Unlocking Truths About Luna (...

De writerlove03

Claire is a 18 year old girl who feels like she does not fit in with everyone else born wolfless. She struggl... Mai multe

Disclaimer & Author Notes
1. Bonfire Decisions
2. Ready As Can Be
3. Making A Friend
4. Wonderful News
5. Telling My Parents
6. Not A Dream
8. Sound Proof
9. Natural Luna
10. Moving and Shopping
11. A Legend
12. Feel Like A Child
13. Reading Overload
14. Talking Until Interrupted
15. Not Good Odds
16. Waiting Game
17. Use Your Words
18. First Interrogation
19. At Lost For Words
20. Hunting For Answers
21. Fuming
22. Silent Treatment
23. A Kitsune
24. Give It To Him
25. Letting Alastair Out
26. Not Knowing
27. Declare My Loyalty
28. This All Went To
29. Formal Dance
30. Snooping Around
31. Possible War
32. Surprising News
33. Moved To The Cells
34. Just Spill It
35. Ambushed On All Fronts
36. On Edge
37. Safe Spot
38. They Took Her
39. Monsters
40. Delta
41. Let Her Go
42. Make A Dash
43. Coming True
44. Time To Prepare
45. Coming Out Of It
46. Soon To Shift
47. The Dream
Thank yous and Upcoming!

7. The Luna

379 37 19
De writerlove03

Layla pulls the car behind the rest that is parked at the pack house. She lets a little squeal out as she places the car in park and claps her hands. Looking out in front of the car, I see Nathan and Tyler. Layla jumps out of the car, running into Nathans' arms. I am fighting with the car door, stupid thing just will not open. Did they put a child lock on this thing? Tyler comes up to my door and starts laughing at my struggle. Sending Tyler a glare for laughing at me, he holds his hands up in surrender using one finger to point the side. I look down to where he is pointing, real smooth Claire, been jerking on the handle and the door is locked. Popping the lock up, Tyler quickly opens the door, pulling me up into his arms. "Finally, I got you back in my arms." Tyler says, nuzzling my neck with his nose.

"Um, excuse me don't you dare ruin my masterpiece before the ceremony!" Layla squeals, cutting into mine and Tyler's moment. Pulling back to look at Layla as she has a playful smile on her lips. I shake my head slightly with a smile of my own.

"Sorry Layla, but you done so well I just couldn't help myself." Tyler says, smirking playing along. He turns his attention back to me, "You are absolutely beautiful. No wait, beautiful does not even describe how sexy you ar..."

"Tyler Elliot! We got less than five minutes until the ceremony begins. There is no time, let's go! " A woman in a white dress yells, walking in our direction.

"Yes mom, we are on our way. I'm just happy to have Claire back in my arms." Tyler looks like a little kid that just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Tyler keeps me pulled to his side as we walk up the lady.

"Right this way then you two. Claire it is so nice to finally meet you. My name is Jane Elliot, welcome my dear to the family. Now, if we may please head this way, we must not keep our guests waiting as everyone is so eager to get a look at their new Luna." Jane says, grabbing me away from Tyler. I turn my head to see he is following behind us, as we walk up behind the house. "This is where you two will stand until Sam and I announce the arrival, starting the ceremony." Before she turns and leaves us standing here by the back door.

Tyler holds his arm out to me, I grab onto his forearm just as we hear Sam and Jane announce, " the Alpha has arrived with his mate our future Luna."Welp, I guess it is now or never, there is no turning back now. Tyler starts to take a small step forward, letting me know that is our cue to start making our way up the the stand. Moving slowly beside Tyler, I am beyond grateful that I am holding onto his arm, because I may have fell flat on my face by now. This dress is so long and I am only wearing flats, the dress could have been just a tad bit shorter. While we make our way to where Sam and Jane are standing, I notice everyone is staring at us. Making our way up to the small stage, I look up to see Sam and Jane smiling down at us softly. Tyler places his free hand on mine that is wrapped around his arm and we take the steps one at time. Moving to stand next to Sam, we stop and turn to face everyone.

"Welcome, tonight we are all here to welcome our new Luna." Sam's voice seems to bellow in the night air.

Jane walks over to my right side, smiling, "Claire, as former Luna, I will help assist in guiding you when needed. Welcome my dear." Jane says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Dark River pack, it is with my most joyous pleasure to welcome Claire, your new Luna." Tyler pauses, using his hand to gesture to me. "Claire I have waited to find you, and here you was within the pack just out of my reach but now I have you. I promise you protection and love. We are bounded, by our mate bond, gave to us by the moon. Will you accept your position as Luna? Will you promise to be there for our pack and each member, individually as they need advice or help from their Luna?" Tyler asks. Looking at me for the response, he hopes for.

"Yes, I accept the title Luna of the Dark River pack. I will be there to help guide and aid our pack whenever or however necessary." I say, trying to make sure my voice sounds strong and loud enough for everyone to here.

Upon my accepting the position, Sam hands Tyler a small knife. Tyler gently reached for my hand, placing a small cut on my palm, then he does the same to his hand. Jane steps up to us both and wraps a silk piece of dark blue cloth around our hands, while saying a few words that I did not catch. Feeling a rush of energy and power between Tyler and I, causing me to suck in a breath of air. Jane removes the cloth from us and I am able to get a quick look at my hand to see there is no longer a cut mark. How is it even possible to heal so fast?

"Dark River members, I present to you. Your Luna, Claire Elliot." Tyler's voice booms out with pure pride. His smile is so big he is going to break his face, if he keeps smiling so much. Everyone starts cheering, as we stand in place.

Wait a minute, Tyler did not say Bell, my last name by birth, he said Elliot. What I am now holding his last name? Is this like a wedding too? I must have missed that when Sam was going over everything at my house. I lookout to see everyone is cheering for us, as they clap and some of them look to be doing small jumps.

Moving to get off the stage, Tyler is following in behind me every move I make. Immediately, everyone flanks around me, some of them are touching my arm. There is so much chatter going on I can not make out one word anybody is saying, feeling a dull throb start by my temple. Arms wrap around my waist and I know automatically it is Tyler from the slightly warm tingling his touch leaves. He pulls us off to the side, everyone parts the way for us to get through. The throbbing subsides to where it is almost not even there anymore, thank the moon. I look around to find my family standing under a tree.

Making my way over to them, my mother pulls my in for a hug. Pulling back from my mothers embrace, seeing she has as few tears. "Oh mama."

"I am just happy sweetheart." My mother says, brushing the tears away quickly.

Nathan and Layla each give me a quick hug. Turning to see Tyler is standing there waiting patiently. Going up to him, I grab his hand while he pulls me close. I look around to see another bonfire has been lite up again. Everyone seems to be so happy tonight as I watch people dance around. There is children running around. Feeling a swell build in my chest, I am so proud and happy everyone seems to be so content, it is lovely watching the kids have fun. This is my pack, my entire family now.

Tyler pulls me into his chest, and I sigh leaning against him. "Penny for your thoughts baby." Tyler whispers in my ear.

"I am watching and admiring everything going on. Everyone seems to be so happy  tonight." I say, still watching everyone.

"They are happy to finally have their Luna, it makes our pack stronger. Although, I am the one who is truly lucky. Baby you have a pure heart, you care, and not to mention incredibly sexy." Tyler pulls me to a picnic table. There is already two plates of food sitting there, I know Tyler did not get them as he has been with me the last few minutes. "Will you have this dinner with me, my Luna?"

"I would be honored, my Alpha." Blushing, as I sit down in front of the food on the table. "Did you really have someone bring us food?" Tyler nods his head. "You know, we could have gotten our own food." I say, raising an eyebrow.

"I know but people, our members, want to serve you. Especially, tonight after you are officially their Luna." Tyler says innocently.

Sighing, I pick up my fork and start to eat on my food. I will let this go tonight, but I really do not want anyone to be doing everything for me. There is some way I can help out my members. We are eating our food in silence, which is good with me that way I can watch everyone else having fun.

"You are so stunning tonight, it is lovely to get a quiet moment together. I know there is things I do not know about you and I cannot wait to get to know everything about you. My life feels complete with you here Claire. Anything you want to know about me just ask, I have nothing to hide from you." Tyler's truth catches me off guard a little. Looking up to see his face is neural, while his eyes are swirling full of emotion.

"Tyler, there really is not much to know about me. I'm fresh out of school, and read that is really all there is to me. It does feel surreal in a way I have seen several pack members around school but we never spoke. I always felt invisible." I pause in case he had any questions. Tyler just looks at me softly. "I feel complete being with you too. Although, I did happen to notice that I now hold your last name. I do have a question that is starting to nag at me." Tyler nods his head, urging me to continue. "When does the pack expect us to have a child?"

"Whenever we are ready. It is not something they push on us to do but the members expect for us to have one in the future as they will need a future Alpha." Tyler pauses and starts fidgeting with his fingers. "Claire, I want as many children as you will willing give me, I have no limit. I love children and can not wait for the day I am a father myself, but we are young and I want some time with you to myself first. So really, it is all in your timing but just know I am ready when you are. What do you say, we take it on as it comes?" Tyler looks at me with compassion. I nod my head in agreement. "Claire would you like to dance?"

"Yes, I would." No sooner than the words leave my mouth, Tyler is pulling me up.

Tyler holds me close as we walk to where everyone is dancing. I can hear music playing but it is not very loud. Just as we step up to the dance floor a soft song comes on. Tyler spins to where he is directly in front of me, putting a hand on my waist and his free hand holds mine. I place my free hand on his shoulder. Tyler starts to twirl us around gently on the dance floor. I lose my self in his eyes, that are shining so bright as he looks at me. Feeling that others are watching us, my  heart starts to pick up speed. "Breathe, just focus on me. It's just us." Tyler whispers in my ear. Trying to slow my heart rate down, I focus only on Tyler his hands, the way they feel on me.

I watch as Nathan and Layla walk onto the dance floor, my parents even join in dancing. My heart flutters, feeling complete with us being here together. The song comes to an end all to fast, as Tyler pulls me off to the side. We watch as people wave and bow to us, guess people are leaving for the night. My mom walks up to me and pulls me in for a hug, hugging her back I can feel her body jump a little before she pulls back. Her eyes hold tears that she is refusing to let fall, without a word she walks to my dad, who waves, before they walk away leaving. My heartbreaks a little for my parents, they are returning to a house without their kids. In one night Nathan and I found our place in the pack and both of us will be staying at the pack house now where we belong as leaders of this pack.

I turn to face Tyler, wrapping my arms around him. Tyler leans down touching my nose with his, his lips are so close to mine I can almost taste them. Closing the last small gap between us I bring my lips to his, sparks are set off from just a gentle kiss between us. Tyler nips my bottom lip, asking for entrance, granting him entrance his tongue dives in attacking mine wanting to dominate mine. I never want this to end, my body feels so warm as a pool of wetness comes from between my legs. Tyler pulls back looking at me, "Mmm, you smell divine. How about we retire for the night?" Tyler asks ever so soft.

"Take me to bed Ty." He picks me up bridal style, walking into the house to where I am guessing our room is. Smiling, I lock my arms around his neck, leaving small kisses on his neck trailing up to his jawline. Smiling softly when I feel him shiver.

AN- Finally got to update! YAY! I am so sorry for the wait and thanks to everyone for reading and staying with the story this far! If you are enjoying and like the story please comment and vote!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.4M 99.1K 47
Lauren is 19 years old and the daughter of the village mayor. One day she accidently meets her mate - the most feared, brutal and unpredictable Alph...
30 1 12
In "Lunar Bond," Claire Stone embarks on a transformative journey as she navigates the intricacies of pack life, love, and unexpected destinies at Wo...
143 13 9
Cass is a normal She-Wolf. Except that she has not found her mate three months after her eighteenth birthday. There's this guy... Tall, handsome, the...