Cochise?

De LilySaxton7

It's been three months since Chris went back up to the mountains , rescuing Josh , who was in the process of... Mais

The night before
Getting ready
Getting there
Meet up
Sammy
Friendship
Swimming
Beer
The time warp
Hangover
A cry for help
Finally ;)
Diagnosis
Research
Kinky
Dinner
Boyfriends ?
Revalations
Pjs and drives
shopping
scream
Loss of control
we need to talk
sideffects
party ?
Morning darling
the hunt
Butterfly effect
Movie star
Trust
Can we order pizza ?
celebration
Why did you hurt him?
How to take a wendigo on holiday
lets go to the pool
Ashley
teardrops
they all know
when the worst happens
changes
wendigo walkies

Angels

132 9 4
De LilySaxton7

Two hours and four cocktails later ,the group walked ( well stumbled ) down the promenade next to the beach . Josh's Hand was clasped in Chris's and he couldn't remember the last time he's felt this drunk . The sun was glaring on his blue skin , making him appear sickly , but the heat from the sun was almost heavenly , a drastic difference from the snowy mountains in Blackwood pines . His misty eyes gazed towards the numerous people dressed in a charade of horror inspired costumes , how he wished he was one of them . A character , dressed as a wendigo , able to live a perfect human life with the man he loved . But the hunger consumes . As sugar skull painted faces , glided past him , his mind drifted back to the body that was decaying in the field , his meal . Josh hated himself for the aftermath of his loss of control . The fact that he couldn't even remember why he had attacked the man or how , terrified him . Josh didn't even know how he had managed to snap . He ran his bony fingers through his curls , sighing as his mind became crowded . The concoction of alcohol was messing with his subconscious, as he's gazed in front of him . Beth was standing beside him , laughing . She looked alive and happy . Josh smiled , forgetting the truth of the matter .  He kept walking behind his friends as Chris stopped to light a cigerette , he couldn't let his eyes stray from the sight of his sister . Her short dark brown hair was plaited with flowers neatly pressed into the ends . She was wearing a flowing white dress , making her appear like an ageless angel . Josh went to reach out to her , but at the last minute he stopped himself . She wasn't real . But her cherry rid lips let out another laugh . "I wish you could join me josh it's beautiful here " . Josh pondered her words for a moment , he would love to be able to be with her again ." Why can't I?" He mumbled , looking around his hazy surroundings to make sure nobody was listening to him . Beth smirked ," because you're not getting into heaven joshy " she sang . Joshs face turned into a downcast expression as he agreed with the unearthly reincarnation of his sister . "I'm sorry Beth " he said , too loudly then he should have .
Ashley turned back  towards josh , as she heard him mutter her old friends name . His mind was obviously elsewhere as he stared out to the horizon , his eyes focused on the empty bit of beach to his left . She slowed down and placed her hand on his shoulder ."Josh ? " she questioned . His milky white eyes turned to face her, and she tried not to the grimace at the jagged fangs hanging from his jaw . " Ash..." he slurred , his less than sober voice piercing her ears .Ashley wondered how to address what she heard him talking about , but her thoughts were weighed down with anxiety over what josh would respond with . She struggled to get her words together when she responded with "Is Beth here ?" , she sounded more like she was questioning a psychic rather than a schizophrenic person . Josh smiled, a lazy fang filled drunken smile . " Yeahhh , but Ashley she's an angel " he giggled . Ashley smiled at this thought , although he was completely delusional, it filled her with joy , the idea of Beth in a happy carefree place , not a monster hidden in the depth of the mines . She shuddered and went to speak again but thought better of it , Josh's hallucination seemed okay to her , almost like a Miracle .
Half an hour later , after stopping in around seven street stalls , and Josh flaunting the washington's wealth in each and every one . He drunkly bought everybody a ring with their birthstone in the centre , as well as a black tourmaline necklace for Chris . For protection he had giggled to his Sun tanned boyfriend ; josh just didn't mention that he hoped it brought protection from himself . They arrived at a bar in the centre . Ashley had announced that Mat and Emily were finished with wedding prep and wanted to join the group to get drunk one last time as single people . Josh's enchanted hearing listened closely to Emily's voice booming down the phone to Ashley . She was freaked out Josh was there , he could tell from how her voice cracked and shuddered as she spoke . Josh tried to ignore it , his hand was curled into Chris's as his leg bounced under the table . The bar was outside , with a garden filled with low hanging flowers and palm trees . The thick scent of coconut's filled the humid air , more potent than anything Josh had ever smelled . He grinned as it masked the heavenly scent Chris was releasing , the man smelt good enough to eat . Ten minutes of small talk rolled by  before Emily's and Matt entered the table . The small Asian women sat beside Ashley , the furthest seat possible from Josh , however Matt instantly greeted everybody  and sat down besides him and Chris . Josh scanned the table , the boys and girls were separated, his breath hitched , as he knew the words about to tumble out of Emily's mouth . " So guys ! Tonight's the last night I can drink before it's my wedding day !!! So our hen  and stag night will have to start now ! Hope you're not too smashed already !"
Josh growled , he really didn't feel like bonding over the wedding of the girl that pushed him off the edge . He felt Chris's blue trainer kick his skinny shin . Apparently growling at the dinner table was not polite . Sammy had taken over the speaking but Josh just zoned out as he listened to his friends make toasts about how Matt and Emily were a perfect couple . He could have laughed , Emily was so fucking demanding with apparent sociopathic tendencies. Josh had no idea how Matt could put up with her  . Chris yanked Josh to face him , realising the man hadn't uttered a single word for ages . Josh looked at the sunkissed man in front of him , and lazily pulled his lips to meet his , he carefully kissed Chris , tasting his sweet strawberry daiquiri flavoured mouth . Josh made a point to show that he could be romantic without hurting Chris , as he barely let his canines scrape against Chris's cheek . As he pulled away , a smiled formed on Chris's face . " You okay Cochise ?" Josh slurred , reached towards the mojito in front of him . Chris smirked and pulled his boyfriend into a hug . " always if I'm  with you " .
The night continued with Chris never leaving Joshs arms , the two genders separated , however remained in the same places , just at different tables . Josh preferred this ; without Emily near them , him and Matt were really getting on . The two had never been that close , however by the time  they reached the final place of the night Matt had , had Josh in a bear hug on at least three occasions . The liquor flowed like a waterfall , as Josh haphazardly threw his credit card to the bartender every time they reached the bar , ordering a large variety of drinks of his friends . As more and more of the succulent liquid touched his lips , josh began to find himself less and less interested in his personal problems . Jessica was being the ever present photographer of the group the entire night , making sure Emily and matts perspective parties would have pictures to remember them by . The whole night the room span with assortment of figures ; the majority still  dressed in costumes , so josh fit in all night . It was the closest thing to normalcy josh would now ever experience.
Around 3am Josh , Mike , Matt and Chris stumbled into the smoking area of the jungle themed club . Chris pulled out four cigarettes for him and the boys . They each lit them up, and took a drag . Matt instantly began spluttering , as he remembered he didn't even smoke . Josh giggled and placed his hand round Chris's waist . His vision was so cloudy , it was almost like his wendigo brain had devoured too much alcohol he was visually impaired . Everything was blurry and spinning but he couldn't have felt more joyous . He opened his scarred mouth to profess his undying love to Christopher . But chirrup was spoken in the place of his human voice ." You that smashed man you're incapable of being a humannnn Josh " Mike laughed , before gagging on his cigarette and vomiting into the nearest bush . The three boys began laughing uncontrollably, as a bouncer placed his hand upon mike's back dragging him out of the club . Josh nodded along to the tall muscly man telling them all they should go home
. Chris went to run and tell the girls they had been kicked out , but they were lost amongst the crowd . He sighed in defeat as he gathered the men , his arm guiding josh towards the way back to the hotel .
Josh smiled as Him and the boys began their walk back . Flashes of streetlights caught his eyes , his vision making them appear like solar flares . Crickets chirped around them and geckos scuttled along the paved floor . His eyes danced around the entire walk back , embracing the beauty of what the day had become . Tiredness was seeing into his intoxicated state , but josh didn't want the night to end . Tonight he had danced with the. Angels of humanity .
Facing reality in the morning was the most disastrous of thoughts .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

287K 10K 45
After the tragic death of Hannah and beth, Josh decided to invite everybody back to the Blackwood Pines lodge on Mount Washington for their annual wi...
82K 4.5K 18
We continue Hector Sanchez and Jamal Clark's story as they navigate New challenges from, pregnancy, parole hearing, and people wanting to get between...
4.7K 604 37
Let's take it back to square one And figure out how all this bullshit began Is this the end of my reality? I'll hold my breath till I can't breathe (...
12.5K 609 8
Climbing class (be ready for cute HAPPY gay trash). Recovering!Josh. Wendigo!josh. Chris is sure that Josh is still alive and he is willing to go bac...