Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 25

1.8K 57 4
By shadow1dark2night

After a couple days Katsuki sent in the papers to buy the house.

He was in the apartment talking over the phone with the realtor.

_____ was getting ready to visit her father.

She had a bag filled with things to take with her that consisted of mostly pictures and other minor things.

Katsuki looked over at her and got up ending the call.

"That's all??" He asked as she nods.

He turned the lights off before walking out with her heading to the car.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked starting the car.

"Mhm. Thanks for coming with me"

"You owe me a fight."

She smiled. "Still wanting to dominate me huh?"

"BITCH ITS NOT THAT! QUIT IT!"

She laughed while he drove off.

"Hey dont be embarrassed, your fetish is safe with me." She teased.

Katsuki glared at her seeing her smile.

He just rolled his eyes driving towards the station.

***
When they got inside, the police checked her bag making sure nothing was bad in there.

They took Katsuki and _____ to a room with tons of tables and sat them down while they waited.

After a couple of minutes in walked her dad having handcuffs as the officers made him sit infront of her.

He stared at her glaring.

"You got 30 minutes." The officer said to them before walking away.

Katsuki looked at Nadora a hint of disgust on his face.

"What do you want?" Her father asked her.

"I brought you some things from your house." _____ said putting it on the table letting him go through it.

He looked through it silently.

"..."

"I also wanted to make sure you were fine.." she said.

"You visit your mother?"

"No."

"..you know this was all her idea. I only followed cause she asked me to. I wouldn't have done it. We were already successful as is and now I have nothing...how is my business?"

"Ivor's taking care of it."

"What about you?"

"I'm a Hero. There's nothing more to it."

"...I did care for you"

"I won't say you didn't. But the way you cared turned to hurting me." She said.

He stayed silent.

Katsuki just listened not participating in the convo.

"Can you get me out of here? Just me? Leave your mother. She's the real reason our family is spilt. I'll even accept Taro-"

"Is that why you think I'm here? Dad I do love you and hate mom but im not busting you out. And Taro doesn't need you to pity or accept him. He's fine on his own."

"..." Nadora looked over at Katsuki seeing his bored expression.

"So you two are now together I'm guessing? What happened with Chino?"

"Chino's a spoiled brat. I would have never been with him." _____ said.

Her father smiled softly. "Honestly..I didn't want him with you I only thought about the business.."

"Yet you forced her to do things with him? I'm just surprised she even wanted to speak to you." Katsuki snapped looking at him.

_____ looked at Katsuki but said nothing.

"I admit my actions were not good but...I didn't want her to forever be upset. There would've been a time I'd make her steal his company under her name then she could divorce him or do whatever she wanted-"

"But then I'd be ruining his life. Why lead him on? Why are the company's more important then us?" _____ asked annoyed by his comment.

"We just wanted more fame.."

"The public has no idea about your fraud. It's the only reason the business is able to keep going. Ivor's a better man then you."

"_____..."

"I don't understand what happened, in America we were fine, you told me we were coming to Japan to grow our business but I had no idea how far you'd make me go to fulfill your goal. I'm your daughter not your dog." She snapped. She may not speak about it but Daro's words still hurt her..

"I never wanted to hurt you, I just needed you to listen to me. Of course when you turned 18 you were your own adult but I couldn't let you off easy. Your mother and I had no choice-"

"That's the exact reason why Taro left...I didn't leave because I knew you weren't really crazy. The whole abuse and crazy talk about the business was bullshit but when you asked me to risk my title as a Hero I knew you didn't care."

"No you're wrong! I did care that's the reason I didn't want to tell you! Your mother was behind all of it. She's the one who comes up with idea-"

"So you're just gonna blame her?"

"..."

_____ laughed softly looking away. "I thought I was the one on a leash but it turns out it was always you."

Katsuki looked at her and grabbed her hand.

"I think that's enough for today, let's go home." He said.

Nadora looked at them as they got up.

He immediately stood up. "Wait!"

"Please I do care about you, I was just blind by money! I didn't even take your feelings into consideration! I thought you'd do as I say no matter what! I was planning on giving you the business not your mother! I want you to live a good life...and if you think it's with him then I'll accept it. I'm sorry ______. It's my fault." He finally said.

_____ froze hearing that. She turned to look at him while Katsuki just wanted to leave.

"I don't need you to accept him..." she said. "..look Katsuki's right it's enough for today, I'll probably be back next month..just..dont do anything stupid." She said looking at him before taking Katsuki's hand and walking out.

Nadora just sat back down covering his face.

"Dammit.."

***
Katsuki walked her to the car.

He looked down at her but didn't let her sit yet.

He just turned her to face him.

"...you're fine right? You know you don't have to come back right?"

"..it's weird seeing him like that. I'm sorry for dragging you there.."

"No it was my decision to come. And don't be sorry. I just don't want him to hurt you anymore."

She nods softly before hugging him.

"...hey..since you came with me let's go fix that fetish of yours." She said lifting the mood for herself while Katsuki sighed.

"You won't drop it will you?"

"Probably drop you."

"Oh it's on."

She smirked getting into the car.

Katsuki driving straight to his agency so they could battle it on.

He had training gear there for them so it was easy to just go there.

"Hey boss! I thought you were off today?? Hi Nova!" Zupa said smiling.

"I am, there's no one in the training room right?" Katsuki asked as he shrugs.

_____ walked with Katsuki opening the door just seeing a few interns fighting.

"AYE PACK IT UP AND GET OUT!" Katsuki yelled at them causing them to stop.

_____ just looked through the gear putting on fingerless gloves and just getting into easy clothes.

Katsuki did the same smirking as he faced her.

"You ready to die?"

"Yes love, I am." She said rolling her eyes smiling.

He laughed walking to the center but before they could begin the door slammed open.

"HOLD UP YOU GUYS CAME WITHOUT SAYING HI!?" River yelled running in with Soren behind him.

"Oh my god River.." _____ said smiling.

River hugged her tightly.

"It's been awhile!" River said smiling.

"YOU SHOULDVE SEEN US BABE WE WERE GREAT OUT THERE!" Soren cheered hugging her too talking about his recent mission.

She smacked his shoulder. "What did I say about calling me that?"

Soren pouted. "I can't stoppp" he whined.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Both of you get out we're in the middle of something." He said.

"Can we watch??"

"Ya let us watch like old times!" River said smiling both boys going to sit down.

_____ nods not minding it while Katsuki ignored them just facing her.

"You ready?"

"Always."

They backed up to get in position.

"Use your quirk, and be as rough as you can." Katsuki told her.

"You want it rough huh?" She teased causing him to blush and look away laughing.

"Shut up."

"READYYY" River started to yell.

"SETTT"

"FIGHT!"

_____ smirked seeing Katsuki already coming at her.

She ran at him to get an instant win by scratching him but he blocked it by grabbing her hands and almost dancing with her to pin her down.

"WOAA- HEY!! Let go!" She yelled as he laughed pushing her to the ground only for her to use her lightening and strike him off her.

"Can't fool me with those nails anymore." He teased.

He got up as she did the same.

She started up her lightening to surround him.

"I thought you said we could use quirks. You don't seem to be listening." She said trapping his legs with her lightening to shock him.

Katsuki blasted away before she could do that and smirked.

"Is it my fault I don't wanna hit your pretty face?"

"Hey this was your idea wheres your dominance babe?" She teased back.

"Unless you're submitting to me already??" She added which got him going crazy.

He blasted towards her but she dodge him easily.

Katsuki ran at her grabbing her arms, it was true he wasn't blasting on her body not wanting to hurt her, he just focused more on muscle strength to beat her pinning her back to the ground pinning her hands to her side and sitting on her.

"Easy win." He said smirking leaning forward to her face.

She glared. "You held back."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."He said smirking.

She smirked and leaned up kissing his lips before feeling his hands loosen up so she could flip them over and pin him instead.

He tried to get up but she shoved him back down knowing it would be easy for him to get up with her weaker strength.

"Stay down." She ordered causing him to smirk.

"I'm only listening cause I like the view" he comments.

She rolled her eyes sitting up.

"WAIT SO WHO WON?" River yelled out asking.

"Me. I did." _____ said to him.

"You wish."

"I did." She said looking down at Katsuki sticking her tongue out being petty.

He sat up to be face to face with her and kissed her cheek.

"Fighting you is fun"

She blushed pushing him back down. "I didn't get hurt. That wasn't fighting."

"Well I didn't get hurt either." He said smirking watching her try to get up but he held her thighs down against him.

River and Soren looked at the two.

"Heyy..neither of you actually fought. That looked like a game." Soren said.

_____ just wrapped her arms around Katsuki while she stayed on him straddled.

"Blame him not me" ____ said hugging Katsuki who just wrapped one of his arms around her waist.

"It's weird seeing you two like this.." Soren said as River nods.

"Right, remember when they hated eachother?"

"That lasted two days."

The two of them started to laugh about the relationship and how fast Katsuki and _____ got together within a month of meeting.

She just tightened her arms around him. "Hey! Quit talking, dont you two have work to do?? You know your boss is right here." She said reminding them.

Katsuki smirked remembering and looking at the two boys who shut up.

"Righhhhhht IT WAS NICE SEEING YA NOVA!" River yelled running out with a waving Soren, both leaving before Katuski could yell at them.

_____ laughed watching them hurry off.

She then looked at Katsuki who smiled at her.

"I got good news."

"Really?? What is it?" She asked.

He wrapped his arms around her pulling her down to lay on the ground with him.

"The house is ours." He whispered to her which cause her to explode smiling.

"WHAT REALLY!? LIKE IT IS??"

He nods laughing seeing how excited she got.

She smiled getting up while he followed.

"We need to move in now! I haven't even looked at furniture yet..! Oh my god..."

"We'll have time for that later. For now let's figure out the main things we need. Worry about the little details later." Katsuki said to her.

She looked at him nodding just going to him and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you."

He smiled patting her head. "Come on let's go. I want a big bed. King Size."

"Really that big?"

"You take up the entire fucking Queen."

"Heyyy that's not true I actually cling to you."

"Right Ms.Cuddles doesn't know what personal space is."

"HEY! I thought you liked my cuddles...fine you don't get any tonight."

"HAH?! WAIT NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

Katsuki ran after _____ both heading to the car ready to decide on furniture for their new house. And Katsuki trying to win back his cuddles.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
8.8K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic āœØāœØāœØ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
41K 885 18
āźœ±į“€Ź źœ±į“į“į“‡į“›ŹœÉŖÉ“É¢, Źį“į“œ į“œźœ±į“‡ŹŸį“‡źœ±źœ± į“‹ÉŖį“…!āž āÉŖ į“„į“€É“'į“›...āž You are š˜/š§ š‹/š§. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...