๐‘ผ๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฎ๐’“๏ฟฝ...

By iamacrazyturtle

The children of the Gods have to go to school too right? โ€ข "So my father is Hades..that doesn't mean I'm not... More

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐“Ž?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•”.
๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ช
๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โจŸโจŸ ๐•ซ๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ค
๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โจŸโจŸ ๐•ก๐• ๐•ค๐•–๐•š๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โจŸโจŸ ๐•™๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค
๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โจŸโจŸ ๐•’๐•ก๐• ๐•๐•๐•  ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•ค
๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โจŸโจŸ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•–๐•ค
๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โจŸโจŸ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค
๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โจŸโจŸ ๐•™๐•–๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ค
๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โจŸโจŸ ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–
๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• โจŸโจŸ ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐• ๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐••๐•š๐•’ ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค
๐™พ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ผ - 1
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’โœจ
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿโœจ
๐™พ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ผ - 2
๐‘Š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿโœจ
๐‘ˆ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆโœจ
๐ต.๐น.๐น โœจ
๐™พ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ผ - 3
๐น๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? โœจ
๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’โœจ
๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’?โœจ
๐ด๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐ด๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ โœจ
๐บ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก โœจ
๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š..
๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘‚๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘ก โœจ
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐ผ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘  โœจ
๐‘†๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’ โœจ
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž โœจ
๐™พ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ผ - 4
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚๐‘›! โœจ
๐”พ๐• ๐••๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”พ๐• ๐••๐••๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•ค โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’! โœจ
๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ดโœจ
๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š..
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ดโœจ
๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ต. 3 โœจ
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โœจ
๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ โœจ
๐™พ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ผ - 5
๐™พ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ผ - 6
๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด(1) โœจ
๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด(2) โœจ
๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต? โœจ
๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โœจ
๐™พ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ผ - 7
๐™พ๐™ป๐šˆ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ผ - 8
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’-๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š โœจ
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘  โœจ
๐ผ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’! โœจ

๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ต. 2 โœจ

191 8 0
By iamacrazyturtle

"So who's gonna go child we gonna see next?"

"Can we start commenting on these because these are fun?"

"It's on you if you want to comment, if a parent gets mad then you get hit obviously," Zeus shrugs."

"Hephaestus knows he wants to get this over with," Hera scoffed before the man glared before opening his envelope and grabbed the pictures, smiling before pressing the button.

The start made all the Gods and Goddesses eyes widen.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Mingi put the flames out with a wave of his hand, "Just a security measure for my workshop."

He smiled, "But this is only the beginning. There's more that had to be built. Something you're familiar with. Something your kids had built for all of you. I asked them if they wanted to remain a surprise or if I could show them and they said I could."

"I decided they would remain a surprise to show you themselves. Anyway lemme show you another surprise that of course you already aware of but I, myself, built this one."

Covering the camera, soon the camera was uncovered. Carvings on posing as there sat a grand table in the middle.

Mount Olympus reimagined in the Mingi's eyes. "It was made in a way so that we could have an outdoor dinner, what do you think?"

"Aunt Athena and Aunt Hestia. Yeji and Jongho did a lot to help on the carving so thanks."

Walking down the stairs, "There's a lot of things that I've built that you'll be using that you might not even know."

"Now I have to say goodbye but only because I gotta work on everyone's weapons."

He waved with a big smile, "See you soon dad!" He threw a fireball as it went off.

"Did they seriously copy the Mount Olympus?" Ares asked

"Guess we'll have to wait to find out," Artemis shrugged.

"I can't wait," Hephaestus smiled as he looked at his pictures.

"I'm next!" Ares yelled out before grabbing his pictures and throwing his button.

"San!" A voice yelled from the back of the camera as the male was just throwing knives at the target.

He barely agreed to film the video, why weren't the pictures enough? His mind changed quickly when Euphrasia said they could use their training room to record.

It was time and he finally walked up to the camera and flipped a dagger around in his hands. "Hey dad, well looks like I had to make one of these too and you know how I am about cameras so it took a lot of convincing."

San stepped back as the other seven males walked into the arena and sit on the bleachers, "Today, we're gonna fight. As you can see we're in our personal training arena. There's a little blood that might get spilled on the floor but that's how we play. And I have my favorite opponent of all, hopefully." He looked at Asia and Ares already knew who he was talking about.

[Hades:This was a great idea.
Athena:As much as I don't want our kids to get hurt, I am still a goddess of war.
Aphrodite:Ares your son is a psycho. He's gonna hurt my baby.
Hera:Oh come on, I heard he had a girlfriend. He must've broken up with her.
Ares:Not your business. Worry about your own kid, yeah?]

"Now I'm not gonna fight everyone because certain people need their bodies," San sighed and Asia stepped forward, "Okay I was given the power to pick the matches. First up is Woosan!!"

She yelled and both men glared at her before they both walked over to the middle of the arena after choosing their weapons, "You both know the rules and your limits. Let go of this anger you're feeling for one another. It's not good for you and it's starting to make me feel sad and cry."

They both were staring at her as she wiped her eyes and smiled, "That's all I wanted to say, now as soon as you hear the whistle, you start and minimize the injuries!" She walked away, knowing if he felt good enough then she was gonna have to fight him too.

•San won and Wooyoung's mouth filled with blood he spit out and he cut next to his eye, "I've lost fair and square but I do admit I was a little rusty."

San laughed, "Dude you were very rusty, I was able to touch your face. No one does that."

[Aphrodite was dramatically crying while being held by Hestia, "My baby."
Ares stared at the screen as he noticed his son walk over to the bleachers and soon he heard Apollo's scream
Apollo:Oh hell no!]

"Looks like you're not exhausted yet, I guess it's my turn but let's get the other guys over with first."

San looked at the seven other males who all winked at him, "You all really wanted to?" He sighed, "Yeah let's go."

And so he did every single one of them and all of them came out bleeding from one body part and Victoria healed them.

"My turn," She took her shirt off and then walked over to San who was looking down at her sports bra.

"Yeah and don't go easy on me! Because you know I'm not on you, I would never." He went and got his second best sword then Euphrasia smirked.

[Ares laughed at his son's way of flirting being just like his.
Artemis took a deep breath.
Apollo was too scared to look away, was this a all the time thing? He's have to ask.]

"Don't worry. After all you're my teacher!" The whistle sounded and it began.

[So this turns into a staff and she used that to fight him off until she was able to get to a knife.]

The winner was Asia without a doubt and that was only half their power, they used and they knew and their parents probably knew.

"I bet you wanna kiss me right now.." Angel whispered as she held the knife to his neck and he swallowed. "Too bad. You've got a girlfriend." She walked back to the camera after the whip wrapped around her arm again.

San looked down at the camera, his hair sticking to his head, obviously due to his sweat.

"Well I finished, I have literally fought nine people and barely feel anything from it, the human body still sweats though so I need to take a shower so I can say bye now. See ya!" He walked away and the screen faded to black.

Ares hummed, "I guess we know for sure that they spar with each other because it seems as though it wasn't too bad."

Aphrodite threw a pillow at him, "Your son harmed my baby's face," The man sighed at what she said, "It was healed right after and by the way, Artemis your daughter, she's great. Is Apollo really apart of the DNA?"

"Watch it, Ares."

"Sorry, guess I'm just wondering why you suddenly wanna act like a father."

"HEY!" Zeus screamed, "Stop it now who's next? I'll pick, Aphrodite since you missed your son so much. "

Aphrodite gasped and opened the envelope, "I did!" She grabbed the pictures then pressed the button.

"Hey mom!"

[The boy's loud voice echoed through the room and while Aphrodite found it adorable, everyone had to cover their eyes. ]

Wooyoung was in what seemed to be a dance studio and sitting on the floor as he recorded the video.

"So here I am, I just finished dance practice. I can't wait for you to see everything we've come up with but for now there's a lot of other stuff that I wanna show you."

Picking up his camera, he placed his duffle on his shoulder and walked out of the dance studio. The whole time throughout while he was walking, people kept on speaking to him and trying to flirt with him.

"Yeah I sorta know a lot of people. Some wanna just be my friends but then there are the other ones and that's why I don't have many friends. I blame my looks. It could also be the pheromones I accidentally unleash at times."

[Zeus:He what?
Aphrodite:Oh no! I thought that stopped when he was a baby]

Wooyoung soon got back to the house, "So I'm now back to the house. I don't know if anyone's back yet but-" He heard yelling, "Ah there they are anyway let's go."

He walked over to the kitchen and sat the camera down, "Now I'm gonna show you something I'm especially proud of and in charge of while you're here. Watch this."

He had placed the camera far and then went and began to prep and begin to cook, moving at a lightning speed.

Soon finishing and bringing the camera over.

"Done! How does it look? This isn't all, just something quick but still," He turned the camera, "I love you and can't wait to see you mom!"

The video stopped with his smile and Aphrodite smiling as well when she pressed the button and held it to her chest.

She didn't need a king, Wooyoung was her little prince.

"How wholesome," Hera said, "How sweet." She meant none of that.

Athena opened her envelope and grabbed the pictures, "I'll go next. Let's see what my little Knight has been up to."

When the video started, Jongho was just making all kinds of weird faces.

[It caught the Gods off guard so many of them laughed]

"Oh wow it's recording!" He pointed at what could only be assumed as the notification before he looked up and his expression changed.

"Okay okay. I'll be serious. You know the only reason I invited you is so the camera wouldn't get dirty right?"

Yeosang's voice could now be heard, "I will leave! You little cherry bomb!"

Jongho smiled as he and Yeosang began to walk towards the school, "Well let's see today, you're gonna learn how many sports your son participates in. I'm as great as sports as I am at school."

"You're gonna make me watch like six different things?" Yeosang groaned then Jongho shook his head, "Of course not because I'm not playing a full game. We'll only play two games of your choice Yeosang."

"If it's my choice and you're not playing full games, lacrosse and football. They're both contact and you're strong enough to bounce back. "

Jongho looked at the camera, "Okay well then mom! Looks like we're heading to the lacrosse field. Let's play!"

He covered the lens then uncovered it and they were on the field and he was in equipment.

After getting down and dirty with lots of players and scoring multiple goals then it was time for football.

[By now Athena was biting her nails as her son played, other Gods calling as the coach called out fouls]

In the end Jongho won anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.8K 30
Due to other students misbehavior, Eunwoo started to form a huge hatred towards school. Everything about the environment irritates him until he met...
1.4K 39 17
BTS were sired by Greek gods but they do not know that. They know nothing about this since their now parents haven't told them and will never tell th...
2.5K 231 33
[COMPLETED] ๐Ÿ’“A New Start๐Ÿ’“ *Seonghwa X BPS yn* In which yn is left raising her niece. In one chance meeting their lives change... This the 1st chapt...
43.1K 1.5K 33
[ Completed ] - - START DATE: MAY, 22, 2020 END DATE: October,30,2020 - - "Just because I stop them from bullying you doesn't mean I'm helping you,"...