Obsessed!| P.jm

By flirtatiousjimin

⚠𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆⚠ -𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦 -𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰 -𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 -𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘋𝘢𝘳�... More

Jimin?
Why can't you leave me alone?
Why?
I'm coming soon Y/n...
My darling did you miss me?
Punishment
Chance?
Tiresome night
Making an entrance
Notice
snuggle
try me.
gifts
Help!
When I met you... ♡
Im coming for you.
Confusion
Reunite
miss u
Escaping
Where are you!?
im coming soon my darling..
im back princess..
The good times
Another Round?
I'm not done yet princess...
i got rid of him..
Don't you ever push your luck
Sickness
Ultersound
Meeting his family
ups and downs
Movie Night
First kick
Birth class
Baby Shower
Picking out names and shopping
troubles
delivery part 1
delivery part 2
delivery!!
bringing them home
Dawn
Helpful niece
nicknames and personalities
100 day celebration!
Night out
The twins first smile
you're mine.
NOTICE! Im back 😈

Cheating

441 15 2
By flirtatiousjimin

The twins are 1 year old now <3

Over the past few weeks me and Jimin haven't been talking to each other. My relationship with my boyfriend, Park Jimin, was slowly fading; Within that long agonising month, I had tried everything to garner his attention.

I suggested watching a movie with the twins, before we started dating, trying to rekindle some of the love and passion in my relationship. However, Jimin had refused the offer, claiming he had a busy day at work and he was tired. When I suggested a date night, something relaxing like a dinner, Jimin had rebuked that too, not wanting to leave home.

I let out soft sigh and watch the twins playing with their Barbies dolls. I picked at my bowl, moving around the cake with the fork for before I sigh and place the fork down. Getting up, I grabbed the bowls and placed them on the kitchen counter before returning for the banchan dishes.

Apathetically, I begin placing them in small tupperware containers. Tonight was another night that Jimin hadn’t come home in time for dinner. Another night he’d stayed later at the office.

"M-mommy where is daddy" Ae question as I looked down and I picked her up. "Daddy is at work he will come home soon hopefully" I smiled

“Mom can we daddy now?" Minji moaned

"Ok I guess so go and get me your shoes so we can see daddy" I chirped

The twin ran to cloak room and got their shoes. I wore my coat and held the twin hand whilst a I lock the door

"Come on m-mommy hurry up" Ae huffed "I'm coming sweetheart" I laughed

I buckle them into their car seat and we drove to Jimin office

Outside his office building~

"Mommy help m-my shoes are untied!!" Minji yelped

"Aww sweetheart I'm coming" I laughed

I tied Minji and we walked into the building Jimin could work at home but some reason he has been going to his office putting more stress on him.

I got nervous because I couldn't bear to his face, what if he shouts at me? What if he ignores me again? What if..

I felt a pull in my hand, I looked down on Ae, "Mommy let's go in, I want to his d-daddy! " Ae giggled

I nodded but then I wanted to see my man only a glance of him would be enough for the day I thought. So I walked towards his door from the glass I saw something which I shouldn't. I-it was hard for me to believe what I was seeing.

There was a girl too with him. She was kissing him and jimin , he was shocked but didn't pushed her away. It was really hard for me to take in so I just walked away holding back my tears.

Grabbed my twins and I started walking towards the exit of the building. Sitting in my car I realized even after crying so many times over him i still had tears left to cry.

"Mommy w-why are you crying" Minji  asking while rubbing my arms

"M-mommy don't cry me and minji a-are here!" Are smiled, giving me a hug

I gave my twins reassuring smile  where's he now? Making out with other girl? When I'm literally a crying mess for him. I drove back to our mansion. As soon as I reached unlocking the door then I started to pack me and the twins things.

The necessary ones. I couldn't stay here a minute longer, it was suffocating for me here. I packed my clothes, shoes, brushes everything which I could grab at first.

The twins were too busy watching Barbie and the dream house to realise what was going on.

I took a bath to calm down myself... I thought I should let him know that I'm leaving him for his own good.

I thought that I should give him a last chance to explain his situation even though I know I will not change my decision but still I waited for him.

It was 1:00 in the morning, and sleep could nowhere to be found. My eyes were all red and sore from the crying. I drank 2 cup of coffee to stop myself from zoning out again.

The door unlocked revealing Jimin. I could tell he was tired but now I would say tired of fucking someone in his office rather than from working.

He wore a classy suit . Why I find him beautiful in every situation?? (Maybe I'm sick.) He looked at me with a little frown on his face finding me there waiting for him. He didn't expected it from me.

He walked towards the table where I was sitting, dropping his bag on the sofa.," You visited in the evening, you should've called me. "He told walking away for water.

" You were busy, it would be rude of me to disturb you " I said not even glancing at him. " I wasn't, if it was important you could've told the receptionist." He retarded back shrugging a little.

"Oh really? Weren't you busy? Making out with women! I didn't wanted to distract you!! Jagi! " I scoffed, he shifted a little at his place and stood in front of me.

" You saw? " He asked softly lowering his gaze,

" I wish I could change that but yes I did saw how you were kissing her, is she nice Minnie?? " I asked with tears Threatening to fall from the corner of my eyes.

" Y/n, It wasn't like that " He sighed touching my hand, I scoffed standing up, yank my hand away from him

"Oh please at least have some guts to accept the fucking fact the you are dating someone else"I raised my voice a little at him.

" You didn't the saw the whole thing y/n trust me it wasn't like that. Yes she did kissed me but as soon as I gained my senses back I pushed her trust me. " He said hastily taking long steps to remove  the gap between us, trying to take my hands again.

I jerked his hand roughly this time,pushing him a little "Don't! don't want any explanations Jimin it's okay, from the past few months you already behaving so distant I understand it must be your need. But I-I can't live with this any longer. I can't suffer like this anymore."My throat dried up, i licked my lips, raising my hands a little in air, trying hard to complete the sentence.

" Let's break up, please I can't take this anymore." I said with my trembling lips. Finally I was able to say the thing which was inside my heart, mind for so many days.

Jimin took a few steps back from me, " What? What did you just say, princess? "Why was he sounding angry. I swear at that time I saw something In his eyes. Was he angry? But why was he? He had no right to be the angry one. I'm supposed to be angry.

" You heard what I said, I've packed me and the twins stuff. I'll leave now, was waiting for you so that I can give you a last chance to explain yourself"

I exclaimed trying to control my shaking hands. Why was I feeling scared meanwhile i brought my bags in the main room, giving him time to process everything.

Taking a last glance at him I sighed and started walking towards the door holding the twins, until I felt his hands on my waist dragging me back gaining a loud gasp from my mouth.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
I'M BACK KIND OF THANKS FOR READING MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR ME BC I'M THE BEST idk why I'm typing in cap locks 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...
541 67 11
It was dark,dark as night.. A man was being followed. He turned around,only to discover the living devil, with a knife in his hands and a devilish s...
9.9K 478 34
Yn is a crying mess she's trying make Jimin understand that she's not at fault. Yn: can't you see Jimin she is just playing around, I know her more t...
13K 781 50
jimin shut the door as you opened it, locking it and you against it. you stared up at him as he rested his palm next to your head, pressed against th...