Brock said, "now let's say we all get going now."

Luna called Tomo, Pichu, Zorua, Togepi and Growlithe over, and then the gang started to walk along the beach.

As they were walking along the beach, they noticed a trainer talking to a tall, cyan Pokémon with a soft body. Its eyes usually appear scrunched, and it has a jagged upper lip. It has flat arms that are wider towards the tip and four stubby legs at the base of its body. There are two eyespots on its black tail.

"Hey it's a Wobbuffet." Luna said.

Wobbuffet, the Patient Pokémon.
The evolved form of Wynaut. To keep its pitch-black tail hidden, it lives quietly in the darkness. It is never first to attack.

"Hey that's a nice Pokémon." Luna said.

"Thanks" said Wobbuffet's trainer, "I'm Benny by the way."

The gang introduced themselves.

"So Benny what are you and Wobbuffet doing?" Luna asked.

"I was making sure my Wobbuffet was in tip top shape," said Benny, "I'm taking it to the Pokémon swap meet."

"What's that?" Tomo asked.

"Every year they hold a swap meet here, so that trainers can trade their Pokémon for a new Pokémon," Benny explained. "I plan to trade my Wobbuffet for a new Pokémon."

"Really?" asked Misty, "why would you want to trade your Pokémon?"

"I do love my Wobbuffet," said Benny, "but I wish to have a new Pokémon."

"That makes sense," said Brock, "trading Pokémon is a good way for trainers to get new Pokémon. Come to think of it, I wish to trade my Poliwrath for a different Pokémon; the truth is ever since I caught it I haven't made a great bond with it."

"I wish to trade some Pokémon myself." Luna said.

"And me." Tomo said.

"So do I actually." Misty admit.

"Then come with me then," Benny said, "I'm heading over to the Pokémon swap meet now."

Benny brought the gang to the swap meet, which was held in the center of Palmpona Town. "This is like a festival." Misty said.

Just then they heard a rumbling noise.

"Hey what's that sound?" Luna asked.

Suddenly they saw a herd of Tauros coming their way. "What's happening?" Brock asked.

"It's the running of the Tauros," said a man beside them, "It's Palmpona Town's tradition. You see if any person is brave enough to touch Tauros's horn, while running with them, thy get a special trophy from the mayor."

Then he ran to join in. "That's the craziest tradition I ever heard." Misty said.

"I'd rather wait till I was twenty if I ever want to join in." Luna said.

The herd of Tauros started to run to a stadium.

"THE TAUROS HAVE NOW ENTERED THE STADIUM," said an announcer, "THEY ARE NOW READY FOR THE 1 ON 1 TAUROS BATTLING COMPETITION. IN THIS TOURNAMENT WE WILL SEE WHOSE TAUROS IS THE STRONGEST ONE OF ALL!"

Luna got excited with this Tauros battling match and quickly called Professor Oak to send her Tauros over, ran back to the Tauros competition.

At the moment a Tauros, belonging to a trainer named Fernando, was an undefeated Tauros.

But when Luna entered her Tauros into the competition, she over powered Fernando's Tauros and became the winner of the Tauros battling competition.

After the Tauros battling competition; the gang went back to the Pokémon swap meet.

There were lots of trading machines and trainers with Pokémon.

A lot of trainers were going about how great their Pokémon was; like how shiny a Quagsire was, or how springy a Sentret was etc.

"Wow they are sure bragging about their Pokémon a lot aren't they." Misty said.

"Well when you've raised a Pokémon a lot, you have a reason to brag about your Pokémon." Brock said.

Just then three Pokémon trainers came up to Luna.

"Your Tauros was amazing." One trainer said.

"Strongest one that I have ever seen." Another said.

"It was the bomb." Third one said.

They wanted to trade with Luna for her Tauros.

One offered his Onix, one his Nidoqueen and the last his Rhyhorn.

"I don't want to trade this Tauros," Luna said, "by I have another strong Tauros that I would like to trade. And I want to trade it for Onix." She explained to the other two trainers that she already had a Nidoqueen and a Rhyhorn.

The Nidoqueen trainer and Rhyhorn trainer understood and the Onix trainer got ready to trade Luna's his Onix.

Luna did a swap for her other Tauros.

"When did you get another Tauros Lu?" Misty asked.

"I caught two more Tauros, Gastly, Abra, Psyduck, Pinsir, Rhydon, Graveler, Machoke and a Primeape the day before we left for Johto," Luna replied, "and I've been thinking about trading them for different Pokémon for quite a while now."

Luna sent her first Tauros, Cyndaquil, Lugia, Chikorita, Totodile, Houndour, Heracross, Sentret, Mareep to Professor Oak for her two other Tauros, Gastly, Abra, Psyduck, Pinsir, Rhydon, Graveler, Machoke and Primeape. Soon she traded her second Tauros for the trainer's Onix.

Luna and the trainer thanked each other and then the trainer left.

"Let's check out my new Onix." Luna said.

When Onix came out of the PokéBall, Luna, Tomo, Misty and Brock both thought it looked strong and healthy indeed.

Suddenly Onix began to glow, and then it changed into a giant metal snake.

"Wow, Onix evolved into Steelix." Brock gasped.

Steelix, the Iron Snake Pokémon.
The evolved form of Onix. Its body has been compressed deep under the ground. As a result, it is even harder than a diamond.

"That's cool." Luna said. She who was amazed with her new Pokémon.

Then she saw something around Steelix's neck, it was a metal object that looked like a small weight used for weight scales, tied with a very long piece of string.

"What's this thing?" Luna asked, after taking it off Steelix's neck.

"That's a metal coat," said a scientist, "it makes Onix evolve into Steelix and Scyther evolve into a Scizor. It also powers up steel type moves."

"Wow, it seems like we have a lot more to learn about a Pokémon's evolution." Brock stated.

"Well now that I've traded one of my Tauros, I'm going to see what I can trade for my Gastly, Abra, Psyduck, Pinsir, Rhydon, Graveler, Machoke, Primeape and my other Tauros." Luna said.

"Yeah, I'm going to see who would want my Poliwrath." Brock said.

"I caught another wild Goldeen and another wild Psyduck the other day," said Misty, "and I wish to trade them for different water Pokémon."

"I have a Bellsprout, Scyther, Nidoran and Poliwag that I wish to trade." Tomo said.

"Okay since all of us want to trade here's the plan," Brock suggested, "we will all split up, and then after we have traded our Pokémon we will meet up by the water fountain. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Luna, Misty and Tomo said together.

So for the next hour Luna and the gang set out to trade Pokémon in the swap meet.

Misty hoped to trade her Goldeen and Psyduck for different water Pokémon.

Tomo and Growlithe looked around to see what Pokémon Tomo would like.

Brock had his Poliwrath out to see who would want it.

"Keep your eyes open Pichu, Zorua" Luna said, "there may be a Pokémon that I want to trade my Pokémon for."

"Excuse me," a boy trainer said, "do you have a Pokémon that your willing to trade."

"Yeah I do. I have a Gastly, Abra, Psyduck, Pinsir, Rhydon, Graveler, Machoke, Primeape and a Tauros."

"Um, if you don't mind are willing to trade Graveler and Tauros for my Cleffa and Igglybuff." The boy asked nervously, because they were small and afraid if Luna didn't want to trade.

"A Cleffa and Igglybuff?" Luna blinked.

Cleffa, the Star Shape Pokémon.
Cleffa is the pre-evolved form of Clefairy. Their star shape has led some to believe that they reach the Earth riding on shooting stars. Strangely, many Cleffa are often found on nights of meteor showers.

Igglybuff, the Balloon Pokémon.
The pre-evolved form of Jigglypuff. Igglybuff's resilient body allows it to voice endlessly once it's been put in motion.

"They the pre-evolved form of Clefairy and Jigglypuff." She paused for a second, "Sure I don't mind."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem, let's go."

They went to trading machine.

After the trade the boy thanked Luna for her Pokémon and Luna thanks him.

"Seems like mum is going to have some new Pokémon." Pichu and Zorua agreed.

After 7 mins another trainer came up to her.

"Excuse me are going to trade that Pokémon on your shoulder?" The girl asked pointing to Zorua.

"No, sorry but Zorua isn't for trade." Luna immediately replied hugging the Pokémon.

"I see, do you have any psychic or ground type Pokémon to trade for my Ursaring and Misdreavus?"

Ursaring, the Hibernate Pokémon.
The pre-evolved form of Teddiursa. Ursaring searches for honey in a forest daily. To reach its food, it often snapped trees with its forelegs rather than climbing.

Misdreavus, the Screech Pokémon.
Misdreavus are extremely mischievous and like to cry out at night just to startle people.

Luna smiled, "I have a Abra and Rhydon you can trade."

The girl was happy, "I'll be happy to."

They both went to the trading machine. They thanked each other and left.

Just then Luna heard a worker complaining about something, "Excuse me is something wrong?" She asked.

"Ah, hello yes there is." The worker said, "I want to trade my Mienfoo and Axew for a powerful Pokémon to help me with my construction work."

Mienfoo, the Martial Arts Pokémon.
Mienfoo's sharp claws strike quickly and precisely. It also overwhelms opponents with its skillful combination attacks.
- Mienfoo are native in the Unova Region.

Axew, the Tusk Pokémon.
Axew marks its territory by making scratch marks on trees wi its tusks, which regrow if they fall out.
- Axew are native in the Unova Region.

Luna was shock, "A Mienfoo and Axew aren't they both Pokémon from Unova Region?"

The worker man nodded, "Yes they are. I caught them not to long ago."

"Um, if you mind I have a Machoke and Primeape to trade for them."

The worker man face lit up in happiness, "That's great thank you." And he handed her a Pokémon egg, "Here take this as well. I can't raise it because of work so you can take it."

"Are you sure?" Luna asked taking her egg.

The Pokémon egg is green with red, yellow and black markings on it.

"I'm sure." The man smiled.

"Thank you very much sir."

They both went to the trading machine.

The worker man shook Luna's hand in gratitude for her help so they left.

Luna gently put the egg inside her bag.

Soon Luna was busy trading and avoiding Zorua to become a trade Pokémon, she told Zorua to hide in her backpack for a while.

Zorua agreed it was the best idea and she was careful.

One hour later they all met up at the water fountain.

"How did it go everyone?" Luna asked.

"It went great," said Misty, "I traded my Goldeen and Psyduck for two new water Pokémon."

"I traded my Bellsprout, Scyther, Nidoran and Poliwag for four new Pokémon." Tomo said.

"I traded my Poliwrath for a new Pokémon too." Brock said.

"I ended up trading, Gastly, Abra, Psyduck, Pinsir, Rhydon, Graveler, Machoke, Primeape and Tauros, for some cool Pokémon and cute one as well." Luna chuckled.

"Hey big sis where Zorua?" Tomo asked, noticing the small fox Pokémon was missing from her shoulder.

"Yeah now that you mention it were is Zorua." Brock asked.

"Zorua is in my bag hiding." Luna answered, "She ended up getting as for a trade Pokémon so I ask her to hide in my bag for a while till this trading day is over."

The gang nodded, Zorua is a really rare Pokémon hardly seen.

"Anyway. Let's let them out to show each other." Misty said.

So they all did.

Misty traded her new Psyduck for a Azumarill. And for her new Goldeen, she got a light blue, bipedal, amphibious Pokémon. Its head is broad and round, having little neck to distinguish it from the rest of it's body. It has a wide mouth and tiny, black eyes. A wavy, purple stripe runs down its back. Along its spine is a dark blue fin, its hands and feet both have three digits. Its outer layer of skin is slimy and slippery.

"Azumarill."

"Quagsire." It said.

Quagsire, the Water Fish Pokémon.
The Pre-evolved form of Wooper. The Quagsire makes its home in clean freshwater lakes. The Quagsire is covered by a slippery layer of skin, making this Pokémon especially difficult to handle.

"Wow Mist," Luna said, "you've got yourself a Azumarill and a Quagsire, the evolved form Wooper."

"Yes, aren't they adorable." Misty squealed in delight.

"Now your sisters will have help of training your Woopers and Marills." Brock said.

Tomo traded his Bellsprout, Scyther, Nidoran and Poliwag.

First was a bipedal, ursine Pokémon covered in short, orange-brown fur. Its muzzle is light tan with a small black nose and black eyes. There is a slightly paler tan crescent marking on its face, and it has round ears. It has three claws on its forepaws, and two claws and yellow paw pads on its hind paws. Its tail is short, round, and puffy.

"Ursa." It blinked and Misty squealed.

The second one is a yellow, round-bodied Pokémon with black stripes. Elekid's arms are bulky in proportion to its body, and it has three claws instead of fingers. It has two stripes on its arms, which wrap all the way around. There are two horns on top of its head which resemble the prongs of a plug, complete with holes in their sides. It has a black lightning bolt marking on its chest. Two rows of stripes are near the marking, with the pattern continuing around its lower back. Its legs are black, and its feet are rounded and toeless.

"Ele."

The third one is a pink, bipedal, bulldog-like Pokémon with blue polka dots covering its body. It has loose skin that drapes to cover the lower part of its body, giving it the appearance of a dress. There is a small, blue ruff around its neck. Its face has a pronounced underbite, two earflaps that are flat, curved, and tipped with black, and a small, shiny black nose. Despite its underbite, it has strong jaws. Its feet are beige with three toes and a circular pink paw pad, while its arms are short and stubby.

"Snubbull." It said.

The last one is a bipedal Pokémon that has a red body with a yellow, flame-shaped marking on its stomach. Its head is covered with large lumps, and it has a rounded, yellow beak. There is a single spike on its back and it has a tapered tail. Its short arms have three clawed fingers, while its feet have only two clawed toes.

"Magby."

"That bear Pokémon is a Teddiursa," said Brock, "that pink dog is a Snubbull and those two other Pokémon are Elekid and Magby, the pre-evolved forms of Electabuzz and Magmar."

Teddiursa, the Little Bear Pokémon.
The Pre-evolved form of Ursaring. This cute, cuddly Pokémon is easily frightened and frequently licks its paws, which are usually covered with sweet honey.

Elekid, the Electric Pokémon.
The Pre-evolved form of Elecabuzz. Elekid waves its arms to produce a strong electrical charge and gains strength when lightning is present.

Magby, the Live Coal Pokémon.
The pre-evolved form of Magmar. Despite its small size, it is a tough opponent and produces an extremely hot flame.

Snubbull, the Fairy Pokémon.
While it may appear gruff and grumpy, deep down, Snubbull is a kind and caring Pokémon.

"Wow," Luna said, "I wonder what Casey will say once she realises that we have an Elekid with us."

"I don't know," Brock chuckle, "but she will probably be a bit jealous."

"What Pokémon did you get Lu?" Misty asked.

Luna smiled, "I'll show you," she held out 9 PokéBalls, "come on out Misdreavus, Girafarig, Swinub, Electivire, Ursaring, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Mienfoo and Axew."

Misdreavus is a dark bluish-green, ghost-like Pokémon. While it has no visible arms or legs, its lower half has several small appendages and resembles a ruffled dress. It has several round, red gems around its neck, which are used to absorb fear as nourishment. It has long, flowing lilac-tipped "hair". Misdreavus's large eyes have yellow sclera with red irises.

"Misdreavus." It said.

Girafarig is a hoofed quadruped Pokémon with a long neck. There is a white blaze on its muzzle, which ends with its round, pink nose. It has two horns with bulbous tips on top of its head. Its front half is yellow with small black spots, while its back half is black with yellow spots. There are many triangular, pink spikes along its back.

Swinub is covered in dense, brown, striped hair to keep it warm. The hair is so shaggy that it often covers its tuft-like small legs, making it appear like a legless lump. Swinub's eyes appear as if they are perpetually closed. Swinub uses its pink, pig-like nose to dig through mud and snow, looking for anything edible.

"Swinub, nub." It said.

Electivire is a humanoid creature covered in yellow fur with black stripes. It appears to lack a neck, and has red eyes, a black spot on its forehead, and a pair of antennae with bulbous tips. A pattern on Electivire's back resembles an electric outlet. The fur on its cheeks and shoulders is spiky and ruffled. Its two black tails have red tips. Electivire has black feet with three, clawed toes, and five black fingers on each of its hands.

"Electivire."

Ursaring is a bipedal, ursine Pokémon. Its broad body is covered in brown fur, except its muzzle, inner ears, and paw pads, which are a light tan. It has narrow eyes, a triangular, black nose, and wide mouth with small, visible fangs in the upper jaw. The fur on Ursaring's shoulders is longer and more structured, with rectangular extensions that resemble epaulettes. There is a large, tan, ring-shaped mark on its chest. Ursaring's forelimbs are long, ending in five claws each, while its hind legs are short and thick, ending in three claws each. Its tail is large and spherical in shape.

"Rarr!" It roared.

Cleffa is a small, pink creature that is vaguely star-shaped in appearance. Its ears are completely brown. It has two small black eyes, a small mouth, and it appears to have a small, permanent blush on its cheeks. It possesses stubby, digitless arms and legs, which come to a point. It has a curl on its forehead and a curled up tail.

"Cleffa, Cleffa!" It said happily jumping up and down.

Igglybuff is a small, bipedal balloon-like animal that is completely pink. It has a rounded tuft of hair on top of its head, a small swirl-like pattern on its forehead, and red eyes. Igglybuff has small, stubby limbs. This small Pokémon is extremely elastic and can bounce like a ball.

"Iggly, Igglybuff." It said happily as well.

Mienfoo is a yellow, bipedal, mustelid-like Pokémon, with round ears, red eyes, and a pink nose with a whisker on each side. Its red arms look similar to flared sleeves, and the paws are yellow. Mienfoo's chest has a small red band, and its pelt piles around its thighs resembling a tunic or robe. Its legs are red, and its yellow tail is also tipped red.

"Meinfoo." It said in a battle stance.

Axew is a bipedal, grayish-green Pokémon with pale, straight tusks protruding from the sides of its mouth. These tusks can regenerate if broken, and will regrow if they fall out. This repeated regrowth strengthens and sharpens its tusks. The tusks serve numerous purposes, from making territorial gashes in trees to crushing Berries for eating. The back of its head is dark grayish-green with a tall, slightly curved horn. Large, dark grayish-green ovals surround its red eyes, and it has a short, rounded snout with large nostrils. A forest green collar marking encircles its neck. Axew's limbs and tail are short, with its forelimbs having three digits and its feet having two digits.

"Ax, Axew!" It said cutely.

"Oh my goodness." Misty squealed at the small Pokémon.

"Wow," Brock said, "Ursaring is the evolve form of Teddiursa, a Swinbu, Electivire is the evolve form of Electabuzz. And Cleffa and Igglybuff are the pre-evolve form of Clefairy and Jigglypuff." He looks at Mienfoo and Axew.

Girafarig, the Long Neck Pokémon.
Girafarig has a second head on its tail that bite those who approach it carelessly.

Swinub, the Pig Pokémon.
The Swinub has an extremely keen sense of smell, which it usually uses to find food.

Electivire, the Thunderbolt Pokémon.
The evolved form of Electabuzz. When Electivire attacks, it pushes the tips of its two tails against its opponent.

Luna chuckled, "Mienfoo is a fighting type and Axew is a dragon type they both Unova Region Pokémon I got them from a worker. He said that need to trade them for a Pokémon that can help with his construction so I trade him my Machoke and Primeape. And he also gave me a Pokémon egg as a thank you as well." She opened her bag showing them the egg.

"Wow so cool," Misty said, "I wonder what Pokémon is it?" Brock and Tomo nodded.

"Were did you get the Electivire from big sis?" Tomo asked changing the subject.

"I got Electivire when I traded it for a Electabuzz actually. It evolve from holding a item called a Electirizer." Luna answered closing her bag.

"Wow Lu," said Misty, "you got great Pokémon."

"Yeah." Luna said, "I can't wait to use them for battles. Well expect for Cleffa and Igglybuff I'm sending them to my mum."

Brock laugh, "Now Casey will really be jealous." Brock revealed what Pokémon he traded for his Poliwrath.

It was some sort of a a limbless, snail-like Pokémon consisting almost entirely of bright red magma. Its oval eyes are large and yellow with small pupils, and extend upward from its head. It has a bulbous snout and a wide mouth, with two drops of magma dangling from each side of its upper jaw. Magcargo's back is protected by a gray, spherical shell and a streak of fire leaks from the side of its shell.

"Meet Magcargo." He introduced.

Magcargo, the Lava Pokémon.
The evolved form of Slugma. Its body is as hot as lava and is always billowing. Flames will occasionally burst from its shell.

"Wow so my Slugma will evolve into that." Tomo said excitedly.

"Hey Brock," Luna said, "the PokéDex says that it's both a fire and rock type. Are you going to send it back to your gym?"

"Yes I am," said Brock, "it will go great against grass and ice type Pokémon. And his egg move smokescreen will really help in gym battles."

Luna sent her new Pokémon back to Professor Oak, and her Pokémon team were Pichu, Zorua, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Lugia, Mareep, Mienfoo, Axew, Electivire, Misdreavus and Swinub.

Tomo sent Elekid, Magby and Snubbull to Professor Oak and kept Teddiursa with him. So his six Pokémon team were Growlithe, Slugma, Teddiursa, Farfetch'd, Kabuto and Omanyte.

Misty sent her new Azumarill and new Quagsire to Cerulean Gym, and her six Pokémon were Togepi, Staryu, Psyduck, Gloom and two Poliwhirls.

Brock sent Magcargo to Pewter Gym and his six Pokémon were Geodude, Onix, Vulpix, Zubat, Pineco and Stantler.

The gang were happy with their new Pokémon, when suddenly Misty remembered Benny. "I wonder if Benny has traded his Wobbuffet yet." She said.

The gang decided to see how he was doing.

When they found Benny, they found out that he hadn't traded his Wobbuffet yet.

Luna looked thoughtful, "I think we need to demonstrate how great Wobbuffet can be." She said.

"How should we do that?" Benny asked.

"Well," Luna explained, "Wobbuffet can only use the moves counter, mirror coat, safeguard and destiny bond. The moves counter and mirror coat are amazing because they bounce back attacks that are thrown at them. So what we should do is demonstrate the moves counter and mirror coat."

"I get it," said Brock, "if we demonstrate what those two moves can do, people will see how great a Pokémon Wobbuffet can be."

The gang and Benny all agreed to the idea and they went to set up the plan.

What everyone didn't know was that trouble was brewing at the swap meet. Team Rocket was also at the swap meet.

"It's a good thing that we found out about this swap meet." Jessie said.

"I agree," said James, "there are so many Pokémon here, we'll be rich."

"And with our machine it will be a snap taking all of them." Jessie said.

Team Rocket had their own trading machine, but it was a fake trading machine.

"Meowth are you ready?" She asked.

"I have all the empty pokeballs ready and the baskets for the real Pokéballs are ready too." Meowth said.

The trick was Team Rocket, dressed as scientists, would trade trainers their PokéBalls, but instead of getting Pokémon the trainers would get empty PokéBalls.

"Everything is all set," Meowth smiled, "time to get to work."

Meanwhile the gang started to demonstrate Benny's Wobbuffet.

"Now everyone," Brock said speaking in a microphone, "I'm pretty sure that you don't think that Wobbuffet is a great Pokémon. But we are going to prove you wrong."

Benny and Tomo were facing each other like in a Pokémon battle.

Brock thought that Luna Pokémon was a bit too much for Wobbuffet to handle its strength and power, Tomo volunteered to battle for the first time but he knows what to do. He has seen Luna and her Pokémon battle in a mock battle a lot so it was fine.

"Okay Growlithe use quick attack." Tomo said. Growlithe charged at Wobbuffet to tackle it.

"Use counter Wobbuffet." Benny said. Wobbuffet's body became outlined in pink and as soon as Growlithe tackled it, Growlithe just bounced off and became hurt.

"What Wobbuffet just did was use the move counter," said Brock, "the move counter bounces off physical moves like quick attack from the opponent, and then the attack hits the opponent back double the damage."

"Okay Growlithe use flamethrower." Tomo said. Growlithe blast a flamethrower at Wobbuffet.

"Use mirror coat Wobbuffet." Wobbuffet's body became surrounded in a white colour and then bounced Growlithe's flamethrower attack back at Growlithe, making him hurt.

"What Wobbuffet just did was mirror coat," said Brock, "it bounces off special moves like thunderbolt. And just like counter when the opponent's attack bounces back to the opponent, it gets double the amount of damage. So even though Wobbuffet don't do attacks like psychic or solar beam or whatever, it's a brilliant defensive pokemon when it uses counter or mirror coat."

The crowd was impressed with what Wobbuffet did.

Just then a lady with red hair and glasses turned up. It was really Jessie in disguise. She saw the demonstration and decided it would be a great help for Team Rocket.

"I would like to trade Lickitung for your Wobbuffet please." Jessie said.

"Okay that would be great." Benny said. He and Jessie got to the trading machine (a real one) and did the trade. "Thanks for Lickitung." He said.

"No problem kid," said Jessie, "and thanks for your fabulous Wobbuffet."

Then Jessie got back to James and Meowth.

At the time James and Meowth had done well for themselves with the fake trading machine.

"We got a whole bag full of PokéBalls." Meowth said.

"You're right," James smiled dangerously, "but we should move before they all realise that the PokéBalls are empty."

"I agree with that." Jessie said coming back from trading.

"Welcome back Jessie."

"I'm surprised that you traded Lickitung for that Wobbuffet." Meowth said.

"I had enough of that disgusting tongue of Lickitung," said Jessie, "besides the Wobbuffet's counter and mirror coat moves will be a great help."

Suddenly a crowd of people turned up.

"Hey our PokéBalls were empty!" A man shouted.

"Yeah, where is my Pokémon?!" Another man shouted.

Luna and the gang heard the shouting

"Huh? What's going on?" Luna asked.

Team Rocket introduced themselves and explained about their fake Pokémon trading machine.

"You are not getting away with this!" Misty shouted. Meowth took out a sort of gun thing and fired it at the crowd. A big long rope came out of the funny gun and it tied up everyone together, except Luna who was able to dodge on time.

"Time for the getaway." Jessie said. She, James and Meowth jumped into the balloon and flied away.

"They are not getting away with this." Brock said.

A trainer got his Scyther out and told it to cut the rope. As soon as Scyther did that, everyone was free.

"Come on," Luna said to Tomo, Misty and Brock "let's go and stop Team Rocket." She, Misty, Tomo and Brock ran after Team Rocket right away.

Team Rocket was hiding in the Forest, with the balloon and the big bag full of PokéBalls.

"We hit a jackpot." Meowth said.

"You're right," said Jessie, "our fake trading machine may have gotten found out. But we have not failed yet."

"Hold it right there Team Rocket!" Luna shouted.

The gang had turned up.

"Oh great it's the twerps." James groan.

"Give the trainers back their Pokémon!" Misty shouted.

"Not a chance." Jessie replied. She sent out Arbok, Cloyster and her new Pokémon Wobbuffet. James sent out Weezing, Victreebel and a new Pokémon Hoppip. "Hey when did you get that Pokémon?" She asked James.

"I swapped it for a measly Magikarp I got yesterday." James replied.

Luna sent out her new Pokémon Electivire and Mienfoo to battle. Misty sent out her two Poliwhirls to battle and Tomo sent out Growlithe and Farfetch'd to battle.

Team Rocket's Pokémon actually put up a good fight, especially Wobbuffet and Hoppip. Wobbuffet's counter and mirror coat moves proved to be helpful against the Pokémon's attacks.

Hoppip turned out to be a good battler too; it knew good moves like bullet seed and aerial ace, and it had the egg move pay day, which was brilliant at distracting the gang's Pokémon.

But with Electivire, Mienfoo, the Poliwhirls, Growlithe and Farfetch'd attacking together; they defeated Team Rocket and sent them flying again.

Brock opened the bag of PokéBalls. "The PokéBalls are okay." He sigh in relief.

"Good," Luna said, "now let's take them back to the trainers now." Luna asked Electivire to picked up the big bag of PokéBalls and then she ran the gang rang back to the swap meet.

The sun was setting and the day of the swap meet was coming to an end.

When Luna and the gang brought back the PokéBalls, the trainers got them back and thanked the gang.

"I'm glad that they are happy." Misty said.

Just then Benny turned up and he had his new Lickitung out of the PokéBall.

"I'm glad you were able to trade your Wobbuffet Benny." Luna said.

"So am I," said Benny, "because I think this Lickitung is great and I like it a lot." Lickitung started to lick Benny's face in affection, it liked Benny a lot too and was happy being with him than it was with Jessie. "I was hoping to see that lady I traded with again. I mean we did thank each other after the trade, but I wanted to say goodbye again."

"I'm afraid we haven't seen her," said Misty, "she must have left some time after you two traded."

The gang didn't realise that the Wobbuffet they battled earlier was really Benny's.

Well expect for Luna but she won't say anything since she sees Benny happy with his new Pokémon.

"Oh well," sighed Benny, "but I will take good care of Lickitung like I did with Wobbuffet."

The gang was happy for Benny.

"Well I think today has been a great day for all of us," Luna said, "I mean not only did Benny trade his Wobbuffet for a Lickitung, we all managed to get great new great Pokémon by trading."

Misty, Tomo, Brock and Benny agreed with that.

Zorua pop out of her bag, "Is it over." She asked, Zorua learnt telepathy from Lucario but she doesn't use it much.

"Yes, you can stop becoming a trading Pokémon now." Luna joked.

The gang laugh.

So onto the next place and what's await our Heros.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
+=+=+=+==++=+=++=+=++=+==+==+=+=++
11/09/2015- Edited

Added that Luna's Zorua learnt telepathy but she doesn't use it much.

1. To everyone I know the swap meet episode happened before the Totodile episode, but I wanted to change it round a bit.

2. Misty will be getting every Johto water Pokémon there is, except Suicune for some reason I feel like Legendary Pokemon don't suit her. It's suits Luna more.

3. I wanted Luna, Tomo, Misty and Brock to do some trading at the swap meet, so I planned them to have Pokémon that they wanted to trade with.

4. For Brock's Poliwrath, I planned of a Pokémon bully terrorizing the pond and I always thought that a Poliwrath would never suit Brock so I intended to have him trade the Poliwrath for a different Pokémon. Dog type Pokémon suit Tomo.

5. Some of you realise I've changed the Lure Ball from bluish-green to blue.

6. I want Luna to find a Legendary Pokémon Egg so find out what egg it is. The reason for Luna who is finding and capturing many rare, unusual and different region Pokémon because I want her to catch many Pokémon including Legendaries as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 481 51
There have been multiple new and promising trainers from Pallet Town. These trainers Auro, Ash, Leaf and Gary will set out to conquer the pokémon wor...
51.8K 1.3K 55
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...
432 13 6
Most of the times, the journey is so beautiful that the destination ceases to hold any value. And with this tide of time and roll of destiny, time...
45.9K 605 91
This is the start of a young girl named Mew who begins her Pokemon Journey. A young girl raised and can understand Pokemon begins her journey to beco...