Love Me Not ✔

By Bookworm2405CC

For how could you fall in love with a character from a book. How could you give yourself to words written on... More

AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
AN

Chapter 20

37 10 1
By Bookworm2405CC

You watch as I sit silently on the familiar bench. I do not know if you realize but slowly we are coming to an end.

"Unfair, is it not?"

You nod your head. Reading each word carefully. Trying to understand every single meaning.

"Do not hurt your beautiful eyes mi amore. They are more precious than gold."

You laugh at my flattery. But still I hear nothing.

"I had been a sceptic before I met you. I thought love was a made up thing. Something we could chase after. Something we could hope for. But now, knowing you, I have fallen in love with love. You have become my undeniable miracle."

Your eyes sparkle like they did in chapters before. I smile falling for you all over again.

In you, I have finally found all I never dared dream I could deserve or have. The kind of love that is rare.

Still I sit on the bench as the sun sets. The sky turning into all kinds of colors. Seemingly painting our love story.

I look at you, trying to collect every detail of your appearance and saving it to my memory. Hoping that you would never fade away.

As the sun disappears behind the horizon I tell you I love you. And even though I cannot hear your voice, something whispers..."I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
851K 70.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...