𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 °࿐𝙑𝙖...

By ventiisoda

" 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, 𝐠𝐢�... More

𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛 ࿔*:・゚
𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞: 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚎
𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚊: 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚎: 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚢
𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚉𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚢𝚌𝚔: 𝙼𝚢 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙱𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍
𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚗: 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊: 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔 𝙱𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚎𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚍𝚘: 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚁𝚊𝚢: 𝙸𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝚁𝚊𝚢: 𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚢
𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊: 𝙰𝚍*𝚖'𝚜 𝚂𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙺𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒: 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝟿
𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗: 𝚃𝚊𝚐
𝚃𝙿𝙽 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚘: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒: 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎
𝚃𝙿𝙽 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚘: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘: 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜
𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚄𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒: 𝚁𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗
𝙺𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞 𝙱𝚘𝚔𝚞𝚝𝚘: 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚘 (𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢): 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚔𝚞: 𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙼𝚊𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚊: 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

314 5 1
By ventiisoda

Requested by: no one
Type: Fluff
Warnings: none

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

"hello. who are you?"

mai looked at her right, eyes slightly squinting in suspicion. who wouldn't be suspicious of a random h/c haired person suddenly walking with them?

"i'm l/n y/n. nice to meet you!" you smiled at her. the way you talked and walked next to her looked as if you two had been childhood friends.

others watched at the entrance of the school as some person try and befriend the mai sakurajima.

"im sakurajima mai. is there something you needed?" mai felt her lips twitch slightly, resisting the urge to smile at your happiness.

you both entered the school, walking up to the third year halls. "nope. i just wanted to befriend you".

mai stopped in her tracks. she turned towards you with a questionable look planted on her face. "you want to be friends with me?" she asked.

"yep! you didn't seem to have any friends so i thought i could be your first." you faced her as well, rocking on your heels as eyes watched the two of you.

other students ease dropped in on your conversation without shame. you weren't exactly quiet with your confession either, so the hushed whispers definitely related to you two.

"i don't know what you're doing but leave while you still can. go and be friends with someone else." she said. mai walked away as to more or so save your reputation.

Sakurajima felt a slight sting in her chest. was she sick? no, this was a different type of pain. it was the feeling of emptiness that once again reminded her of the life she lived.

the girl desperately wanted to be friends with you. But she couldn't put you under the eyes of the media and the whole school- it could quite literally destroy you.

"sakurajima!" you called after the girl. mai turned around again and watched as you skipped after her, completely unfazed by the menacing stares you got by each person you passed.

you hooked your arm with her right one, energetically pulling her towards home room. "i don't care about rumors or what others do. i get to pick my friends." your e/c eyes looked back at her wide lavender ones.

"as of today, you are my new friend!"

friend. mai smiled at this. a smile that quickly left and her blank stare set back. her expression nor had her attitude changed, but your willingness to befriend her made school seem a lot less dull.

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

short chapter cause i couldn't think of what else to write💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
187K 2.5K 16
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀!┊͙ 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ ҂ ۪ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝗹𝗼/𝗏𝖾/𝗹𝘆 𓏲 ╭┈ ↷ anime men x male!reader │...
ONESHOTS By —29%

Short Story

5.5K 198 42
ONESHOTS - pokemon ships (strictly humans) - assassination classroom - BNHA - BTS - random
2.1M 63.7K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...