Can You Speak Up? (Deaf Tommy...

By Ra1nWrites

Hey it's me again, my 4th story!!! Here's the rundown if you're new. Female reader btw ____________ Y/n helps... More

1: The Girl In The Library
2: Crying Lightning
3: Shit We'll Be Late!!
4: Hearing Aid
5: Trouble
6: Adrianna
7: Principal's Office
8: Mum Don't Emberrass Me
9: Child
10: Science Homework
11: Piano
12: Blankets
13: Boba
14: Fuck Rule Three
15: Hazel
16: Snacks
17: Wanda Vision
18: Truth or Dare
19: I'm Sorry
20: Sleepover
21: Midnight Talks
22: Fuck You
23: Poggers?
24: Shut Up And Kiss Me
25: Don't Baby Me Now
26: Road Trip
27: PHIL WATCH OUT
28: Shut Up And Let Me Sleep
29: Five Minutes
30: Braids
31: NUGGETS?
32: Race To Boba
33: Sunset
34: Luv
35: Say "Hi" Women
36: Go Fish
37: The Fair
38: The Necklace
39: Love You
40: Snow
41: I Like You Too
42: Burn
43: Skating Rink
44: UNO
45: WHAT IS UP CHAT!!?
46: Try Not To Laugh
48: Secret Santa
49: Mistletoe
50: What's Wrong?
51: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (Not a chapter)
52: Editing and Cuddles
53: Secret Santa pt. 2
54: Merry Christmas
55: At Least Talk
56: Character Headcannons (not a chapter but will introduce spoilers maybe)
57: Important To Say
58: Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You
59: Drunk
60: 6:27 am
61: Jealous
62: Last Day
63: Alone Time
64: #1 Trending
65: Forget
66: Back Home
67: Anniversary
68: "I Love You"
69: Haha Funny Number, And Book Ended Lol

47: Makeup

4.3K 187 276
By Ra1nWrites

MORE CHAPTERS AWOOGA, anyway here is content. And I know this is late but thank you guys for 1k+ followers! :D

And pog I have 4 recitals coming up this fall :')

Anyways enjoy!!

_________

"Sure, what?" Tommy asked, turning to her. She looked like she was stirring up something.

"Niki, did you bring your makeup?" Y/n asked, Niki gasped and nodded.

"I brought mine too." Ariadne said, and all the guys panicked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAKEUP???!!" Tommy asked. Y/n had a sly grin and winked at Niki. She got up and went to her room.

"You guys let us do your makeup. i.e., eyeliner, contour, and blush. Only those three, and then we'll be happy." Y/n concluded, Ariadne nodded.

"Ay, I'm up for it!" Freddie said, Ariadne happily got up to get her makeup.

Tommy refused but Y/n insisted, to which he caved in. Wilbur and Phil decided to just watch along with Ranboo who couldn't really participate.

Niki was in charge of Jack and Tubbo. Ariadne was in charge of Freddie and Sapnap, and lastly, Y/n was doing Tommy and Dream.

George refused and everyone agreed to him having an already perfect face.

"What the fuck is this?" Tommy asked, picking up the eyeliner, Y/n smirked.

"Your worst enemy." Y/n said. Tommy nervously put it down.

"Whooooo, make over time!!" Dream cheered, clapping his hands in excitement. Niki chuckled as she opened up some of the makeup.

"Oh it's not that much, just eyeliner, and blush. Those are the only things that will come out a lot." Ariadne said, Freddie was excited as well.

"Are you going to make me look pretty?" Freddie asked happily, Ariadne nodded.

"I can't make pretty prettier, but I'll try." she said. The chat aww-ed as Tommy pretended to gag. Y/n smacked the back of his head.

"OW, SORRY." Tommy said, rubbing his head. Y/n rolled her eyes and got to work.

"So, first I'll do contour." Niki said. Y/n nodded and got to work. Ranboo was laughing as Tubbo giggled as the brush tickled his face.

"Tubbo, stop moving." Ranboo said as Tubbo laughed.

"It tickles!!" He said. Niki chuckled and kept going to work.

After the contour was done, the guys looked very stunning. They decided to do blush next. Some of them didn't have much contour.

(A/n: why? Because baby face.)

"I'm going to do the e-girl blush." Y/n chuckled as she patted the brush on the pallet and onto Dream's face. Tommy was not enjoying it at all, but Dream was excited for the make over.

(E/n: i feel like if i looked hard enough i could find e-girl dream fanart, and i probably will when i'm done here tbh😔)

(A/n: I looked it up, I'll never be the same)

"Why did we agree to this again?" Sapnap asked, Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I look fucking stunning." Jack said as Niki placed the blush.

"Glad you like it." She said placing some more, and Jack marveled at how good it looked.

"Why didn't I get this con-tour?" Tommy asked, reading the label.

"Because you have a baby face, and it doesn't need shaping." Y/n said, Tommy blushed.

"Can't tell if it's the blush or if Tommy's blushing." Wilbur snickered, Phil chuckled as Tommy flipped them off.

"Oh wow, I look like you now." Tommy said sarcastically as he looked at the blush, Y/n glared at him.

"First of all, Fuck you. Second of all, You look good. If you want I can scribble on your face." Y/n said, Tommy shook his head nervously while Y/n turned to Dream for his blush.

Tubbo had been able to handle the brush without laughing. Sapnap was still pissed, but he couldn't deny that Ariande did a good job. Freddie was just on the side chatting with Ariadne. Tommy was not so happy and would squirm around every time the brush hit his face, Dream on the other hand was being very polite, and somehow calm.

Jack was absolutely loving it, he would constantly compliment the makeup, and to be frank, he did look amazing.

"Hehe next up, eyeliner." Y/n said, Tommy laughed nervously as he saw the pen open.

"Oh fuck, I suck at eyeliner." Ariadne chuckled, Freddie laughed.

(E/n: language, ariadne😐)

(A/n: Ariadne my beloved.)

"I can help." He said. Ariadne handed him the brush and both of them violated Sapnap's face.

"STAND STILL!!" Y/n fought with Tommy as he protested. She had to hold his face so he wouldn't move.

"Tommy, stop being annoying." Dream said, Tommy went to protest but Y/n moved his head.

"Stop moving or I'll smack you silly." Y/n said, Niki chuckled as Jack marveled again at the eyeliner she did.

Y/n quickly finished the eye and admired her work.

"You two look beautiful." Y/n said, holding their faces to get a better look.

"Thank you." Dream said, he looked over to Sapnap and George.

"I look better than you two now." Dream stated, they rolled their eyes.

"Can I take this off?" Sapnap asked. Ariadne nodded and handed him a makeup wipe. He quickly cleaned it off. Freddie decided to keep it on, along with Dream and Tubbo.

"Do I look pretty Ranboo?" Tubbo teased. Ranboo laughed and nodded.

"Yes you do Tubbo." He laughed. Tubbo strutted and showed the stream.

"Can I take mine off?" Tommy asked, and Y/n shook her head.

"No, if you do I'll kill you." She said ruffling his hair. He nervously rubbed his face and looked back at his blush filled finger.

"See chat this is what I deal with." Tommy said, Phil chuckled as he looked around at everyone.

(E/n: this literally said "Ohio chuckled as he looked around at everyone" 😕so idk fix it if i interpreted it incorrectly😀)

"You all look great." Wilbur said. Tommy rolled his eyes as Y/n smirked, proud of her work.

"We only have 1 hour and 30 minutes left. What now?" Phil asked, the others shrugged.

"It's 3 am are you aware of that?" George asked exhausted.

"Of course he is tired." Tommy mumbled, Y/n snickered at his response.

"Yeah I'm tired too, I'll turn in." Sapnap said, Dream was sad that he had to take off the makeup, but he was very tired.

The Dream team left to go to sleep while the others stayed.

"Media share?" Y/n said, Tommy shrugged.

"Sure why not?" Niki suggested.

_______
The timer on the screen finally hit 12 hours. Everyone cheered as the timer rang.

"WELL GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K PLUS SUBS! YOU GUYS ARE INSANE." Everyone didn't even notice how much they raised, Tommy was ecstatic as he addressed the chat.

"Well boys, it's time we turn in. Have a good one." Tommy said, everyone was steady to say the famous line.

"GOODNIGHT!!" Everyone saluted the camera as Tommy stopped the stream.

" Alright, I'm heading to bed." Freddie said, Ariadne was yawning. Freddie wiped off the makeup before going to their rooms.

"Ok Tubs, let's go too." Ranboo said, dragging him. Once they got to the room they took the makeup off with the wipes Niki gave them.

"Yup, good night guys." Phil said getting up, he was followed by Wilbur. Niki and Jack both left.

"Can I take this off now?" Tommy asked, pointing to his face, Y/n shook her head.

"Nope, not yet." Y/n said, Tommy groaned.

"Why?" He asked, Y/n pulled out her phone and snapped a quick photo.

"Is that all you wanted?" Tommy asked, Y/n shook her head.

"And this."

__________
Kith? I want a kith rn ngl. I'm kinda lonely.

Much love to editor: lupinsloverboy

Word count: 1312

________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 107 20
You always thought you were an average 17 year old girl, but that was before you met some crazy white haired dork that had been watching you play wit...
23.6K 558 14
What does a computer science student/Hollow Knight streamer do when they get bored? Watch Minecraft on Twitch, of course! And a certain Dutch fox-lov...
116K 5.1K 116
A burning pain erupted through my throat. How could I let this happen? I was just trying to do a job with my partner Kyoko and then it happened. The...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.