Can You Speak Up? (Deaf Tommy...

By Ra1nWrites

Hey it's me again, my 4th story!!! Here's the rundown if you're new. Female reader btw ____________ Y/n helps... More

1: The Girl In The Library
2: Crying Lightning
3: Shit We'll Be Late!!
4: Hearing Aid
5: Trouble
6: Adrianna
7: Principal's Office
8: Mum Don't Emberrass Me
9: Child
10: Science Homework
11: Piano
12: Blankets
13: Boba
14: Fuck Rule Three
15: Hazel
16: Snacks
17: Wanda Vision
18: Truth or Dare
19: I'm Sorry
20: Sleepover
21: Midnight Talks
22: Fuck You
23: Poggers?
24: Shut Up And Kiss Me
25: Don't Baby Me Now
26: Road Trip
27: PHIL WATCH OUT
28: Shut Up And Let Me Sleep
29: Five Minutes
30: Braids
31: NUGGETS?
32: Race To Boba
33: Sunset
34: Luv
35: Say "Hi" Women
36: Go Fish
37: The Fair
38: The Necklace
39: Love You
40: Snow
41: I Like You Too
42: Burn
43: Skating Rink
44: UNO
45: WHAT IS UP CHAT!!?
47: Makeup
48: Secret Santa
49: Mistletoe
50: What's Wrong?
51: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (Not a chapter)
52: Editing and Cuddles
53: Secret Santa pt. 2
54: Merry Christmas
55: At Least Talk
56: Character Headcannons (not a chapter but will introduce spoilers maybe)
57: Important To Say
58: Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You
59: Drunk
60: 6:27 am
61: Jealous
62: Last Day
63: Alone Time
64: #1 Trending
65: Forget
66: Back Home
67: Anniversary
68: "I Love You"
69: Haha Funny Number, And Book Ended Lol

46: Try Not To Laugh

4.5K 187 498
By Ra1nWrites

Hellooooooooooooo I made like 5 animations this week for no reason, but I can show you them because wattpad doesn't do that.      :( but um here is one of the frames for a wing animation of quackity I guess.

But anyway-

Enjoy!!

__________

Tittiesucker6000: DREAM FACE??

JoeBidenslefttoe: NO WAY

CURRENTLYSHITTINGMYSELFxoxo: TOMMY WOMEN POG, AND FACE REVEAL POG??!!

CumDumpsterFire: HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WAY

(F/E/N: I am so proud of these usernames go follow them if they exist)

___________

Everyone went crazy as Dream waved at the camera. Y/n laughed as she read the chat zooming by.

"Ok guys!! Calm down, I have an announcement." Tommy said. The chat did not calm down but he decided to carry on anyway.

"So we are going to be doing a subathon, 12 hours stream. Media share, and we will read donos." Tommy suggested. The chat went batshit crazy again.

Soon subs came rolling in. Tommy's eyes widened as he saw the subs rolling in.

The mods quickly put on slow mode which calmed the chat a lot down.

"Well fuck man, should we get started?" Tommy said, putting up a timer. The QnA started.

"Dream can you look close up to the camera?" Tommy read. Dream shoved his face into the computer camera.

"NO DREAM DON- alright then that's getting clipped." Sapnap said. another dono popped in.

(F/E/N: since a face reveal would probably be hard for Dream to do, idk if -just for Dream- I would tease him or support him)

(A/n: nah I'd make da baby remixes with his voice and use that pic as the album cover.)

"Is Dnf real.. because Dream is not just a blob confirmed?" Tommy read, having to take a break to laugh. Y/n held back a chuckled.

"No Dnf is not real, it's all just a scam for your money." Dream said. Everyone gasped and looked at him.

(F/E/N: ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILLIAR FACESSS~)

"You're kidding me right?" Jack said. Niki nodded looking at him.

"Nope it's all been a ruse." Dream said. George nodded proudly.

(F/E/N: WHAT ABT GEORGE IN FLORIDA CONFIRMEDD???)

(A/n: EDITOR ARE YOU /J OR /SRS??)

"Shit this is going to get heated." Phil said as they fought. Wilbur pinched the bridge of his nose as they yelled back and forth at each other.

(F/E/N: EwWwWwwwwW I just remembered Dream is younger than Wil :/)

(A/n: wtf.)

"GUYS! DiplodocusLover382 said, ''Are you and Y/n dating?" Tommy read. Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head no.

"Guys I'm fucking trying alright." Tommy mumbled closer to the computer, Phil attempted to keep a laugh. Ranboo stifled a chuckle.

(F/E/N: Tommy you are a girlboss. Remember that)

(A/n: the three Gs. Gaslighting, girl bossing, and gate keeping.)

"Ok what els- NO FUCK YOU STOP GO AWAY!!" Tommy yelled as Jump In The Cadillac started playing. With the video of Tommy dancing to it, Y/n had never seen it before and was wheezing.

(F/E/N: Y/n IM SORRY YOUR CAST OUT OF THE FANDOM HOW HAVE U NEVER SEEN THAT CLIP- /j but tbh, the importance of that song to our community is just-)

(A/n: hey she just dates the guy 👀)

"I NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE." Y/n said dying. Everyone else was annoyed by the repeated video for every stream. Except for Y/n who was new and found it funny.

Tommy was not amused.

"DON'T LAUGH AT THIS!!!" Tommy said, skipping the video, Y/n was catching her breath from laughing.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW ME THAT SOONER?? THATS FUCKING PRICELESS." Y/n said. Tommy patted her back as she coughed from laughing. Tommy just rolled his eyes.

"Moving on." Tommy said, scrolling through donos.

"Freddie has a gf??" Tommy read, Freddie nodded and pointed to Ariadne. She waved nervously.

(F/E/N: *fangirl scream* AAAAAAAAAA FRIADNE IS REAL IT HAS SET SAILLLLL- Ra1n, I love you beyond life BUT I SWEAR YOU CANNOT TAKE AWAY THIS SHIP THEY MUST MARRYYYYY)

(A/n: uno reverse card, but who knows, am I /j or /srs?)

"Ok next." Tommy said.

______________

About an hour in, Tommy started yelling at the others for calling him short.

"GUYS NO LOOK, EVERYONE EXCEPT RANBOO STAND UP!!" Tommy  said, everyone stood up. One by one Tommy measured himself against everyone.

"Wilbur, sit down, everyone knows you stand on your toes." Tommy said, Wilbur flipped him off and sat down. So far Tommy was taller than everyone, even Y/n.

(A/n: if your taller than just pretend you aren't, no need to flex)

(F/E/N: no need to flex on my 5'4 ass- I measured and it's scary how tall Ranboo is compared to me- this boi is 6'8)

(A/n: bto I'm fucking 5ft, and my teacher who is Tommy's height terrifies me. If that's how he is compared to me I will pass out.)

But then it came to Dream.

"NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE DREAM IS TALLER THAN ME." Tommy yelled, standing on his toes to be taller than him. Dream wheezed as everyone stifled a laugh at Tommy. He barely was shorter than him.

"Suck it small man." Y/n said. Tommy glared at her.

"HEY I'M TALLER THAN YOU!!" He said. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"And what about it, I'll still beat the shit out of you." Y/n said; Tommy wanted to protest but remembered she was his girlfriend.

(F/E/N: good thing you remembered-)

(A/n: tommy Ranboo arc.)

"Well fuck you." Tommy said, she smiled as Tommy went back to looking at Dream.

"Don't look at me." He said putting his hands up, Tommy glared at him and looked back at the camera.

"I feel like if we weren't streaming Tommy would be going batshit crazy." Freddie said. Ariadne stifled a laugh. He glared at both of them.

___________

They all played, try not to laugh. The Dream team ended up losing half way because they kept making each other laugh.

Niki had kept it together for a while but lost mid way. Jack lost and an among us joke. Like always.

(A/n: sussy Jack)

(F/E/N: say 'subs' without the b
...
Sus *dies*)

(A/n: *fortnite music intensifies*)

Tubbo had lost barely in the first 30 minutes. Freddie had almost lost twice but saved himself luckily. And Ariadne had lost to one of Freddie's jokes.

Y/n was so far able to not laugh and to her surprise Tommy was holding up well too. Ranboo and Wilbur, who were absolute gods at the game, didn't even crack a smile.

(F/E/N: Damnnnnnnnnnnn)

And Phil who laughed at a dolphin spinning in a circle.

Tommy laughed at a stupid cat meme, and Wilbur laughed at a XQC meme.

It was now neck to neck, with Y/n vs. Ranboo.

"Laugh right now or I'll beat your ass." Y/n said to Ranboo. He looked at her terrified.

(F/E/N: dw Ranboo the amount of stories in my library will prove to you I won't kill you- unless I get overexcited and stab you- accidentally)

"Hm, do I value life or clout?" Ranboo whispered to himself. The next clip played.

(F/E/N: obviously clout is better- also realistically I would have been the first one out)

(A/n: I like clout, sounds like cloud.)

It was a Lemon Demon joke. Ranboo banged on the floor containing his laughter. Y/n didn't bat an eye.

A couple minutes passed, and everyone was trying to get them to laugh. But none of them even cracked a smile.

The next video was a classic old Reddit joke, which somehow got Ranboo to laugh. Y/n celebrated.

"WHOOO FUCK YOU RANBOO!!" She said, flipping him off and cheering. He mourned over his loss, upset with himself for laughing at Reddit.

(F/E/N: awww sadboo arc)

"WHO WON?? I WON FUCKERS!! FUCK YOU TOMMY, I BEAT YOUR ASS." Y/n said, bragging to Tommy. He rolled his eyes as the other laughed.

"Round two?" Phil asked. Breaking the yelling, everyone looked at him and nodded.

The videos started. It was just a cat playing with a string.

"Pussy." Tommy said pointing to the cat. Everyone face palmed. Phil ended up laughing.

"NO NO I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" He yelled laughing, everyone shook their heads in disappointment. Tommy was holding back tears of laughter.

____________

In shorter words, Ranboo won. Which he rubbed in Y/n's face. They decided to do another round, which resulted in Wilbur winning. Which was no surprise.

They were 8 hours into the stream and so far they had gotten well over 9 thousand subs, and much more in follows and donations.

"TOMMY!! I HAVE A PREPOSITION!"

(F/E/N: you really did me like that-)

(A/n: yes I did)

__________
AYYYYYY OK BYEE

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1497

________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
4K 92 16
[Requests Open] [Currently rewriting a few cringey imagines at the beginning] ... The title says it... But let's skip to the main point. The imagines...
9.8K 115 22
Y/n came from a very toxic house hold. One day she had enough. She ran away to her best friend, Tommy. When she was with Tommy she walked into one of...
934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.