Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 28

1.7K 45 33
By shadow1dark2night

When the weekend went by _____ noticed her fingertips still remaining blue, they did fade a bit but remained on her skin.

Katsuki already started on the case getting Pro Hero Deku to join him.

Yet, even with everything going on... all _____ cared about was Mina's wedding.

They already got the dresses and were pretty excited about it.

Mina was over at _____'s house both on the couch while Mina tells her all about the venue.

***
"Wow I can't believe you guys are actually getting married! Will I have to call you Mrs.Kirishima now??" ____ asked teasingly.

Mina laughed smirking. "If you want. I cant wait for it though. Only two days left!"

"Are you guys planning to have kids after it?? I want a little Mina" _____ said smiling

Mina smiled. "Hell ya! I want to be a mom so bad. And I know Ejirou will be an amazing dad...hey I know we don't talk much about you and Bakugou, since you guys have been together for only 9 months but..I think you two are endgame."

"Well I'd hope so.."

"So you'd say yes if he proposed to you??"

"..I mean ya. I love him. There's no reason for me to reject that." _____ said as Mina laughed.

"And kids? I want our kids to be the same age..or to grow up together." Mina said.

"..I do want kids too but I still thinks it wayyy too early for that. Plus Kats is super busy with his agency. I don't want to bother him with anymore work."

"Oh please the man would jump to the opportunity to have kids with you." Mina says leaning back into the couch.

"Not until we're married. And...I don't think that's happening anytime soon."

"Might be sooner then you think"

"Mina he's not gonna propose to someone he met 9 months ago. It hasn't even been a full year, I'm sure he'd wait like normal people and give it a few years."

"Bakugou's not normal."

"Mina."

"It's true."

_____ sighed.

"Well forget that, it's your wedding week!" _____ said smiling. "Now. Tell me where the honeymoon is."

***
"What the hell do you mean?!" Katsuki yelled glaring.

"Kacchan it's not so simple..I've dealt with some of the users of this drug. It didn't just amplify their powers, if their bodies aren't able to hold the amount of power given from the drug then they'll explode. It's exactly what All Might told me would happen to me with his quirk years ago if I didn't train my body. Luckily for Nova's sake she was able to handle that amount of power.."

"That doesn't explain why we can't just go and stop these guys!" Katsuki said looking at him.

They were at Deku's Agency along with Iida and Shoto who were joining in with this mission.

"What happened to Pro Hero Nova? She's the first Hero to get injected with the drug isnt she?" Iida asked curious since he's also been on this case.

"Wait really? If that's the case..Shouldn't she be here with us to help?" Shoto asked looking at Katsuki knowing about their relationship.

"She asked to be removed from it. She's not going to help us." Katsuki said looking at them.

"You said her fingertips turned blue and she got lightening marks around her eyes right?" Deku asked looking over the file.

"Ya, it's from her quirk. Her lightening's blue and so are her nails....Look forget her all I need is to find their main hideout and kill these bastards." Katsuki said glaring.

"They've been around for over a year. The best thing we could do is try and figure out their motive."  Iida said.

"Their motive is to kill people what else?!" Katsuki says annoyed.

"There must be something they're after if they're creating these drugs and using it on themselves" Shoto said.

"_____ actually told me something about that..apparently the more they take it each week the stronger and crazier they get. She was out numbered in people and strength. She's able to cut through skin with her nails but she couldn't cut them because their skin turned thick. Look whatever they're planning it needs to be stopped." Katsuki said to them.

The boys continued their meeting all throughout the afternoon to night. They were coming up with a plan to stop the spread of the drugs but it wasn't easy.

***
When it reached 11pm Katsuki got up to leave.

He didn't even realize how late it had gotten.

He drove all the way home quickly going inside to check on _____.

"_____?" He called out but stopped once he walked into the master bedroom.

His eyes widened in total shock at what he saw.

The bed was burnt..smoking almost... he looked and saw some picture frames they had shattered on the ground and smoking with black corners.

He heard the water running in the bathroom and ran.

"______!?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" He yelled opening the door wide open but froze again seeing her drowning her hands in ice cold water.

She looked so uncomfortable and frightened.

Tears were running down her face her eyes mixing blue with her purple.

She looked at him in fear.

"I-it won't stop!" She cried.

He looked at the tub filled with water where her hands were being dunked into it, he noticed that her hands were sparking out lightening right into the water causing bubbles.

Katsuki had no idea what was happening he reached to take her hand out of the water..

"WAIT DONT!! It'll hurt you! My lightening and water will electrify you.."

"How did this happen? Cant you stop it?? What happened??" He asked just hovering over her.

She was on her knees so he went down to her pulling her hair back away from her face.

"I..I don't know it just happened out of no where. Once Mina left I just came back to the room to rest but my quirk turned on by itself! It destroyed everything in the room and I can't control it! Katsuki I don't know what to do I couldn't even call you for help..." she cried out her body trembling.

He just rubbed her back. "I'm sorry I should've been here sooner..dammit, you really can't control it? Is it the drug?! The doctors said they took it out!"

"I don't know..but it's starting to hurt"

He just looked at her worried.

"Hey it's still your quirk..you can control it okay?" Katsuki said.

He just pulled her arms out of the water making sure not to touch the tub water.

She hesitated fighting against him to not take her hands out but failed.

Katsuki immediately hugged her holding her hands between their bodies.

He could feel her lightening sparking and heating up his chest but he didn't say anything just holding her close.

"Katsuki no!"

"It's okay..just relax" he said hugging her tightly making her rest her head on his shoulder.

She panicked for a moment before trying to relax and listen to him.

She took deep breaths as her quirk finally stopped.

Tears were running down her cheek being afraid of what was going on with her.

He pulled away slowly looking at her, he wiped her cheek before looking at her hands.

"Y..your shirt.." she said seeing his shirt burnt up.

He shook his head just holding her hands and looking at them seeing that the blue on her fingertips were now spreading to her knuckles.

He held her hand in his just kissing her cheek.

"Listen I'm going to take you to the doctors-"

"No! No I don't want to go..."

"____..you're not stable I don't want you to get hurt."

She just buried her face into his chest.

"Please no.."

He stayed silent just sitting on the floor with her hugging her close to his body to comfort her.

"...okay"

***
He helped change the bedsheets and cleaned up the glass from the picture frames.

He called the doctors to get info on what was going on but when he got no help from them he called Deku.

Izuku was worried about what the drug could do to someone who isn't ready for that huge amount of power rush.

He just told Katuski to make sure she doesn't use her quirk until they can figure it all out.

Katsuki was annoyed with that response but let it be.

He looked back at _____ who seemed afraid of her hands not wanting to ruin anything else she touches.

He put his phone down and walked to her side of the bed.

"Let's go down, did you eat anything?" He said to get her mind off it. He reached and grabbed her hand pulling her off the bed just heading downstairs to distract her from the pain.

***
They spent the next hour watching a movie till _____ fell asleep.

He let her rest against his chest just holding her close.

He checked his phone to see if Deku got back to what he could do to help _____.

[1:33 am] Deku: I called Aizawa, take her to see Eri if it gets bad. Don't worry about tomorrow's or I guess today's work I'll take care of it! Take her to Eri and then stay with Nova for the rest of the day, tomorrow's Kirishima's wedding so make sure she's okay!

[1:51 am] Katsuki: alright I will, thank you.

Katsuki smiled softly just looking at _____ now.

He kissed the top of her head before moving to pick her up and take her to bed.

He set her down then joined her sighing with his arm covering his eyes.

***
______ woke up early in the morning.

When she woke she saw Katsuki resting against her.

She smiled yawning softly before moving closer to him to hug him.

Katsuki's arms moved to hug her back.

She smiled kissing his cheek feeling his arms tighten up around her body.

"Kats.." she said softly.

He buried his face into her neck.

She tightened her arms around him just taking a moment to relax with him before pulling away to see his face.

He closed his eyes wanting to keep the light away.

She smiled cupping his cheeks and rubbing her thumbs against his cheekbones.

"Kats.."

He opened his eyes looking at her a faint smile on his face feeling her touch.

Her eyes looked at his then moved to her hands that were blue.

He pulled away before moving back closer to her to kiss her lips.

She kissed him back smiling before he pulled away to sit up.

He looked at her as she stretched.

"Hey..I want to take you somewhere today. To fix your quirk and completely remove the drug still in you." Katsuki said to her.

She looked at him confused. "That's possible? Do you think it would fix my hands?? I don't like them blue." _____ said looking at it.

"Ya they'll fix it. Listen..it's this girl my former teacher takes care of. Eraserhead is his Hero Name." Katsuki said getting up.

"Eraserhead?..I think I've heard of him.."

"Ya.. anyway, he adopted this girl named Eri who's power is to reverse things, she's able to control her quirk so she can help. We'll go in a few hours after I call them." Katsuki said as she nods.

She got up as he walked to her side.

She hugged him tightly. "Thank you for yesterday.."

He hugged her rubbing her back. "..you're welcome..but I should've been here sooner-"

"You were busyyy..Also Mina's and Kiri's wedding is tomorrow..I don't wanna go if I don't get fixed..I wouldn't want to ruin it if my quirk activates..I haven't even told Mina about it yet.." ____ said.

He looked down at her. "No you'll be there. Come on get dressed the sooner we go the sooner Eri can help." Katsuki said pulling away.

She nods leaving to get ready.

Her hands were burning up but not too much to the point she would be in pain.

Katsuki contacted Aizawa getting their address to meet up in the next hour.

Aizawa heard about Nova before so he knew she wasn't a bad person. And since Eri was still learning her quirk it would be good for her to use it for real this time to help someone.

***
Katsuki drove her all the way to Aizawa's house where he and Present Mic greeted the two.

"Bakugou it's nice seeing you again." Aizawa said smiling softly.

"Back at you old man."

"You must be Nova! Nice to meet you!" Present Mic said smiling.

"Nice to meet you two as well." _____ said smiling.

"Come inside Eri's ready" Aizawa said leading them in.

When they walked in Eri looked over smiling seeing them.

Bakugou just lead _____ towards her.

"You sure you can do this right?" Katsuki asked Eri.

"Ya! I've been training a lot at UA. I'll just take you back to when you were injected with the drug!" Eri said smiling looking at _____.

"...it's really that easy?" _____ asked her.

"Mhm, but if anything goes wrong Dad will be here to stop it." Eri said to her.

_____ looked at Aizawa who nods.

She then looked at Katsuki before giving her hands to Eri.

Eri took _____'s hands holding them as she closed her eyes activating her quirk.

Yellow and white magic sparked out of Eri's horn and body going onto _____ which caused her to tense up feeling a sudden pull.

They all looked at her hands seeing the blue going away and her original skin color coming back.

It took a moment before Eri pulled away but Aizawa used his quirk to make sure it stopped.

"Did it work??" Present Mic asked looking at them.

_____ looked at her hands front and back.

"_____..?" Katsuki said looking at her.

She smiled looking at them then Eri nodding.

"I feel amazing thank you! Wow..your quirks amazing!" _____ said which caused Eri to smile wide and look at Aizawa.

Aizawa smiled. "I'm glad it worked."

"You're all coming to Mina's and Kiri's wedding right??" _____ asked.

Aizawa nods. "Ya we'll be there. How have you two been holding up?"

"We've heard you're both a couple now is that right?? Good job Bakugou!" Present Mic said cheering.

"Ya whatever." Katsuki said already annoyed.

"We've been alright. Thanks again for your help."

"Always."

"Any girlfriend of Bakugou's is a girlfriend of ours!" Mic yelled out causing Katsuki to glare.

_____ smiled looking at Eri next. "I'll see you guys tomorrow then. Thank you Eri, I can tell you'll be a great Hero one day." _____ compliments making Eri smile even more.

Katsuki grabbed her hand saying their goodbyes before walking out.

She smiled at Katsuki showing her nails to him. "They're backkk! It's as if I never chipped them!"

He smiled walking her to the car and opening the door for her.

"Good, you wanna go to a cafe? I'm starving." He asked.

She nods as he closed the door then joined her in the car.

***
Katsuki drove them to the cafe nearby getting in and sitting in a booth both times infront of each other.

The waitress came over getting their orders of some eggs pancakes and bacon like the per usual breakfast meal.

_____ looked at her phone just answering a text.

Katsuki looked at her then out the window.

"Hey"

He looked over at her as she sets her phone down.

"...Did you guys invite any other Heroes to join the case?" _____ asked him.

Katsuki shook his head.

"No, it's just me Deku, Ingenium, and Shoto. Wildfire is doing the basic protocol for it." Katsuki explained.

"Hawk's just told me he was assigned to help out with the 'Lords Drug' project." _____ said.

Katsuki looked at her weirdly as the waitress brought their food.

"Unless the guys asked for his assistance I didn't know about that. Wait..he's not asking you to join the mission right?"

"He issss..I mean..since I'm better I guess I can com-"

"No. I don't want you to fight, if you get hurt again-"

"Kats-"

"You were scared when I saw you why the hell would I let you fight again."

"I was scared cause my body was changing but now that I'm fine I wanna fight."

He just looked at her just drinking his drink.

"And if they hurt you again?"

"I won't be alone or outnumbered."

"..are you sure?"

"Those drugs were crazy strong. If I can help even a little to stop them from spreading might as well."

He sighed not liking the idea of her participating in the case not wanting her to get hurt again.

"Ok fine. But we'll worry about this next week." He said starting to eat.

She nods but as they began to eat a flash went off in the cafe.

Both of them turned their heads looking at the 4 teens at the other table secretly trying to take a photo of them.

They all immediately blushed getting caught, 3 of them yelling at the one who had his flash on.

_____ smiled at them finding it amusing but Katsuki glared.

"Just go!" One of the teens whispered to the other pushing him towards Katsuki and _____'s booth.

They pushed their friend all the way until he froze standing at the side of the table looking at the two Heroes trying to eat their breakfast.

"U-uuhh h-hi..." he said nervously blushing red.

Katsuki just looked away ignoring him.

"Hi." _____ said looking at him.

He blushed even more having his phone against his chest before holding his phone infront of ______.

"C-CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU!?" He yelled on accident being nervous.

Katsuki glared just eating his bacon.

The teens from the other table look over.

"Um..ya sure why not." _____ said taking his phone.

He smiled wide sitting down next to her being a bit too close as she took a selfie with him.

She hands the phone back but he didn't move just looking at the picture eagerly.

"Wow thanks! Im a fan of your work Nova! I got all your dads products for training!" The boy said looking at her.

She just smiled nodding but then the other teens ran over to them putting a magazine on the table.

Katsuki and _____ look at it seeing their nude photoshoot.

"Hi! Can you guys sign it!!? We're huge fans!" One of the guys said.

The girl hands them the pen smiling.

Katsuki just looks at them annoyed.

______ takes the pen just signing it.

Katsuki just drank his drink.

"Kats"

He looked at her then took the pen signing it too.

"Now go away we're eating." Katuski said to them.

They smile wide thanking them before running off.

Katsuki moved to get out of his side of the booth.

"Where are you going?" _____ asked watching him move.

He just sat back down on her side moving closer to her and bringing his plate back infront of him.

She looked at him sitting next to her now and smiled.

"They're taking more pictures of you I don't like it." Katsuki said putting his arm around her.

She leaned into his body.

"Love that dominance of yours." She said laughing causing him to tighten his hold around her.

She kissed his cheek before they both continued to eat and enjoy their day off together.

***
Literally speeding to get to the good stuff.

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
8.8K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...