Lost Soul

By BloodRave9

Peter Parker is a lost soul. He is underestimated by the avengers, his friends, other superheroes and even b... More

Clarification
Prologue 1
Prologue continued
The Search
Memories
Decision and Ascension
Tale of Anansi
Rise of a God
Confessions Part-1
Confessions ( Fantastic Four)
confessions and instincts (x-men 1)
Regret and Meeting
Spider-Clan
Training
Mystical training
sneak peek
Chaos
chaos vs order
Peter and Wanda (PAST)
Healing Memories
Train to be better
The Great Weaver
Aftermath
Aftermath - 2
Exploring Multiverse
Journey 2 (Death)
Spiderman: Bloodwrath Trailer
Journey 3 (Arakna)
Journey - 4 ( Queen's Guard)
Desperation
Journey - 6 (Ends of the Earth)
Journey-7 (ShadowLand)
Journey-8 (Madame Webs)
Journey-9 ( Banished Captain )
Journey-10(Endgame)
Journey (Endgame-2)
Journey (Endgame - 3)
Journey-(Endgame Final)
Journey-11(Date Night...)
Journey-11(...Gone Wrong)
Journey-12(A New World)
Journey Aftermath
A New World (Amazons)
A New World(Meeting)
A New World (Ritual)
A NEW WORLD (DUAGHTER?)
A New World(Departure)
A New World(Timeskip)
A New World( Bana Mighdal)
A NEW WORLD( BANA MIGHDAL - 2)
A NEW WORLD(THE QUEEN OF BANAMIGHDAL)
A NEW WORLD ( FIGHT FOR POWER )
A NEW WORLD (DON'T MESS WITH THE QUEEN)
A New World( Balance)
A NEW WORLD (GOODBYES)
A NEW WORLD(EPILOGUE)
Earth 616 Recap
HOMECOMING
HOMECOMING-2
Reunion-1
Reunion - 2
Reunion-3
The spell

Journey - 1

7.9K 188 34
By BloodRave9

EARTH??????

Spider-man and Wanda were surrounded by many SHIELD Agents led by a tall green woman and this universe's Spider-man.

" Both of you, raise your hands! " ordered the woman.

Peter sighed at the mess they are stuck in, he looked around to see hydra troopers lying around injured or dead.

How this comes to happen well.

A FEW MOMENTS AGO

Wanda and Peter exited and came to an unknown universe, Peter checked if he was in any known universe.

" This is a new universe not documented in the web of life," said Peter.

Wanda examined her surroundings and found this New York looked peaceful than hers but suddenly heard a blast in the air.

Both of their head snapped in that direction.

" A universe with superheroes can't live in peace " sighed Wanda.

" Yeah and I can sense the totem up there, let's go! " said Peter as he threw his web at two opposite buildings.

" Peter? " asked Wanda, she thought he was going to use the portal.

" I'm Spider-man Wanda, I prefer swinging over portals. The last one to reach there will have to pay for the next date. he shot himself in the air like a slingshot.

" damn Parker! How are you gonna get there by swinging " she shot after him with her magic?

She saw spiderman shooting like a bullet towards the commotion which looked like a hydra craft attacking the SHIELD helicarrier.

Peter landed on a high point soon followed by Wanda. They saw a woman who looked like the hulk using guns and strength to kill or injure hydra goons.

He identified a man in complete deep blue fighting enemies with guns and moved with spider-like agility. His attacks were precise and deadly like a predator.

" a spider who kills, " said Wanda surprised.

" yea there are some, every totem carries some of the aspects some are good some are bad. Let's help them out," said Peter as he jumped on a Hydra craft and broke the glass and threw the pilot on the helicarrier and webbed the engines of the other.

The two heroes of alternate dimension and SHIELD agents looked surprised at the new arrival, which gave the hydra goons to aim their guns at them.

Before they could pull the trigger a red hue took hold of their guns and made their point at each other and shoot.

The green giantess looked surprised at another new arrival. Wanda then stopped other bullets in mid-air and redirected them to the engine of Hydra crafts.

She nodded at them and took off to dispose of other aircraft.

The Spiderman of alternate earth pressed his comms and asked.

" Hill, a status report on Agent Danvers " his voice was deep and serious.

" She is returning, she has captured Madame Hydra but the equipment stolen was on another aircraft. Don't worry we will get that. " replied agent Hill.

They dealt with the remaining Hydra goons with the help of the new arrivals.

Wanda and Peter landed on the hellicarrier but we're surrounded by the SHIELD agents.

PRESENT

They turned and saw someone land behind the new Spider-man.

AN

imagine her with longer hair like 1610 Carol Danvers.

AN END

" I have madame hydra with me," said Captain Marvel as she placed the cuffed Madame hydra on the ground.

The Spider-man looked at the bound woman and said.

" She's not the real one "

" How? "asked the bewildered Carol.

" She's not easy to catch, I know her," said the Spider-man and removed the Madame hydra Mask to find an unknown female hydra agent.

Then the radio goes off on the unknown hydra agent.

" Peter Darling, it's not easy to catch me, better luck next time. hahaha" said Madame Hydra seductively and the radio self destruct.

The Spider-man native to the universe sighed at his ex-wife's antics.

" What should we do with these intruders?" Asked the green giantess.

" Bring them to the interrogation room"

The spider-man started to walk away followed by Captain Marvel.

" Wanda's hands started to glow red but Peter grabbed her hand.

" Not now Wanda, these guys are not the enemy," said Peter.

" How can you say? "Asked a bewildered Wanda.

" I don't feel any ill intent in them except the feeling of hostility which is understandable. He must be here with the Avengers or working for SHIELD " informed Peter to Wanda.

" She-hulk, right? " asked Peter nicely he knows she looks like his version of the hulk but looks can be deceiving like earth 1610 she hulk is Betty Ross and Jennifer Walters is a SHIELD scientist.

" Who the hell is She-hulk? shut up and Follow me ." Said the green woman and started to move.

" Why the hell does she have a handgun, she doesn't even need that? " whispered Wanda to Peter, whom she had noticed earlier in the fight she used guns.

" It comes with the job I think. This version of Jennifer is a SHIELD agent" Peter whispered back to her.

" what are we gonna do? " asked Wanda.

" wait and watch," said Peter, he walked in front of the green woman and raised his hands in surrender.

" We will come with you" Stated Peter, Wanda did a loud facepalm behind.

" What the hell Peter Parker! " exclaimed Wanda behind him.

" Peter Parker!? " whispered the green shield agent surprised.

--TIME SKIP--

Peter and Wanda were in the interrogation room, Wanda was glaring at him. Peter was calmly sitting on his own. Wanda linked both of their minds.

' Why are we being held in the interrogation room, we helped these guys' thought Wanda fiercely.

' Don't worry, Anansi always has a plan ' replied Peter.

' So what's the plan? ' asked Wanda sarcastically.

' you mentioned me by my real name and I noticed that she had a visible reaction. I think she knows the other me personally and the other Spider-man will come for talks ' answered Peter.

They both heard some pair of footsteps coming closer. A woman stood in front of them, they both recognised immediately.

She stood in front of them with a datapad in her hand, she was escorted by 2 SHIELD guards and the green giantess.

" Agent Maria Hill " nodded Peter at her in greeting.

Maria glared at him now alert.

" How do you know my name? " asked the agent while glaring at him.

" Where I come from we don't see eye to eye," replied Peter.

" and from where are you? " she inquired.

" alternate universe, have you heard of the multiverse? " asked Peter to the agent.

Maria and the green giantess's eyes widened at his revelation. Maria motioned her guards to leave them alone.

" How can we believe what you are telling is the truth? And why did this woman called you Peter Parker? " questioned the green giantess while she pointed at Wanda.

" Agent Jennifer Walters right? " asked Peter.

" Agent Jen Walters" corrected Jen.

" Ok, Jen, because I'm Peter Parker," said Peter as he removed his mask.

Maria and Jen looked shocked at him, he looked the same as their Peter Parker just 10 years younger.

" so can I now meet with your Spider-man," asked Peter with a smile.

" are you sure you are not a clone? " asked an amazed Jen.

" No he is not," said Wanda.

" she's my companion, Wanda Maximoff " introduced peter.

" Honey, I'm no mere woman," said Wanda as her eyes glowed red.

" Wanda we are just here to talk," said Peter as he held her hand.

Maria received a message through her comms.

" ok Peter and Wanda, the director's ready to see you now," said Maria as she prepared then to escort them.

Peter wore his mask again and followed Jen and Maria with Wanda.

They came in front of an office, Maria opened the door and ushered them in.

" Director we have our guests," she said towards a man sitting on the Director's Chair in black clothes behind him Carol stood attentively and looked at the two new arrivals.

" Hello Mr Parker, I'm Director Parker of the SHIELD. to avoid the confusion just call me Director and thank you for helping us out." introduced the man in the chair.

Wanda looked shocked at the older version of Peter and internally appreciated how good and mature he looked.

" I see an alternate version of me us older here," said Peter to himself.

" I heard everything you talked about in the interrogation room. So the multiverse is real " said the director, Agent Maria and Jen too stood behind him.

" yes," said Peter calmly as his mask receded.

" I had always had a hunch, I had tried to open a portal to the multiverse but I wasn't able to " mused the director.

" It was because this world's totem was not connected to the web of life," said Peter.

" Totem?" Asked Maria.

" yes totem," said Peter then he explained the entire story behind the web of life and the roles of the totem.

The people were shocked at the revelation, the centre and new God of the web of life and spider totems is sitting in front of them.

" It's - it's a fascinating tale," said Carol as the other women in the room looked speechless at him, the director had a grim expression on his face.

" I believe you, Mr Parker but why now are you, the weaver, connecting our universe with the web? " asked the director looking seriously at him.

" there's a great war coming, I am searching for allies to aid me in this war," said Peter.

" but is this war going to affect us? Cause we don't want to waste our resources and people in the war that has nothing to do with us " said Maria as Jen nodded in her support.

" It will affect every single universe as the darkness will consume all," said Peter as he projected multiple alternate earths colliding with each other and a dark shadowy fog consuming it all.

The native of this earth looked shocked and in some cases frightened at the possible future.

Peter stood up and brought his hand in a handshake.

" What it's gonna be director? Are you willing to help me in this coming war or let everything get destroyed in front of your eyes " asked Peter?

Director didn't even hesitate and clasped Peter's hand and stared into his eyes unflinchingly.

" I accept, I don't want anything to happen to my loved ones or my kids or any other living being in this universe," said the director as he started at the women behind him.

Maria smiled at him followed by Jen and Carol.

" them so be it, I, Peter Parker, the reincarnation of Anansi acknowledge Director Peter Parker as the central totem of Earth-744353 and connect this universe to the multiverse," said Peyer in a deep voice as his eyes glowed goldenly.

A golden spider-web like thread came from Peter's hand and merged with the director's hand. The director's eyes too started to glow golden then the procedure was complete.

" I feel more powerful than before," said the director astonished.

" yes, a spiders power become more powerful with consuming tantric or chaotic energies," said Peter.

" Tantric and Chaotic energies? " asked Jen confused.

" the chaotic energy comes from fighting, death and destruction. Whenever a spider fights for his life his body gets fueled with chaotic energy or external factors like Wanda's magic works too," said Peter as he motioned towards Wanda who made her eyes and hands glow.

" and the tantric energy or love energy is gained through sex. When you spent lovely nights with your wives here. You will feel energised and powerful as your tantric energy stores are refuelled. " said Peter as he motioned towards the women behind him, the women blushed at his implication.

" that's why he has great stamina and gets energised," said a slightly blushing Maria Hill.

" wait how do you know, they are my wives? " asked the director shocked.

" I'm the weaver, when I connected you to the web I had seen your entire life along with the major or minor events of this universe and we Parkers always attract women towards us. ," said Peter smugly.

The director sighed at his other self's antics.

Peter suddenly felt a slight disturbance in the web.

" Ok, Director we will take our leave, duty calls," said, Peter abruptly.

He created a petal behind him and waved at them. Wanda too stood up and went towards the portal.

" it was nice meeting you all," said Wanda and stepped into the portal followed by Peter.

" They were in such a hurry " mused Jen.

" Yeah, Maria is Natasha back from her mission? " asked The director.

" yes, can I ask why Director, " asked Maria to her husband?

" come on Maria, why do you still call him director when nobody's here when we are married to each other," asked an irritated Jen.

" Don't you know Jen, she has a kink for man in authority. She always gets turned on by his presence alone, like us " said Carol with a sly smile, which made Jen smirk teasingly at Maria.

Director just saw his wives antics and two of them teaming up to loosen Maria.

" I was thinking of taking all four of you on a date, you women deserve that after today's adventure. Maria tell Natasha we will pick her up from our house. " said the Director.

The women just smiled at him and prepared to tell Natasha. The four are gonna have the best night tonight.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I saw Spider-man No Way Home trailer today. It was awesome. So I decided to release a new chapter for you guys on this occasion.

Peter visited the new universe which I named Earth-744353. Here spiderman is a SHIELD director and married to Jen Walters, Maria Hill, Carol Danvers and Natasha Romanoff. Peter from 616 has connected him to the web of life and has strengthened his powers but he felt a disturbance in the web so he left abruptly with Wanda.

Follow along in the next chapter to find out what's the disturbance?

I hope you liked the new chapter and don't forget the bio of the new spider in the multiverse log, I'll update next.

Pls vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 18 11
In the wake of immeasurable loss, Peter Parker, the once-vibrant hero known as Spider-Man, embarks on a solitary journey across the world. Stripped o...
33.8K 872 22
Ever since you've claimed your last name, Stark, everything is different. You not only got a dad, but a huge family (the Avengers, and Linda, of cour...
114K 4K 21
Y/N a highschool student who seems to try to have a normal life in a city that is full of crime, heroes and villains. Sadly no one can have a normal...
13.6K 462 31
Peter Parker x fem!Reader [book 1/?] [Female reader] [completed] ꕥꕥꕥ︎ Y/n has a secret, (it's pretty big)...