Maryam's Beautiful Story

By Maarryyama

The life of a young teenage girl changes forever as she embarks on the journey of her life. She's Mar... More

Prologue
The niqabi girl
Strange girl
Destiny
Heartbeat
The proposal
Babym ❤️
The wedding ♥️
Weird girl😳😳
Not an update
Mami ❤️
Revelation
Suprise
The question
The visit
Graduation and promp
New life
Acceptance ❤️
❤️❤️❤️♥️
Threat
😭😭😭😭😭
Khair ❤️
shocked
Encounter
27
28
Outing
Accident
31
Finale
Epilogue ❤️
pictures
Bye
New story alert
Author's note
6k🎉🎉🎉
10k🥳🎉💃💃💃💃💃

Trip

201 54 0
By Maarryyama

Zayn's pov
    It's been 2 years already and I'm starting to accept the reality that maryam's never coming back, and so, I am going back to my old self slowly and so far, I think I'm almost there.
     So, I will be going to Lagos to meet a lawyer as I want to assign her to fight a case for me. I have heard so much about her and so, I wanted to give her a try. I found out her name is fadeelarh and she fights for women and children's rights.
     I told Mami about my trip and she prayed for me and I took off to Lagos. I am meeting the lawyer tomorrow and so, I stayed at a hotel for the meantime as I don't plan on staying long.
      I woke up around 8am and did my daily routine I woke a suit because I wanted to look as professional as possible 😂😂I met my driver outside and we head to barr fadeelarh's office.
      I  entered the building and all of a sudden, my heart started beating and if I can remember, it only does that when Maryam is around me, I still despise her for leaving me but Sha! I still love her more than anything else.
    I met the receptionist and she directed me to fadeelarh's office and I knocked on the door and heard a small come in! I turned the door knob and what I saw made me drop the files from my hand, by Allah, I was very surprised and also happy at the same time. And when she raised her head and our eyes met, I couldn't stop looking at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 12K 75
The choices teenagers make... Some choose to smoke Some choose to steal Some choose to be bullies to defend themselves Some end up getting pregnant...
168K 10.1K 60
Money and power, two things that will get you whatever you want. Add beauty to the mix and you'll have whoever you want too. That was Harry's life, h...
1.3M 55.6K 60
In this life you'll meet people in the most unexpected ways that will change your life and force you confront your past. Start Date: April 25, 2021 ...
5.5K 1.2K 10
From getting thrown out of the house alongside her parents, to living with the devil and falling in love only to find herself walking the streets of...