Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Da shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Altro

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 29

1.5K 50 19
Da shadow1dark2night

The wedding day arrived.

Mina and Kirishima were both ready and as the wedding started the bridesmaids and groomsmen including the maid of honor and best man all walked to the front everyone now waiting for the bride.

***
It was overall an amazing and wonderful wedding.

Mina looked beautiful and when throwing the bouquet of flowers which _____ ended up catching by accident.

Kirishima smirked looking at Katsuki who had a faint smile on his lips.

_____ met everyone from Katsuki's class and past realizing how amazing they were.

It was a fun and enjoyable night all leading up to getting drunk and passing out once they got home.

***
[ima zoom to get into the future cause I'm bored and want them babies]
***
Katsuki and the others were still on the mission of the 'Lords' and their drug.

It was honestly a difficult mission since there were so many of them spread all throughout Japan.

Hawks and _____ worked together locating a few hideouts but they always disappeared before getting caught.

***
It's been an entire year and they have yet to catch the Villains behind this drug.

Mina and Kirishima became a family and Mina was pregnant with a baby boy.

_____ and Katsuki were honored with the title of godparents when the baby was born.

They named the pink baby with black hair and red eyes with a black outline, Emori Kirishima.

He was a delight and cheerful baby.

Not only that but Uraraka and Izuku had a baby too.

They were starting their lives well..most of them were.

Katsuki and _____ have been too busy to even think about that.

Though Katsuki had considered it many times. He knew she was his and he didn't want anyone else..the only problem was asking her..

Not only that but..he has been hiding mails from her from a certain man who's been trying to contact her.

Chino for over a year has tried to call, and find _____. Wanting to know what happened for her to break up with him...even tho they were never together.

He has also sent rather harsh remarks towards her after seeing the nude photo shoots she's done with Katsuki.

She was aware of him trying to talk to her but has never really cared.

On another note, Ivor was taking the business to the sky. He's gotten many credits and allies to strengthen his products to sell.

Not only that but he added another 5% to _______'s profit just because he was that confident in his money making process.

She obviously didn't mind it, it was free money to her since he used her title and face.

On the other hand..Katsuki and ____ were already coming up on their 3rd year of knowing eachother.

And right now..all he wanted to focus on was making her his bride.

***
"KATSUKI FUCKING KILL IT!"

"WILL YOU STOP SCREAMING!"

"ITS CHASING ME BITCH!"

"STOP MOVING!"

"FUCK NO!"

"______!"

"KILL IT!"

Katsuki ran and stepped on the spider that was after _____.

She jumped on the couch in panic just sighing in relief.

"About fucking time!" She yelled at him as he cleaned it up with a tissue and threw it away.

He looked at her. "You bitch."

"The only bitch here is you"

"Oh is that right?"

"Yes bitch."

"Then let me from one bitch to another. FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"AYE DONT TOUCH ME WITH YOUR NASTY SPIDER INFESTED HANDS!"

"GET OVER HERE!"

"NEVER!"

Katsuki laughed chasing her around the house now threatening her with his 'spider infested hand'

***
5 min later
***
"That's right bitch. Clean it."

He washed his hands annoyed just looking at her having her arms crossed.

"You're real cute you know. The great Pro Hero Nova can kill and injury people but when it comes down to a spider? She's ultimately defeated." Katsuki said drying his hands now.

She glared at him. "Well. Your fucking opinion doesn't matter so shut the fuck up." She said salty yet as a joke which got him smirking.

"Love that language babe."

"Only for you"

"Mmm hot"

She laughed as he walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Come on, you gonna feed me tonight?" He asked walking out of the bathroom with her.

"Debating it."

"Ah okay let me know when you make up your mind." He said.

She laughed and kissed his cheek just leading him to the kitchen with her.

"All we have are leftovers from last nights Chinese dinner." She said taking it out.

He nods just sitting down while she heated it up.

"Hey, you busy tomorrow?" Katuski asked.

"Depends. What do you want?" She asked.

He rolled his eyes smiling. "A date. Buttt if you're too busy then I gu-"

She smiled. "I'm free! Where we going this time?? I wanna go to the park and have a cute picnic!" She said happily while taking out the food and putting it in front of Katsuki.

"Nah I'm not telling. I'll surprise you."

"Come onnnn how will I know what to wear"

"Just pick out one of those sexy dresses you have."

"Ah, so much context thank you my love" she said as he smiled just eating.

She joined in and not long after both went to bed.

Katsuki already had everything well..almost everything prepared.

He got the ring but...honestly he knows she would never say no but it killed him to think she would.

Masaru helped Katsuki pick it out..

Plus..there was one thing Katsuki had to do before he proposed to her.

***
When morning hit Katuski woke up early.

He looked over seeing _____ hugging his body.

He smiled and kissed her cheek slowly pulling away.

"Nooo where are you going" she whined yawning.

"I need to get to the agency for a second. I'll be back just rest till i come back." Katsuki said kissing her forehead.

She whined annoyed by that before hugging his pillow.

He smiled at her then went ahead and got ready.

He put on casual clothes and got out of the house heading straight to the police station.

When he walked in his requested for Nadora.

And once Nadora and Katuski sat down face to face Nadora spoke.

"Where is _____?" He asked confused 

"She's not here."

"..then why are you here?"

"..."

Nadora just looked at Katsuki confused.

Katsuki took a moment before looking back at him.

"I'm going to marry your daughter. No matter what you say she's going to be mine and I'll be hers. I love her." Katsuki said staring at him.

Nadora just looked at him. He then smiled seeing Katsuki's confidence.

"..is that all you came here for?"

"..ya. It is."

"So you don't even want my approval?" Nadora asked. "Why come here if you don't care about me or what I have to say about it."

"..I know how much she cares about you. I couldn't do it without aski- without telling you." Katsuki said.

"...she's happy with you. I've seen my little girl come back to the surface every time she visits me. I've had plans to give her the life she's always deserved. Find her the perfect man. Rich strong and handsome...Dynamight I accept the proposal. I trust her judgment and if you're what she's looking for then you can marry my daughter."

"Well like I said I don't care what you say I'm mar- wait what."

Katuski looked at him as Nadora nods.

"What more can I do. I won't stop her from loving who she loves." Nadora said.

"...you say that for her but what about your son?" Katsuki glared.

"You got my approval isnt that enough?"

"...you can act as if you truly care about her. Maybe you do care but I just can't see it. A father like yourself isn't worth anything if he can't except his son just like his daughter."

"Tora has always been rebellious. I've never had a relationship with him. I let him go knowing it was the best option for both him and the family. And for ____ she's my prized possession. The perfect daughter. How could I not care about her!"

"...this. This is why I don't get why she even likes you."

"We've had a past before you Dynamight. If you're so curious ask her. If you're going to marry my daughter then learn about her. Even now...I can tell she's given up everything on her side to focus on your side. Friends? Family? Am I not correct?" Nadora asked

"What the hell does that mean?!"

"You're really marrying her without knowing her? Hasn't it been 3 years" he sighed. "______ tends to ignore everything she has business with when she's in denial. Does she only focus on your family and friends?"

"Yes. And that's only because you're all in fucking jail!"

"Tora's not in jail. I highly doubt those old partners of her aren't either. How about Hiro? Takade? The others? What about Ivor? Or the business? Did she give up on those too?? Last time we talked she told me all she gets is money from Ivor. If she hasn't told you about her past then she's not 100% right with you. My daughters strong. And she-"

"That's enough. Nothing you say is true. The only reason she doesn't speak about her side is because there's nothing to talk about. You hurt her. All of you have. She's found a family with mine. Not a bunch of scammers like you. I'm going to marry her and confirm our relationship and she'll be apart of my family. And we'll raise our own family. And you'll have nothing." Katsuki said glaring at him.

Nadora stayed silent hearing that.

"...I guess you thought this all through huh?"

"I love her."

"...I'll be out in a couple years. She'll want me back with her."

Katsuki scoffed. "She's not that desperate."

"She's my daughter I know her more then you."

"Not well enough."

Nadora smirked. "You best start showing me some respect son-in-law."

"Dont fucking call me that."

"Get use to it."

"I'm leaving."

"Wait!... at least... before you go...Let me see the ring!" Nadora said.

Katsuki froze. He looked at him.

"Come on its my daughter. I should at least approve of the ring if you're going to marry her." Nadora said glaring.

Katsuki sighed pulling it out of his pocket and opening it for him.

Nadora looked at it... "How much?"

"25"

"K?"

"No fucking pennies- Of course 25K!" He said annoyed.

Nadora smirked. "At least you have good taste, she'll love it. Tell her I said hi."

"Ya whatever..." Katsuki said turning away..but he couldn't help but have a smile. She will won't she?

***
Katsuki felt a bit better talking it over with her father. He has always thought about how he'd ask his lovers father to marry his daughter but in _____'s case it wasn't so simple.

Katsuki would marry her even if her father disapproved.

He drove all the way home where he heard her showering.

He smirked taking off his clothes and walking into the bathroom quietly to scare her.

He opened the Glassdoor watching her body as she cleaned her hair with her eyes closed.

He walked in and wrapped his arms around her from behind groping her tits.

"Hey! Geez you scared me!" She said washing her face to look at him.

He smiled. "You look good" he said squeezing her tits while he could.

She made him pull away.

"Quit it..anything happen at the agency?" She asked looking at him as she leans forwards washing his hair now.

"No. Same old thing" Katsuki says while poking her breast.

He smiled looking down at her as she brushed her fingers through his hair.

He cherished her cheek. "How badly do you want that picnic date?" Katsuki asked.

She looked at him smiling. "Badly. Don't you think It'd be cute? I can wear my new outfit too. I got you a matching set so we can twin!" _____ said smiling.

He laughed softly hearing that. "You really thought this through huh?"

"Always."

***
They got out of the shower. Katsuki contacted Zupa to hurry it up and get everything ready at the top of the hill of the most beautiful park in Japan with Sakura trees.

He wanted it all to be perfect for her at sunset.

He kept checking his phone as she packed them a lot of snacks for the picnic.

"Oh hey Kats, Can you go get the blanket from the closet upstairs?? It's purple I wanna take it so we don't lay on the grass."

"we won't need it." He said.

She looked at him confused before freezing.

"I mean ya I will!" He ran upstairs to avoid  her question.

He already had everything ready...they just needed to go.

But without that knowledge it was hard to tell her not to bring things.

***
_____ got ready putting on a cute outfit matching Katsuki's clothes.

He smiled looking at her seeing her all prettied up.

He walked her out of the house and to the car where they drove for 20 minutes before finally heading towards the park.

***
"Hold on.." Katsuki said stopping her from going over the hill.

She looked at him confused before he wrapped a blindfold around her eyes.

"Hey! What are you doing??" _____ asked holding his arm as he blindfolds her.

"I told you I have a surprise. Cant spoil it now." He said smirking.

He grabbed her arms just kissing her cheek before leading her up the hill.

"This feels dangerous.." she said following his guide.

"Calm down im not gonna let you fall." He said.

"You sure about that?"

"Bitch"

She smiled as he saw it. He just led her right to the cute set up picnic all ready for them.

He made her stand facing the view of the city, he also had roses and a bunch of flowers around their spot to make the setting pretty having Zupa hidden in the bushes to take pictures then leave.

Katsuki smiled and stood behind her.

"Kats..can I take it off now??" She asked curious about what the surprise was.

He took a deep breath.

"Ya take it off."

She took it off and looked out at the beautiful city lights and then at the setting they were at.

Her eyes widen. "Oh my god! Did you do this!? It's so pretty Kats!" _____ said turning to face him.

He smiled seeing her smile.

"I did, it's all for you" he said.

She smiled even more pulling his hand to sit down with her now.

"How'd you find this view..it's so private I love it."

"I got my ways." He said smirking.

She laughed just putting the basket between them.

"It's beautiful. Thanks for doing this." She says.

He blushed looking away. Shit why didn't I just do it..I should do it now-

"Oh my god! Look your agency's over there isnt it??" _____ asked pointing at a section of the city.

He looked at her nodding. "Ya and homes that way." Katuski said pointing.

She smiled even more seeing it all from above.

Come on just do it..

"You know..I felt bad about asking for constant dates with you recently... since you've been so busy... But It means a lot when you do things like this! Just remember I don't need a big fancy place, as long as you're there with me it's a date!" _____ said smiling at him.

Katsuki smiled. "Hey I'd never miss a date night with you." He moved closer to her wrapping his arm around her as she leaned into his body.

"You're too cute"

"Don't call me cute"

"Mmm but you are"

"...literally use any other definition!"

"Pretty"

He sighed defeated by her as she kissed his cheek.

"I love you thank you" she said hugging him which made him tense up remembering his reason for being here with her.

"W-wait ______." Katsuki pulled away from her just sitting infront of her now.

She looked confused to why he pulled away.

"What is it??"

"Um..I don't..." Katsuki said but stopped. SHIT I cant do it sitting down like this!

She just looked at him confused..he doesn't what?..all I said was I love him-...wait he isn't breaking up with me right!?

"I need you to get up for a second" Katsuki said looking at her.

She looked at him worried now jumping to conclusions.

"Is..is everything okay?" She asked.

He looks at her seeing her expression and nods.

"Ya! I just need to..Um ya just stand.." he said standing up with her.

I KEEP FUCKING UP! DAMMIT!

Katsuki looked at her then away his hand in his pocket.

"Um okay..dammit.. ______-"

"Are you breaking up with me..?" She asked catching him off guard.

He froze just staring at her seeing her worried look.

He snapped out of his trance.

"Wait..what?! No! No I'm not!! Where the hell did you get that idea from!?" He yelled worried.

"It's just you didn't answer an- wait why are you acting so weird!?"

"I'm not acting weird!"

"You definitely are!"

"Will you just let me speak!?"

"...sure. But you can't break up with me." She said glaring.

He rolled his eyes. "You idiot I'm doing the opposite."

He sighed and pulled out a box just holding it infront of himself.

"_____...look I can't come up with some love crap that we'll both forget within the next minute..but I do know I love you so damn much and I don't want another guy to ever touch, look or love you. You're mine and I won't share you so..Marry me. Let me be your husband and you be my wife." Katsuki said getting down on one knee in the middle of his monologue.

He opened the box as the 25K diamond ring sparkled in the moonlight.

Silence.

She didn't say a single word which got Katsuki immediately shitting himself.

He looked at her seeing her eyes on him instead of the ring.

"Y-You're kidding right?" She asked.

He tensed up staying on his knee.

"No..I'm not" he said.

She looked at him tears filling her eyes as she nods.

"You idiot! This is what this all was for!? That's so fucking cute!" She cried as he stood up.

He laughed. "You know you still have to answer me right?"

"Oh shit- ya- yes! Yes I'll marry you!" She said wiping her eyes as he smiled hugging her tightly.

She smiled hugging him back.

Katsuki kissed her cheek before kissing her lips hard.

She smiled tears in her eyes from how adorable it was.

He put the ring on her finger as she admired it.

"Holy shit we're engaged!" She said as he smiled.

He just kissed her cheek again. "Ya we are.. fiancée"

She smiled and kissed his lips hugging him again.

Zupa took all the photos just leaving them so he can print them out and give it to Katsuki later.

Katsuki sat her down in between his legs while they enjoyed their picnic.

She smiled at her ring.

"It's beautiful! When did you even find time to get it?" She asked.

He just hugged her tighter.

"I've had it for over a month...by the way I got your dads approval to marry you since I know that's important for you." Katsuki said.

She looked at him in disbelief.

"Really?"

He nods.

"Wow..well even if he disapproved I'd still want to marry you. Oh my god we're gonna be married.." ______ said happily.

He smiled loving how much she enjoyed this.

"I love you"

She smiled looking at him and cuddling into his body.

"I love you more."

***
YALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT ISSSS

Btw. My College courses are starting so ima be slow on updates. Rip.

Like and Comment!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

8.8K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
68 3 12
โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Katsuki Baku...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...