Babysitting the Oracion Seis

By junkofairy

*set after grand magic games Lucy gets a message from the council,saying that she has to take care of former... More

Unexpected...
Lisanna...The bitch
Invitation
Pervy thoughts and Costume shopping
Mr Vampire
My freaks
Ryuuzetzu Land
'Sick'
Carrots make dragonslayers moan...
Monster
Halloween Party Part 1
Halloween Party Part 2
Halloween Party Part 3
Kisses and a forbidden spell
Genderbend
Scary movies and comforting kisses
Hurting an Angel
Truth or dare!
The Visit &The Rumor
Lucy vs Lisanna
Midlu Ending
Colu ending
New fanfiction
20 facts about me

They're here

15.5K 424 821
By junkofairy

~Lucy's POV~

Today is the day,The Oracion Seis are coming.For some reason I'm so excited.I couldn't sleep last night.I studied about their powers and they're really cool.Master even gave me a ring that makes Cobra not able ito read my thoughts.

Thats good cause sometimes I have really pervy thoughts...

Anyway,Lahar and Doranbolt are going to be here in 2 hours.I ran upstairs and ran myself a bath.I even summoned Plue to keep me company.

I relaxed for another 30 minutes until I got out.I closed Plue's gate and got changed into my usual attire(what she wore for the infinity clock).Cancer done my hair in pigtails and done my makeup too!

I looked good,first impressions count.Well I have seen them before....but now they're not trying to kill me now,hopefully.

Just on time,My door knocks,filling my stomach with butterflies.I sprint down the stairs and open my door seeing Doranbolt and Lahar.

"Hello Ms Lucy,we hope that you are all organised"Doranbolt says while looking at my chest.I dont mind though.Im way used to it by now.

I look behind them and see a black van."So...Where are my criminals?"

Lahar walks over to the car in a very slow pace,making me very anxious.Could he be any slower?

He opened the van door and Hoteye first comes out,I smile up at him, he was really nice to me during the Nirvana incident.Now he has a mustache"Hello Hoteye, long time no see huh?"

Hoteye laughs"Please do not call me hoteye anymore,My real name is Richard.I would like it if you used my real name"

I smile and him and look behind him seeing Racer."Hi Ms Lucy"I smile at him,He hasn't changed much since the infinity clock.Racer smiles back.I look beside him and see Mignight.

He is leaning on racer and looks like he is about to go asleep.I giggle at his appearence,his eyes are nearly closed and his hair is all messy,He was proably asleep in the car."Hello Midnight-or should I call you Brain the 2nd?"I laugh agin seeing him pout.

"Calling me midnight would be nice,Anyways *yawn* thanks for letting us stay" I look beside Hoteye and see Angel.She is smiling at me and I smile back."Thank god,Im not going to be the only girl here"She laughs and I laugh with her,I know how she feels,Being with Natzu and Gray for a While...you want your girl time.

Beside Angel is Cobra,His hair is a bit longer and his scar is still there.He looks disappointed."Why cant I read your thoughts"I raise my hand and show him my ring."Damn"

~Cobra's POV~

"Damn"usually I like messing around with people and reading their thoughts but Blondie here actually thought this through.I looked over at Doranbolt and read his thoughts"How can someones boobs be that big...OH SHIT COBRA CAN READ MY THOUGHTS!"

I laughed and Doranbolt quickly made a comeback."W-well Lahar It looks like Lucy here as got this all under control,So we should be off"

Lahar nodded."Yes,Lucy if there is any problems or if there is any questions,Please dont hesitate to call me"I read Lahars thoughts"Or if you just wanna call me,I'll come over and fuck your brains out....COBRA"

I burst out laughing and collasped on the ground.Lahar was really angry and stormed off with Doranbolt.

"Ok guys do you wanna come inside now?"

~Lucy's POV~

"well here is the kitchen,I have plenty of food,so you can have anything,This is the livingroom."

I started walking upstairs and everyone was following me,I felt like one of those tour guides.And on your left you will see the giraffes.Hahahaha,Why am I so funny in my head.I opened the door to my room.

"Ok guys your not allowed in here,This is where me and Angel are going to sleep."I pointed towards the blue beds"angel thats where your going to sleep"

We all walked out of my room into the bathroom."Sorry guys but I only have one bathroom,We'll just have to share,If thats ok?"

I them walked in to boys room with everyone exept Angel,She is getting ready in our new room.The boys look at the bunk beads and their pajamas."Lucy,I really like my pajamas,Oh yeah!"says hoteye.

Cobra holds up his snake slippers with a glare."Seriously?"I start laughing.Racer holds up his car slippers with a laugh"I like them,But im not wearing them outside"I laugh with him and look at midnight,seeing he is already on one of the top bunks and going under the covers.

"Oh no you dont"I took the covers off him,He turned around and glared at me.Since he was on the top bunk and I was standing,He was 2 inches away from my face."Im gonna make you stay awake throughout the day and you will go asleep at night like a normal person"

Everyone starts laughing around me."What?"

Racer speaks up."We have been trying to do that for years now,It wont work"

I thought for a few moments"Well I could just give him coffee"

Everyone looks dumbfolded"Oh....We never tried that"

I facepalmed and helped Midnight off the top bunk.

"Well,Its 5 o'clock,Did you all have dinner?"

Angel then comes into the room,Looks around and shakes her head.Saying that they didnt have any dinner.

~Timeskip~

We are all at the dinner table,Eating vegtable soup and bread and Midnight is having coffee and he looks awake now.

"This is a really nice house Lucy,It must cost you a lot of money"Says hoteye.

"Erm not really,Its 70,000 jewel a month and the council gave me some money too"

It was a few minutes of silence until Cobra spoke up"Hey were really sorry about Nirvana and the infinity clock,We were just blinded by the darkness."

I smiled at everyone and they all smile back."I forgive you all,anyway to be honest I kinda had fun fighting Angel"

Angel started laughing"Hehe,remember Lucy,When I got gemini to turn into you hehe and show that pretty boy-what was his name...hibiki your boobs"

I started laughing too remembering"That lucky bastard"Murmered Cobra.Me and Angel stopped laughing and looked at him.Cobra looked up realising he said that out loud.Suddenly a flash of light and appered and Gemini was there as me."Do you really wanna see?"Gemini taunted.

All the guys blushed and when she was about to lift up the top I forced the gate closed."Erm sorry about that,Gemini can be a bit of a pervert sometimes,I once had to fight a battle with her at the grand magic games,and when she appeard she was only wearing a towel"

Racer spoke up"I remember watching that battle,you fought a girl named Flare and she was cheating when you done Urano metria"

Angels eyes widened"You tried that spell?When you used it on me It hurt like a bitch"

"Yeah the spell failed,One of her team mates was able to cancel the spell,It made me look so weak...But Flare appologised to me.Shes nice now"

~Timeskip-bed time~

I was going up the stairs when I heard all the Oracion seis members in the guys room.I pressed my ear against the door and listened."Shes nice","I'm gonna like it here","Oh yeah"

I knocked on the door and looked around,The sight making me speechless.Cobra wasnt wearing a shirt and neither was midnight or racer.Cobra was so tan,and he had a huge scar on his back,making him ten times sexier.

Even though racer isnt good looking,He had abs to die for.And Midnight was asleep with his arms behind his back,flexing his muscels.Since Midnight always wore baggy shirts,I thought he didnt have abs but Oh Mamma!....I was wrong.

How does Angel be in the same room with them and not lick them.God im a perv

"I-um Angel its time to go to bed"I looked around agin making me gulp,Thank god Cobra cant hear my thoughts."Goodnight guys"

"Goodnight Lucy~"They guys sang."Oh yeah"

Me and Angel walked to my room and Both of us flopped on our beds.I snuggled into my covers and gave a sigh of relief.

Maybe this wont be so bad.

who do y'all want Lucy to end up with

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 651 30
Natsu started to have feelings for the iron dragon slayer, but he is with Lucy. Gajeel is with Levy, but what will happen when the two girls see that...
162K 6K 36
ORACIÓN SEIS MEMBER PROFILES Brain Real Name: Unknown Position: Guildmaster Magic Type: Darkness Magic & Organic Link Magic Midnight Real Name: Macbe...
160K 3.6K 39
What if Lucy saved Laxus as a little kid? What if they met again in the future? What if only Laxus remembered it? What if Lucy saved Laxus from being...
279K 6.7K 33
Lucy feels that she's weak because she lost both her battles in the Grand Magic Games and allowed her future self to die. She feels even worse when N...